PDA

View Full Version : Punishments i have done

thisisya1
05-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey wanted to share some Punishment i have done in the past. I've done some of these for the pleasure of it but mostly done it for when a slave been bad.

1. ice box punishment- i build a ice box out of an old refrigerator and ice maker. I put a slave in the box and close it up then turn on the freeze no more then 10 to 15mins sure you leave your slave in there. Its very effective

2 isolation treatment- basically either do one of two thing, one lock your slave in an empty or dark room for several hours two isolate yourself from your slave and ignore your slave for as long as you want this depends on how close your slave is to you to show the effectiveness.

3. public humanization- this one is up to you guys but here is one that i did. I had a slave one time go to school with her fat spots circle with a black marker and all she could wear was a shirt and bra, that of course until the teacher made her change.

4. animal sex- have your slave be banged by a dog or any farm animal of your choice and had it continue until the animal is done.

tell me what you think and write me back peace...YA

SubMissChievous
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
4. animal sex- have your slave be banged by a dog or any farm animal of your choice and had it continue until the animal is done.

Illegal in many states and countries... I can't help but wonder what a "dominant" would want to teach his sub with such a "punishment" anyway... o.O

Kisune Karnon
05-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Illegal in many states and countries... I can't help but wonder what a "dominant" would want to teach his sub with such a "punishment" anyway... o.O

I agree on this.

Star Shadows
05-10-2010, 02:11 PM

I will also agree with this, it goes beyond what is neccesary I feel and I think that things like this speaks a lot about the 'dominant', maybe a large scale recomedation not to try that one

sas
05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Let's not forget a proper slaves job is to please the master and if the master wants to see animal sex then I guess he'll see it, provided he has a good slave.
I can't stand it how people will come up with stupid arguments and disagree just because they don't like the kink being talked about. Grow up and look at the bigger picture, public urination, exposing yourself outside and many other things mentioned on this site are also illegal in many places but I've never heard anyone point it out on this site unless it's to do with animals. I thought this site was about being open and exploring rather than deciding that it's ok to ignore some laws if we personaly enjoy whatever the act is. yet somehow cant ignore the law if someone else is doing something we don't like.

Kisune Karnon
05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Let's not forget a proper slaves job is to please the master and if the master wants to see animal sex then I guess he'll see it, provided he has a good slave.
I can't stand it how people will come up with stupid arguments and disagree just because they don't like the kink being talked about. Grow up and look at the bigger picture, public urination, exposing yourself outside and many other things mentioned on this site are also illegal in many places but I've never heard anyone point it out on this site unless it's to do with animals. I thought this site was about being open and exploring rather than deciding that it's ok to ignore some laws if we personaly enjoy whatever the act is. yet somehow cant ignore the law if someone else is doing something we don't like.

Actually the first dares put most likely stating such and sex with animals is illegal basicly everywhere. Other dares are not illegal everywhere unless it deals with rape, incest..those types of things. So look around before you speak because everyone knows what is right to put and what isn't.

SubMissChievous
05-10-2010, 04:10 PM

It's not a matter of being open or not, I simply pointed it to the OP because he already asked me, both in open forums and privately, to be open and honest and tell him what I really think of his "ideas". :rolleyes: I mentioned about the illegality, which it is in the state of Maryland where he lives, as well as the stupidity of it as far as I'm concerned. You may agree or disagree, that's what a forum is for.

Considering that the staff can remove or delete anything that we consider inappropriate and against this site's spirit, such as bestiality, pedophilia, snuff, etc. I think I'm being more than open and kind by simply leaving the discussion open as I would have been justified to edit (in other words, censor) that part if I would have wanted to.

sas
05-10-2010, 04:52 PM
To both of you,
getDare contains a lot of ideas from many different people. Some of these people are crazy while others are dumb. Many dares found on the site are contributed as fiction. Trusting anything you read on getDare is a very bad idea. Please don't attempt anything you read here.

