PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Walking the Cat

Krystal
05-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Click here to read the story without user comments! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65625)

(wasn't too sure if this was 18+ so figured just put it here to be overly safe)
My master tasked me with writing a scene around a picture he found. I was told to make it as dirty and humiliating as I could. After he gave me an extension on time to make it better^^. This is what I came up with, that he now wants me to post :$.

(Bit of warning for those grossed out overly easy. This does contain urine play, ass to mouth, and general unrealistic events :p)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking the Cat

By Krystal Kitty

We walk along the sidewalk, late at night, just barely lit up by the street lamps. My collar jingles as the bell and tag clank together, a leash from my collar leads back behind me to your hand. You let me lead the way, so you can watch my tight ass jiggle as you walk me naked in the night air, looking for a good spot to let your kitty relieve herself out in the neighborhood.

We've gotten a good distance away from the house. I look back over my shoulder as if to ask if we've gone far enough. You smile back at me, continuing on, obviously enjoying the view of my firm body in the public night. So we continue walking, till out in the dark we hear a moan. We look at each other, as if asking each other if we heard that. Continuing slightly further, we see someone around a bush.

It's a young girl. She's on her back, naked, hand between her legs playing with herself. She opens her eyes as she moans and looks at both of us, but doesn't stop, just continues. You look at me and smile, un-clipping my leash. You give my ass a hard slap.

'Didn't someone have to pee?' you say, smiling, hinting at something.

I smile and wiggle. You give my tight butt another slap as you watch me walk over to her.

Stepping over her chest, I squat down a little, watching you walk around for a better view. I see you smile, and I blush as a steady stream of warm urine comes out of my body, splashing over her chest and up to her face. She never stops playing with her pussy, her moans getting louder as she parts her lips. Letting some of my urine slip in her mouth, she gulps it down licking her lips. Transfixed, I watch her face as my stream continues steadily from the massive amount of water you had me drink throughout the day.

I don't even notice you walk over, and by the time I realize I heard your pants unzip, I feel a sudden stream of hot urine hit me in the face. I look up, seeing you smiling, holding your cock, aiming your stream towards my face. You then change it to wash over my body, coming down to aim directly at the girl's face as we both hit her simultaneously. Then as you're still relieving yourself, you grab my hair, pulling my face into your crotch. Getting the message, I take your cock into my mouth and drink the last of your urine.

Once you finish, I feel you growing hard in my mouth. I begin sucking on you as I fall to my knees, my pussy falling over the girl's mouth. I feel her tongue slide between my lips. I gasp and moan, taking all of Sir into my mouth, as I grind my pussy against the girl's mouth.

'Now now, learn to share,' you say, pulling my mouth off your yummy cock.

I kiss down one side of it, as she gets up and looks curiously at your cock before moving in and kissing the other side. We begin to wrap our lips around your thick cock together, our tongues dancing around your cock. I look up at you; you smile and run your hands through our hair, then pull us away. You clip my leash back on, and I watch you curiously, the girl doing the same as you walk around to her back. You squat down, grabbing her hips, and I watch you, wide-eyed as you slide your thick cock into her tight ass.

I lick my lips and rub my bottom, jealous of the stranger moaning to your hard cock sliding in an out of her rear. You see me and smile, tugging on my leash, forcing me over beside her butt, giving me a close view of your delicious cock sliding in an out, pounding her sweet round bottom. You grab my hair and pull out your cock, bringing my lips over to it to suck on.

'Her ass is dirty; clean me, kitty,' you say forcefully, and I'm happy to do so. 'Good girl, lube my cock up nice and good, and maybe you can suck my cum out of her ass. Now lube up that tight hole.' Pulling me off your cock, I immediately go over to lick her gaping ass.

'Good girl,' you say as you slide your cock back in and out of her ass. Before long you stop, pulling out, and say, 'Here, kitty.'

Tugging me up and pulling me over her ass, you bend me over on top of her back. I feel your thick cock slide into my pussy, doing slow long strokes, moaning.

'Mmm, kitty's slutty pussy makes for far better lube,' you say, slapping my ass, pulling out and sticking it back in her ass.

She tosses her head back with a moan. As I lay over her back feeling your ferocious pounding shake her body, the only bit of Sir's cock I get is the brief moments you take to lube your cock up more with my wet pussy. I hear a loud moan as you slam into her, knowing the sound and motion as your orgasm, licking my lips wanting that tasty cum you're shooting into her ass. I look back and see you panting, pulling out.

You walk around to our faces. I lick my lips expecting to clean sir, but am disappointed to see you kneel and push your cock into her mouth as she sucks on it.

'It was your dirty ass; you should clean my cock,' you say, tangling your fingers in her hair. You look up at me, knowing I'm disappointed. You smile and tell me there's plenty tasty cum in her ass.

I slide down her body and lick at the little bit that's flowed out. I try to stick my tongue in her rear to get the rest, but am unsuccessful. Before I can be sad, I hear you speak.

'kitty, pucker your lips on that ass.' I do as you say, then hear you tell her not to be selfish, and at that instant I feel a gush of your cum flow from her ass as she pushes it out, and lick and suck hungrily, getting every drop till there's nothing more.

Once finished, you get dressed and start walking me back, leaving the girl to lay on the ground, used. Walking a bit, we both look back and see her crawling, following us. You slap my ass and smile, telling me to keep walking. You don't need to say anything, though: I know you're happy about the stray cat that's following us home :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now excuse me while I go die in embarrassment >.<

Star Shadows
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Thats brill Krystal.
don't be embarased its awesome

AlmightyElemental
05-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I agree. It's actually, in my humble opinion, one of the best erotic short stories I've read in a while.

Also, I think that since it's based off you and your master, it's going to be adult if you and your master are and <18 if you aren't.

Leopard
05-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Nice story, krystal ^^

Nixie
05-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Ummm W.O.W

Was great.

Seriously Good Job.

I rarely come through here unless they are marked so Good job :D

Krystal
05-09-2010, 04:20 PM
awww thank you everyone :3

Leopard
05-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Krystal's delighted and wants to write more for everyone in the future!

Kat
05-11-2010, 03:32 PM
That was a great story Krystal, very well written! :clap:

rdcottman
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Love it. seriously it is a great story

Krystal
05-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Thank you all :3

Swan
01-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Really nice, I love it! :)
You rock at writing, lady!

spazpat
01-29-2011, 08:15 AM
amazing story Krystal, hope to see alot more soon :)

nicknick0912
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
like the story, keep going:D:D:D:D

mrthatguy21
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
very interesting story, i like it :)

DannyK
04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
very interesting story, i like it :)

Wow talk about resurrecting a thread... :rolleyes: