PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Sleepover goes a little to far

Zeropatience
06-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Ok, i say this is fiction, its kinda exaggerated truth, some of this is true, some isnt

Ok, so hey, my names joe, and i was 14 at
the time this happened. I am straight, but a little bi-curious. I should explain that me and ross have been friends all our lives, but had never seen each other naked before...

Our story starts in the middle of july, his mum and dad were going to a concert and would be back about midnight, so i was staying over at his house. We were up playing Modern Warfare 2 until around 11.00, when we decided to go upstairs and Watch a film, ross had bunk beds, so we slept in them, me on top - him underneath. We had got changed and were now in pajamas, but turned the film off and decided to play truth or dare. This started rather boringly, mostly with truths, ie; who do you fancy, and typical stuff like that.

After a while, i was getting bored, and wanted to go further, so dared him tl remove his trousers, and leave them in the middle of the floor. He did this, but brought my attention to a vital flaw, i could not see anything, as we were in bunk beds. He then dared me to do the same, so i happily removed them. As it was his next dare, he was allowed to retrive his clothes, he did so lying on his back, so i only got to see a small area of his ass.

I needed a way to see some skin, so dared him to stick his dick out of the bed, it was dark, but i could still see the outline of his cock, and it was big. I wanted him to see me, and i wanted to see him, but i think he was reluctant for either to happen. It was about this time that his parents rang, they had both drunk a little more than they intended, and were staying the night in a hotel. Things were looking up for me...

This is only the very start, i was thinking of ditching this stuff, and going on to the exciting bit, but decided to include it to show how reluctant he was for anything to happen

also, how is the pacing in this story?

Zeropatience
06-19-2010, 05:15 AM
After a while, i asked if we could sleep downstairs, so that we could play on his xbox some more, we played some more COD for another 30 or so minutes, and the *proceeded to play TorD again*

I decided to go for some skin , so asked him to remove one item of clothing, he chose his Tshirt naturally, and then stopped and thought for a second, he asked me the furthest i had ever gone with a girl, and i told him about the time my now ex-girlfriend had given me a blowjob. His eyes widened at *the thouhgt of it, so i asked him the same (just out of curiosity) he told me he had never even had a girlfriend, and was scared he may be Bi. This kickstarted the growth of a tent in my trousers, although he couldnt see it.*

We went back to the game, and he dared me to remove my shirt as he had done, this was nothing, and i threw it behind me. I was now trying to see how far he would go, and dared him to give me a hand-job for 30 secs, he was nervous, and asked if i meant through my trousers? I told him no , this was to be done properly, and pulled out my erect 7 inches of cock, he gasped at the size, and nervously wrapped his hands around my boner. He was actually good at it for a first timer, however i suspected he may have done something like this before.

The 30 seconds was up, and i reluctantly went to pull up my trousers, but he told me no, and said that it was my dare to stay naked, i was happy to hear this, and threw them behind me. As i had only seen the outline of his cock, i dared him to strip naked to, he did so, revealing a respectable 5 inches, i was now naked in front of my best friend, and he could see me too, this was turning into a nice night...

tordmaster
06-19-2010, 06:47 AM
this is really good so far. keep it going and post more soon!

will9022
06-19-2010, 10:30 PM
this story is really good! has great potential! it seemed like it would be the usual "friends experimenting with truth or dare" story, but it seems like it has something else to it. can't wait to see what happens next!

callofduty4
06-20-2010, 04:10 PM
love the story keep it goin!!

Nice123
06-23-2010, 10:26 PM
keep this story going

Nick
06-24-2010, 06:02 PM
this is pretty good so far, keep it up!

Dare Man
06-24-2010, 08:11 PM
I've enjoyed the story so far. Continue with your writing.