PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: best game ever

eyecandy
05-16-2010, 10:32 AM
this is basicly a story of kyle, loosly based off of me, and sarah, loosly based off of my best friend, this will be our story.

eyecandy
05-16-2010, 11:03 AM
it was a friday night, and i was on my couch watching family guy, as usual. and Sarah calls me and says that she is having a bunch of people over to play truth or dare and wanted to know if i wanted to come.

i said sure and she said we were starting in 15 minutes. so i drove down to her house and she answered the door and brought me in.

She said,"this is everyone who is coming over to play." And there was every hot girl in the entire school.There was Logan, Taylor, Nina, and Amanda

"Well" Sarah said "now that everyone's here lets move to the basement.

After we we all ready in the basement Logan said "ok I'll go first. Nina truth or dare."

"I guess I'll start out with, truth" Nina said.

"When was the last time you masturbated?"

"hmmmmmmm let me think, i know yesturday right before i went to bed"

Wow this was just the first person, on the first round, and i could already tell, this was goning to be a fun night.

doflodares
05-16-2010, 09:40 PM
i think it's gonna be a really good story. it seems to be moving pretty fast and also seems pretty unrealistic but i can tell it's gonna be a decent story

Itsderek09
05-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Is Logan a guy or a girl?

eyecandy
05-17-2010, 05:50 PM
logan is a girl just to let you know

eyecandy
05-18-2010, 01:56 PM
After that it was Sarah’s turn to choose someone.

“Logan” Sarah says, ”now it’s your turn for a truth or dare”

“Well” Logan says “I have always been one for a good dare.”

“ok then, Logan I dare you to take off one article of clothing”

I couldn’t believe that the clothes were going to start coming off so fast. Logan decided to slip off her bra, so there was nothing too revealing.

“really, that’s the best you can do” I said

This started to get the girls pretty angry, and I could tell I had made a big mistake and now all of the girls would all be gunning for me.

It was Taylors turn next ”Well Kyle, let’s see how you like it truth or dare”

I have always been a person to always choose dares. So I said dare.

“Well Kyle I dare you to be spanked by all of us 10 times”

This wasn’t going to be the funnest thing in the world so I started to bend down when Taylor stoped me.

“I want to see some ass for this dare”

So I slipped me pants so my butt was out there for all the girls to see. All of a sudden I feel someone starting to spank me, and it hurt like hell.

She did 10 and the next did ten until all of the girls had spanked me. Before I pulled me pants up I looked at my ass and I could see a huge handprint where I had been spanked. I was thankful that the next turn was mine but I had to decide which girl to choose.