PDA

View Full Version : Shoes [FICTION]

depravedChattel
05-21-2010, 10:58 PM
This story has been burning a hole in my proverbial pocket for a few days now, and so I finally decided it was time to concede and make an account to post it. For those who want some basic information before you delve into this, here you go: it will be a male x male story involving quite a bit of foot fetishism and a healthy dose of master/slavery. It's based on a fantasy I concocted for myself, only altered and expanded to better facilitate it's current status as a story. I can't quite say how long it will be, but do be aware I have a cohesive story planned, with a definite ending in mind. Now I will stop babbling long enough to get this show on the road. And yes, knowing me, each part will be unnecessarily long.

Encounter
I left the gym to change in the locker room and no one else was around. See, I’m the resident benchwarmer on our school basketball team, so no one would notice or really mind if I left our practice early- two hours early in this case. We usually practiced until six, but I was pretty fed up with the whole game and had taken to leaving at four, just long enough that people wouldn’t complain about me never practicing. I opened my locker and yanked off my shirt when a pair of forgotten track shoes caught my eye. They were lying on the ground a few feet away. On another day I might have just rolled my eyes at the idiot who left them there, but on that day I instead found myself fantasizing.

My foot fetish was acting up, and in a moment I found myself very horny. No one was around, so no one would see if I snuck a quick whiff of another boy’s old shoes. I left my shirt in the locker and approached the shoes in just my gym shorts and socks. After hesitating a moment to be sure I didn’t hear anyone else in the locker room, I stooped down and picked them up. Stuffing my nose in the opening, I inhaled deeply and my nostrils were filled with a pungent, sour odor. I could imagine the precum dripping out of my erect penis- I had to masturbate now.

I sat on a bench and pressed the shoes to my nose again, sliding my shorts off. I clutched my dick and started stroking. It was an amazing feeling, out in public with a stranger’s rancid shoes in my face. Though I was convinced no one would be entering the locker room for at least another two hours, the thought that I might be caught made me even hornier.

So then, imagine my surprise when someone did catch me. It was a boy on the track team- I recognized him from my math class. We weren’t exactly friends, but we chatted on occasion. His name was Luke, and he had wavy blond hair and very fair skin, standing just a bit shorter than me in height. I dropped the shoes in shock and jumped up, scrambling to pull up the shorts that were around my ankles. But I stumbled and managed only to pull up the shorts, not my boxers, leaving me a jumpy wreck.

“What the heck are you doing?” Luke blurted, at last speaking after a brief moment of being completely dumbfounded.

I tried to pass it off like I didn’t know what he was talking about. “Nothing. N-not doing nothing.” Very smooth.

“Were you- sniffing that shoe and…” he trailed off, not even believing himself.

Thinking quickly, I provided the best alibi possible: “No!”

He took half a step forward. It was then that I saw the bulge in his red track shorts, though I didn’t know what to make of it. He said, “do you have, like, a foot fetish?”

I was at a loss. At this point, denying anything would make me look even stupider. Besides, Luke didn’t seem the type to go around spreading rumors; he was a bit on the quiet side. So, out of options, I responded in the affirmative, trying my best to make it seem like it was no big deal.

The next thing he did caught me completely off guard. In retrospect, it was a pretty bold thing to do, even given the circumstances. He leaned over and pulled off his shoe. Taking another step, he handed it to me. I wasn’t sure how to respond. He told me, “go ahead, sniff it.”

I could have thrown it back at him, played it off like a joke. His demeanor led me to believe that he had prepared for either reaction from me: the ball was completely in my side of the court, so to speak. So, my now flaccid penis began to harden again as I inhaled deeply with my nose in Luke’s sweaty shoe.

He motioned for me to sit on the ground, and I complied. He, in turn, sat on the bench where I was moments ago. He watched me hold his smelly shoe to my face and began to pull down his shorts to jack off. I was utterly at a loss for what to do, and so I just kept right on smelling his shoe; I didn’t even stick my hand down my pants to touch my penis as I so wanted to. His shoe smelled even better than the one I had found. While the other was kind of old and musty and smelled sour, Luke’s was fresh. The odor was more powerful, and his shoe was still moist with sweat.

He lifted his shoeless foot to me, and I placed his shoe on the ground. Gently, I caressed his foot and smelled his sole. It was even more powerful, and I could feel his slightly damp sock in my hands. Glancing up into his eyes for approval, I took his foot in my mouth. I gagged a bit, but held it there. I pulled off his sock with my teeth and spat it onto the ground. His naked foot was sticky and probably would have been disgusting to someone else, but I licked his big toe and began sucking on it. I was in ecstasy; all my foot-worshiping fantasies were coming true all at once. I longed to pull out my dick to pleasure myself, but I worried if I should in my present position- clearly the submissive at Luke’s command.

I held his sweaty foot in my mouth for a time, completely in heaven and lost to my nagging cock. I nearly jumped when he spoke in a very authoritative voice, “The other one too.”

Without thinking, I picked up his other foot, still with two of the toes on his right foot in my mouth, and began untying his shoe- a daunting task with only one hand, especially in my fidgety state. With the other shoe off, I gingerly pulled his right foot out of my mouth and brought the shoe to my face. I noted how each part of his feet had a different smell: the shoes were a bit more rubbery and dirty, all the other filth that had gotten in there previously had never been washed out and mixed with the fresh sweat; his socks seemed to be more moist, and their aroma more stinging; and the feet themselves were the best part, combining the other two along with the taste of his skin and the bits of dirt between his toes.

I now had one foot in each hand. While I was passionately sucking on the toes of his left foot, I sniffed his right and rubbed it against my face. Above me, I could see Luke was enjoying this as much as I was: he would alternate between furiously pumping his cock and slowly stroking it. It was apparent that he was stopping himself just before he came every time, as he didn’t want this to end. He brought his right foot out of my hand and began rubbing it on my bare chest, pinching my nipples with his toes and wiping my saliva on my stomach.

I can’t say exactly how long we were in that position, him leaning back, focusing on his penis, and me on the floor beneath him servicing his feet. After what may have been around ten minutes, Luke removed his feet from my grasp. I was momentarily disappointed, as this was the most fun I had had in a long time. But he wasn’t finished; I could see none of his cum splattered on the ground. He spread his legs out further and thrust his groin out. I understood immediately and didn’t hesitate in taking his dick in my mouth. He was clearly already on the brink of climax, and in moments he exploded what seemed like a liter of semen into my mouth. Not expecting it, I let it slide out of my mouth. I instinctively caught it with my hands.

Luke grinned at me. He wiped his feet, moistened with sweat and my spit, all over my face. I became aware of how red I was, suddenly self-conscious. Luke seemed to be experiencing the same emotion, though less than I was. He stood up, with me still crumpled at his feet.

I let my hands drop, and moved them towards my eagerly awaiting penis. But Luke grabbed my shoulders and whispered, “No, no masturbating.” Easy for him to say, while his dick seemed to be calming down, mine was still hard as rock. He explained, “I don’t want you to jack off without me. Tomorrow, same time, meet me in here. We’ll go to my place.”

“I can drive,” I volunteered. It was the first time I had spoken since he originally handed me his shoe. “I’ll tell my parents I’m at a friends, and can stay till probably nine o’clock”

“Good,” Luke said. “My parents usually work until ten, so we’ll have the house to ourselves.” He picked up one of his socks and handed it to me, saying, “Here, sleep with it tonight.” He collected the rest of his clothes, got his backpack out of his locker, and left without another word.

I sat on the floor, lost in thought. In the span of fifteen minutes, I had given a boy oral sex and worshipped his sweaty feet. Not that I was complaining, it was just a big realization. I had never considered myself to be gay, and had only ever had mild attractions to other boys that manifested in private fantasies. I was confused, and questioning my sexuality. I did have fun there a few minutes ago, but couldn’t imagine actually pursuing a relationship with someone of the same gender. At the very least, I could satiate my apparent bicuriosity through all this.

Still holding his sock in my hand, I got dressed in my street clothes, washed my face and hands in the bathroom, straightened my hair in a mirror, and left. That night I complied with Luke’s command to not masturbate, somehow, and spent most of the evening sniffing the sock he left me. Tomorrow would be a long day.

TiedGuy
05-22-2010, 03:48 PM
I like the way you bring the fantasy to life. Can't wait for the next part!

glue
05-23-2010, 11:29 AM
I like this alot, A fetish being explored in a story is fantastic so far...

