PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: John's Story

Dutch
05-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi all,

This is my first story I'll be posting here. I've got the first two chapters lined up now which will be a nice introduction. The title is a working title for now, I will try and think of a proper title without spoiling the ending.

Chapter 1: The devil inside
It was a Saturday afternoon when John was browsing on the internet, looking for a game of truth or dare for his crush and himself. They only had a few dates together, but things felt really great.
Unfortunately, there were not too many truth or dare websites online and John finally wound up at a site called getDare.com. The website just drew him in; the truth or dare applet on the front page was just what he was searching for.
Then he read on to the forum. There were even more truths and dares on there, so he decided to join the site as Johnny_Be_Good. After joining, he got a message from Devil_Inside, saying the following:

“Hi Johnny_Be_Good! Welcome to getDare.
You will find lots of things on the website, from truths and dares to scening and BDSM talk.
So have a look around and most importantly, enjoy!”

John thought it was a pretty sweet welcome message, and decided to reply:

“Hello Devil_Inside,
Thank you for welcoming me! At the moment I’m just looking for truths and dares to play. But I must say I’m curious. What exactly is scening?”

Then, a chat window opened; apparently Devil_Inside opened one as she said:
Hi!
John replied: Hi, I didn’t know about this chat?
Well you have been here like 10 seconds, there are many things you don’t know *wink*
John laughed, saying “Haha, you are absolutely right. I’m guessing you to be a girl?”
What makes you say that?
Well, your name. Devil_Inside… that can only be a girl
Why is that?
Us guys can’t be devils, obviously!
Hmmm you wouldn’t be saying that if you knew what scening is.
Is that right? Why don’t you show me then?
Devil_Inside ties Johnny_Be_Good’s hands
WTF? What are you doing?
Well you wanted to know what scening is… Oh by the way try typing /me before a sentence.
Johnny_Be_Good tries typing that
Ooh I see… but why did you tie me up?
So you can’t stop me doing things of course
Devil_Inside strips Johnny_Be_Good of his pants
Hey! Stop that!
Hmmm you not up for scening then?
I don’t know… it’s a bit of a shock now
Devil_Inside frees Johnny_Be_Good
Thank you :). I need to be going anyway. So bye devil!
Bye Johnny!

Then John signed off, happy to have met Devil_Inside and to be honest, also quite curious at the whole scene thing.

Dutch
05-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Chapter 2: Sophie
The next day was John and Sophie’s next date. John had taken a lot of the truths and dares stated on getDare and printed them onto notes, putting the notes in two large bowls. Then he took a shower. He needed to kill some time anyway and hey, it made him all clean and nice smelling.
Well, actually all prettyful smelling. He wasn't exactly a macho type and you would be more likely to find his soap in a girl's house. But he likes it that way, and if anyone has a problem then they could stick it somewhere the sun don't shine.
He washed his short blonde hair and then got out of the shower, drying himself thoroughly.
John is a tall 18 year old, being thin but not skinny. He put on underwear and black jeans. And a yellow t-shirt on top. Bright colors always make him feel great.

He got out just in time as the doorbell rang. Combing his hair quickly, John got to the door and found Sophie waiting. "Hi!" John said with a smile "Come on in". Sophie came in and planted a quick kiss on John's cheek as she passed him. "Hi yourself, I'm happy to see you"
“I’m happy to see you too” John smiled as he took her coat.
Sophie then walked into the room and sat on the couch, pouring a glass of Pepsi for both of them. This is the second time she is at his place – things have happened so fast recently but also feeling so right. Then she smiled as John walked in and sat right next to her.
“Truth or dare, Johnny boy?” she asked.
“Oooh you’re happy today! I’ll take a truth to start with”

John then took a note from the bowl of truths. “What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?” and giving Sophie the note for confirmation. “Well, I did get mooned on the train by a few guys on a nearby soccer field. That was rather… more that I wanted to see…”
Sophie giggled. “I’ll take a truth also” and drew a note also. “Name one of your bad habits and one of your best qualities.” She thought for a second. “Hmmm… I play with my hair too much” playing with her hair as she spoke “but my hair is all pretty and my best quality I think?”. John smiled at her and kissed. Sophie’s hair was dark brown and tended to be curly. Very pretty indeed.

“Let’s spice things up a bit” John said as he took a dare. “Remove your shoes and socks… Easy!” John said as he undid his shoes and took them off. Socks came next to reveal his bare feet.
“I’ll take a dare too then” Sophie stated. “Send a text message saying "I love you" to three people”. She then picked up her phone and did as the dare stated. Fortunately she had lots of people she loved, so no problem.
Then John’s phone rang. Sure enough, it was Sophie’s message. “I love you too Sophie!” he said. “Give another player a back rub or full body massage…. I’m betting you are going to love this so turn around.” He then rubbed Sophie’s back as she closed her eyes to enjoy the massage fully.
She was interrupted by her phone ringing. Two text messages from Lynne, her sister saying: “I love you too” and her best friend Charlotte: “I love you too, let’s have hot lesbian sex”. The last one did surprise her a bit, since Charlotte wasn’t the type to make random jokes like that.
“Time for truth or dare, Soph!” John reminded her. “I’ll take a truth thank you very much” Sophie smiled as she took a note. “What is the kinkiest thing you can think of?” Sophie thought hard and smiled. “I’m sure you’d like to know. You just have to wait and maybe MAYBE I’ll show you!”
“That’s not a proper answer Soph! So is that a forfeit?” John laughed. “Besides I don’t believe you are that weird.” Sophie backed down. “Don’t… !” she pleaded. “But you know the rules we set last time? So a proper answer or lose the shirt?”
Sophie relaxed, knowing she couldn’t escape her faith and took of her shirt, revealing the pink top underneath. “Cute” John giggled. Of course he could also be giggling at Sophie’s small boobs clearly outlined by the top.

