PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: A Halloween to remember

Linkfan
05-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Last year at Halloween I got the strangest text ever in my life. It was from my friend, it said something to the effect of, Want to come over, I have some of my friends over. Well the choice for me was pretty easy. Hang out at my house with a bunch of guys, or go over to her house with 5 girls. If only I knew their plans. When I got over they were all still in their costumes and so was I. After carving some pumpkins their plan started. One of them said to me “So you want to play some truth or dare?”. I said sure thinking it was all in good nature. So I asked my friend Morgan “ Truth or Dare?”. She started with a truth and said that she had never let a guy past first base. I was next, being me I said dare. They dared me to take only dares for the rest of the night. Seemed easy enough, if only I knew what was in store. Well the next one I asked was Courtney. She also said truth and gave the same response as Morgan. Now it was my turn, they went into Morgan’s room and came out with this frilly costume and dared me to put it on. I did and with an eruption of laughter they got their next dare. I said they for the rest of the night they had to trade clothes with the person to the left of them. My next dare was to let them give me a makeover, well at this point I was thinking about leaving, but I didn’t. I dared them to allow them to let me change back. They said ok but my next dare was to put on an even frillier dress and matching corset . They chose truth next, I asked them if they were insane, they of course said no. My next dare was to wear a wig, easy right? They chose truth next, I asked them if any of them owned a dildo, Morgan was the only one who said yes, I knew what was next now. Lucky me the next dare was to keep the outfit on for the rest of the night. At this time I looked like a complete girl. I asked them and they said dare, I dared them to keep this between us, they said of course. My next dare of the night was they wanted to go out and get some candy, so I had to go with them, dressed as a girl. They chose truth next and I asked them, why? They said because they were bored, well so was I. My final dare was of little surprise, Morgan came out of her room holding something behind her back. She took it out and it was a 6 inch long dildo. Then she proceeded to shove it straight up my behind and lock it into the corset. That was my most memorable, if not strange, Halloween ever. We are all still friends and I am even dating one of the girls. However, every time I visit her house she has me change into a dress to remind her of that night.