PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Breaking and Entering

fuzzydice70
06-11-2010, 01:18 PM
The moon was bright in the sky that night, at two o'clock in the morning. The two figures that darted under the moonlight were barely seen in their dark and blending clothes, despite the traffic on the road nearby. They had just pulled off an enormous heist, and were now running to hide in one of the houses of a suburban neighborhood.

Hearing sirens in the distance, one of the women motioned to her partner to follow her over a large wooden fence. The two climbed over, to fall into a small yard below, filled with a few small trees and a garden. There was a pool in the middle, looking invitingly towards the two, but they had no time to swim. They had to hide, and they had to hide fast. A loud siren, perhaps on the other side of the fence had convinced them of this.
"Quick, into the house!" the woman who had suggested they go over the fence motioned. The two ran over to the patio door and broke a small section of glass, then one put her hand in to flip the lock and let them inside. The two walked in, looking around.

The inside of the house was dark, other than a few digital lights, like the clocks on the microwave and stove. "Hey Marie, hide the cash somewhere!" the woman who had suggested the fence idea ordered. "We'll stay here until the cops leave."

"Okay, Angel." Marie replied. She went into the other room and stashed the large bag of loot under a couch. Then she looked around, listening for anybody who might be inside.

"Hey, Marie, get in here!" Angel's loud voice called. Marie jumped, not believing that her partner would be so inconsiderate as to scream in the house where someone could be asleep in the other room.

"What do you think you're doing!?!" Marie ran into the other room, to see Angel fiddling with a calendar on the fridge. "Someone could have heard that!"

"Calm down, calm down!" Angel smiled, "Here, look at this."

Marie looked at the calender. For the entire week, it was labeled, vacation. "So, what's this supposed to mean?"

"It means, that until Saturday, whoever lives here, and by the look of all the old cookie jars and gardening supplies, probably an old lady, won't be here!" Angel explained, smiling.

"So I guess we have a while to do whatever then!" Marie said, agreeing with her plan. She laughed at their luck.

The two walked into the room with the couch and flipped on the TV, cycling through a lot of boring or stupid shows. Finally they came on something interesting, and sat down to watch it.

"So, Marie, what did you do with the cash?" Angel asked.

"Oh, I hid it under the couch." Marie replied, leaning down to look under. Suddenly, she screamed, and jumped up. "Turn on the light!" she screamed, fiddling under the sofa.

"Marie, what did you do!?!" Angel flipped on the light and began looking around. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the doorway.

"Looking for something ladies?" a tall asked, holding the sack of money in one hand, and a phone in the other.

"Uh, we were just leaving, sorry sir!" Marie began backing away towards the door.

"Uh, uh, uh, not so fast." the man warned, waving the phone. "One button press and I'll dial the police. I've got a lot of connections, and they'll be over here soon."

"You'd better give us that cash, or else." Angel warned, moving her hand to her belt.

"Or else what, you'll shoot me?" the man asked, "If I can remember correctly, you two have stashed the guns in the bag." he looked at them victoriously.

"So what do you want?" Angel demanded, standing up and glaring into his eyes.

The man smiled. "We're going to play a little game of truth or dare."

--------------------------------------
My first story, please tell me what you think.

taste the rainbow
06-11-2010, 01:32 PM
it looks interesting! continue, please (:.

~~Kayla~~
06-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Continue! I wanna see where this goes!

fuzzydice70
06-11-2010, 01:41 PM
"What?" Angel asked, a little confused. Had he just seriously said what she had heard?

"Sorry, let me speak up." the man opened a drawer and took out a megaphone, "We're going to play a game of Truth or Dare!" he yelled. After he was done, he put down the megaphone and said, "What are the odds that I would have had that there for the right moment of doing something funny like that?"

"Wait, are you being serious?" Marie questioned, just as confused as Angel.

"Yeah, I'm going to make you two a deal. If you play my little game, by my rules, then I'll let you have your cash back, minus what it'll take to repair my grandmother's glass door, and let you be on your way. If you don't then I'll call the police." the man explained.

"And what prevents us from just taking the cash and running?" Angel asked.

"Well, first of all, there's no cash in this bag. I hid it randomly around the house. Second of all, there's no way that you could get this bag away from me. I glued it to my hand." the man said.

"Are you being serious?" Marie asked, astonished.

"No, absolutely not, but I had you convinced for a second, didn't I?" the man laughed. "I'm John, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, John. Now, if you'll be so kind as to give us our cash back, we won't rob you." Angel replied.

"You see, I think that you too need to be taught a lesson. Now either you can be taught this lesson in jail, or you can be taught it by me. What's it going to be? I'm holding all the cards here." John warned.

Angel sighed, "Fine, I guess we'll play." Angel agreed. Marie nodded as well. Little did they know what was in store for them.

fuzzydice70
06-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I'll continue it later, but I unfortunately have to go. Please feel free to leave comments or advice!:D

Demon Thief
06-11-2010, 03:46 PM
That first chapter made me laugh.

This is quite original and well-written. I can't wait to see what happens next.

fuzzydice70
06-11-2010, 08:55 PM
"So, let me settle a few questions you two might have." John said, sitting down on a chair opposite the two women, "First things first, you can't ask me to tell the truth of anything involving the cash. Second, you can't dare me to give you the cash, or let you go. To get things straight, let's just say that you can't dare or ask me anything that will help you escape."

"Crap." Angel said under her breath.

"Also, you can't dare someone to tie me up, or do anything that will impair me to the point where you can escape." John smiled. "Hopefully you weren't looking forward to that."

"So," Marie asked, "What happens if we don't complete a dare or if we lie?"

"Well, if you don't complete a dare, I call the cops. If you lie, then I'll know, because I have telepathic abilities that let me know when someone is lying." John answered.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny." Angel said sarcastically.

"No, I'm being serious. I have telepathic powers. See?" John reached out his arm, looking at a glass on the table in front of themselves. "Wait, if you watch closely, you'll see that glass is made of glass."

"Are you joking or just stupid?" Angel asked, angrily.

"I'd watch my tongue if I were you. I still have a phone on me, and if you two pull anything you'll never get the cash." John smiled. "Let's play nice children, or I'll call the police and you'll go to jail."

"Alright, who goes first?" Marie asked the inevitable.

"Why don't you?" John suggested, gesturing for her to continue.

"Okay, Angel, truth or dare?" Marie questioned.

Angel thought carefully. Marie didn't want to be here, she would go easy on her. Still, it wouldn't hurt to play it safe for a few rounds. "Truth."

"Alright," Marie thought hard. She couldn't think of anything to ask, until something randomly popped into her head of their past. "Last summer, when I caught you and Dave alone at my house, were you really just swimming, or were you doing something more?" Dave had been her ex-boyfriend. They had broken up over something small, but a week later, Marie had caught the two at Angel's house. Angel had insisted that they were going for a friendly swim, but Marie thought it was something more.

"Hmm, my psychic powers since something awkward coming up." John butted in before Angel answered.

"Marie, I didn't mean to hurt you. You weren't together at that time." Angel justified.

"Did you sleep with him?" Marie demanded.

"Yeah." Angel admitted.

"Well, then it's your turn." Marie told Angel angrily glaring into her eyes. Angel looked away, instead turning to John.

"John, truth or dare?" she asked.

"I choose to not tell a lie!" John exclaimed.

"What?" Angel asked, holding her head. She was getting annoyed.

"Truth." John clarified.

"Alright, why are you here? I thought that the calender said you were on vacation?" Angel asked.

"My grandma is on vacation. She's paranoid about someone breaking in and stealing her stuff, so she had me watch her house. I guess it was for the better, huh?" he smiled at her mockingly. She ignored him, wondering who he would ask to perform a task.

Luckily it wasn't her. "Marie," John said, "truth or dare?"

"Truth." Marie said, not looking at Angel.

"Don't you think that Dave was a big jerk, and that he wasn't good enough for you? I mean look at you, you're beautiful, hard working, and if you play your cards right, you'll eventually be rich!" John said.

