PDA

View Full Version : Stockholm Syndrome

ofthenorth
05-01-2010, 02:06 AM
I finally decided to put my creative mind to work and hopefully entertain you all. I plan to update this at least every few days at most. All depends on my free time and my mood. I'm gonna try to incorporate many different elements into it, a lot of psychological play (if you can't guess by the name) and...well I'll just leave some surprises for you all. I welcome any critiquing, I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling so you should have no worries about losing the feeling of the story with bad grammar and typing skills and english.

If you like it, tell me, more people tell me the more inclined I'll be to keep going rather than post the dreaded "Epilogue" so fuel the creative furnace and help me out along the way. I got a mind full of ideas, and this can go on for a long time or I can end it after a few parts. It's all about the feedback.

Hope you all enjoy. The next parts will be longer, it's just 5am here and I just had the spark in my mind to write. I'll add more as soon as I here back from 2 or 3 people or I just get the urge.

Prologue
She looked around the room, eyes trying to pierce the darkness. Faint shapes vaguely taking form around her as she slowly adjusts to the darkness. Her head is pounding and it feels like there’s a lump on the back of her head. She gave up struggling against her bonds just a few minutes ago. Now she’s settled into searching for any clue as to where she is and how to escape.

As he watches her from the office of his 10,000sqft mansion, through the night vision cameras set up around the room, he is quite surprised at how fast she accepted her situation and quickly changed from fear to determination. He reads her body language like a book, those criminology classes in college paying off. He can see fear still in her shaky movement but it’s progressed to reasoning and deduction as to how to get out of there. For a moment he’s reminded of the first time he watched the movie Saw and the two men in the bathroom chained up trying to escape. He realizes now that it’s time to introduce himself to his new…toy.

kearns
05-01-2010, 07:58 AM
I LOVE kidnapping stories, I'll definitely read this.

ofthenorth
05-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Before I go on, let me establish this is fiction. Parts of it are written from a first person perspective and it's written to be as realistic as possible. It is pure fiction so don't call the cops.

ofthenorth
05-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Chapter 1 “The Eyes of a Madman”
Let me introduce myself, my name is Jonathan, I’m between the ages of twenty and thirty, and where I’m from is of no concern to you. If I was to give you much more information you might be able to identify me so you understand my reasoning for keeping some details private. Today I’m going to tell you a little bit about how things progressed to the point in the story that you already read. I’m going to be narrating my own “crime” throughout as I am the author and who knows what I did and why, better than me.

I grew up in a small town, population about fifteen thousand. It was on the east coast, and south of Maine, that should narrow the search for the police looking for me right now a little bit. You’ll find that throughout this story I’ll be dropping hints as to my location and who I actually am. This is because I like to fuck with the cops, simple as that. Also it’s because the little slut I got caged up like an animal right now is still alive and still healthy, but that can change any instant, so as long as people are reading I’ll keep her alive, when they stop…well I’ll finally give away my position for the cops to find her body and I’ll be long gone.

Now I’m sure all of you are wanting some more entertaining parts of the story and as I do have to please my audience, since none of you inconsiderate people ever actually care about the person who you consider “guilty,” I’ll indulge you with a little more of her side of things. Besides, I’ve given the police plenty to go on to start looking. And to be fair if they catch me before I finish my story, well I’ll give up fair and square. And if you all hold out long enough and keep me “famous” until I’ve had my fill of the spotlight, well I just might let her go. We’ll see how it goes.

She adjusts her eyes as he slowly opens the door, blinded by the flood of light coming in. She begins to shake a bit, knowing she’s about to face her captor but she tries to hold herself together, she’s got more fight in her than he’d expect, who’d have known.

He turns on a spotlight pointed at her face, she closes her eyes to keep from the blinding light.
“Who are you?” she asks in a shaky but attempted strong-willed voice.
“You haven’t figured that out yet?” he asks back in a powerful but eerily calming voice, as he walks around her body. She’s tied just how he left her, wrists secured to a chain from the ceiling in very expensive suspension cuffs, designed for long term use. Her ankles are tied apart to eyebolts in the floor, a little more than shoulder width. She’s pulled tight by a winch in the ceiling and forced onto the balls of her feet. He knows she must be tired, she’s been here for about two hours now.
“Wh-what? Who the fuck are you? Do I know you?”
“Tsk-tsk, you can’t expect me to actually answer that can you? If I did I could never let you leave here alive. And I’m sure that’s not what you want now is it?”
“Just let me go, I’ll stay quiet,” she says in a slightly more shaky voice.
“You didn’t answer my question,” he says angrily, knowing her façade of strong-will is already starting to collapse, he knew she’d break easily.
“W-wh-what question?” she struggles against her bonds a bit hoping to turn away from the light to catch a glimpse at him.
“Is that what you want? Do you ever want to leave here alive?”
“Of course, please, don’t hurt me. Just let me go, I can pay you, I don’t have much just…please”
“Sorry, my dear. That’s not gonna happen. I may let you go, but I haven’t decided on that yet. As for not hurting you…that’s a different story and it depends on what you consider…hurting you,” he says with a slight laugh at the end.
“What do you mean? Are you going to torture me?”
“Some might call it that, some call it foreplay, it’s the old potato-potato, tomato-tomato concept,” he says with the varied pronunciations of the words, “It all depends on how you react to the pain. But for now I’m tired of answering your questions, so I’m going to shut you up for a while. Cooperate and this will be easy on you, fight back and you won’t like the outcome.”

