PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The geeks that controlled me.

Cuffed
05-27-2010, 03:08 PM
I shall probably write a part to this story once a week, not sure which day as it depends when I am free and I have more ideas :p.
Feedback and ideas much appreciated.

Details: Main character, Female 16 Shadow. In the last year of highschool. ;) The rest of the story will reveal.
Part 1
'The bus won't wait for you Shadow' I faintly heard Mum shout as she left the house for work herself. 'I know' I sharply replied being used to the same routine everyday of my life (except for weekends of course). I quickly logged off of my GetDare account and shut my computer down knowing my latest dare from a pm had been started. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I walked downstairs knowing I was wearing a short, yet school-worthy skirt underneath no underwear. Nothing. I was quite surprised when I woke up this morning and felt the urge to do this dare as usually I couldn't stand public dares. The only dares I had ever done before were in my bedroom when everyone was out. I quickly picked up my bag rushed outside and locked the door knowing that I couldn't go back and put some underwear on as I would be late and miss school.

I speedly walked to the bus stop holding my skirt slightly with my hands just enough to stop myself being exposed to everyone. I turned the corner and saw everyone waiting at the bus stop. My heart begin to beat faster and I got a sick feeling in my throat. I wanted to turn back but everyone had already seen me. It was too late. I attempted to calm down and slowed my walking speed as I approached the range of year groups crowded inside the shelter. I casually greeted my best friend Ash, otherwise known as Ashley the amazing girl everyone wanted to be. Ash had long black hair and cute freckles. Her lips were the perfect size and her eyes were a deep brown. 'That was a close one' Ash smiled as the bus pulled up just behind me. We all piled onto the bus, naturally me getting on last knowing everyone would see my not so lovely behind. 'So what did you do at the weekend?' Ash asked. My reply was 'Ah the usual, chatted up some guys on msn, downloaded some new songs to my ipod, went shopping with my mum. What about you?'. Ash said 'Meh, not alot just went to Dads house and watched cartoons with Ben and Jerrys Icecream'. Both of us being the usual put in our headphones ipods on full blast. 5 minutes later the bus pulled up and we all clambered off.

My first lesson had already began and I rushed to it as I am a keen student and like english. I got into the lesson took my usual seat back left. I slowly switched off my brain as the teachers voice droned on about some greek mythology. Like a popup on msn my brain remembered the pm dare I had recently, it flicked down the list of three things.
'Wear a short skirt and no underwear to school.
Borrow a pencil from a geek.
Accidentally drop it and put it you know where ;)'
I gulped and looked around the classroom remembering that about 4 geeks sat on the table next to me. I swiftly whispered to the closest one, Rob, 'Can I borrow a pencil?'. Rob was about 4 inches taller than me eyebrow height-bowlcut jet black hair and thick rimmed black glasses. 'Sure' replied Rob as he handed the pencil over with a smile. I looked up at the board and squinted as I never wore my glasses. I read the essay we had to write and began to write a title on my page. I dropped my pencil from the table and picked it up
as I picked it up I quickly slid it inside my very wet vagina. I moaned very quietly but passed it off with a cough. At this Rob looked round, I thought he had realised what I had done but then he turned back around and continued to talk to his friends. I quickly pulled the pencil out hoping no one saw. I wiped it down on my shirt and wrote somemore of the essay. 'Times up' The teacher said as the lesson had finished. I passed the pencil back to Rob and thanked him. I gathered my stuff and saw I had a message. I replied to it quickly as it was my mum asking about if I needed a new school bag. I noticed that Rob and his gang walked out slower than usual.

The rest of the day went fairly quickly, double maths, science and art. I was pleased with myself so far for successfully being partly naked in school and not getting caught. I was also pleased that Rob hadn't caught me, although the risk felt so good part of me wanted more. The final bell went. I gathered all my belongings and walked to my locker in which I collected a few books I had outstanding homework in. I suddenly felt a tap on my back I jumped and dropped a few books, I bent down the pick them up as did the person behind me. I felt a rub of a hand on my pussy. I liked it but at the same time hated it for I was yet to see who it was. I turned around and acted as if nothing had happened. It was Rob, he smiled and said 'I think you dropped these'. Then he bent closer to my ear and whispered 'I know what you did earlier, and I have a photographic evidence. If you wish for these to remain between you and me I suggest you meet me outside the school at 4.30.'. Shocked I said nothing. He seemed to react to my silence by a smile and eyebrow raise, he walked away but before he turned the corner he said 'Oh and remember the underwear next time, I like red'.