"Uh, yeah, he was a jerk." Marie smiled. John had succeeded in cheering her up. She was still mad at Angel though, and now had the perfect opportunity to get revenge. "Thanks, John." she said, before looking at Angel. "Hey Angel, truth or dare?"

"Choose wisely, for the false grail will bring you death." John said, making a movie reference.

"Dare." Angel decided, thinking that Marie was no longer mad. She was wrong, as Marie began smiling menacingly.

"You chose, poorly." John said.

fuzzydice70
06-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Marie continued smiling deviously as she thought of what she would force Angel to do. "Angel, I think, I'm going to have you..." she looked around, eventually spying her dare. "Go over to the window, and press your bare chest against it for one round."

"What?" Angel was taken aback. This wasn't that bad, considering that it was dark and that hardly anyone was out at two a.m. "Alright, fine." Angel agreed to the dare. She stripped off her shirt and bra to reveal her large perky breasts. She went over to the window, which faced the street, and pressed her chest against the window. It was fairly cold, being right above an AC vent.

"So, I'd imagine that window is very cold." John said, looking at the breeze blowing at the curtains.

"Oh, no it's perfect." Angel lied, putting her teeth together. The truth was that it was almost freezing. She wondered if her tongue would get stuck if she licked it, but didn't want to find out.

"That's funny, because it's always freezing." John laughed. Marie snickered too.

"Alright, then let's see if you'll join me. Truth or dare, John?" Angel asked.

"Truth." John answered.

"Damn! Alright, tell me, you ever do anything like this before?" Angel asked.

"Like what, put my chest against the window? No." John answered.

"No, I mean force two women that broke into your house to play truth or dare?" Angel clarified.

"Nope, nobody has ever broken in before. You two are the guinea pigs." John told them. "Anyways, it's my turn. Angel, truth or dare?"

"You aren't going to ask Marie? I'm already doing something!" Angel exclaimed. "Ugh, I guess it will get me off this window, so dare."

"See that switch next to you?" John asked. "Flip it."

"This switch?" Angel reached over and flipped the switch. Immediately, a light came on right above her. "Damn it!"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, but there's a teenage boy sleepover going on across the street, I saw them pitching a tent in their backyard. That may prove to be the best sleepover they ever had." John laughed, and this time Marie laughed fully too.

fuzzydice70
06-12-2010, 08:39 AM
I'm going to wait a little to do my next post. They seem like they're building up. Comments are appreciated!:D

timetoshine
06-12-2010, 09:59 AM
i think its good. a little odd, but still good nonetheless.

fuzzydice70
06-12-2010, 08:04 PM
It was Marie's turn once again, so Angel got off the window, and started putting her shirt back on. Marie stopped her, saying, "Wait, truth or dare?"

"Oh what the heck, dare me." Angel dared.

"I dare you to stay topless until our game is over." Marie smiled at this. Angel had to agree, and if she kept choosing dare, Marie would have her revenge soon enough, still feeling mad about events.

However, Angel wasn't going to let this go. "Maire, truth or dare?"

Marie thought about it. Angel was obviously mad, and was going to do something horrible if she chose dare. However, when Marie had watched her friend complete her topless dare in front of the window, it had given her a rush, almost as if she wanted to go up and join her. Also, if she chose truth, Angel could reveal personal secrets, and she knew what would embarrass her. "What's the worst that can happen? I choose: dare."

Angel smiled this time. "Marie, I dare you to give John a lap-dance. He can touch you anywhere he wants, and do anything he wants to you, and you can't stop him. If he chooses to rip off your clothes, then you have to stay that way until the end of the game. However, if you take off your clothes, then you can put them back on after one round.

"Okay." Marie nodded. She understood. It was a gamble. If she started stripping, then she would end up naked, but after one round, she would be able to get dressed. However, if she didn't then John might or might not strip her, and then she wouldn't be able to recover those lost items of clothing. John didn't seem too mad at her, but he had said they would be taught a lesson, and this might be his plan, to get them naked.

