PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Naked During class

CFNM lover
05-15-2010, 06:50 AM
So it was a Friday, My family had gone out for three days, But all they told me was not to miss my exrta Biology classes from 4 to 9pm. cuz i were weak in the Subject. My teacher Mrs.Joe, was a rich and strict teacher. I always used to reach 10 mins early. Her Daughter would open the door(She had a crush on me) That Day, i reached her place at about 20 mins early, Koyle opened the door and gave a naughty smile and left the place to attend to her chemistry extra classes. Mrs.Joe reached me and told me that she will be out of the state for 4 Days, but for today I could read the chapter "Human Reproduction". She also told me that I were alone and her daughter would come at 5.30 and i could go back at 9. She told me to unpack the chemical bottles which would come in 20 mins. And She Went. I Begin to read and after about 10 mins the bottles reached but i continue to read. At about 4.45 i begin to unpack them and ooops I put 2 of them on me. I were sort of very dirty cuz they were .... . I asked the delivery man to unpack them. I were stinking so I decided to clean myself. At about 5.15 i gave all my clothes to the man and went to shower. I came back at about 5.35 and then was the shock. The clothes and the man were gone and and koyle were standing besides the unpacked bottles watching me stark Naked.

Part 2 soon.

TheNakedGuy
05-15-2010, 11:18 AM
more more more................

CFNM lover
05-16-2010, 03:21 AM
Part 2I quickly brought my hands in action to cover and turned back."I ve snapped you
in my Phone, so turn and but your hands on your heaf" said Koyle. Why are you
naked, she asked. I told her the incident and she was luaghing the loudest I ever
heard. You need to stay here for three days if u want the pics or your MMs is
ready she giggles.

Need Comments and suggestions for next part

TheNakedGuy
05-16-2010, 06:28 AM
im just loving this one///////////////////////////////////////

Platypus
05-16-2010, 06:57 AM
something tells me this is a good story, but i can't tell from reading it. i can barely understand what you are writing. you should pay a bit (a lot) more attention to spelling and grammar. Also, write it out a bit more. You may see whats happening in your mind, but we don't. So you have to tell us. Pay a lot more attention to little details and expand more on people's actions and this will become a much better, more clear, more well-written fic. also, you are asking people to tell you what to write after about ten lines. think about the story a little, and then write.

Memories for Life
05-17-2010, 12:00 PM
im just loving this one///////////////////////////////////////

You are? Do you have some sort of special translation device? The only part I'm sure is "non-fiction" is he was naked in a shower! A reference to "class" might be this is a home-school situation where he goes to a "teacher's home" but why is it 4-9pm (5hours?) and the teacher leaves him alone to unpack "chemical bottles" that are being delivered 20mins after the teacher leaves!

"Non-fiction" means that reality is normal in our known universe!

ulf
05-18-2010, 10:02 AM
If this story is non-fiction, why the hell you ask for suggestions for next part? Don't you know what happened to you?

Captain Harkness
05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Grammar and use real words not cuz please. It's fine in a text or msn or yahoo or whatever but i'm sure J.K Rowling never had one of those in her Harry Potter books.

tcitycity
05-18-2010, 12:11 PM
when people ask for adjustments then its fiction or at least modified non-fiction

Too many of the dares or stories here are fake anyway..though some are really nice to jo too even so.

Ultimately what matters is the store real or not.

Platypus
05-18-2010, 01:08 PM
when people ask for adjustments then its fiction or at least modified non-fiction

Too many of the dares or stories here are fake anyway..though some are really nice to jo too even so.

Ultimately what matters is the store real or not.

they are commenting on how he labeled the story as non-fiction, when it is obviously fiction.

CFNM lover
05-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Its fiction and sorry for grammar