05-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Sounds interesting xP Waiting for the next release xP

rdcottman
05-27-2010, 06:45 PM
i like it so far, please keep up the good work.

inuyashajake
05-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Finaly a story in which geeks are cool...

Brockport2013
05-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey nobody said the geeks are cool, just smart as usual lol. Great start though, this story has a good amout of potential so keep it up!

inuyashajake
05-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Hey nobody said the geeks are cool, just smart as usual lol. Great start though, this story has a good amout of potential so keep it up!

hey im a geek...And I say theyre cool

Demon Thief
05-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Good story so far. :D

Star Shadows
05-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I like it so far, good job!

The Judge
05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
this case is very interesting. smart people in charge. seems like it could be a good case. keep it up.

kibear_xoxo
05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
MORE!!! This is awesome so far.

marlow
06-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Looking forward to the next part, cuffed! It's well-written (which is a change from most stuff here!) and that is a big plus with me!! Let's have part 2!!!!! Please!!!!

Embers
06-02-2010, 10:06 AM
I hope you have more to come!

Cuffed
06-04-2010, 09:18 AM
I do have more to come, I've written most of part two just the main section left then part 2 will be up by at least Sunday night ;).

Cuffed
06-04-2010, 11:00 AM
So I finished part 2 before Sunday, *cheers*. The next part may take longer than usual as I have exams all next week and revision shall clearly be above story writing ;) although a couple of paragraphs a night couldn't hurt.
Constructive criticism appreciated, and ideas will also be considered just pm me :p

Part 2

After a rush to avoid missing the bus and a short bus journey I clambered off the bus and sharply finished off the conversation with my friend from the bus as I knew I had to get home quickly and cool down from todays events before rushing out yet again to what had seemed like a harmless dare less than 7 hours ago. I walked home speedily but carefully ensuring I wasn’t exposed. As I got to my front door I rummaged through my bag for my key. A wave of panic hit me, I peered into the kitchen window and on the table was my key. In all the rush and excitement this morning I had forgotten it. ‘the only other way in would be to climb up to 2nd floor and in through my bedroom window’. At that moment I felt like the simple dare I had submissed to this morning was a trap to test my limits.

Behind my house was another house. This is fairly normal for an estate like mine, as the house you are living in can be seen by a maximum of 5 people (the 3 houses behind your house and 2 next door. Not including in front of your house). This wouldn’t prove a problem but the house behind me was owned by a single mother with 3 kids aged 7, 9 and 12. I knew they would be playing outside as always because as soon as it hits school finishing time the kids play football and tag until around 6pm when they relentlessly go inside for dinner. I walked around the back of the house and paused considering how to climb into the bedroom window which was ajar and also how to avoid the 3 minors seeing my private parts. Deciding the best way would be quickly and hopefully they wouldn’t notice me because they would be so engrossed in their football game. I clambered the drainpipe ironically two windows from my bedroom. This was a fairly easy task as the drainpipe was held on by iron rings which I could balance my feet on. I reached the top and felt a gush of wind, my skirt lifted up slightly but as I saw the kids didn’t seem to notice as (for once in my favour) were playing a game of hide and seek the eldest counting. I climbed up onto the outside window sill which was about 3 inches long, quickly sidestepped along with my back pressed against the windows in fear. I didn’t take my eyes off the boy as he was counting down from 20 now. I stepped over onto the 2nd window sill and continued the previous technique. I saw the window ajar slightly and reached inside. This allowed me to unhook the lock that holds the window closed. 10,9,8,7, I threw my bag inside and it landed on my bed cosily. 6,5,4 I hooked one leg over and threw the window and the rest of me followed resulting in a massive heap of myself on the floor. 1. I had made it, although I had subconscious feelings that someone may have seen me. I Immediately rushed to the bathroom and washed my face in attempts to ease the mind. Looking at the time I paniced as I had 15 minutes to get ready, think of an excuse to tell the late working mum and to generally wonder why I did this. I changed into some conserving clothes hoping that this would stop Rob from getting ideas although I kinda liked him… Blue baggy jeans and a white shirt with love rock scrawled across in black. I slung on my hoodie and zipped up halfway, glanced over at the underwear draw and searched for my red lace panties from 2 years ago. I pulled my jeans off in a rush and put the underwear on causing my legs to go red and feel raw once again pulled the jeans back up and went downstairs speedily. I collected a piece of paper and scribbled on it ‘Caught a bus to school to meet friends and revise, text you later– Shadow’