Marie decided to take her chances, and began grinding in John's lap. She made a vow not to remove any articles of clothing, but she did tease him by lifting her shirt up and then putting it back down. The black turtleneck was hot on her, it was almost unbearable to have it on. Perhaps she would just raise it enough to-

Her decision was cut short by John ripping off her shirt. She had made a mistake with her gambling, and now she was going to pay the price! As John threw her shirt away, she knew what she had to do, and she yanked off her bra, tossing across the room. She began rubbing her soft breasts against his face, which appeased him, until he began reaching for her ass. She quickly pulled away, at the same time dropping her skintight pants to her ankles. She was now only wearing her black thong, which was extremely revealing.

"When do I stop?" Marie suddenly asked, rubbing her ass on John's lap.

"When John says so." Angel answered.

"Wait for it..." John said, "Wait for it..." Marie looked at Angel, who looked at John and back to Marie. Marie looked down at John and then looked back at Angel. John was staring at Marie's bare chest, not caring. "Okay, done!" John announced. "My turn! Marie, truth or dare?" John asked.

"Dare I guess." Marie though John would go easy on her, considering that she was just rubbing all over him. She was pretty sure that she had felt something hard brush against her while she was rubbing his crotch with her breasts.

"I dare you to go outside in the state you're in and take three laps around the pool." John said.

"Oh." Marie hadn't thought they would go outside.

"What's the matter, Marie, chicken?" Angel mocked. Marie glared at her and opened the door.

"I'll see you two in about a minute." Marie said, running outside.

"Wait, no running around the pool! You'll have to walk!" Angel called. Marie realized this, and also realized that the moon was bright, and there were lights on the side of the house, that could come on at any time. "Oh crap." Marie whispered to herself, walking carefully around the cement siding next to the pool, her breasts bouncing with each step.

Daring nemder
06-13-2010, 12:08 AM
awsome story plz dont stop lol.

j2o_orange2
06-13-2010, 12:33 AM
How old are the characters ment to be?
I've got this really perverted scene in my head of Jhon being like 50 and these two girls being a day over 18.

Demon Thief
06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
If his grandmother's still alive, I'm pretty sure he's around 20. Unless that was a typo...

Anyway, I really like this story. And I caught the movie reference in the one part.

Memories for Life
06-13-2010, 10:54 AM
If his grandmother's still alive, I'm pretty sure he's around 20. Unless that was a typo...

Why do you say that, demon? His grandmother could be 100 and he & his mother could be late teen (19yr) births putting him at 62! :eek:

fuzzydice70
06-13-2010, 04:07 PM
I didn't really think about that. However, I envision them in their early twenties. As for you, Demon Thief, I applaud you and anyone who caught the reference. :clap::D

For those who didn't: watch Indiana Jones, in order they were made, until you get to that part. Then, wait out the rest of that movie, and don't bother watching any others.

fuzzydice70
06-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Marie happily ran into the house after she had completed her dare. It was her turn, and she was ready to get John back! She was also pretty mad at Angela, who had made her strip down to her thong, and was mad that she had to wait until Angel's turn to put back on her pants and bra. She had wanted to feel a rush, but nothing like this!

"Alright, John, truth or dare?" Marie asked.

John smiled. He had been waiting for Marie to get angrier at him then Angel, and now she was. He guessed that Marie had something horrible in store for him, but he didn't care. "Dare." he said.

Marie didn't know what to say. She hadn't been expecting this. However, she got an idea. "I dare you to jump in the pool naked, and stay in there for one round."

"Okay." John stood up, and took off his shirt. Marie and Angel noted his muscular chest, which was somewhat tan, and his strong arms. As he slipped off his pants, they looked at his hairy legs, which were very long and muscular. Finally, he put his hands on his boxers, and dropped them to his ankles, and the two girls gasped. He was a woman.

No, he wasn't a woman, I just like to mess with people. He was well "equipped" as some would say. Also, as both girls noticed, he seemed to be enjoying their game.

"Enjoying our little game?" Angel asked, snickering at his erection.

"Well, you obviously are." John gestured to her erect nipples.

