PDA

View Full Version : "Strip Your Slave" Video Game

Slenderman - Doctor
06-11-2010, 12:30 PM
We've all seen those interactive games which allow you to slowly remove clothes from someone after completing certain challenges. Well this is a spin on that.

"Strip Your Slave"

Your slave will need a webcam and editing software. When I made my own, I used Windows Movie Maker. Doesn't need to be anything special.

The slave should then begin to make a video, following the steps below:

1. Come up with 5 anagrams of words related to a subject of Mistress/Master's choice, probably SM-related words.

2. Then film yourself holding up each sheet of paper with an anagram on for 30 seconds. Do 30 seconds per anagram.

3. Next, film yourself stripping off. But stop after each item of clothing is removed (this is just to make the editing easier).

4. Then put it all together. After each 30-second anagram clip, place a clip of you removing one item of clothing.

One anagram correct = Socks off
Two anagrams correct = T-shirt off
Three anagrams correct = Pants off
Two anagrams correct = Undies off
Two anagrams correct = A sexy naked dance

5. If you want to be more creative, get the "Countdown" TV show clock music and add it to the anagram clips. Also feel free to add in your own custom features - you might want to add an introductory text for your Master/Mistress to read. Or you may wish to insert correct answers after each anagram time ends.

6. Save and send to your owner for them to play.

Now, obviously, videos aren't interactive. But if you [Mistress and Masters out there] have any sense of fun, you won't cheat and skip to the end just to see your slave naked. Have fun and try to get all the anagrams correct. (If you fail, obviously nothing happens because it's a continuous video but just enjoy the game.)

Note: This can be adapted in various ways. For example, you may request your slave to add more anagrams and more clips of various treats for getting the anagrams correct. Or you might want to add more because your slave has more clothes to remove.

Play around and have fun! :)

Fashiony
06-16-2010, 02:20 PM
This seems kind of like fun, could edit it in some ways maybe to make it personalized also

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 06:30 PM
It wouldn't be very hard to use adobe flash, and actually make it a game.

Redx000x
06-16-2010, 07:46 PM
If you know flash. >.>

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 07:51 PM
just youtube "how to make a game with flash", and it should come up with helpful results.

Redx000x
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I've attempted just that in the past. I just have the attention span the size of an ant.

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 09:29 PM
WARNING: Do attempt to learn flash on youtube if you have the attention span of an ant!!!

Redx000x
06-16-2010, 09:59 PM
ROFL! YES! I second this motion. Now I have to go learn flash so I can make this...

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Good luck, and godspeed.

Redx000x
06-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I'll certainly need it. The last time I tried to learn flash, I... Oh look! A butterfly!

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 10:08 PM
The last time i tried to learn flash i was like "oh... a motion tween"

Slenderman - Doctor
06-17-2010, 06:14 AM
Or for those not interested or for those who can't do Flash, let's just use the original idea. Besides, regarding the ability to cheat to the end of the video, the viewer would only be cheating themselves :)

sweetsong
06-17-2010, 07:30 AM
When I made my own, I used Windows Movie Maker.

When do I get my copy? :D

Tantomile
06-17-2010, 08:33 AM

Seconded! Heeehee :D

Slenderman - Doctor
06-17-2010, 08:56 AM

Seconded! Heeehee :D

I'm afraid it's no longer with us. RIP inside the confines of the recycle bin and beyond :p

sweetsong
06-17-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm afraid it's no longer with us. RIP inside the confines of the recycle bin and beyond :p

:eek: Such a waste. Sadness. :(

Perfectionist
06-17-2010, 10:32 AM
This is actually a great dare. But yeah, if I were to do it I'd make a flash game out of it.
To increase the fun and be sure no one would cheat.
Tehehe.

bammyW
06-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Nice Idea, and in fact, im a programmer, and could actually make it interactive lol

Slut4U
01-01-2011, 02:04 PM
If you did it with mainly pictures (because its easier) and maybe a sexy dance at the end, you can do it on powerpoint and have multiple choices that are hyperlinks to other slides. then it can be interactive, ad you can add a timer so the anagram last for 30 seconds.

Dawotch
01-01-2011, 02:14 PM
This is a great idea, I'll look forward to actually doing it my self.