With that he walks up to her from behind and lightly grabs the bottom of her jaw, he tries to pull it down to open her mouth but she resists.

“What did I tell you about cooperating, one last chance to open up.”
“GO TO HELL” she screams.
“Well if that’s how you want it,” he lets go of her and walks to a table across the room and picks something off of it. “I was gonna be easy on you and give you a small gag about the size of a ping pong ball, but you pissed me off. Maybe this will teach you to cooperate from now on.” With that he plugs her nose until she opens up to breathe and he shoves a rubber object in her mouth.
“Mmmpphhh, uggghhhh, eerreerrr” is all she can say with this thing in her.
“Oh shut up, you know what a cock in your mouth feels like, I know you’ve sucked your fair share. Don’t you recognize the shape? No worries, you’ll have a real cock in there soon enough,” then he grabs a hose hanging off the gag and squeezes a bulb at the end, “Now you’ll learn why you should cooperate, lets see just how wide that mouth can get.” With that he starts pumping as the gag inflates in her mouth. He can see tears starting to form in her eyes and can see every contour of her jaw bone through her stretched skin.
“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH” is all that escapes from her body, but you can’t really tell what it is just guttural noises.
“That’s enough. I’ll leave you to enjoy that nice big cock for a while.”
“Mmmmm, uuuuuhhhh.”
“I’ll be back later, I gotta go to the store. Enjoy.”

With that he kills the lights allowing her to open her eyes again, she shakes wildly in her restraints only to realize that any movement causes her head to move which in turn strains her muscles in her jaw and elicits mind numbing pain. She fights to calm down and resigns to her situation. She tries to adjust her eyes to the darkness again but after having that spotlight directly on her face for so long even with her eyes closed it’s taking a long time to adjust.

He walks back to his office. Sits down and logs on to a few websites including one called getDare, where he begins writing the story of the girl that’s down the hall in agony.

kearns
05-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I really like this. Have you written any more or did you just type that part today?

You may be interested in some my stories. Then again, I have a wide range of fetishes so maybe you won't. Feel free to check them out though, we share some common themes.

ofthenorth
05-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I've read Blackmailed and really liked it. As for writing, I did just do it this morning. I write from scratch, I don't have any new parts ready to go I write as it comes to me. And just like it says in the story, it all depends on feedback. So far 79 views with only you commenting.

kearns
05-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Normally when I add a part to one of my stories it takes a few hundred views before people start to comment on it. Just be patient, the comments will come. One of the advantages we have with our stories is that they're darker than some of the more tame (read, "lame" haha) stories on this site.

ofthenorth
05-01-2010, 01:05 PM
quite true. Mine is aimed at being very psychological, along with the elements of sadism, multiple fetishes, M/s, and the side of the kidnapper himself, an element many people don't focus on.

DHK-eh
05-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Intriguing, you should write more, it shall be interesting to see where this goes.

ofthenorth
05-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Disclaimer: The beginning of this chapter includes heavy animal abuse. For those who would get offended by this don't read the initial italicized part. Please note, this is fiction, I do not condone animal abuse it was simply for establishing a character base and psychological profile of the character.

Chapter 2 “Back home”

As I said earlier I came from a small town, everyone knew everyone, and if you didn’t know someone it only took a few minutes to find out how they’re connected by family or friends to you. You’ve heard of the 6 degrees of separation, well in this town it was usually 2 or 3 degrees. That being said, it was quite difficult for a boy like me to find any privacy. Someone was always watching, ready to tell my parents what I was up to. I found this out the hard way when I was ten years old.

After school one night I snuck out of the house to the woods about two miles down the road. Took my bike out, which ended up being my downfall, and left it by a tree at the edge of the woods. After walking a few hundred feet into the woods, I came across a wounded rabbit. I’m not sure what initially drove me to my next actions but it’s what has made me what I am now. I pulled out my pocket-knife and drove it through the rabbit’s foot, pinning it in one spot. I then pulled out my dad’s lighter that I stole from his desk and began to singe the fur in various patterns, I found delight in the artwork I was making in the rabbit’s white fur, the contrast of burnt to white fur was amazing. Finally I ran out of room to make any more art and ripped out the rest of the fur. By this point the rabbit was barely moving and it lost the fun, so I filleted it with a knife from my dad’s tackle box, and examined the insides of it, for a few seconds its heart was still beating causing random spurts of blood to shoot out, it was mesmerizing. When I finished up with the rabbit I placed it in a box and buried it under a log.