"No, it's just that I had my bare breasts against the freezing cold window!" Angel protested.

"Sure." John rolled his eyes. "By the way, Marie, your plan has a hole in it. If I'm in the pool for one round, then you two will have to be in there too. After all, we can't 'impair' me by giving you two a chance to escape."

"Fine." Marie agreed. All three went outside, leaving their lost clothes behind, except Marie's pants and bra. John did a cannon ball into the pool, splashing the girls. Then he looked back at them.

"You two getting in?" he asked.

"Yeah, hold on, we don't want to get our clothes wet, do we, Marie?" Angel asked. She yanked down Marie's thong and pushed her into the pool. Marie screamed as she was exposed the rest of the way and thrown into the cold water, which surrounded her naked body, touching it ever so softly. When she was under the water, she realized that this was the rush she wanted.

However, she was still mad at Angel. "Why don't you strip down and get in then!?!" she yelled.

"No, I think that calls for something else. Marie gets a freebie to do whatever she wants, truth or dare, and you have to accept it. However, if she does, she'll have to stay naked the rest of the game. That's my call." John said.

"What?" both girls asked.

"Marie, do whatever you want to her, but you have to stay naked." John shortened.

"Okay." Marie climbed the ladder out of the pool and looked around. There was a shed behind some bushes in the yard, which Marie ran inside, her breasts bouncing up and down as she took each step. She had the perfect plan for revenge. Looking in the shed, she quickly found what she needed and ran back out. "Alright Angel, take your pants off and go over to that tree." she commanded. Angel followed orders, and slipped her black sweatpants off, tossing them onto a nearby patio chair. Then she walked over to the tree.

Marie had Angel face the tree while she did something behind her. Angel heard a swish, as something was thrown through the air, and heard it fall behind her. Then she felt Marie grab the back of her thong and wrap something around it.

"What are you doing?" Angel asked, turning her head.

"Look straight!" Marie commanded. Then, to John, she said, "John, if you come help me out, I'll excuse your dare for the time it takes."

"Okay." John climbed out of the pool, the water dripping off of him. He ran back where Marie was, and Angel couldn't see. She wondered what was going on, but found out the hard way, as her thong was yanked up her ass, giving her and extremely horrible wedgie. Suddenly she was lifted off the ground, and began spinning around, letting her see that Marie had throne a rope over a branch and tied it to the back of her waistband. Now she was dangling in midair, with the worst wedgie she had ever felt, the rope being tied down by John.

"How long do I have to stay up here?" Angel asked through grinding teeth, wishing that she wasn't in the pain she was now.

"Until your underwear rips. If the rope breaks, then you have to rip them off yourself, same as the tree, and if you take them off, then I'll literally shove them up your ass." Marie said. "Now let's back in that pool John."

Demon Thief
06-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Why do you say that, demon? His grandmother could be 100 and he & his mother could be late teen (19yr) births putting him at 62! :eek:If his grandmother was 100, I'd very much doubt that she would be going on vacation at that age.

@ Fuzzydice: Another brilliant update! :D

fuzzydice70
06-14-2010, 08:57 AM
"Alright, let's see. Marie just got two turns. Now it's Angel's turn." John nodded at his own conclusion. "Angel, make your choice."

Angel found it hard to think with her thong riding up her ass, suspending her in the air. She could only think of one thing she really wanted, so she said, "John, truth or dare?"

"Dare." John replied.

"Get over here and rip my thong off!" she cried. John laughed and hopped out of the pool. He walked over and put his hands on the already damaged fabric. Then, using all his might, ripped the thong in half, dropping Angel to the ground. She was now fully naked, and realizing this, she jumped in the pool. John followed suit, this time diving in. Now all three were skinny dipping.

"Well girls, it's my turn." John said, gloating. "And John, truth or dare?"

"I don't know, you're kind of a shady character John." John said to himself. "But I think I'm obliged to choose dare."

"Well then, John," John said, "I dare you to change the rules!"

"Change the rules! That's a big dare, but if you wish!" John finished his conversation with himself. Both the girls watched in confusion. What was he up to?