I caught the bus and nervously put my ipod on to cover my nerves. About 7 minutes later the bus arrived at the stop. I slowly walked off at every opportunity letting people in front of me. I finally got off and felt a rush of adrenaline as the bus drove away leaving me a 2 minute walk from the meeting point. I walked at an average pace not wanted to be late but also at the same time managing to drag my heels behind me. I turned the final corner and saw not only Rob but the whole gang standing there. This made the whole world seemed to run in slow motion they started to walk towards me and I slowed down. My heart was beating so fast I was set in panic mode. I stopped. ‘So you turned up?’ Rob said jokily, his friends showed respect by counterfeit laughing. I nodded not really sure how to react. ‘Follow us’ One of the gang said as they walked around the outside of the school surrounding fence. Situated at the back of the school is a collection of around 30-40 trees known by pupils as the woods. All of the gang climbed over the fence one by one into ‘the woods’ except Rob who waited, staring at me. ‘Climb, now’ Rob said. I climbed, upon reaching the top of the fence I remembered my fear of heights wobbled and fell to the ground on the other side. Rob climbed the fence jumped down next to me and picked me up. He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and before I knew it everything was dark. I was being pulled along and I felt ropes tightly bounding me. My pockets were emptied and some items were put back some not. Someone forced their body against mine and kissed me. This action was somewhat similar to a washing machine. I felt them being pulled away and something hit the floor. Another started to rub me and another kissed my arm. Rob shouted ‘Get away all of you, NOW’. I heard lots of pounding on the ground and the clambering of fences. In about 60 seconds everything was silent expect for the breathing of me and Rob. ‘I knew I shouldn’t have brought them along…’. I smiled and felt Rob push against me. I heard him rustle in his pocket, My jeans were pulled down. ‘Mmm, so you did listen to me’ Rob said pleased as he saw the underwear I had picked. I heard a buzzing noise and suddenly felt a vibrator on my panties. I started to moan not able to help it and Rob slapped me. It hurt but at the same time pleased me. He turned the vibrator off pulled my jeans up and untied me. He kissed me on the cheek and then suddenly ‘the woods’ came into vision again as he removed my blindfold. He helped me over the fence and walked with me in silence out to the front of the school. ‘I took down your number, oh and I’ll be borrowing this’ smiled Rob as he showed me my ipod. I replied with nothing but happily took my phone and watched Rob walk away. When Rob was well out of sight I called my Mum so she could pick me up. I felt my panties. They were soaked in my own wetness. Mum pulled up in the car and I got in ‘How was your day’ She asked ‘boring’ I replied as I got a text through from an unknown number. ‘Who is that from?’ Mum said sharply. ‘Oh its from Kayla my English partner she is just texting to check I got a lift home’. ‘How nice of her, you’ll have to invite her over for tea sometime!’. I clicked read on the message from the unknown number knowing it would be Rob ‘I want you to…’

Kisune Karnon
06-04-2010, 11:11 AM
This is good, wish the next one would be up sooner. Though school is important.

Star Shadows
06-04-2010, 12:41 PM
I loved it, excellent story line and well written. Keep up the good work

Embers
06-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Good luck with your exams! Nice second part :)

marlow
06-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Great stuff, Cuffed! So well-written and a real turn-on!! Good luck with the school stuff but please cum back with part 3 as soon as you can!

marlow

marlow
06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Good ending! Makes us wamt to knnow - 'what next?' - which is what an ending should do! This is all very hot, Cuffed, and I'm hoping to see you completely humiliated in the next Chapter!!

lilwetslave
06-05-2010, 06:32 PM
More! I want more!

Avery1989Griffin
06-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Love your story!

marlow
06-19-2010, 07:07 PM
We want more Cuffed - please!

doggy_slave
06-19-2010, 07:33 PM
i like it keep going

Cupid
06-22-2010, 06:18 PM
I really enjoyed your story, Cuffed. I am hard to impress on this site, and I really liked it. Please continue!