The next morning was a Saturday and I slept in late, I woke to a pounding on my door. It was my father and he wasn’t too happy. I walked out and Mrs. Baker and Mr. Patrioni were in the living room. Turns out Mrs. Baker saw my bike against the tree when she was driving home from bingo, she didn’t think anything of it until Mr. Patrioni, who was her good friend mentioned his dog digging up a fresh, mutilated rabbit carcass while he was walking the dog on the trails through the woods. They put their stories together and came to inform my father.

That afternoon my father took me out to the shed and asked me what happened and why I did it. I didn’t have an answer, I was 10, I didn’t know why I tortured and mutilated a rabbit, I didn’t know why I stayed up all night thinking of even more ways to torture an animal, why the sight and smell of the blood made me crave more. What I do know is my father wasn’t happy with my answer, that afternoon he beat my ass with a switch until it snapped, which for your information wasn’t very quickly.

But now…I have a much more…visually appealing and much more psychologically pleasing victim. I feel the screams of a person and their will to fight is much more…appetizing. Also knowing the physiology of something of the same species and being able to know how they react and feel pain makes it a lot more satisfying.

Enough about me though, I gave you police a few clues in that. So on to what you’re really here for…

He had no intention of going to the store. He just wanted to instill the idea that she really didn’t mean much to him in her mind. The facts that he could leave her in agony and casually go to the store made her head spin. She had read stories about sadism, bondage, people enjoying other people’s pain, but in all of those the sadist remained around to enjoy the suffering, but not here, he just left. She hung there, time slowed to a crawl, she could see in front of her but the eyebolts didn’t allow her to spin around and her arms kept her head relatively straight, not to mention the pain on her jaw as the skin stretched around any time she moved her head.

He sat in the office writing letters to newspapers, organizing plans, formulating schematics for various devices of torture, and writing notes to police departments all across the nation. He wanted as much publicity as possible and he was going to get it. Through it all though he never revealed her name or his obviously. That was for the police to figure out. There are just over one hundred thousand missing persons in the US alone at any given time, approximately. About 11% of those are between 18 and 20 which the police will assume first is her age as they are primarily the age kidnapped for sexual use, apart from children that is but their profile from his notes and stories about her strong will, will most likely point to someone around college age or older. The fact that there are so many out there to choose from with so little description, and the dozens of reports he’s sending to newspapers all over, the police will be looking for weeks just to find out who it is kidnapped before they can even start the search for her.

Meanwhile she’s in the same room still, trying to sleep somehow. She’s been awake and in this position for hours, her arms are numb, her jaw is on fire, and every muscle from her calves to her forearms are burning from the strain. Suddenly the door opens again, he walks in and turns on a regular light, he has a full face mask on and can’t see her captor, but for the first time in who knows how long she’s able to see and look around. The room almost looks like a giant sauna, the walls, floor and ceiling are all wood, treated but not polished, a very log cabin-ish look. She sees tie off points all over, eyebolts, metal rods that look like the bars in handicap bathroom stalls, even metal fittings that look similar to what you loop a rope to on a dock to tether your boat. Everything is neatly spaced, very organized, almost appears obsessive compulsive. She’s snapped out of her reconnaissance of the room by a hard smack to the face sending a new wave of pain through her aching jaw.

“Like the view slut?”
“MMMMMMp-pphhhhh”
“Well get used to it, it may be the last room you ever see. I’m sure you’re tired of that position aren’t you?”
She simply nods her head.
“Well lets get you down then,” with a push of a button on a remote in his hand two high powered electro magnets, that held the cuffs to the rope in the ceiling, release. She realizes this feature for the first time and vaguely sees a thick wire running through the rope, “You’re amazed at the innovation there aren’t you?”
She stays silent unsure of how to answer.
“Well I’m sure you’ll come to appreciate many of my ingenuities as you sample my creations.”

He picks up her limp body, that fell to the floor as her muscles were too sore to support her, and carries her to a table on the side of the room. He lays her face down and pulls her arms to the front and legs spread behind her. Small metal clamps are placed over her small wrists and ankles and locked down with magnets as well, she tests the strength of the magnets to no avail.

“You won’t be able to escape these, the power running to them is similar to that of the magnet cranes that lift cars in junkyards. Unless you got the strength in a single limb to lift a small car you’re not going anywhere.”
She realizes he’s been honest to this point and there’s no use wasting her energy on futile attempts. Then he reaches down and opens the valve on the gag and it rapidly deflates, he jaw instinctively snaps shut illiciting a wail from her throat as the muscles contracted too fast and sends even more pain as she forces her mouth open wide again.
“You’ll have to slowly close your mouth, it’ll take a little while until you can use it properly, take your time. I got some preparations to do to you before you sleep.”

She shivers in fear wondering what these preparations may be, then she feels a hand grab her hair. Her head is yanked back and she hears the sound of scissors, then she begins to cry as she feels her long hair falling on her back. She sobs softly as what she once took pride in and felt made her beautiful is now being taken away in only a few seconds without a single care as to how it looks.

When finished he walks to the front of her, he looks at her and smiles behind his mask.

