PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: 100 wedgies

meeep123
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
100 wedgies

Im 14 and have a 10 year old sister but she’s my height and as strong as me. We were bored and we made a bet the bet was I was faster (I am pretty fast) and the loser got 100 wedgies (we always gave them to each other) from the winner at any time in what ever the winner wanted. I was a head but tripped she passed me and won. This is a story of all the wedgies I got.1.came right then it was normal but hurt a little.2.this came right after I got out of the bathroom from pulling out the last one it was a Melvin that killed my nuts.3.this came that night after dinner she took some left over mashed potato put them down my pants and wedgied me.4-5. Her friends (4 of them) came over to spend the night she called me in and they jumped me they striped me down and put me in a cheer leading out fit with bratz underwear that were 3 sizes to big the gave me a atomic wedgie and an atomic Melvin and told me to keep it like that for an hour with the outfit on.6.they took the out fit off then had me put on my underwear only but they then lifted me up and gave me a hanging wedgie for the night. In the morning they let me down.7. This happened 3 days later I was on the bus and my sister and her 3 other friends lifted all sides of my underwear over my shoulder and they held it there till my stop it was embarrassing because their was a lot of girls in my grade on my bus and they all took photos.8.we have a 6th-9th grade school I had gym with my sister and her friends I got out of the lockers and they grabbed me and pulled me into the girls lockers stripped me down put me in a pink and red thong hung me by the underwear for 10 min took photos gave my clothes back but not my underwear.9.so I put my clothes on and went to gym we were playing volley ball the teacher left she usually does we were half way through we all stopped playing we were just standing their talking and my sister and her friend go behind me lift my shirt over my head pulled my pants down and wedgied and the thong was stretchy and went over my head they made me keep it like that because they held me their then they took my clothes I took the underwear off my head people were texting and taking pictures I run out of the gym and slam into the detion teacher she thinks im ditching so she brings me to detention only in my thong and after school I got on the bus and my sister gave me a shirt.10. My sister rushed home I did to she got inside my room and locked my door after 1 hour she came out and said there you go I walked in and all my clothes were gone but on my bed was a note and a pair of cartoon briefs that were way to small on me the note said put these on and come out I put them on I would rather have those on I walked out and she pulled so hard on my underwear and the underwear ripped off.11. She says ok go put the thong on I go in my room and put on the thong walk out she has 2 out fits a short dress and a short skirt and a spank me shirt I took the skirt when I reached for it she grabbed me and gave me a dragging wedgie to her room.12.she had 5 friends, 15 different kinds of underwear, tons of outfits, handcuffs, belts, a hook and tons of stuff for messy wedgies, she shoved me in her closet and told me to put on a pair of cut briefs I didn’t know why it was cut but I put them on and I walked out and the her and her friends gave me a gift wrap wedgie (when they lift all sides and tie it stuck on your head). Then I realized why it was cut so it can go higher.13.after a hour they untied it I told her mom and dad were going to be home soon she reminded me they left for spring break so I had a whole week of wedgies coming up then they threw me in the closet and gave me a bra and a thong and told me to get it on I got them on and I came out they undid the bra, wedgied me up high and reconnected it so I had a bra connection wedgie.14. Then they gave me a slave out fit (a short black skirt a sleeveless low cut in the front black shirt and some things that go on my leg and arm both black) since I complied and put it on they undid the bra wedgie took me to the park in the outfit gave me a hanging wedgie on a tree taped my arms and legs together and they took a sweaty jock strap shoved it in my mouth and taped it shut and left, the whole 9th grade cheerleaders came by took pictures spanked me laughed then left. After an hour they came back and took me down.15. We went home they lifted my thong on her hook lifted my skirt and spanked me with a whip.16. After about 300 spanks they took me down gave me a pair of panties and told me to take every thing else off and put this on I did walked out then they put a sundae down the panties that were 5 sizes to small then my sister and her 5 friends lifted pulled the underwear over my head then put it on my head then they took me to the kitchen.17.they had me pick a frozen meal I picked a pizza kid quizine with pudding they cooked it took it out the oven after 5min they pulled my panties opened put the meal down the panties with the sundae gave me a big wedgie and told me to eat it or its 500 more spankings bear but so I ate it almost puked.18. It was 8pm they made me drink 10 glasses of Gatorade put me in a white briefs and gave me a hanging wedgie for the night. I awoke and had on yellow briefs and they all laughed took me down and gave me new white briefs.19. We went down stairs they then took 2 frozen waffles put 1 in front of my briefs and another in back poured syrup down them and gave me a wedgie on both ides and my feet got lifted off the floor.20-23.After I ate the waffles that were in my undies we went to a water park a friend of hers is 16 drove us hey gave me a pink speedo with little frills and was rubber they took me on the biggest slide with a long line from the start they gave me an all around wedgie and had me keep it their on the stairs they grabbed my speedo from the front and pushed me down so it was a death fall wedgie. We get to the top and the friend who drove us their closed the slide but kept the water running they I sat on the slide and right before I went down all 6 of them grabbed my speedo and pushed me so I went down but the end of the speedo staid so it kept stretching and kept giving me more of a wedgie after I stretched about 7 feet they let go the suit came off and I was left exposed and the water was cold.24.they came down pulled my hands down so I couldn’t cover my privates every one stood and laughed at me then my sister gave me a Barbie 2 piece so I put it on the bottoms were to big and kept slipping so my sister said let me help so she pulled them up past my shoulders and gave me a bra connection wedgie25.after a hour of slides they undid the wedgie but gave me an atomic wedgie and we went home while I was in the wedgie.

26 they wanted me to take it off i walk up stairs to go take it off but they stop me and say not like thatthey bring me to the room hook the swimsuit on the hook ang they all start pulling my legsafter 10 min it snaps off so im exposed.27. they all start laughing at my small d*** then thay had me take off the top and go put on a pair of pink hello kitty panties that are way small i walk out they all grab the panties and drag me to the park.28. we get to the park they hold me down put me in a jock lock shove my hands through the leg holes hand cuff me then put a spank me sighn on my back and leave a whip, fly swatter and a paddle they run away i start yelling one comes back with the underewear i had wet shoves it in my mouth then tape it shut.28 then a bunch of guys come and take photos and spank me they lift me on my knees kick me in the balls and walk away laughing after 5 hours my sister and her friends come back undo every thing and make me come home we get back and they give me propeller wedgie till the panties pop off.

29.they giveme size 3 power rangers briefs all 2 of them grab my underwear and spin me by the underwear tiil it tore.30. It was 9pm they put me in some panties put them on a door and they went to sleep.31 the next morning one girl comes over with a machine with a hook and a crank they woke me up at 5 blind folded me and drag me out by the panties.32 they hooked the panties by the machine 4 of them pulled my legs while 2 of them cranked it did a full circle before the underwear poped off.33 this time they gave me 5 pairs of pink panties hooked it on started cranking and after 3 hours they stoped.34 the underwear was so strechy they lifted all the pairs over my head and back to the front35. They took it off after 2 hours put me in skirt and spanke me shirt they put me in shotgun with the underwear on the back so i had a chair wedgie and the person behind me kept pull ing for 3 hours they drove in circles36 they took me to asport store and had me pick out a jock strap to try on we went in the changing room i got striped put on the jock strap but they wedgie me and drag me to the check out.37. they say "well take this one" and they wedgie me onto the counter38. they bring me to a longera store and have me try on thongs but for one they lift me on a hook and leave me with the door open39. they had me try on bras and one of her friendsgives me a bra wedgie.40. we bought a bra and thong and i had a bra connection wedgie for the ride home

41. We head to the school they jump out of the car they grab me undo the bra connection wedgie and hook the under wear on the flagpole and raise it up to the top and they leave.42-43. They bring me down put me in a bra connection and a jock lock.44. the golf team came by and the girls ask if they can use a club they give them a old one they hokk it through the front of the thong and twist till the thong brakes.45. all but 2 girls drive off the other 2 drag me home by the bra so its a bra wedgie and i still have no underwear on.46 We get home and they have some granny panties for me i put them on and they atomic wedgie me over my head.47 they undo the wedgie but hook the undies onthe back of the car and they drag me at 5mph and now i have a wedgie and after a hour a start tasting cotton

48They undo the undies bring me to the wash hook the undies on a tree above mud and they scoop a shovel of mud in the panties49 the undies rip i fall in the mud i think theyll give me new undies but they hook the front on the tree but put a lizzerd in the underwear and after another hour it snaps.50 2 of them grab bothsides of my underwear and drag me back my the sides.51 we get back they put me in a school gir outfit put me in a chair wedgie and have me do a mathbook of home work.52 After 3 pages they sayive been working to hard and need punishment they lift me by the new green thong i have on and hook it on the hook then they start spanking me with a ruler