“Wear a diaper for the remainder of the game. Use it if you have to go to the bathroom.” John looked up after he read the paper “What the fuck!?”. “Oh so that’s a forfeit then Johhny boy?” Sophie asked, meanwhile dangling a diaper in front of his face. “No I’ll do it. A dare is a dare” John replied, not wanting to be called a chicken.
Blushing, John went into the bathroom with the diaper and quickly changed his undies for the diaper and then put his pants back on. He then walked out to Sophie, and tossed her his undies. "Little souvenir for you" John giggled. "IEEWWWW" Sophie responded, attempting to look disgusted. "You do realize you're not getting that back?" she then said.
"Crap" John said, noting that that´s one joke that backfired.
Sophie then got into the kitchen and walked out with two big glasses of Pepsi. "Here, drink this sweetie" she said with a wink. "You're a big tease, you realize that?" John said as he willingly sipped the huge Pepsi. Sophie then "helped" John by tipping the glass he was drinking, forcing him to drink a third of the Pepsi. "That will teach you to call me a tease..."
"But you still are!" John said as he quickly put down the Pepsi. "It’s your turn anyway"

"Fair enough.... Have your hands tied behind your back" she read out loud, then blushing hard. "I don’t know if I like this..." "Awww I’m wearing a diaper remember?" John said, trying to convince her. "Fair enough..." Sophie said hesitantly. John then got a soft cotton scarf and proceeded to tie her hands behind her back firmly. "But how will you use the toilet now?" he asked teasingly. "Oh FUCK" Sophie replied "And you say I’m the tease?" she said, hoping to change the subject. John smiled "You are a big tease and you know it. My turn now"

"Massage the butt of an opposite sex player for 20 seconds.... Oooh I like that one!" John said; "Roll over!" Sophie then giggled, and lay on her tummy on the couch. "I will get you for this!" she responded. "Oh will you? You know that’s not smart to say in your position!" John said as he playfully patted her bum. "JUST GET ON WITH IT" Sophie said, trying to convince John she wasn’t loving every single second. John then proceeded to massage her bum much more gently, at times squeezing it a bit. Sophie relaxed quickly, and at the end even moaned softly. "I see you like me touching your bum?" John smiled. "I do when you're being all sweet like that" Sophie said softly. "20 seconds are up tho" John said as he kissed her lips. "Your turn then?" he asked. "Actually I don’t want to? Can we go on to watch a movie like this?" "Of course we can" John said as he got a movie and put it in the DVD player. He then helped Sophie to turn around and sit on his lap, her hands still tied behind her. "You're all right like that?" he asked. "Very" Sophie replied, happily snuggled into John and happy she couldn’t go anywhere if she wanted to. John helped her drink her Pepsi, and they watched half the movie just snuggled up like that.

“Could you move a bit Sophie? I need to use the toilet.” John asked with an innocent face. “Oooh you have seemed to forgotten what that diaper is for? You’re not going anywhere!” Sophie responded. “Pleeeaase Sophie I really need to go!” John pleaded. Sophie thought for a second and said: “Well untie me first, and then I’ll let you go”. John agreed and untied her while she was still sat on his lap. “Thank you Johnny” Sophie said with a spark of mischief in her eyes, “but you really think im letting you go now?” she continued. “Uhm….” John said as he wondered what she was upto. “Im hoping you will?” he tried. “Not in your life!” Sophie smiled as she put her hands on his sides and started tickling. Hard. “Oh my God! Don’t! Stop!” John screamed as he squirmed, trying to keep his wee in his body. Sophie stopped for a second, allowing him to gasp for air and then tickled his armpits hard. “I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!” John screamed. “Oh I don’t think so, you’re about to wet yourself” Sophie said calmly as the tickled his armpits and sides alternatingly. “Stop…” John pleaded one last time as he felt himself lose control of his bladder. His face turning red like a tomato as his wee gushed out into the diaper. Sophie stopped “ooooh you’ve gone wee wee?” she smiled. “Yes, thanks to you!” John replied, feeling very embarrassed by this. “At least let me clean up and give my underwear back!” “Well… allright” Sophie said as she gave him back the undies. “you go clean yourself then”. John quickly went to the bathroom to dispose of the diaper and clean himself. When he came back he snuggled on the couch with Sophie, thinking of how to take revenge the next time…

Star Shadows
05-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Yay me like this story :) good start keep up the good work

amandahan
05-09-2010, 06:14 AM
lovely story, Dutch ^0^
and hurry up! i need to know what's going on nest :P