“I’ve always preferred short hair on a girl, long hair just gets in the way. Now for the second part of your preparation. Being as I can’t let you see me, and this mask is horribly uncomfortable, I’m going to place contacts in your eyes that’ll essentially blind you, they’re opaque so you’ll see vague shapes but that’s it. They let in just enough light to prevent you from damaging your eyes due to prolonged darkness. They’ll remain in pretty much the entire time you’re with me. So get used to them.” With that he picks up a small container and pulls out two contacts and places them in her eyes. They also have a green colouring as he prefers green eyes on a girl, it blends well with her natural blue and gives an amazing look. He pulls off his mask and leans down and kisses her cheek. “Welcome to your new life pet, enjoy it.”

He then walks back around her and…

Oh shit, someone’s at the door. This will have to be continued at another time.

momo
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
I love it ^^ I can't wait 'til you write more; the bondage and kidnapping aspect is intriguing, though I can't say I'd enjoy the inflatable gag(great for the story, but I'd hate it in person... my jaw aches quickly just from simple things like eating or giving a couple minute oral >< ). One of the best stories I've read though (:

ofthenorth
05-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Chapter 3 “Three’s a Crowd”
Well as I ended my last chapter you all found out someone came to the door and interrupted the ending. She is now in the process of training to be a slave as well. Though she’s a little feistier, and less strong willed. Should prove to be fun.

Turns out she was heading home from a camping trip with her ex-boyfriend. He tried to put the moves on her and she got mad, took his keys and left. Unfortunately she slept the whole drive up and I live in the middle of nowhere. She took the wrong roads and just kept driving cause she had no idea where to go. When her tank was near empty she saw my house, stopped to ask for some gas, directions or a ride to the nearest town. I invited her in for some dinner that I had just made, we conversed for a while, I don’t think my luck has ever been better. She’s supposed to be on this camping trip for another five days, then they’re road tripping across the country. So her friends and work aren’t going to expect her back for nearly three weeks, when she doesn’t show they will just think she extended her trip. She said she had a falling out with her father, her mother died when she was fifteen, and her ex will give up calling her after a few weeks when he realizes she’s not coming back. In the morning I’ll take his car back to his place so it won’t be reported stolen, and if all runs according to the new plan, she shouldn’t even be reported missing for at least a month maybe not even until the start of fall semester when her friends really get worried she’s not back for classes.

After dinner I told her I was going to get dressed and I would take her into town. A minute later I was pulling a tranquilizer dart from her shoulder while she laid motionless on the ground, aside from her perfect 36C breasts slowly rising and falling with her breath. I lifted her up and carried her into the play room, I opened the door on the steel cage door built into the wall shoved a large gag in her mouth and placed a leather hood over her head that prevents all senses but breathing through a hole in the center of her gag. No sight, smell, sound, the only taste is rubber, and the only touch is the four by four cell she’s crammed into, barely enough room to curl up into a ball. When she wakes up she’ll be in for a surprise.

So where was I? Ah, yes. I was preparing my new slave.

She laid on the table, eyes blinded by the new contacts, she hears him walk behind her but can’t see a thing. Her eyes are sore and she can still feel the tears from when he cut her hair only moments ago. Suddenly she feels a gloved finger at the entrance to her virgin asshole.

“Ppease, not there, I never done dat befo,” she says in broken speech as she fights the pain still in her jaw.
“Too bad. There’s lots you’ve never done before that you’re gonna get used to as a slave,” he replies as he slips the first knuckle in.
“Uummphh. Please nn-oottt thatt. I don’t want anything in my butt,” she cries and begs to him.
“There’s gonna be a lot more than a finger in there soon, so just relax and shut up or I’ll gag you again,” with that he plunges his entire index finger into her.

She wails as he asshole is penetrated for the first time in her life, and so roughly at that. She’s had boyfriends that have asked to do anal with her but she always refused, said it would hurt too much and that it was just gross. She’d never even considered playing with herself that way. Now this stranger was shoving his finger deep into her and threatening much larger things in the near future. She wanted to scream out and beg to stop but she knew it’d only make him mad and she couldn’t take any more abuse than she was already getting. She’d resigned herself to the idea that if she complied he might either get bored with her and let her go or at the very least wouldn’t be as hard on her if she pleased him.

After working his finger in and out of her virgin and unlubed asshole, he started to work a second finger in, followed by a third. Each new stretch of her sphincter elicited a scream from her as it opened her up wider, but she’d eventually regain her composure and be able to handle it, it was at that time, when she calmed down and relaxed and accepted the pain, that he’d add more to keep her in constant agony. He was not here to help her devirginize her ass, he was here to hurt her.

