PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: A Moment of Being Blind

Sweet270
05-05-2010, 11:22 PM
It was the time when I was in middle school. I had a class that was swim class on the far side of the school, where there was a swimming pool. So 2 of my friends who were kyle and DJ that had the same class as I did. My name is Jake just you know. So on our way to swim class, we all change and took a shower first before entering the pool. Every time I see my swim teacher, she was young looking and the hottest teacher in the whole school. I always say to myself, "damn she fine!" So I went on and jumped into the pool as everyone else did, male and female of course. We all did our daily work out swimming and diving. The teacher thought we all had enough of drills in the pool and gave us a break and have fun, including the teacher. Most of us threw out floating footballs and volleyballs in the pool and play. After awhile everyone had gotten much more crazier after one of the girl's top fell off and another guy's short was pulled down from another guy from behind. Everyone, including the teacher all broke out laughing at each other at the same time. It all happened so quick and it was time for us to head back the locker room and the girls went to theirs. Yeah I was taking my time, going slow entering the shower room when most of the guys were already had their shower and changing their clothes quickly. The bell rang and all the guys ran to their next class, except my 2 friends and I. So I was like, what the fuck, why so early? I thought to myself I'm alone and continued showering. My 2 best friends were in the shower room and were done changing waiting for me, as I was putting a too much shampoo into my hair by accident and laughed at myself. Kyle and DJ thought of something amazing quick somehow after discovering a scissor in the locker room. Soon as the shampoo was over my eyes, the guys walked in and started to quickly cut up my shorts upwardly quickly and carefully without me knowing something is up. Suddenly i felt something strange at the top of my swim short, I brought one of my hand down and again suddenly DJ just finished cut the last bit and ripped of my short from me so quickly i just missed it and opened my eyes and got shampoo in my eyes, I shouted, "What the hell!" I heard someone laughing out loud and I figured it was Kyle and DJ leaving the locker room. I turned off the shower quickly and searched for my clothes and they were gone! So I had to try and find a safe door to escape as I was completely naked. My eyes were hurting and could not see a thing. I found a door and walked in and not knowing i had walked in the girl's locker room, all of the girls were still there knowing it was a fault bell that went off after the swim teacher told the girls not to go. All the girls suddenly saw me naked and went silent and started to explore me as I was standing around trying to find out what to do next or where was I. The silent woke the smoking hot swim teacher up and noticed me buck naked. She walked out of her office and saw what was wrong with me and hold it for awhile thinking of something for the girls and for her self. The girls walked up to me and started touching me everywhere, it made me flinch at first but then i quickly realized I'm the girl's locker room. I started to have a huge hard on! I had no idea who is touching me in certain places. They started giving me hand jobs and blow jobs as random chicks were sharing. The swim teacher must have allowed them to do stuff and touch me there since she such a young teacher enjoying everything. I was becoming so close to blowing my load to the girls, but the teacher decided to help me with my eyes. I was so horny and was making me forget about the pain I had in my eyes. The swim teacher finally got me to see okay. I stood up and saw my hot swim teacher and my face went red and was young enough to make me more red since I knew that she knew that I really like her. So she said, " You okay now?" I replied by staring at her quite speechless saying, " Never better.." Now she told all the girls, " You're all done playing with him and now its my turn." I was totally speechless now and my eyes were wide open. She sat me down and made me lean back on something and she began to do a smoking hot blow job to me. She was going for a deep throat and enjoyed herself really focus on me and on my harden dick, it was so hard I was ready to shoot my load and shot it deep into her mouth. She swallowed it all. This was my proudest moment ever and the most thrilling so far. The real bell rang and all of the the girls that were watching had left to the next class. The swim teacher walked me to my next class as I was still naked. My next and last class was Health class, my swim teacher called out the health teacher to have a talk about why I was naked and my eyes were still a little red. The health teacher, understood everything and decided to let me in class naked because i figured it was about the male human body that day. Everyone else was shocked that i was naked entering the class and the teacher said, "I sorry about what happen to you earlier." So she called me up and let me sit on the table in front of the class to demonstrate the male human body.
The class went on while I was naked the entire time and finally, my teacher gave me some clothes at the end of the hour. "She told me that I was the bravest person in class."

tcitycity
05-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Assume its not USA, since this would guarantee arrest for the teachers.

However, if it had been just gym class its possible.
Ive had similar where I had no choice but to enter the gym nude per 'buddies' taking my clothes while I was in shower.

Similar fun as the teacher (female) didnt do anything at first.
But as soon as she came out, she took be to her office to sit after class.

Ended up being boytoy for a bit

Could have been spaced out a bit. A bit too much to read.

Memories for Life
05-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Maybe if he had been taken to his English class instead, the story wouldn't have been written as one continuous paragraph. Maybe his English teacher could have taught him better spelling, grammar and punctuation!

Sweet270
05-06-2010, 02:36 PM
I should have put it as Fiction instead of Non-Fiction. I did had a swim teacher back then in middle school doing all the different drills in the pool, but most of the story is not true.
Next time I'll do more spacing by adding paragraphs.
Thanks for replying.