PDA

View Full Version : -Extreme - Painful games to play with subs? [Semi-serious thread]

Ribbit101
06-13-2010, 08:48 AM
[Warning: The below post discusses a matter that some might find extreme. The post was a result of a tongue-in-cheek discussion between me and a sub of mine who is a major masochist. I do not condone any of the ideas suggested or discussed below, nor am I seriously considering (the more extreme) subjects mentioned below.]

Hello all :-)

I've (jokingly might I add) been discussing the idea of human dartswith an extreme-pain loving sub of mine.

The idea of human darts was originally found in the following (VERY GRAPHIC) story: http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/HungryGuy/Death_Wish.txt, and a seperate article on the 'rules' can be found here:

http://www.answerbag.com/a_view.php/31444

Now before I am accused of being an extreme sadist can I mention that this is just a little joke between me and a sub.

However, I was wondering how that such an idea could be applied in reality? I considered the idea of using smaller projectiles or 'hilts' to avoid the darts penetrating too much but that seems still too dangerous (and the darts would be rendered inaccurate!)

Considered the idea of shooting with BBs instead. The problem is that plastic BBs are too weak and metal ones are risky to use as they are high-velocity small-projectiles.

Less extreme could be 'pin the tail on the sub' but that doesn't seem to have the same skill as a competitive game such as darts

Moving to the more harmless side of things, paint balls/wet sponges (perhaps soaked in something unsavoury?) or a 'stocks' kind of scenario could be fun... In fact, the idea of hunting a nude sub in the woods with a paintball gun sounds very hilarious!

So, in a semi-serious manner, suggest some games that you have played with your subs, or can imagine playing

ofthenorth
06-13-2010, 10:59 AM
For an extreme pain slave this could be a very creative idea. A gas powered air soft gun would work for this, it's plastic BBs but it hurts like hell. I've shot my friends with mine and I've got shot by them. If you use the gas powered they fly at up to 450fps. Mine goes at 350-400 depending on if I have a new CO2 cartridge.

I've actually imagined the idea for the hunting. Could be quite interesting........in fact I think I have new inspiration for a second story.....back on topic, if you could get a few like-minded extreme sadists together with some good painsluts you could have quite an entertaining "hunt."

Ribbit101
06-13-2010, 11:17 AM
There's an American group who do it... google 'hunt for bambi'

Nixie
06-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Well while I am a pain-sub Some of these suggestions do not sit well with me. AND I am going to tell you why in an extremely simple sentence...

I was raised in philly.... In a cops family...

*Any questions or deets pm me*

Ribbit101
06-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Hence the semi-serious/fantasy nature :-)

ButterflyAngel
06-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Well while I am a pain-sub Some of these suggestions do not sit well with me. AND I am going to tell you why in an extremely simple sentence...

I was raised in philly.... In a cops family...

*Any questions or deets pm me*

Nixie... I totally agree... I lived/live right outside there... and some of this stuff really freaks me out.

Nixie
06-14-2010, 08:18 AM
Just knowing what some "people" do for sport and how some can relate to this makes me wanna be sick. I just cannot think of it as sexy or a turn on in any way.

Ribbit101
06-14-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm not hugely into blood sports, but I find that my sub was vastly turned on by the discussion, although it was purely hypothetical ;-)

zombiee
11-26-2010, 07:26 PM
It's been done before, by a group that's like Jackass. (though, in my opinion, the dudesons are better, mostly they just do painful/silly things, where as jackass does disgusting/stupid things)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUWlFsjfyzE

Noir
12-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Nah, I've seen this done before. It was actually pretty awesome.

It was at a big bdsm/kink convention. The master has his slave up on a St. Andrew's Cross, tied in a spread eagle. The slave had a gasmask on, thus avoiding all of that nasty stuff with eyes and mouth.

The master used a blowgun (ie. a tube that has darts put in it) and proceeded to use the slave as target practice, including things like popping balloons that were being held over breasts/pussy by another slave. The trick was that the needles on the darts were sterilized, and very small. That way the likelihood of doing permanent damage was greatly lessened. (Plus, the guy was a crack shot with this thing...)

Anyways, it was an amazing scene. Second best of the weekend! (The best, in case you were wondering, was a terror and edgeplay scene involving a chainsaw :3)