PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Babysitting, Truth, Dare and Blackmail

tequila mockingbird
05-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Babysitting, Truth, Dare and Blackmail

Hello to the site, my first story post and actually my first post ever. I’ve done similar stories, stripping, ENF over the years for different sites and boards so thought I’d write something just for you guys. Hope you enjoy. It’s a fictional story a bit of everything really male and female nudity and embarrassment.

-----

Part 1

Sam was 15 and in his last year at high school,

(UK schooling system 5-11 primary school 11-16 high school, 16-18 college, 18+ uni)

He was quite mature for his age, was skinny and a bit of a geek. One Friday while he was playing on the Xbox his mum shouted for him. She then informed him that Katherine, one of his mums best friends had just called her, apparently her daughter had broken her leg and needed to be taken to hospital. The problem with this was Katherine was a single mum of three kids and needed someone to baby sit for her. Naturally Sam had been volunteered without being consulted but it wasn’t a hard job. With Jane the eldest who was 16 and who Sam had had a massive crush on forever would be in the hospital so all Sam had to deal with was Amy who was 13 and could more or less look after herself and James who was 8. Plus for £50 Sam wasn’t going to say no.

The thing was Amy was fairly immature and fought with and bullied James if left alone so Katherine had no choice but to hire Sam. Amy wasn’t happy about this saying she was too old for a baby sitter especially one who was only two years higher than her at the same school.

Sam turned up at the house half an hour later with his bag containing a change of clothes and some pyjamas as he would have to spend the night there. Almost as soon as he got there Katherine quickly left with Jane for the hospital which was quite a long drive away. She gave him some money for pizzas and some emergency phone numbers and told him just to call his mum if anything went wrong.

As Sam entered he spotted Amy sulking on the steps, “Awww not you freak”

“Hello to you too” replied Sam dryly throwing his bag on the side of the steps.

Nothing eventful happened for the next few hours a few of Amy’s friends came round and were sitting around the living room laughing. Unbeknown to Sam they where busy plotting. At around 7.30 Sam put James to bed and he fell asleep quite happily watching some cartoon.

After this Sam came back down stairs with the purpose of telling the rest of the girls to go home as it was getting late. As he entered the living room he noticed a couple more had turned up, there was now 5 girls from Amy’s year who where mostly 13 with a couple who had just turned 14 and another girl from the year below Sam, Sarah was her name and she had just turned 15. She was a pretty girl just a bit taller than Sam as he was quite short and scrawny, she had a cute round little bum and a nice pair of breasts. Sam had to stop himself staring at her low-cut top and short skirt.

“Come on its time everyone went” said Sam trying to sound confident and assertive.

“Mum said I could have friends sleeping over” replied Amy quickly

“No she didn‘t she told me you couldn‘t have anyone over”

Amy looked even more pissed off, but then smiled.

“Lets just have one game of truth or dare first, you‘ll play wont you?”

“What?” replied Sam shocked, he had never played it with girls before

“Come on, don‘t be a spoil sport” Said Sarah with a cheeky smile on her face.

There was no way Sam could say no to that, but unbeknown to him he was falling right into their trap.

“Ok then I guess”

The game went on pretty tame asking who do people have a crush on, first kisses ect. Sam kept getting more and more embarrassed as the questions revealed how inexperienced he was with the opposite sex. Only a few people had taken dares and they had been easy childish ones trying to get Sam to take the bait and say dare too.

Finally they changed plan, Amy dared Sarah to French kiss Sam.

Sam went beat red at this and his pulse started to beat faster and faster.

“I’m game if you are” Said Sarah and lent in to kiss him. She placed her hand on his crotch which had by now a small bulge of arousal.

Just before she was about to kiss him a camera flash went off and she kissed him on the forehead laughed and backed off. Sam was left stunned for a moment.

“ok that’s my part of the bargain done”
Becky, Sarah’s little sister gave her the £5 and thanked her.

“pfft don’t thank me it was worth it to get rid of you pipsqueak for a night” she then turned and left.

“What I don‘t understand?” said Sam confused.

“Well you see your going to let my friends stay over tonight or I‘m telling mine and your mum than you didn‘t look after us and instead spend the night with a girl” Amy then stuck her tongue out and showed him the picture which looked like he was getting off with a girl who had her hand on him.

“Fine whatever, they can stay” said Sam defeated

Part 2

The game quickly died out now their plan had succeeded and Sam left the girls in the living room generally being loud. Very little happened for the next few hours, Sam ordered everyone pizzas even having to pay some of his own money to compensate for the now larger order. After food the girls started getting ready into their Pyjamas, Sam sat in the kitchen playing on his DS trying to ignore the perverted thought that he wanted to go and have a quick peak. He already didn’t like how this night was going and definitely didn’t want to provoke them anymore.

A shout broke his concentration and he quickly put the game down
“Sam quick come help!” and then there was a high pitched scream.

What had happened was that Lucy the youngest girl there had been the slowest changing and as she took off her jeans Amy had grabbed her Pyjama bottoms and the rest of her clothes and was playing keep away with them. The scream had come from Lucy who was one second laughing thinking Amy was only having a joke and the next she realised that she had just called Sam in.

Sam burst into the room expecting to find and emergency but instead found Lucy a short skinny thirteen year old with curly blond hair and a pale skin tone, trying to pull her top down to cover her exposed underwear. Lucy only had very small boobs as she had not yet developed, but due to her skinny legs Sam couldn’t help but stare in shock, he had never seen a girl in this state of undress before in person.

“Don‘t look” shouted Lucy turning a bright shade of red of shear embarrassment.

Sam didn’t know what to do he was still in shock and staring.