- Cupid, the Love Doctor :D

Cuffed
06-28-2010, 09:23 AM
DAAAHH DAAHHH The long awaited part 3? I think it's part 3. Sorry it took so long people, But I made it an extra long part so you all better be happy! On with the story...

‘…be my slave willingly and not because I have blackmailed you.’ My head was telling me to say no, but my heart was saying yes. It was a weird feeling, I clearly knew I liked bdsm from posts and stories I have read and been sent on getdare. We approached home, I eagerly rushed out of the car collecting my belongings and dashing inside. I went upstairs and laid on my bed before speedily replying to Rob. I typed out what I wished to say ‘I’m all yours babe xxx’ then erased it and went with ‘come and get me ;)’. I pressed send. Message has been delivered to Rob. The feeling I got was immense, it’s like when you ask someone out via text and you are sitting there just waiting for a reply thinking to yourself why you ever did that. I waited. An hour had past and still no reply. I logged onto my pc to check getdare, nothing. I logged onto msn, no one. I logged onto facebook, no updates. Things were strangely quiet. I gave up in all hope and just went downstairs in hope of some pre-dinner snacks. I munched on some bread before Mum served up the pasta. I ate it slowly knowing my phone was upstairs and I may possibly have had a reply. I finished and offered to clean up, after this I slowly dragged myself upstairs and checked my phone. Nothing. I was starting to wonder if my message had sent. I logged onto getdare, a new dare had been published ‘Simply ring your best friend up and touch yourself whilst talking to them’. This intrigued me.

I dialled my best friends number and as she answered I started to rub myself whilst chatting to her about how today was. I felt nervous incase somehow she knew what I was doing. This made me wetter, maybe I liked public humiliation? But was this public, as I was in my bedroom with the door locked? I moaned quietly, unfortunately my friend didn’t hear – or if she did, was afraid to ask. I quickly hung up and orgasmed seconds after she said bye. I looked over at the computer screen seeing latest updates on getdare, many being the (becoming) popular blogs. I decided to start one of my own. I recorded todays events in bullet point form ‘Today – Did a dare from a pm. This resulted in me being possibly enslaved. I am now ipodless and also very nervous about school tomorrow as my possible master Rob is in a few of my classes. I also did another dare, ‘simply ring your best friend up and touch yourself’ This was very amusing and I shall definitely be doing this again.’ Within the space of an hour I got 7 new messages to my profile welcoming me to getdare (although I had known about the website for ages I had only signed up a few days ago). I replied to many of them with thank you’s and quirky responses. I was knackered already so I signed off and tucked myself into bed reviewing today’s events and what tomorrow could possibly bring.

7am the alarm blared off. You know the feeling, like you’ve just woken up to a surprise party in the middle of the O2 arena gigs (Yeah, loud). I got up and dragged myself downstairs to get some breakfast. Breakfast being the most important meal of the day I had one grape and a drink of coffee. Yet again dragged myself upstairs and found my uniform, I lazily slung this on the bed and started to change my underwear and then slowly put my clothes for the day on. I remember Rob and wondered what would happen today after the foolish yet very kinky reply I sent to him via text late yesterday. I wouldn’t be as nervous if Rob had contacted me since, but he hadn’t. I checked my bag was packed for school, checked my getdare messages and quickly ran downstairs to catch the bus. As I walked out of the door I felt as If I was a new kid about to start a school in a year group of kids who had already been at that school for 2 years, maybe even closer to your first day of primary school when you are pushed so much out of your small little bubble world in which you watch tv at home and maybe go to playgroup. You are then forced by your parents to be walked to the little school in your town or village and you then have to stand in the playground alone as you are yet to know anyone who goes here. You walk into your first class and your pulse is so fast that your veins might just explode, but they don’t because then it’s your teachers que to do a warm and friendly speech thus saving the day.

The usual bus routine happened, waited at the bus stop for about 3 minutes. Slowly walked onto the bus, Little year 7’s pushing infront of me annoyed me somewhat but I was used to it by now so I just let it happen as I knew school was almost over anyway. I sat next to Ash talking about the news lately mainly consisting of her boyfriend and the fit guy on tv this morning. The bus pulled up and we clambered off. I said bye and walked to my next lesson, I decided to take a shortcut and use the toilet on the way. I walked inside a stall and placed my bag on the floor. I sat down on the toilet seat just thinking about what would happen today. I read the writing on the toilet doors, ‘I hate this craphole’ ‘I love Charlie’ ‘Your mum looks good’. The bell went for lessons, I heard people leaving the bathroom. My instincts told me to stay. I checked my phone for messages, Scribbled a picture in my Maths book. This made me around 7 minutes late. I walked out of the stall, topped up my makeup and zipped up my bag. I brushed my hair and applied some extra gloss just incase. I walked down the shabby empty school hallway, in the distance you could hear the receptionist on the phone and noises of children making noises in class and teachers shouting. I approached the door and walked in late, knowing Rob was in my class and this would draw attention to me. I opened the door and quietly walked to the back. ‘Why are you late?’ Asked the teacher. ‘Toilet’ I replied stubbornly. ‘For 20 minutes?’ Smartly said the teacher. ‘Mmmhhmm’ I said. I couldn’t be bothered with a fight, knowing that Rob was in class and he could possibly punish me for this later. I sat down in my usual seat plonked my bag on the desk and sat down – all done making as much noise as possible. The teacher continued to natter about connectives and paragraphs being important. Blah blah blah. I checked my phone, no messages. I got out my daily planner and doodled around the corners, I liked to decorate it in classes. Especially boring ones like English. I felt something hit me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a white flash. I looked to the ground and a paper ball lay there, this I picked up. I looked around cautiously to see if anyone was looking or hinting it was them. No one. I opened the paper ball and written across it was ‘Being late doesn’t give you rewards Shadow’. I looked in Rob’s direction just knowing it was him, I mean who else would phrase it this way? I caught his eye and then looked down in shame, I could feel he was looking at me. 30 minutes later and 6 well designed, themed and coloured planner pages later the bell went. The class quickly packed away and moved onto next lesson. I as usual take my time to pack my bag and walk onto next lesson, Rob and his mates walked past laughing Rob was last, as he walked past he brushed his hand against my arm. I liked it.

I walked to my locker and placed the books I wouldn’t need for the rest of the day in there. A note had been posted inside, looks like someone had beaten me to my locker. It read ‘Not under, Not over but infact ontop of the thing that keeps us protected from the elements. If you wish to see it again then you shall have to use your own resources.’ This puzzled me. I paniced at first wondering if my Mum had been kidnapped and placed somewhere horrible but this thought soon drifted from my mind as I closed my locker and walked to Science. I sat down and blanked out the teacher as usual, I re-read the note 5 times. ‘Not under, Not over but infact on top of.’ This clearly ment ‘it’ was on top of something. ‘The thing that keeps us protected from the elements’. My first thoughts ran like this house? Car? Wall? ROOF. Bingo. It is ontop of the roof. It, well Rob took my ipod, it must be my ipod. Oh shit, my ipod is on the school roof. I’ll need to be discreet people will notice at night and the alarms will be on. I’ll have to go now. I raised my hand. ‘Mrs can I go to the bathroom?’ ‘Yes’. The teacher handed me the out of class pass. I had to walk the long way to avoid being suspicious. I headed around the back of the school and looked at the ladder on the side. I thought I better do this quickly or I might get caught, the hardest part will be the getting up and down. Luckily I was wearing a skirt so my legs could freely climb up the ladder quickly. I climbed the ladder, the adrenaline rush was Immense I was doing something highly against school rules and getting away with it. I clambered onto the roof and began to search for my ipod. There it was near the edge of the roof a bright green case surrounding it, and what a surprise another note attached. I unfolded the note and placed my ipod in my pocket. I read the note quickly. ‘I see you can follow instructions. I have updated your ipod with some extra folders containing music of my taste. I feel this will influence you greatly. You must listen to one of these files of your choice when you get home from school. Oh and whilst you are on the roof you must use your phone to take a topless photo. No excuses.’ My whole body was pounding. I didn’t care about the music on my ipod. I didn’t even care if Rob had deleted all my songs. I was excited but very scared about the topless photo on the roof, I knew I had to take it as I was in enough trouble already by being late to lessons. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt pulled my bra down and took a photo on my phone, infact I took 4. Just incase Rob didn’t like the first. I pulled my bra back up and did my shirt up. I peered over the edge and checked no teacher or pupil was coming and climbed down the ladder as quickly as possible. I jogged back to class and the teacher asked why I had been so long. I told her as I was walking out of the bathroom my nose started to bleed and I waited for it to stop. She believed this story.

The rest of the school day was fairly normal. No more notes, no nothing. Just boring lessons and silly answers. I took the bus home as usual and talked to Ash as usual telling her about todays events not telling her about Rob. I decided to query her on bdsm. ‘Hey Ash do you know what bdsm is?’ ‘Oh that’s that kinky slave master stuff isn’t it’ ‘Yeah I think so, I don’t really know that much’ ‘Me neither, sounds a bit weird to me’ ‘Haha totally only freaks would do it, I mean who would want to be tied to a bed and be practically raped although if you are that kinda person you like it so it’s not really rape just rough sex I guess’ ‘Haha’. We got off the bus and said goodbye to eachother. I knew that I could never tell Ash of my relationship with Rob as she would find it weird and may befriend me. I walked home slowly pondering thoughts and enjoying the cool breeze, I approached my front door and unlocked it. I felt a sense of freedom as for once I was home before Mum and didn’t have trouble getting in. Then I remembered the new songs on my Ipod. I ran upto my room eager to know what Rob had put on. I got my ipod out and threw my bag on the floor, I sat on my bed and scrolled down the artist list looking for something knew. ‘Hypnofetish’.

centralhigh2010
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
moreee that was amazing <33333

the doc
06-28-2010, 10:58 PM
that was so freaking cool
this certainly makes up for being late :D

seth18
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Best of the three. Where's number four??

Hopefully they will be posted sooner, but I like these longer installments. It's very good, and the style reminds me of 'This baby sitting job isn't working out..'

vivala_dare
06-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Brilliant keep it up :D best story ive read in ages!

Anthracis
06-29-2010, 06:40 PM
and the crow goes wild

moar!!!

marlow
06-29-2010, 07:31 PM
So well-written and in a different league to most stories here! I'm loving it! Moar!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

Cuffed
06-30-2010, 01:25 AM
Best of the three. Where's number four??

Oh it's begun already, just you can't read it yet ;) tehehehehehehe.

'This baby sitting job isn't working out..'
Oh really, I should probably check that story out. :p

naughty geek
07-09-2010, 04:12 AM
love it:)
please keep going

zeke
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
please please please keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troyman
08-07-2010, 02:06 AM
This is a great story, love all of it :)

dare_devil_girl
08-09-2010, 03:22 PM
hey. i love your story so far! keep going please!! :)

Rachie
09-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Rachy says - sure the story will be good only read part will read later

smart geeks!!!

Thanks for link

from Rachie

Dinosaur
09-26-2010, 06:10 AM
I love it! Please dont stop! :D

maddy09
09-26-2010, 04:09 PM
cuffed dont let this die PLEASE :D

Cuffed
11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Part Four.
Thanks to all your pm's and comments I have finally decided to continue this story. I hope this part is just as good as the rest ;)

‘What the bloody hell is Hypnofetish…’ I thought whilst getting up from the bed to google this newfound word. ‘Hypnofetish is a type of fetish based on hypnotism where the person who likes to be dominant (The hypnotiser) gains a different kind of control over the submissive (The listener)’ I said aloud. I sighed and climbed into my bed ‘I guess I better start listening before Mum gets home’ I said whilst placing the headphones in and pressing play. ‘Find yourself a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for the duration of this file. Lay down with your hands by your sides and find a spot to focus on, let your body be as relaxed as it possibly can. Take a deep breath in…and out. In…and out. Notice how everytime you breathe in you start to relax more…’. ‘Shadow! Wake up!’ I felt myself being shaken by Mum. ‘Whhaaatt?’ I shouted sleepily. ‘Wait.. shit’ I thought around 5 seconds later. ‘Dinners ready’ Mum explained ‘Okay, I’ll be down in a minute’.