After about five minutes with three fingers he pulled them all out with a sigh of relief from her. That relief was short lived though as she felt cold steel pressing against her still tightening rosebud. It didn’t feel that wide to her and she made herself think she could handle it. But soon it pressed into her and got wide very fast, after it was in about an inch it was up to a inch in diameter, by two inches in it was one and a half inches wide and by three inches in it had evened out at two inches wide. By this point she was bucking and screaming in her bonds and he had a huge grin on his face. He pressed the plug into her another five inches sufficiently stretching and filling her anus even more than many experienced anal sluts do. But that wasn’t the end. As she was calming down, adjusting to the constant stretch of her anal ring, he was behind her connecting a hose to the end of the plug. Just as she was getting her breathing back to normal the rush of freezing water came rushing into her bowels. Within seconds she could feel herself cramping up, bloated, and having the extreme urge to pee. She thought he was going to make her burst, that he would rupture her intestines and insides with how much water was going in and how fast, but he had it completely controlled. He made this enema administering device to allow variable speeds of filling up, from a light drip to what would feel like a firehose being turned on inside you, however it was all carefully monitored, it never surpassed safe limitations on speed and the quantity came from a vat that he filled up prior to administering the enema so that it wouldn’t overfill. This being her first enema a quarter speed which it was on seemed like a firehose to her, he knew that he could make it much worse. Also it was only two quarts that he was administering.

After she was sufficiently full, he removed the hose and shoved a cap into the end of the plug. She tried to force out the plug and the water but it was no use, he had the plug tapered just enough to keep her ring stretched to an excruciating width of one and a half inches and the inside width of two and a half inches right at the end so that it was impossible to force out under her own power. She was laying there crying as she begged for mercy but he just laughed and continued to work ignoring her pleas. When he finally got fed up with her whining he placed in the headphones to his ipod and went about his work.

She was aghast at how he could just ignore her like that, how he could inflict so much pain on her without even a second thought, like this was just routine. She then felt a push on her vagina, but not how she’d expected it. No this was on her urethra, she realized quite quickly that he was putting in a catheter and this is when she remembered she really had to pee and the enema was not helping. But as he inserted it she could do nothing to release. As soon as it was in and he inflated the balloon in her bladder she got the urge to pee like never before but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t go. He had taken away even this most basic function from her. She hardly felt human anymore as she had absolutely no control over herself.

He then walked in front of her and removed his headphones.

“Sleep tight my little slave…you know what, you need a name,” he said as he squatted down in front of her.
“I have a name, it’s…”
“Ah ah ah,” he said as he put a finger to her lips, “I don’t care what your name used to be, you’re no longer that person, even if I let you go sometime in the future, you’ll never be able to go back to that life again. From now on you are…piglet.”
She gasped, “PIGLET, WHAT THE FUCK? MY NAME IS NOT PIGLET IT’S…”
“I see piglet doesn’t like her new name, piglet will get used to it though, piglet will learn to accept that she can’t do anything about it. Until then piglet will remain on this table plugged and full. Oh and I got something for you to help you learn,” and he placed the headphones in her ears. He hit the play button and the repeat button so the track would remain playing until the batteries died.
“NO PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME” she screamed as he began to walk out of the room.

She began to weep as the sounds flowed into her ears.

“My name is piglet, I am a slave, I live to serve my Master at all times, I am only happy when I am in pain for my Master’s pleasure and when he is not pleased I will gladly accept more pain and punishment for his amusement, I am worthless and deserve nothing it is my only desire in life to suffer for Him. My name is piglet…” over and over and over.

She didn’t get any sleep for a few hours, it probably took eight hours for the battery to die on the ipod and he still wasn’t back. She went to sleep out of pure exhaustion. When she woke up she had a new surprise, the sound of another girl sobbing. She couldn’t see anything but she could her it coming from the other side of the room.

momo
05-06-2010, 07:59 PM
*applauds* I like it ^^

kearns
05-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Keep writing and I'll keep reading. It's excellent so far. My only complaint is a few run-on sentences, but no big.

Actually, I do have a second complaint... I could have picked a far nastier name than Piglet.... ; )

ofthenorth
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Run on sentences is my crutch with writing. I get over zealous and get really into my writing so I don't pay attention to that and it happens. But who doesn't have one or two grammatical errors in their writings.

And I'm not big on the coming up with names not really into that but I did it for the sake of the story to prevent her real name from being used. Can't have the cops knowing who is missing.

faye90
05-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Brilliant! keep it up can't wait to see what's next : )

Komodo Jones
05-07-2010, 07:29 PM
As you know every reader has a certain genre that they like to read. My main one are thriller/suspense novels but on getdare that's a bit different...but I digress. I can say that I am not entirely fond of over sadistic stories. Just getting pleasure out of inflicting pain, kind of contributes to the common misconception that dominants are evil. Having said that though, I am enjoying reading your story mainly because of the style Switching from the viewpoints of first and third person is a unique touch and you spare no details in your writing. While this may not be my style of story that I enjoy, I encourage you to keep writing as you have been. You have a good story on your hands and I wish you the best of luck as, and if, you continue.

ofthenorth
05-08-2010, 12:06 AM
As you know every reader has a certain genre that they like to read. My main one are thriller/suspense novels but on getdare that's a bit different...but I digress. I can say that I am not entirely fond of over sadistic stories. Just getting pleasure out of inflicting pain, kind of contributes to the common misconception that dominants are evil. Having said that though, I am enjoying reading your story mainly because of the style Switching from the viewpoints of first and third person is a unique touch and you spare no details in your writing. While this may not be my style of story that I enjoy, I encourage you to keep writing as you have been. You have a good story on your hands and I wish you the best of luck as, and if, you continue.

