PDA

View Full Version : Urethra and prostate play!

Mycbt329
06-12-2010, 09:34 AM
I grabbed a roll of fishing line then cut it about 3 ft long. So I folded it half and washed it with warm water and anti-bacteria soap (from end to end fold). I was so exciting to explore deep inside my penis. Sorry for my penis can’t hide secret! LOL… Anyway, I started to stroke my penis slowly till pre-cum coming out so I don’t need to get a lube. Thanks to my pre-cum! I inserted the end fold of fishing line down into my urethra slowly. I felt it was little bit hurt but it was settled down and easily. I pushed it down further and reached to my prostate area felt like hot poking! It was really so sensitive in my prostate area like very powerful massage! I have to decide to pull it up and down several times like fucking my prostate. It made me so super sensitive and felt like to cum or close to orgasm edge! It was amazing that I don’t need to stroke my penis when it’s closer to orgasm. I pulled it out quickly then cum landed on all over my fuck phone bill on the table. Oops!! LOL… My urethra was so painful and burning when I’m peeing 3 times in one day! It was great experienced to me! If you want to play with the fishing line in your urethra, you should get a brand new one and very clean. It’s better to get a thin line than thick. The fishing line didn’t reach to my bladder because I knew it may not be safe! Just between prostate area and the penis. After you used it, just throw it away and don’t use it again! Play safe!:)

Odiefrom
06-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Wow this sounds like a lot of fun! I love urethra play (DSi stylus in my urethra...heaven!), so I'll have to give this a go at some point! Thanks for the suggestion!

ljake
06-19-2010, 08:59 PM
I've used a crochet needle and a light stick for sounding as well.

xtremsub
09-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Wow this sounds like a lot of fun! I love urethra play (DSi stylus in my urethra...heaven!), so I'll have to give this a go at some point! Thanks for the suggestion!
about the stylus, be carefull in fetlife one female lost it in her bladder ... and had an odysey bout seeing a doctor with it .

to the fishing line , well you can go wider i sometimes use a stick from a hot gluing gun
about 12mm wide

willsmall
05-16-2011, 03:17 AM
To anybody tempted to do this sort of stuff. Do a bit of research - maybe g00gle some serious sites. Acute (plus painful, plus embarassing) medical problems can result if you are not extremely careful. :eek::eek::eek:

sxeuxt
05-16-2011, 04:04 AM
My god, I read about this before but after your little story I decied to try this.

1. I LOVE IT!!!
2. My dick was as hard as rock
3. Too bad I couldn't masturbate, my mistress doesn't let me.

Anyway, I first had this 'pin' from the back of a comb, which is 10cm long, and and I think 1mm wide.
I immediately felt the pleasureably pain when I got the first bit inside my penis, but after about 3cm it didn't go smoothly and I decided not to go through as it had a pointy end.

I then took a pen and took the ink-holding plastic inside, which is about 2mm, and i pushed it in gently backward.
I. Abolutely. Love. it!! It also stopped at about 3 cm, but I decided to wiggle it around a bit, see where it'd get and it pushed through and then it went in smoothly all the way, wow, what feeling! It's about 12cm long, I never expected to get these resultst on first try!

I then had one thing left, it was a 6cm needle, with a little ball at the end, and I decided to put the (1cm wide) ball inside. Why haven't I tried this before, the feeling was amazing! I got it in a few cm and then pulled it out.

I was starting to get really horny but I quickly stopped as I am not allowed to masturbate.

By the way, I cleaned everything really good with alcohol, and I didn't seem to need any lubrication.

Pet Phoenix
05-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Heh, Just make sure whatever your inserting people is as sterile as you can pssoibly make it, this sort of play is pretty much the most dangerous you'll find on this forum, and in most places, UTI's area very large risk, they aren't fun and they can have very bad complications, as in the sort that stop you doin much.. like living.. even though that is rare <.< they still aren't comfy tho. So take this play with a biiiig dose of common sense *nods*

That said i do really enjoy urethral play and i've damaged myself with it so many times i don't care to remember *shivers* >< a similar tenchnique i always loved, is to use headphone cord instead of fishing wire. For a while i had a wire caniballised from an old pair of in-ear headphones.. double it up, and knot the ends. Then i could disinfect it and boil it before using it. I also made a set of urethral beads, which are fucking awesome! :D and unlike anything you can buy anywhere which i'm very proud of, i put a bar on the end so i can put them in and wear them like you might a butt plug or something :D

Here's a pic: