PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Starry Night

Blue Water
05-29-2010, 10:17 AM
This first chapter may be a little short, but I hope to have the other chapter be longer. Also, please post feedback :)

CHAPTER 1

My name is Christopher Rodgers. I’m going to tell you about a turning point in my life, where I learned many lessons that I will never forget. At the time, I was turning 15. I was very shy, and had a crush on this cute girl, Anglia. I could never talk to her, in fact, I could hardly ever talk to any girl while keeping my head straight.

My twin sister, Lilly, was holding a “birthday slumber party”. She was inviting over 3 of her good friends, Dana, Ana, and Ivy. But her dreams of making this the best birthday party ever was crushed when my parents had to leave for a business trip all of a sudden. They said that they didn’t trust her enough to be home alone with a party without supervision, but she kept on begging. They eventually settled on me looking over them, and checking in from time to time in order to make sure they weren’t doing anything wrong.

I remember it as if it happened yesterday. It was January 5th, our birthday, and the party started at 7:00. I didn’t have a party of my own because I had so few of friends, it would be next to pointless. So I didn’t mind watching over my sister during our birthday. I decided to just go down there to see how they all were doing at 7:05, and make sure everybody was there. To my surprise, somebody had apparently brought alcohol, and they all were drinking it.

“You’re not going to tell mom, are you Christ?” My sister asked me. I thought about it, and the thought of my sister getting drunk could work out in my favor in the end, so I told her I didn’t care, and I went back up to my room. About half an hour later, I heard glass break. I ran downstairs immediately to find out what was going on, and it turns out they broke one of the beer bottles, but thankfully it was on the counter. I cleaned it up, and told them they needed to stop drinking; they are way too young for that kind of crap. But then Lilly suggested that they play a game of truth or dare, almost ignoring what I had just ordered of them. But Ana said that it wouldn’t be as fun with only girls in the game, and asked if I could join. I felt nervous about it, sense I hadn’t played it before, but I chose to go along anyways.

firenight
05-29-2010, 10:39 AM
go on it will be cool story

javer03
05-29-2010, 07:19 PM
good start, hope it's not exactly like all the others....

Blue Water
05-29-2010, 07:34 PM
good start, hope it's not exactly like all the others....
That's exactly what I'm trying to prevent lol

Blue Water
05-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank you for the feedback you two. Again, more feedback on this new chapter would be appreciated.

CHAPTER 2

We were just about to start the game when my little sister, Folio, called to us from her room. “Christ!” I told the group that I would be right back, and not to start without me. I rushed up the carpeted stairs to Folio’s room. When I ran into her room, I found her sobbing on the side of her bed. She was around 10 years old at the time. She had dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She was incredibly intelligent for her age.

I walked over to her, and sat down next to her. “What’s the matter?”
“I cut myself, I’m bleeding! I’m ganna die!” she kept on sobbing.
“It can’t be that bad, let me take a look at it.” She took a shirt she was using to clot the blood off of her arm. I looked down, and I saw a small cut a few inches away from the wrist. I started to laugh.

“It’s not funny, I’m going to die!”
“No you’re not, Folio. You’re fine!” I grabbed a bandage from my back pocket, and I put it on her. “You’ll be fine, Folio. Don’t worry. Now, you should probably be getting to bed.” My parents said that I had to take care of, and watch over Folio while they were gone, so I decided to put her to bed just in case things got ugly in the game.

I went back downstairs. My sister was waiting for me, along with everyone ells. I noticed that almost all of them had a bear in hand. My sister, again her name is Lilly; had long, brown hair, and light brown eyes. She was very outgoing, so I guess these were just her best friends that she invited over for this sleepover. She wore a grey t-shirt, with blue shorts. “OK, well, sense it’s my birthday, I may as well start things off.” Everyone agreed. “OK, Ana, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.” Ana had brown hair, with light blue eyes. She wore a black top, and skirt.
“Have you ever liked or loved someone, and if so, who?”
“I used to like Joe, before he moved. I never went out with him though, just had a crush on him.” I was unaware of who Joe was, but by the way the other were reacting, they seemed to know who he was. “OK, Christ, Truth or Dare?”

It was a no brainier. “Truth.”
“How often do you usually masturbate?”

