PDA

View Full Version : Mistress takes control

william-sissy
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
My Mistress made me write this story, its the 1st one ive ever wrote. Hope you enjoy it and feedback is welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The slave stood in his lounge, pacing. He was extremely nervous of meeting his Mistress for the first time in real life, but he was so submissive and She was so beautiful that he had dreamed of this moment for months and finally it had arrived. He began to lose himself in dreams of what She would do to him. He thought of her sexy blonde hair, those hypnotising blue eyes that seemed to pierce his soul, and her extremely enticing body. Needless to say every atom of his slave cock was erect.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. This is it! He thought, trembling he went to the door and opened it. The sight he saw left him spellbound. His mistress was standing a long black dress held up by her magnificent breasts. Her legs curves were accentuated by tall black stilettos. Her eyes were made even more beautiful by the black eye shadow. To his embarrassment, a tiny drop of pre-cum oozed out at the sight of her. “Well slave, are you going to stop drooling and let me in or just let everyone see that tiny slave cock?” The slaves face flushed, embarrassed, and he let her in and quickly shut the door. Hoping no one had seen.

She told him to follow her as She slowly walked into the lounge. Her 5 inch heels clicking as She walked sexily across the floor. The slave could not help but stare at her beautiful behind She walked. She sat down on the leather sofa and took a large bag off of her shoulders. The slave trembled as he thought about what might be inside. She saw him stare at it and smiled her devils smile. She giggled, unzipped the bag and found a long whip. She told her slave to kneel, and he did so desperately trying not to look at her crotch as She stood over him. Slap! “Don’t look at my pussy slut. You don’t deserve to” She shouted, as She slapped his face again. “Bend over bitch!” She screamed. He immediately did what She wanted so he didn’t feel the sting of her slaps again. She walked behind him. “Now my pet, time for a whipping.”Crack! Crack! Crack! Three red lines appeared on his ass as he screamed in pain. Crack! Crack! Crack! Another 3, as he screamed like a little girl. Crack! This one caused him to cry as She whipped him between the legs, the tip or her whip colliding hard with the tip of his cock. To his embarrassment another bit of pre-cum came out onto the tip. “Did you like that slave?” he nodded.

“It's time to go and get you dressed now slave!” She said. But “She asked for me naked” he thought, wondering what was in store as She led him up the steps. She crossed straight into his mum’s room. “That’s my mum’s room Mistress!” the slave protested.” I know bitch”. She made him lie on the bed, and took out a black blindfold and wound it tightly round his head. He felt handcuffs close round his hands and he was tied to t he wall. “Be right back slave” She said and laughed. He waited for what seemed like ages. He tried to work out where She was going by her heels but soon gave up. “Open up baby” She said. He asked why and was rewarded with a slap hard across the face. She forcefully held his nostrils so he had to open his mouth, then as soon as he opened; She shoved something large into the slut’s mouth. He groaned at the taste. “You're probably wondering what this is” She said “Well, it’s my piss soaked panties.” A part of him was disgusted by the taste but his cock jerked right back to attention. Then he felt unbearable pain in his nipples, but the panty gag held in his screams as two crocodile clips were attached to his large nipples. Then excruciating pain as 3 more were attached to his balls and cock. Then he felt himself being dressed, but the clothes felt weird, silky, and sexy. She asked if he was ready to see himself. He grunted. The blindfold was removed, and he saw himself in the mirror.

Or was it herself? He looked in the mirror, and saw himself wearing a tight dress, with an obvious bulge in the middle. He could feel the string of a g-string thong cutting into him. She uncuffed. him and told him to bend over. “Like the clothes? Well here is a surprise, there your mums slutty clothes bitch, and now let’s use her toys shall we? ” With this his most intimate area was invaded by a huge butt plug. He started to cry with the pain of it, then She switched on the vibrator immediately on the highest setting, and he almost died of pleasure. All he could do was thank his Mistress for making him such a slut as he moaned into his panty gag. Then the gag was removed. However he didn’t have time to say anything, before his mistress forced a funnel into his mouth. “Swallow it all bitch!” She said as She pissed into it, spanking his balls through the dress as he did so with pleasure. His cock was making the panties very tight, and a large puddle of pre-cum had formed in the panties, seeping through into the dress. “Mummy won’t be happy with that will She?” She said, stripping him. Then She put the pre-cum soaked panties into his mouth. It was so humiliating, but for some reason it only made him more aroused. Then the whip was brought back out again. “This is for ruining mommy’s sexy panties” She said, whipping his balls till they were red with marks and tears streamed down his face. She gripped his face, and kissed him hard. “Did you enjoy that slut?” She said removing his gag. “Yes Miss, but I’m glad it’s over”. However it had only just began.