Thank you. It may suit your tastes through time as well, I have a few surprises in my pocket. I understand your concerns about misconceptions, and, as a Dom I can relate. However, for me I use my writing as an outlet for my overly sadistic nature. I do personally have a high level of sadism within me, so much so that I've even thought about talking to a psych about it, however, for the time being writing keeps my levels to a reasonable level. However, I'm not purely a sadist. As I said I am a Dominant, and when it comes to actual relationships, whether vanilla or M/s or whatever, I am caring, thoughtful and know the limitations of consensual fun and abuse. While this story may seem a bit sadistic right now, as I said it is mainly an outlet for that side of me to keep me from lashing out on people, I would never hurt anyone and have enough moral fortitude to keep myself restrained but there's always that ingrained feeling of sadism and I have to let it out. It's not strong enough to cause me to lash out but it is strong enough to require some release.

However, as the story progresses, which it most certainly will for at least a few more chapters. It will contain elements everyone can enjoy. The sadists, the masochists, the lovers, the fighters, the story lovers, the ones here for a quick bit of pleasure, whatever. I try to accommodate all audiences in various parts as I contain all those sides within me as well and a good author should be able to express himself entirely through his story, to expand and broaden genres, and cross boundaries without losing substance and the essence of the story itself.

Keep reading. I'm sure you'll be surprised.

ofthenorth
05-08-2010, 12:07 AM
And to everyone else who has been posting comments. Thank you, glad to see people are reading.

ofthenorth
05-14-2010, 02:14 AM
Chapter 4 “New Friends”
To the wonderful people of Seattle, WA.
Currently in my possession are two young females approximately 20-29 years old. One’s a blonde the other a brunette. Both are very frightened and at my complete mercy. One of these girls has ties to your city. Some of you reading this article may know her. Unfortunately, I will not be revealing her name. But, as some consolation, if you are currently related to or friends with a missing person in your area, she may be the one I’m holding. Just know that she is alive…for now, though she is suffering a great deal for my entertainment. If she is cooperative and if I get the publicity I so desire, she’ll be returned…relatively unharmed. I hope this allows your minds to sit well.
Sincerely,
Me

To the great city of Pittsburgh.
You may not know me, though you might. You certainly will know of my deeds after today. For if you don’t, well you’ll be the cause of these two young girl’s, which I currently hold in my possession, death. It’ll be on your hands. So make sure this gets the press and attention I so desire. A few of you in this town might know the girl I’m holding. She’s young, pretty, blonde hair, and has been here before. I know at least one person in this city is related to her so take it from me, she’s being…taken care of. Sleep well, now that you know your…acquaintance…is alive.
Sincerely
Me

I wrote ten more of these letters, all just as vague. All, however, are completely true. These girls do have ties to all these cities, relatives, friends, colleagues, classmates, whatever. I may be labeled many things, but liar is not one of them. Every word I tell you is true, I just carefully conceal my truth so that you can’t use it against me. I will slowly reveal more and more as time goes on and this game begins to bore me. But until then, just enjoy the “show.”

Piglet laid in anguish listening to the sounds of the sobbing girl, she knew not where it came from but she could sense a horrible fear in her cries. She knew this girl must be new and not someone he had been hiding from her. Those were not sobs of pain or punishment but of pure fear.

“Hello? Who’s there?” piglet said in a small whisper, hoping he wasn’t in the room to hear.
Silence.
“Hello? Can you hear me?”
Nothing.

She realized either the girl couldn’t communicate, couldn’t hear her, or he was in the room and she was too frightened. She hoped for one of the first two.

Then she heard the door open and his footsteps come closer to her.

“I see you’re trying to get acquainted with our new little friend eh?”
“Who is she? Why did you take her too?”
“Aww, is poor little piglet feeling a bit jealous that Master’s attention isn’t solely on her? Truth is, it was a complete surprise. She happened by, and I couldn’t resist. Her cute little face, perfect tight ass ready to be fucked for the first time, sweet little body of a gymnast small, compact, easy to throw around and have some fun with. How could I pass that up?”
“How can you do this? How can you be so cruel and cold?”
“Cruel and cold? Most men like me would have raped you and killed you by now, I’m doing you a favour, I’m keeping you alive and caring for you. my only cruelty is when you displease me. Granted it may not be the most comfortable living conditions, but you’re alive nonetheless.”
“Please, just let her go, you said it was an accident, and just happened, you can let her go and not worry about it.”
“But that’s just the thing, I can’t. Unlike you she knows where I live, she saw my face, I can never let her go, she’s going to live and die here. You on the other hand, have a chance. Besides, why do you care about her so much, you haven’t even seen her, you don’t know her, why do you care what happens to her?”
“Because, she seems so scared, I know how she felt. Please, just let her go and I’ll endure anything you planned for her.”
“Sorry, but as amazing as an offer that might sound, why would I want to focus all my attention on one slave when I got two to play with. Now I’m done talking to you, time to shut you up.” With that he shoved a large ring gag into her mouth, wedged nicely behind her teeth forcing her jaw open to joint popping proportions.