AverageDaniel
05-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Here's the way I see it. What's that, nobody asked my opinion? Oh well, here it goes anyway:

You cannot get consent from an animal. Do not do anything without consent. With the two acts you mentioned, exposing oneself and public urination, there is at least a chance that no non-consenting partner will be involved. I don't approve of flashing, but taking a piss in the middle of the woods is fine as long as you don't see anyone around you. As for flashing, this is where creativity comes into play: the Dom should be able to come up with ways to humiliate his sub without offending others. For example, wearing skimpy clothing is not illegal, but may be considered humiliating for the sub.

pranadevil
05-11-2010, 02:18 AM
To both of you,
getDare contains a lot of ideas from many different people. Some of these people are crazy while others are dumb. Many dares found on the site are contributed as fiction. Trusting anything you read on getDare is a very bad idea. Please don't attempt anything you read here.

Basically, as Daniel basically said, it's about consent. Some ideas may be crazy, but if they're done through consent, then there's no problem.

Now, I don't mind flashing so much, I think the world has been built up to feel that a naked body is something to hide, why we've got to this point I don't know, obviously I don't want the worker at Burger King to show me his goods (though girls, feel free :P), but out on the street/beaches/etc. I honestly don't see the problem in general. Teaching children that our bodies are, essentially, something to hide away is not the way to go about things.

But beastiality, obviously, cannot be done with consent, just like rape cannot be, and some others (brain's not working as well as normal as I just woke up), and the second consent cannot be given, is the second it changes from being fine and dandy, to being something that should be (and in this case and all others I think) illegal.

Hell, I'm all for saying the law goes overboard on certain things, but when it comes to non-consenting acts, they should, 100% always be illegal.

As for the other ones, number 1 is actually pretty dangerous, I would not consider it safe unless the box she was in had a glass front so I could see she was at least still moving, also you would need to make sure it's not too cold, as hypothermia could set in, and a dead slave is much less fun than an alive one.

The second one, that's pretty much standard punishment, I tend to work with corner time if a slave has answered back (Debating is fine if there's an issue to debate of course, nobody should ever feel they can't make their feelings known, slave or otherwise).

The third one, I'm assuming you meant humiliation as the title, as humanization would make no sense given what you posted. Either way, I've given a slave punishments for at college/university before, but always ones that they can get away with without someone else seeing. The second it actually interferes with their education, and/or can get them in trouble, and/or will mean they get flak from their classmates it becomes a different matter, and I wont allow it.

Basically, punishments should be worse for the slave than general use, and they should be things that they don't wish to do, for obvious reasons. However they should also not interfere with the slave's daily life, nor be done in a way that involves non-consenting people (or animals), and definitely not in a way that could cause death. (There's play with a risk, and there's just plain asking for it). 3 out of 4 of those punishments do, essentially, go against what I would class as the "safe, sane and consensual" stuff that ALL BDSM based relationships should follow.

kenneth.s
08-09-2010, 12:04 PM
1. ice box punishment- i build a ice box out of an old refrigerator and ice maker. I put a slave in the box and close it up then turn on the freeze no more then 10 to 15mins sure you leave your slave in there. Its very effective

2 isolation treatment- basically either do one of two thing, one lock your slave in an empty or dark room for several hours two isolate yourself from your slave and ignore your slave for as long as you want this depends on how close your slave is to you to show the effectiveness.

3. public humanization- this one is up to you guys but here is one that i did. I had a slave one time go to school with her fat spots circle with a black marker and all she could wear was a shirt and bra, that of course until the teacher made her change.

tell me what you think and write me back peace...YA

for 1, you did mention 10-15 minutes, just make sure you are there during that period of punishment, just so if anything does go wrong, immediate action can be taken.
for 2, the usual.
for 3, we are affecting the larger public, so, just keep in mind about the sub's reputation in that community. You wouldn't want to destroy her/his future, in a sense.
for 4, it is a rare fetish, can be found in Japan. Just be very careful about training the dog or animal, hygiene but most of all have supervision and control over the animal when it's in heat. (make sure you can handle it)