53. after a hour of spanking they undo the wedgie and i work slower butnow im working to slow they say that studies arent my thing and wedgie the thong off my front54. they say i might be good as a cheer leader they put me in a cheer leader outfit with apair of panties that have pompoms on and says CHEERand a c cup bra thet looks like 2 pompoms to make sure the panties are snug so my sister gives it a good tug55 we get in a car and they drive me to the school the ccheer squad is practising and my sister ask if i can practice with them they laugh but agree i can practice but my sister says i have to do the wedgie drill and it starts with a atomic wedgie and i have to do 100 somersolts with the underwear on my head. 56. The next thing was the shoulder wedgie then hand stand.57 after that they striped me down to panties and bra then they put me in a bra connection wedgie and i had to run 5 miles and after every lap i had to do 100 to touches

58. Im sweating so much a cheerleader comes over and says coll off and puts a bucket of ice in the panties and the cheersquad all come over and pull on the underwear till they pop off59 i think well leave beceause i dont have any undies so no more wedgies but my sister has a spair pair that are way to big i put them on and my sister takes some pompoms and puts them in the undies and wedgies me and the sick in the pompom goes up my but and the pompoms itch.60 now the football team comes over and see me in the outfit they are laughing and one brings over a big lift and wedgies me onto a goal post but they put the high jump matt underneathe me every one leaves and after 3 hours the panties brake i land on the mat and find a thong my sister left i put on the thong and have to walk home

61 i get home to find my sister and her friends, 1/2 the cheer squad and 6 football players one of them reaches over and yanks the thong off.62they all laugh at my small d*** then they give me a pair of pink panties put when i put them on i realize it has itching powder in them before i could take them off they grab the panties and put me on a tree outside.63 they duck tape my body so i cant moveand every time i strugled they would put more itching powder in after 1 hour 3 of the jocks pull my legs til the undies snap64 they un ductape me and take off the panties then they put me in a htong backwerds take off the bra and put it on backwards then they give me a bra connection wedgie in the front

65 after3 hours they undo it put me in a pair of rainbow panties that are strechy they sit me down bring in the crank thing with the hook from before hook the back of the panties and one jock pulls my legs while the other 2 crank the machine and after 10 rotations the undies snap.66.they put me in a jock lock brought me to the bathroom then handcuffed me to the toilet after they all peed in it they shoved my head in the toilettook it out and left me there.67. i woke up in a girl biker out fitwitch is a tank top super short shorts and i had on a bra with a black and pink thong on my shoulders in a wedgie.68 we get to a big bike park and my sister makes me go down a big hill after she undid the thong wedgie but she left the thong hanging out i was going down right by the end 2 of them grabed the thong and i flew of the bike and the thong snaped69 they gave me a pair of panties that showed barbie riding a bike they fliped a bike upside down hokked the panties on the pedal then pulled the tire so it kept on wedgie relieve wedgie and so on and so forth70 they undid the wedgie then hooked me to this thing that looked like a bike but the bck tire was up in the air and instead of a tire their was a hook they put the undies on the hook tied my feet to the car thye had the strongest girl get on the bike and pedal as fast as she could and it started pulling the undies in circles and for some reason the undies didnt rip the girl got tired and stoped

71 they unhooked me from the machine but because the undies were so streched they pulled the undies over my head and back down to the front of my underwear then took a bike chain looped it through both of the leg hols in the front and back so it was stuck on the front aand it kept pulling the front into a wedgie to72 after a hour of that a truck pulls up and pulls out a wedgie like the bike but this one was moterized finally they pull the fabrick so hard the front breaksoff73 they strip me naked give me a pair of pink and purple panties that were strechy they hooked me to the machine then turned on the machine and it went faster over time after it got to full speed then they all left after 10 hours it snaped so i walked home naked.

74 igot home and one of the girls kicks me in the huts with a steal toe boot i fall on the floor in pain and agony they put me in a yellow thong and drag me by my thong while i still hurt.75.after many hours of pain and dragging they trade the thong for a pair of grany panties then they lift the back over the stairs tie it then throw me off and i slowly go down but just before i touch the floor i feel the hanging wedgie kick in so ihang and fall asleep knowing the parents would be here tomorow.

76 mysister undid the wedgie, gave me my clothes back and all her friends left just as the parents came home. they said we were moving out of state for dads job we palked in a week then my sister gave me a pink thong a had to put it on she looped the back to a box and hung me their then closed the box so i was hanging in a box.77 i heard my sister lie to my parents that i wasriding with her friend witch i kind of was we drove for 10 hours then stoped my sisters friend threw me out after she striped me down and drove off then my parents came by and saw me in a pink thong i had to stand in the corner in the thong while my parents were a t dinner my sister came up and pulled the thong so hard it ripped off.78 we had a 2 story house that had a hook on the second story roof above the 1st story floor she gave me a pair of blackpanties tied a rope on then looped it through the hook pulled till the panties were touching the roof she took a pic and took the panties off then my parents came home and saw me naked so i had to stand naked in the corner for the night

79 ididnt think she could do much more pain without friends but she made new ones they are16-19 and like 6ft so on the weekend theyput me in a rainbow thong with flowers and drug me into the woods my the thong.80 i felt them do somthing to the thong but i ignored it they had a friend stand far away and said if i could get to her no more wedgies i run at full speed im 5ft away and i am lifted off the floor by my thong and notice the thong was tied to a tree81 they pull the rope and drag me back giving me a bigger wedgie they told me to run again i decined and then they started shooting me with a paintball gun i run and im at my limit then the girl grabs the front and pulls until it snaps82they put me in a pair of tight briefs then poor paint down the underwear then hang me on a tree83 they bring me home i wash then go to school and there are me in black panties all day i was called wedgie boy and on the bus mysister pulled my undies over the bus seat and held it their for the hour bus ride home

84 for pe the teacher left early so my sister yelled "Wedgie boy exercise time she had me put on a yellow smiley thong then had me get on the floor but grabed the thong and had me do push ups so when i went down it gave me a big wedgie85 they fliped me over and had me do sit ups while they grabed the front so when i went down i had a melvin86 next was the pull ups then they pulled the back over my head and over the other side so when i went down and up super wedgie87 we went to a park after school for "fun"they had me sit dow by the teeter toter hooked the undies on the down side then they all sat on the other side so it pulled realy high88they tied me to the mary go round then spun it till the underwear streched to far.89 they make me change into a pair of snow white panties they bring me to the top of the slide my sister grbs my pantie then one friend goes down the slid and grabs my legs so i get a big wedgie90 then on the ride home they tie me to the end of the car by my panties so i have a 30mph dragging wedgie91i thought we were going home but they took me to the mall we 1st went to VS and had me pick 10 underwear(7thongs 3panties) and 1 bra they had me put on a thong and we walk till we reach a build dog shop then they bought a leash they took me to a bathroom hooked the leash onto the thong we went to the down eskaltor i went but they stayd accept 4 one of them who went infront of me and as i was going down they pulled the leash and the girl pulled my legs and eventully the thong snaped 92 i had to put on another thong we went to an adult shop and they asked if they could have a whip and a private place they took us to a room in the back were my sister hung the thong on a hook i thought they were going to spank me but instead they hit me in the nuts till the thong broke93 i crawled into a ball in pain then they make me put on some panties they said it was time for a break we went the food court they bought some coke then poor it down the thong and pull on all sides.94 i change into a thong we go to a sport store and they get a hockey stick give me a propeller wedgie then go and ring up the stick with it still in my thong.95 they leave the store then they all grab the stick and spin around as i fly through the air then SNAP a slide on the floorright into some jocks96 they laugh at more torn thong then my sister has me put on more briefs they take me to a fitness then they hook me to a rock wall but it is attached to my panties i reach the top then i slip and hang on the wall 97then they ease me down then the panties snap i put on a thong they bring me to the elavator the girls stay down with me but the jocks pull the thong into the elavator and go up i rise to the top then the thong pops off98i put on ANOTHER thong then they buy a matress and a bed with bed post before we left the jocks grab the thongs and lap aroynd the mal so every body sees my thong.99 the thong so streched it goes over my shoulders100we go to a abondened house then theyput the bed together they give me an atomic wedgie take off all my clothes tie me to the bed and leave and i never see anyone again for 2 days they come back strip me naked and i have to go home. after this whole thing my dic* shrunk 4 in and now it looks like a tic tac

Robbo!
05-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Wow. That is one big block of text. A bit daunting and cluttered. Separate it even further. May I suggest hitting enter between every wedgie? It would make it much more readable.

carrotsrule
04-06-2011, 08:33 PM
not realistic ud be dead by not having water for two days u could tell or run away y woulf ur dick shrink

Heyy
04-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Not realistic but awome

heishere
05-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Oh dear...I like to read (and I like wedgies) as much as the next guy, and I certainly don't mind suspending my dsibelief, but...oh dear. This is just...cluttered...and annoying...and grammar-less...if you want more people to read this you should really clean up the grammar and the formatting...a lot...

daremaster 1
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow I like reading about wedgies so I liked it! Good job!

wme
10-12-2011, 02:48 PM
He would but he wrote this completely on another website. I read it as he made it up piece by piece. And yes it was written like that.