I had never talked about this stuff with my sister before, so I was afraid to answer, but in the end I had to. “I usually masturbate once every other day.” I turned to Dana. She wore all white, and had yellow hair, and brown eyes. “Truth or Dare, Dana?”
“Truth”

“When you last masturbated, who did you think about?” I wasn’t real interested in the response, however, so I didn’t pay attention. Dana then asked Ivey if she wanted to take a truth or a dare, and she said truth. She was asked to describe her underwear for the group.

“White panties, with a pink design.” She then turned to me. “Christ, truth or dare?” Being bored out of my mind, I took dare. “I dare you to kiss your sister on the lips, passionately, for 30 seconds.”

“What the hell? She’s my sister! That’s just sick man!” My sister said that she was fine with it, and she wanted me to do it. The alcohol was obviously having an effect on her. I decided to just do it. I walked over to her, and sat down. We then went in for a kiss, as we did it, I touched her head with my hand. Just as our 30 seconds were almost done, Lilly pulled back, and looked shocked. I turned behind me, and saw Folio standing there, her mouth hanging open.

“What are you doing kissing her, Christ?”
“Um, it’s complicated. But don’t worry about it, alright? It’s best that you just forget this, and don’t tell mom and dad. Now, what is it that you need?”

“I came down to get some water.” I got her a glass of water, and sent her back up to her room. I told the girls that I didn’t want to play anymore, and that they where to not do anything that would be inappropriate for Folio to see. I went up to my room, shut the door, and crashed on the bed, praying that the girls wouldn’t do anything that would get me in trouble. I fell asleep short after.

Memories for Life
05-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Do you know the difference between "sense" and "since"? I think you'll find "since" works a lot better where you've been using "sense"!

The story is truly " Illogical Fiction"! I like that you're telling a story from your imagination but common "sense" needs to be used to creating it. No parents would ever leave town when their twins were having their birthday. If the business trip is unavoidable, a proper guardian would have been enlisted. If Lily was having her birthday and 19 year old Christ was put in charge, that would have been believable!

Other than the illogical narration, I really look forward to what you have planned next for Christ. It being a birthday party with girls outnumbering boys, I'm hoping someone will be receiving their birthday spanks soon! The birthday spankee will need to be in their full birthday suit and each guest will be allowed to apply the full number of spanks each time!

Blue Water
06-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks, to the above post. I'll make that spelling correction soon, if my computer will let me edit the posts. Again, I would love more comments, to allow me to fix problems, or let me know what I did good in, or both! Constructive criticism is always wanted. Either way, I now have the next chapter, kind of long.

CHAPTER 3

I awoke to Lilly entering my room. I looked at my clock, it read 10:00. “What is it?”
“Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to join us, it isn’t nearly as much fun without at least one guy?”
“What are you doing?”
“We’re going to play truth or dare again.”
“Didn’t I tell you not to do that crap anymore? Folio might walk in on us again.”
“Come on, Christ. She’s been in bead for a while now; I don’t think she’s going to be coming back out soon.”
“No. Final answer.”
“Did I mention that Angelia is here?” I stared at here. “I know you like here, I’ve seen the way you look at her, I also overheard you talking to your friends onetime.”
“What is she doing here?”

“I invited her, but she had to come late because she had a basketball game.” I knew it was the wrong choice, but just the shear thrill of playing truth or dare with the girl I’ve liked for a long time exited me to the point that I agreed. I followed her back downstairs. I sat on the sofa, while most of the other girls sat on the floor. Only Dana sat on the couch as well. My sister spoke: “OK, let’s just start the game over, since we have a new member of the game. Angelia, truth or dare?”

“Truth”
“How far have you gone with a guy?”
“I gave a guy a blowjob once, but he dumped me a few days later sense his mom walked in on us. ” She then turned to Dana. “Dana, truth or dare?”
“Dare.”

“I dare you to strip to your underwear.” Dana seemed hesitant, but slowly pulled off her white top to reveal her aqua bra. She had small, but nice, breasts. She threw her shirt across the floor, and then proceeded to remove her white pants. As she pulled them down, her pink panties were exposed. She threw her pants on top of her shirt. She now, completely in her underwear, sat back down on the sofa, a little closer to me than .

“OK, Lilly, truth or dare?”
“Dare” Today she was wearing a red blouse, and a light blue skirt.
“I dare you to remove your panties, and place them on top of Dana’s clothes.” She looked scared, especially sense I was here, but she quickly stood up, and pulled her white panties down, and threw them onto Dana’s cloths. She then sat back down, with her legs together, so that nobody would get a glance of her pussy. Even though she was my sister, I couldn’t resist trying to get a look at it, but I quickly gave up.