"Alright, let's change our base of operations from inside, to the pool." John decided, "Second of all, you can now either dare one person, like we've been doing, or you can dare two. Third change, we all stay naked until the game is over, and no daring anyone to change the rules anymore."

Marie sighed, "Then is it my turn?"

"Yep." John nodded.

"Then," Marie thought about whether or not to dare them both. She decided that it would be a good idea, and said, "I dare you two to go outside the fence and run around the house."

Wow! Now that was a dare! Up until now, nothing had been too public, because it was dark and the fence was tall and the wood was very close together. However, this would mean that they would have to run out very close to the street, possibly even be under the street lamps! They would very likely be seen, especially if they had to run.

"Okay, let's do it!" John climbed out of the pool and began jogging in place. "C'mon, Angel!"

Angel reluctantly climbed out of the pool, dripping wet. She couldn't help but feel excited as they ran through the gate, and streaked around the house. There was a strong breeze going that felt good around her naked body.

Suddenly, she heard someone whistle behind her, and say, "Hey baby, nice ass!" she tripped out of excitement and embarrassment, and looked back to see John, doubled over, laughing. "Scared you!" he chuckled.

"You jerk!" Angel jumped up and punched him, then took off running. John ran after her, eventually catching her and lifting her up over his shoulder. She began struggling, and the two fell apart, laughing.

Suddenly, a light turned on in the house across the street. Both looked at it for a second, and then took off, running through the gate.

BLOEM51
06-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Very good story so far I like the storyline Please continue

chubbsman7
06-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Many stories I immediately dismiss whether they are good or not, just because they have shitty grammar.

You have amazed me, my friend. It's not easy to find a decent storyline, good grammar, and good storytelling techniques in getDare these days.

:D

fuzzydice70
06-15-2010, 12:18 PM
"Do you think anyone saw us?" Angel gasped, as they both doubled over, gasping for air.

"No, we were running fast enough, and we got in here soon enough." John replied. "Besides, if someone would have seen, they would have only gotten a glimpse of our asses."

"That's great to know." Angel said sarcastically. "Oh well, they're your neighbors, not mine."

"No, they're not, they're my grandma's, remember?" John laughed.

"What are you two doing?" Marie called from the pool.

"We're panting, remember, we just ran around the house!" Angel snapped. "Which reminds me, Marie, truth or dare?"

"You're not gonna dare us both?" John asked, almost annoyingly.

"Nope, just Marie." Angel smiled.

"Okay, I want to see what you've got in store for me. Dare." Marie chose.

"I dare you to get out of the pool and give John a blow job." Angel answered.

"Alright." Maire climbed out reluctantly. She had done this sort of thing before, but never to a complete stranger. There was no backing out of it now though. She got on her knees in front of John and began leaning her head forward. She opened her mouth slightly, and began sliding his penis into it. She began to massage it with her tongue, and then began bobbing her head back and forth, until he came in her mouth. She swallowed it and then moved her head away from John's crotch.

"Well." John said, somewhat speechless. "I suppose it's my turn. I dare you both to come with me, and listen to what I say. Our little game is almost over, and if you follow my directions, you'll get all the cash back."

fuzzydice70
06-15-2010, 12:42 PM
The two girls followed John into the house. "What do you want us to do?" Angel asked.

"Collect your clothes but don't put them on. Go to the garage and I'll meet you there." John ordered. He left them to do his bidding.

"Marie, about Dave. I was stupid. I'm really sorry that I hurt you, and I'd like to be friends again." Angel held out her hand, "What do you say?"

Marie thought about it. Angel did seem sincere, and she really didn't care about Dave anymore. She held out her hand too, shaking Angel's. "Don't worry about it." she said, "As long as you don't do it again."

"Thanks." Angel hugged her. "We'd better do as John said, after all, we're about to be rich!"

The two collected their separate articles of clothing and went to the garage. It was now past three o'clock, almost four, which meant that the cops were probably long gone.

John walked into the garage, holding a key and two strips of black cloth. "Put these on." he commanded.

"What are these?" Angel asked.