Posh
06-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Muy Bien. Me amore mucho!

marlow
06-10-2010, 05:04 AM
great story - big turn-on sir! cant wait for next episode!

submissive_puppy
06-11-2010, 01:35 AM
I really like this story, keep writing!

dare-demon
06-11-2010, 12:09 PM
awesome man! the story was realy very nice!!! waiting for you to continue it!!!

dreamer*
06-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Do hope you write more ;)

william-sissy
06-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks for all the feedback on the 1st story. Mistresses next orders involved cum and piss.

CUM

It smelled horrible; he looked at it in his hand. He didn’t want to taste it. But he knew he had to. He brought it up to his face, still scared someone would catch him, hoping no one would. He slowly put his tongue in it, just the tip. He quickly drew it back. It was disgusting, but he was more scared of what would happen if he didn’t do as he was asked. Then, after a long pause, he licked it all his hand clean, almost crying from the horrible taste. He knew his Mistress had complete control over him.

Piss

He knelt there. In the bathroom. He was alone. He was naked, trembling about what he was about to do. He knew that he must do it, but he was scared. He could only stare at it. There seemed to be so much. A whole glassful, more than he had ever done before, it seemed so much. He knew every single drop would be torture. He knew that he would hate it. He knew that he would have the taste in his mouth all night. He knew that it was disgusting. In his mind, a war was waging. The sensible part of his brain knew that it was wrong, and it would make him so humiliated, It whispered to him like it was madness, and just to empty it into the toilet, and just flush it all away, that Mistress would forgive him. The scared part knew she wouldn’t, and knew that Mistress wouldn’t stop until he had done it. The only thing that was certain in his mind was that he didn’t want Mistress to leave him. A tiny part of his mind was finding it arousing, that he could show such devotion to Mistress. It was also excited to think that it was his first time that he could show evidence of his loyalty to his Mistress. Slowly he picked the glass up, feeling the warm, yellow liquid. He slowly raised it closer to his mouth and had a sniff. It was horrible! He knew it would be horrible! But he accepted that he was a slave to his Mistress in every sense of the word and that however much he didn’t want to, he would obey the every word of his Mistress, and the submissive part of him would love every second of abuse, every drop of piss, and especially every second that he filmed for her. He turned on the camera. First he slowly showed his body so that Mistress could see he was naked
Then he brought the camera to show his face, then the glass. Slowly he lifted the glass to his lips while keeping the camera fixed on his face. He pressed to his lips and slowly tilted, keeping his lips shut. The kinky part of his brain whispered “Just open them , just open them. You know you have to. ” whereas the sensible part screamed “NO NO NO, walk away now!” However his mistress had complete control, and he opened his mouth. The yellow liquid immediately flowed into his mouth and onto his tongue, filling his mouth with its disgusting flavour. He knew he had to swallow, his reflexes forcing more and more disgusting piss into his mouth. It was in that moment of total submission that he realised that She completely possessed him and he would do anything to earn her respect. He kept drinking until it was all gone. Licked his lips, and shut off the camera. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to get the taste out of his mouth for a very very long time.
.................................................. .................................................. .
Hope you like it :p

subscully24
06-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Nice imagination, lets hope your mistress wants you to write more, maybe involving cross dressing next!

marlow
06-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Really good story and good use of words. Its got 'my attention'!! LOL

marlow
06-21-2010, 02:24 PM
more plz william-sissy!!! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!