7.9/10

tordmaster
05-26-2010, 03:30 AM
mann this is awesome! definitely keep it going!

tordmaster
05-29-2010, 08:00 AM
are you writing anymore?

depravedChattel
07-23-2010, 11:51 PM
So guys, I totally posted that first part and more or less forgot about it after that. Amazing! Every time I did remember, I made some BS excuse about not being in the mood or whatever. So tonight I actually wrote the next part. And as punishment for being so terrible, I decided to "suffer" what my narrator did: a pen in my ass, nipple clamps, and a used sock in my mouth until I finished the part and posted it. Also I wasn't allowed to sit in my chair and had to kneel down. It was actually kind of fun? Anyway:

Once More
I tried as best I could to go about the next day normally. On and off I’d get an erection and start fantasizing, making paying any actual attention to anything difficult. I only had Luke in one of my classes, math, and he sat on the opposite end of the room. Aside from a brief acknowledgement, he ignored me.

While I should have been learning about log functions, I gazed around the room at all the guys, looking at them for the first time in a sexual light. I was underwhelmed: they all seemed either ugly, or incredibly hairy, or just dumb looking. Luke had a strange elegance about him. He was slender and had an expressive face that was framed perfectly by his hair. And for the first time, no girl in the room had any appeal when confronted with his beauty.

The day was uneventful, and I went into the locker room about ten minutes before the agreed time, hoping to be there first. Instead, Luke was already waiting, sitting on a bench. He was already in his street clothes, sans shoes, and he told me to get changed too. It didn’t seem like an order, but still I knew he was in control. I felt his eyes on my back as I changed, suddenly feeling self-conscious. He commanded me to remain shirtless, and this time it was an order. When I finished, he got up and said, “let’s go. Oh, but first I have something for you.” He peeled off his sock, slightly damp and sweaty from the day’s activities. Apparently he sweated more than I did. Gently, he pressed it to my lips and I understood, opening my mouth for him to stuff it in.

We walked through the school, me shirtless with his smelly sock jammed in my mouth. I thought for sure people would look at me like some kind of freak, even though I realized guys did have a strange habit of walking around shirtless and no one could actually see the sock. Luckily for me, school was already out and there were only a few stragglers who seemed unconcerned with us.

He gave me directions to his house, not too far away, and I drove. He was talking, but obviously I couldn’t answer. “Y’know,” he said, “I’ve always sort of felt bad about how I’m attracted to – well… But seeing you there yesterday, it didn’t seem to matter any more.”

I wanted to object to tell him I wasn’t sure if I was gay, but the sock prevented me and, given my situation, it would seem like I was in denial. And maybe I was. He continued: “I just sort of acted on the opportunity, you know? Like, I felt like everything would be okay.” He was looking out the window now, probably talking to himself more than anything. And for the first time in months, I felt like what he said was true. Everything would be alright, any inhibitions I had were melting away around Luke and for once I was something close to happy.

But my oh-so-romantic thoughts were cut short when we pulled up to his house. We went inside and he right away plopped down on a couch. He pointed at the ground in front of him and I knelt there, looking into his face. He told me to take off my pants, in a very gentle way like it was more of a suggestion. I did, and he told me to bend over. Suddenly I was a bit nervous- he wasn’t going to, well, do anal was he? I thought about spitting out his sock, which was by now making me gag, and objecting, but didn’t. Everything would be okay. He instead produced a slender pen from his back pack and slowly worked it into my asshole. I never had anything up there before, but he was gentle and looked at my face to be sure he wasn’t hurting me. Then he went to a drawer and took out two clothespins. He bent down and clamped my nipples with them.

Then, with me still on my knees on the floor, he sat on the couch and leaned back with his bare feet on my back. He turned on the TV. This was not quite what I expected, but I wasn’t quite sure exactly what I was expecting. My dick sure was hard though. And he intended to keep it that way. Any time I started to soften he would jostle the pen in my butt and I would harden right back up. This went on for, I guess an hour because he watched two half hour shows. I kept my head down the entire time.