"Blindfolds, put them on." John explained, hopping in the car.

"What about the cash?" Marie questioned.

"Nike!" John exclaimed.

"What?" both girls asked.

"Just do it!" John replied. The two put on the blindfolds and got into the car. John ran inside and got the bags of cash and put them in the passenger seat, then pulled out of the garage.

Angel and Marie didn't know where they were going, but it only took ten minutes. When they stopped, John said nothing, but instead took Angel out of the car. Marie couldn't hear what was happening, but she heard mumbling. Soon John came back for Marie. She felt something being slipped around her arms and legs, which she immediately recognized as rope. She began to struggle, but it was no use. John had tied them both to a streetlight, buck naked.

John took off their blindfolds. Both girls saw where they were, and they saw that the streetlight was off, probably broken. John was holding the bags of cash.

"Well girls, you played the game, so here's the deal. I'm letting you go, right here. You can have the cash back, minus what it'll take to fix my grandma's window. Unfortunately, I'm taking your clothes too." John smiled. "And I don't suppose that you two will want to stay here, so I'll put this, right here." John put Marie's phone in her hand, which would only be able to hit one button, send. Dialed on the phone was 911. "If you have any problems, just hit that button, and I'm sure someone will pick you up." Goodbye, girls!" John hopped into the car and drove away, leaving the cash and the girls there.

"Shit!" Angel and Marie screamed at once.

fuzzydice70
06-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Epilogue:
One Week Later:

Convicted of armed robbery, Angel and Marie sat in a prison cell, pondering recent events, with sadly, no cash.

"This sucks." Marie mumbled, looking out the cell door at the empty halls.

"Yeah, but at least we'll never have to deal with that jerk again." Angel replied.

"I still can't get over the fact that the streetlight turned on right when he left!" Marie remembered. "He must have done that!"

"Yeah, there's nobody else that could have been." Angel agreed. "Oh well, it's good that we got the same cell, right?"

"Mmhmm. I'd rather be in prison with you than someone else." Marie smiled at her. Both shared a laugh.

"Now ladies, let's keep it down." a familiar voice called. Both recognized it immediately, hating the sound of it. John stepped around the corner, dressed in a prison guard uniform.

"No way!" Angel screamed.

"You know, there was a reason I started choosing dare so much. You two seemed too interested in my personal life. I didn't want to tell you that I work as a prison guard, or that I have a friend who just happens to be a judge, who would love to do me a favor in sentencing two guilty parties to a prison I work at." John laughed.

"Are you saying that the trial was rigged?" Marie demanded.

"No, you did steal that money, didn't you?" John pointed out. "Besides, it's not that bad that you two ended up in here, is it? Think of all the fun we'll have! After all, you're bound to get tons of time for armed robbery, breaking and entering, and public indecency, right?" John asked, smirking. "I just hope that you girls enjoy your stay. I'll make it easy for my favorite prisoners..."

The End

fuzzydice70
06-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Tell me what you think! Any comments are appreciated.

j2o_orange2
06-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Well personaly I think the ending could have been less sterotypical, instead of being caught, something else might have happend.

fuzzydice70
06-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Well personaly I think the ending could have been less sterotypical, instead of being caught, something else might have happend.

Yeah, sorry about that folks, but I was kind of getting bored with it and wanted to wrap it up so I don't leave a bunch of people hanging. Besides, I thought it was a nice twist ending, no matter how stereotypical. I'd still like comments though, and suggestions, because I am thinking of doing something else, though I'm going to wait and improve my skills before that.

Demon Thief
06-15-2010, 09:29 PM
The ending seemed kinda rushed, but it was a good story nonetheless!

timetoshine
06-15-2010, 10:43 PM
I agree with the above posts. the ending could have been thought out more, but it leaves room for a sequel if you decide to make one.

fuzzydice70
06-16-2010, 07:12 AM
I agree with the above posts. the ending could have been thought out more, but it leaves room for a sequel if you decide to make one.

Yeah, I did think of that but I will want to do some other things first.

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I did think of that but I will want to do some other things first.

well i will look forward to them