I turned my ipod off wondering what that file had said or done. I figured if it just made me tired it couldn’t do much harm could it… I picked up my phone and texted Rob explaining I had listened to the file and went downstairs for Dinner. I sat down at the table gazing over the feast, picking out pasta and salad, surely the winning combination. I was just about to tuck in when I felt my phone vibrate. Casually I opened the text from Rob. ‘Good. Heh heh heh heh heh’. I presumed the large amount of heh’s were an evil laugh. This made me nervous, I didn’t really know what this file could do, then again I didn’t really want to know.
After eating dinner I returned to my bedroom. I sat on my bed arguing in my brain whether or not to research more into Hypnofetish files or not, eventually getting up and going over to the computer. I type in google Hypnofetish once again, this time slightly more nervous. After a few minutes of sly browsing I come across a site that you can download these files from. Looking down the list of files I become horrified for two reasons. 1. There are so many, I could have used any. 2. I haven’t spotted a single ‘normal’ file yet. From my quick scroll through the list I have concluded that the main files are either gender changing, making you a baby or some sexually involved file. I realised that I didn’t feel like any of these things had or was happening to me. It was getting late so eventually I decided to climb into bed, set the alarm and sleep and just forget about the file I had listened to previously.

I woke up 3 minutes before the Alarm was due to go off and got out of bed to start packing my bag for school. I went downstairs and started to make breakfast whilst packing my bag. I heard the alarm I forgot to turn off ringing upstairs so I went to turn it off and checked my phone for any messages, none. I went downstairs again and continued my breakfast before leaving for school ontime. I walked slowly to the bus stop pondering thoughts. ‘I swear that lady just winked at me…’ I thought as a lady around 25 walking her dog went past. ‘I must have been day dreaming, I’ve only just woken up I’m probably still in a sleepy state’. I got to the bus stop and as usual took the bus to school. Nothing interesting or unusual happened except as always the rage of playing the latest song as loud as possible on your phone. I never understood why people did that anyway. I got off the bus and walked slowly to first lesson, detouring to the bathroom to pass sometime then slowly dragging myself to the dreaded lesson they call Maths. I walked in 10 minutes late, rather proud of myself for passing so much time between getting off the bus and walking to the classroom. ‘Hello, nice to see you Shadow. You look lovely today – as usual’ The teacher said enthusiastically and seriously. The class laughed as I wandered to my seat, I noticed from the corner of my eye Rob and the gang giggling like little girls. ‘What are they up to?’ I thought ‘and why would a woman teacher say that to me.. especially when I am late for a lesson? It’s like she was being serious’. I got out my book and listened to the teacher continue her lesson, soon enough she told the class to start working on an essay. Two lines of writing later the teacher was already walking over to check my work. She read the two lines, it seemed as slow as possible. ‘Very good word Shadow, I’m glad to call you my student’ The teacher said. ‘But I only wrote the date and title Mrs…’ I responded. The teacher walked off. I continued to write and towards the end of the lesson I got a text from Rob ‘I want to meet in the woods again after school, this time just us.’ I glanced over at Rob who looked away. I was puzzled. ‘When you’ve finished your essay you may go’ The teacher said, as you would expect everyone packed up pretty much straight away. ‘Shadow you need to add more to your conclusion’ The teacher says to me whilst proof reading. I sigh and continue to write as quickly as possible and then pack up, everyone in the classroom having left by now. I start to walk out placing my book on the pile of marking on the way ‘Shadow… You know you are my favourite student… and a very beautiful one at that’ The teacher then threw my book into the bin and stamped on it violently then set it alight and poured water over it. I watched in horror. ‘What did I..’ I started to say before being interrupted by ‘I’m going to tell the headteacher you are behind on your work and have failed to hand any in for the past month, I am keeping you in afterschool detention this evening. Your parents will be informed’ She said in a stern voice.

CarolineT487
11-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Love this :D keep writing please :D

firenight
11-04-2010, 02:35 PM
please go on can't wait for more

Kisune Karnon
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Wow, that is truly interesting and a nice addition.

Cookie Dough
11-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Cuffed-
That was another great installment. I am glad you are back!:D

Cuffed
11-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Cuffed-
That was another great installment. I am glad you are back!:D

;) Indeed, Indeed I am.

fitzy
11-05-2010, 12:41 PM
only started reading your story today love it so far cant wait for next update

Troyman
01-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Please start again (: I love this story

19FemaleMaster
01-12-2011, 06:21 AM
Would be great if the girl rules NAKED guys

Troyman
01-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Could you please start again

Its a great story

Visionary
02-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Please write more?? I've just found this and it is a great story :)

Durant
02-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Also just found this story. I hope you continue it. Its very good so far and I'm interested to see what happens.

WedgieSlaveKyle
10-16-2022, 10:16 PM
Just found this story. Hate that it died