“Ok, wait.” Lilly looked around. “Where did Ivey go?”
“Oh, she had to leave just before you came back down,” Dana said. “Her father called, her grandmother is in the hospital. She may not make it, so Dana wants to go be with her.” There was a moment of silence, but then Lilly continued the game.

“OK, Ana, Truth or Dare?” She replied dare. “I dare you to remove your top and your bra, and place it on the pile of clothing.” She seemed more shocked than anything; sense she would be the first one to reveal private areas. She stood up, and removed her black top, revealing a nice black bra. She then undid her bra, and pulled it off, revealing her larger than average breasts. She added her cloths to the pile. She then sat down, half naked. She covered up her breasts with her arms. Ana then turned to me.

“Truth or dare?” I took dare. “Remove all of your cloths, exept for your boxers, add them to the pile, and then masturbate until your orgasm in your boxers..” I was afraid, being the only boy, and the first one to orgasm. But I had no choice. At least I wouldn’t be naked. I removed my white top, and threw it onto the pile. I pulled down my red shorts, revealing my red and white boxers. I then slid my hand into my boxers.

My penis was already erect because of what had happened so far, so I just started stroking it. I then quickly sped up the pace, sense everyone was looking at me. As I was pumping my dick, I looked at the other girls. Most of them had removed some of their clothes, so I was getting even hornier than ever before. They were all looking at me, and I was looking at them. It couldn’t have been more than three minutes, when I couldn’t hold back any further. I orgasm, the semen going onto my boxers, some even came out a little. It felt so good.

And as I sat there, with wet boxers, I looked around the group, and turned my attention to Angelia. She was the only one who had not been dared so far, so I decided to dare her. “Truth or dare, Angelia?” She took a dare. “I dare you to strip completely naked, and masturbate until you orgasm right before us.” This was only a step further than what my dare was, and I really wanted to see her do it.

She pulled took off her top, and then her bra, revealing her nice, average breasts. Not too big, not too small. She pulled down her pants, revealing her pink panties. She hesitated, but slowly, pulled down her panties, giving everyone a nice look of her trimmed pussy. She then started so slowly rub it, but quickly picked up the pace. The entire group was watching her closely, especially me. After no more than one minute, she slid a finger into her pussy, and starting putting it in and out.

She started moving faster and master, and eventually, after about two or three minutes, she slid a second finger in. Lying on the floor, she started to breath heavily and sweat slightly. She was nearing an orgasm obviously. She slid a third finger in, and started going as fast as she could. She was breathing very heavily, and sweating. She then orgasmed, getting a lot of her fluids on the floor.

She then looked up at Ana. “Ana, Truth or Dare?” She replied dare. “Remove the rest of your cloths, and add them to the pile.” Ana pulled down her pants, and her panties, and added them to the clothing pile. She then sat back down. From my angle, I had a nice view of her ass. Ana then turned to Lilly.

“Truth or dare?” She picked dare. “I dare you to strip naked, and take a shower on the coldest temperature for 15 seconds, and not dry off.” She didn’t seem to mind too much. She pulled off her shirt, and her bra, showing her breasts. She then pulled down her skirt, making her totally naked. She then went to our parent’s bathroom, and the entire group followed. As we entered the bathroom, I took the liberty of putting the shower on the coldest temperature possible.

She opened the door, and hesitated. Dana pulled out her watch, and signaled for her to get in. As Lilly stepped into the shower, she bolted back out. “Shit, that’s cold!” she explained. But the group, at that point, shoved her in, and closed the door. She wasn’t in there for more than 10 seconds before she yelled out “FUCK! THIS IS HELL!” When the 15 seconds where up, I opened the door, and Lilly almost tripped coming out of the shower. She led us back to the family room, where we had been playing the game. Lilly then looked at Dana. “Truth or Dare?” She replied dare. “I dare you to remove your underwear and add it to the pile.” Dana removed her bra, showing her nice, small breasts. He then pulled down her panties, revealing her sweet, trimmed, pussy. She then turned to look at me. We where both sitting on the couch again.

“Truth or dare?” she asked. And I took dare. “I dare you to take your boxers out, and put them in your mouth until it’s your next turn, starting after you give your next dare.” I took my boxers off, and with that, everyone was naked. I then wondered how much more exiting this game could get.

zac
12-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I really hope this hasn't died !