Finally he stood up. “Good job,” he complemented me, “turn around and kiss my feet now. He plucked his sock from out of my mouth, and I kissed the top of each foot. He sat back down and offered both feet to me. I repeated the acts of the day before: a foot in each hand taking turns licking and kissing the, sucking his toes and cleaning the dirt between them. Same as before, I was in ecstasy. His aroma was less pungent today, but I didn’t mind. And after ten minutes or so, he unzipped his pants and I sucked his cock. Slowly at first, I bobbed my head up and down, rubbing my tongue along his shaft. He grabbed my head and forced me down on him, making me deep throat his dick and gag on it. Shortly, he pulled out and exploded a load of cum into my face.

He smiled and softly told me I looked cute like this, kneeling at his feet, dripping with his cum, a clamp on each nipple and a pen in my ass. He told me as a reward I could sit back, still on the floor of course, and masturbate. I did, rubbing my own cock furiously. He forbade me from cumming, though.

“We should probably clean up, huh?” he said, rising to his feet. I stood too, and he helped take off the clothespins and remove the pen, now visibly coated in my poop. We went to the bathroom and I washed my face of his semen. Afterwards, he pointed to the cum I had dripped on the floor and told me I should do something about it. Understanding immediately, I knelt down and licked his juice off the dirty floor. As I stood up again, he patted me on the head.

I started toward the door to go home, and he said, “Same thing tomorrow then?” I nodded, blushing slightly. “Again, no jacking off ‘till I tell you to. But maybe if you’re really good I’ll let you cum tomorrow too.”

depravedChattel
07-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Welp. Here's this. It's a bit short and not all that exciting, mostly just the writer in me scrambling to make a tangible story out of this. One more part to go, and it will probably be, stylistically, more like this part than the first two. Yup.

Alright
From then on, I reported to Luke’s almost every day. He would often times have new things for us to try. As early as the fourth day of our little arrangement, he began experimenting with tying me up. At first it was just my hands behind my back (while he watched with great amusement as I squirmed to lick his feet) but soon he was tying my legs or tying me to the kitchen table. At bondage, I was reluctant at first- I had to have some degree of control over what happened to me. But Luke understood this, and he always asked if he thought I might disapprove of something and assured me when I was apprehensive that everything would be okay. He took to gagging me with his used socks, which I think he made a point to get extra sweaty, and I found I loved being at his mercy (or at least the illusion of it).

At first, we both thought that we would only see each other on our own, and that we would never actually socialize. But we soon became real friends. As was usual, Luke started it. It was maybe a week or so after our first encounter, Luke had decided to try spanking me with a hairbrush and my ass was sore. We had finished up our games (with him cumming in my face and my cock still stiff as ever), when he asked, almost meekly, if I wanted to hang out a while longer. I hesitated, but said sure. We ended up just watching TV in silence, but this time we both sat on the couch together. He sort of rubbed his hand on my thigh and whispered “I think I- well. Like you”. I looked at him, he was blushing. Funny, how he would blush here but not when telling me to sniff his stinky shoes.

I sort of shrunk back, unsure how to respond. I didn’t know that I wanted to be in any sort of relationship, let alone a gay one. After a moment I told him, “I guess I like you too… maybe we should hang out more. As, y’know, friends”

I guess he knew my hesitation. For the first time, and actually one of the last times, I was the one who was sort of in charge. But my answer satisfied him. For the rest of the evening we talked like real people, not like we were experimenting sexually. It was almost more satisfying.

The next day we chatted before our shared math class, and later at lunch together. Absolutely nothing provocative happened, and neither of us tried anything, we just talked about our favorite movies or something similar. This too became a regular occurrence. Luke was a much better judge of character than I was, and he introduced me to several new people. A few of us formed a group (which we jokingly dubbed a “posse”), and we would spend our weekends at movies, restaurants, or playing video games. I was usually the last to leave, of course, so Luke could tie me up, pinch my nipples, and make me kiss his feet and suck his cock. We never told anyone else about our games, though, we had a tacit agreement that it would remain between the two of us.

The months that followed have become some of my fondest memories. I had some good friends, I was getting out more, feeding my sex drive with Luke, and everything was alright.

FetishSolver
07-29-2010, 04:01 PM
This is a rather...strange story.

Lawl.

I dont have a foot fetish, so I guess I wouldnt understand it (or why a foot would be considered even remotely worshipable, even though it is quite common)

But great story none the less.