Lucy was managing to keep her top pulled down just enough to keep her modesty, however Amy had other ideas. She came up quickly behind Lucy grabbing her arms and before Lucy could react pulled them up. As she did this the top rode up revealing Lucy’s little yellow panties. Sam’s eyes grew even wider as he saw her knickers exposing the shape of her cute little bum. Amy burst out laughing and let go of Lucy who quickly pulled down her top and pulled on her bottoms revealing her underwear just one last time. She was flushed with embarrassment and stormed off to the bathroom.

The other four girls couldn’t stop laughing, finally Sam pulled himself together enough to speak. Luckily he was wearing jeans or they may have seen his excitement at the situation.

“What did you do that for! That was a horrible thing to do to your friend.”

“You can talk perv, you didn‘t take your eyes off her, did you enjoy the show?” shot back Amy.

Sam was lost for words and in was embarrassed at how accurately she had put it. He didn’t know what to say and ended up responding with,

“I was … I was… just shocked… that’s all” said Sam weakly

“Oh ye, I bet you‘ve got a boner right now?”

“As if…” repiled Sam getting more and more worried

“Prove it then!”

“Shut up” said Sam leaving very red face. He couldn’t get the image of her little yellow panties and pale legs out of his mind as he tried to concentrate again on his game.

Lucy returned from the bathroom still a bit red faced from embarrassment, she was shy girl and this was a massive deal to her.

“What did you do that for?” she asked Amy

“Because it was funny!” replied Amy still with a smirk on her face

“No it wasn‘t”

“Believe me it was, anyway we need to get him in the mood for truth or dare, we need something really good to blackmail him properly. What we have so far will only get him to go so far we need total control.”

The other girls burst out laughing and they all started whispering and giggling about a new plan.

After about 15 min Laura Said “I’ve got an idea!”

“What we do is we pretend were playing now and one of us dose an embarrassing dare in front of him so he thinks It‘s legit and then we ask him to play, we need to play on his perverted side” said Laura smugly

“Not it!” relied Amy quickly

“No lets do it properly! Lowest card has to go and get a drink from the fridge with no top on, and while whoever it is, while their there tells Sam were playing truth or dare and ask if he wants to join in, how about that?”

“I like it!” Said Amy with a smile

“Can I be out of this one I‘ve already had to show part of my underwear to him” said Lucy quite desperate.

“No everyone’s in” said Amy

The deck was shuffled and a card was dealt to each girl, Laura who played a lot of cards had dealt and made sure she had given herself a Queen. Becky got a 7, Clair got a 9, and Amy and Lucy where left with a 2 each.

“Ok you two draw again” said Laura

Amy was now looking a bit worried even though she appeared boisterous and wild she would be very embarrassed to have to be seen in her bra. Lucy on the other hand was already bright red and sweating, it would be just her look to show off her matching little bra as well today.

Lucy turned her card over revealing a 5 she let out a little squeal of horror.

Amy smiled and turned over her card only to find it was a 4. “Dam…best out of three?”

“Nope you lose come on Amy your turn for the team, top off” said Laura grinning

Lucy had a look of pure relief on her face and smiled thinking of Amy having to embarrass herself too now.

Amy stared in shock at her card, a 2 and then a 4 what are the chances.

“Come on get it off”

Laura come up to Amy pulling the shirt slowly over her head. Amy knew she had lost and didn’t stop her. The slowness seemed to add to the suspense and dread and more and more of her smooth stomach was reviled until finally her small breasts came into view. Amy was an average girl a little taller then Lucy, her breasts where fairly small but noticeable and a lot bigger than Lucy’s. as the shirt left her head, Amy was left in some white Pyjama bottoms and a pink Bra. Instinctively Amy covered.

“Nope you have to walk in arms at your side” replied Laura laughing

Amy obeyed trying to put on a brave face although he checks had turned quite pink with embarrassment. She walked out of the living room and headed for the kitchen, she felt so bare with very little o above the waist.

As she came into the kitchen Sam was sat on the dining table still playing his DS. For a moment he glanced at her then looked back at his game. Then quickly as his brain registed what he had just seen looked back up shocked.

Amy blushed as he looked at her and felt the warm embarrassment wash through her. “I’m not allowed to cover” Said Amy nervously walking towards the fridge. Sam watched her even as she had her back to him, her bare back only covered by a bra strap made her look extremely sexy, her short brown hair clung to the back of her neck with the sweat from nervousness and embarrassment.

“What are you guys doing?” Said Sam after her realised he had been staring with his mouth open for far too long.

“Still playing truth or dare do you wana join in?” Said Amy as sweetly as she could

“Nope I’m not falling for anymore of your girls tricks, being blackmailed once is enough”

“Fair enough” replied Amy as casually as she could, she was guttered she had embarrassed herself for nothing. She left walking back, Sam got once last glace at her cleavage covered only by a bra as she walked away back to the living room.

As she left Sam felt conflicted he really did want to play with them he was feeling extremely horny now and wondered how many more of them he could see undressed if he did but he knew better it would be a trap just like before.

The girls gave up there defeated it was obvious that no matter how perverted Sam was he wasn’t going to fall for their truth or dare trap.

Everything went smoothly for the rest of the night, Sam got changed in private making sure to lock the door and afterwards he went to bed in his pyjamas and fell asleep long before the girls. Who stayed up a few more hours plotting for the next day.

TBC

javer03
05-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Great start, keep it up

inuyashajake
05-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Great start, keep it up

i agree...pretty good

truth
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM
verygood i do say

Manbearpig
05-25-2010, 11:44 PM
I don't read a lot of stories anymore, but this one caught my eye. Very good!

Ethan2cu
03-01-2011, 06:53 AM
I liked it... very much.. wonder if it will continue and what the girls have plotted for the next day