Once the gag was in place, he tied her hair back into a nice tight ponytail. Then he walked behind her and grabbed the end of the butt plug holding in the enema that’s been inside her all night.

“When I pull this out feel free to let out all the fluid. You should be nice a clean.”

He pulls the plug and a gush of water comes flooding out, most of it he catches in a bucket. He takes the bucket and places the foul smelling fluid under her nose.

“You smell this? You’ll be drinking it with breakfast if you fail to please me with your next task so consider yourself warned.”

With that he walks behind her again and pulls out a large curved asshook with a two and a half inch diameter metal ball on the end, with the main rod approximately one and a half inches. He places the ball against her sphincter and begins to press on it. Her, nearly virgin asshole tightens up and refuses to let it in, the only thing ever in there was the enema nozzle from the night before, nothing ever this big. After some forcing her butt slowly starts to open up and she begins to scream through her gag. It forces it’s way in and he hears the distinct pop as the widest part passes through and glides deep into her bowels. Piglet is in tears as her ass is penetrated even deeper until the hook’s curve meets her crack and lays on her back. Inside of her is nearly seven inches of cold steel with a large ball stretching her insides even more. But that’s not the worst of it, he ties a rope to the ring on the end of the hook that’s laying on her back and ties the other end to her hair. Using some skilled rope work he tightens it up so that her head is forced backwards until her neck is straining and the hooks is forced deep into her. He loosens is just a bit so that moving her head forward will be possible but only about two inches of movement enough to force the hook in and out of her ass. He doesn’t want her immobile, he wants her to force herself to hold her head back painfully far rather than just having it tied that far back. Also he wants some movement for the next part of his morning ritual with her.

He moves to the front of her table and smacks her face a few times.

“You better make me happy with this, or that drink is going right in this open mouth.”

With that he pulls out his rock hard cock, it’s large not porn star huge but bigger than most men, just shy of eight inches long and about two in diameter. He grabs her head, eliciting a scream as the hook drives into her stretched butt. With one quick motion he rams his cock to the back of her throat causing her to gag instantly, a reaction he’ll fix over time as he conditions her throat. She furiously works her tongue up and down his member as best she can with the pain from him forcing her head back and forth causing her ass to get fucked, and the inability to breathe much from her airway getting cut off. She does all she can to please his cock, not cause she wants to or because she likes it but simply because the thought of drinking that liquid makes her sick just thinking about it. She is beginning to realize, acceptance of her condition causes things to be a lot easier. After five long minutes for her he cums in her mouth and she quickly tries to swallow with her mouth still forced open.

Secretly she thinks, “Wow, this guy is fast, maybe I won’t have to endure as much if he’s gonna blow that quick.” But then she hears something that chills her to the bone.

Squealing from behind a gag, a distinct sound she remembers from when her mouth was full of that awful rubber ball.

“Thank you for the warm up, piglet. Not the best but you won’t be drinking that concoction, at least not yet. Now for me to pop this little slut’s anal cherry.” He walks over to piglet and takes out her contacts so she can see everything that happens. There she sees him standing, masked of course, in front of a traditional sawhorse and he can see legs stretched to each side, and arms coming down on the other side. He steps back, lets piglet see the girl, helpless and scared tied to this device. Piglet begins to sob and tries in vain to beg through her gag.

“Don’t waste your breath slut, this little girl is gonna take every inch of me in this tight little asshole of hers. And I can tell, it’s never even felt a finger in it. You ready to witness this little whore’s final shred of innocence get ripped away?”

piglet is in tears at this point as he positions himself behind the girl’s perfect ass that’s propped up at perfect height for his cock to penetrate deep into her. He takes hold of her hips and the feeling makes her start to shake, when she feels the tip of his cock at the entrance to her forbidden hole she cries out through the giant rubber ball in her mouth, muffled cries for mommy and daddy, her boyfriend, and anything else she can think of. And in one swift motion he pulls on her hips and drives forward, her head thrown back and she screams as his giant cock fills up her tiny virgin ass. Over and over he pulls out and thrusts all the way back in. Vigorously pounding away at her as she cries and bawls her eyes out, tears flooding down from behind her blindfold. He grunts and smacks her ass over and over as the merciless fucking continues for well over forty-five minutes. By the time he’s done both girls are in tears, pools of salty water is below both of them from their tears falling down, small traces of blood are seen coming down the girls ass from small tears in her rectum from the brutal fucking. One last smack that doesn’t even get a yelp out of her and he walks around to in front of her.

He removes her blindfold and gag and ear plugs, then walks to piglet and does the same.

“I’ll leave you two to get to know each other. I’ll be back in about three hours. You can talk about anything, except who you are. Either of you say any name other than the ones I give you, you’ll both be spending your last few minutes in a box buried on my property. I got cameras recording you so I know if you break this rule. By the way, welcome to your new life, I think I’ll call you fuckhole. Fuckhole, meet piglet.”

Both girls still to hoarse from screaming don’t even have the energy to say anything back as he walks out of the room.

doggy_slave
05-14-2010, 02:40 AM
nice story i loved it keep it up

lang_men
05-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Amazing story man, keep writing! I want more! Rated 5 stars

ofthenorth
05-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks. I'll prob write the next section today or tomorrow.

Platypus
05-16-2010, 12:55 PM
about how old are they? the other girl sounds like she is younger

ofthenorth
05-16-2010, 03:50 PM
That bit of information hasn't been fully revealed. If you read the first newspaper letter in Chapter 4 you can see they are 20-29. But I can't divulge any more information. But you would be correct in assuming the second girl is younger.

kearns
05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Ahhhhh, the story is malicious, vicious, and delicious. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ofthenorth
05-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Sorry it was a little late from when I stated. I got caught up with some stuff. But here's the next section.

Chapter 5 “Deaf Leading the Blind”
I’ve grown tired of just leading on the police. I watched the news this morning and there was only a thirty second segment about how I have two girls “allegedly kidnapped” and for people to be on the lookout for someone suspicious. I guess I need to show them proof. piglet and fuckhole will not like this. I wonder which one I should use? Lets list out the pros and cons of each:

fuckhole. She’s young and cute, just like I like them. She’s easily scared and doesn’t react well at all to pain which could prove to be very entertaining. However, I have no intentions of ever releasing her and I don’t want to do something drastic as proof that’ll make her less attractive to me in the long run.

piglet. She’s very strong willed which creates a very fun game of trying to break her spirit. She’s able to withstand much more pain, thus, allowing me to exact much harsher treatment on her, to satisfy my deepest sadistic desires, without her passing out and causing problems. However, she’s older, wiser, very observant and cunning. I can sense her trying to develop some form of escape plan. Also people will have known she’s gone, so anything I send of hers will automatically set off the cops as to who is missing thus leading them closer to me.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

Well I’ll go with my gut feeling on this one.

As fuckhole and piglet talked he listened in to their conversation through microphones set up in the room. He wanted to learn as much as he could about them so he could exploit their emotional weaknesses. They talked about school, where they were from, how their families were, and other general conversation. I could tell they were avoiding the “elephant in the room” and not talking about their situation. However, finally piglet gathered the courage to bring it up.

“So, how did he get you?”
“What?” fuckhole replied.
“How did he get you?” piglet asked again, “Did he kidnap you or abduct you?”
“No, neither, I stopped at the house for directions and gas, me and my boyfriend were camping and I left…” and fuckhole proceeded to tell the story.
“So he didn’t plan to abduct you?”
“No, not unless he somehow got my boyfriend to piss me off, know I’d leave, and make me run out of gas just in front of his house magically.”
“That’s good, you gave me an idea.”
“What?! How is that good? What kind of idea?”
“If he didn’t plan on taking you like he did me, that means he has no plan to take care of you. He’s told me he planned to take me so it’s all set up, look around, do you think any of this was just by chance?”
“No, I guess not.”
“Exactly, he’s too good to screw up with me, but you’re a wild card, he doesn’t know what to expect.”
“So what do I do?”
“Here’s the plan…”
“Wait, what if he’s listening? He said he’s recording us.”
“That’s a risk we have to take, we can’t wait any longer. Besides he said he’s leaving, and told us when he’d be back that won’t give him enough time to review the tapes, it’s already been at least two and a half hours. We just gotta do this as soon as he gets back. This is what you gotta do…” and piglet proceeds to explain her “Master Plan” to fuckhole, hoping he can’t hear. Unfortunately, he hears every word, no matter how quiet they talk.
“THAT’S ENOUGH” he says as he busts into the room, “WHAT HAVE YOU TWO SLUTS BEEN TALKING ABOUT?!”
“Nnn-nootthin-gg,” fuckhole squeaks out.
“That’s ‘nnn-nottthinngg SIR’ do you understand fuckhole?”
“Yes Sir,” she replies.
“Good, I’ll be watching the tapes in the morning to make sure neither of you broke my rule, but for now lets have some fun.”

He then unties both girls from their positions and brings them both to their knees but back to back so they can’t see what’s happening to each other. He cuffs their hands behind them and says, “Now we’re gonna play a game.” With that he gets some earplugs and shove them deep in piglets ears, followed by covering the plugs in candle wax, the heat of which brings screams from piglet. Once her ear is completely covered in wax all sound is gone for piglet, she’s become completely deaf. He then takes a pair of, what look like swimming goggles except they have a metal band instead of the rubber band, and there’s two large pads on them that go over the ears. He places them on piglet and then adds a small padlock to the back. She can now still see but there is no way the plugs are coming out of her ears without this thing coming off.

He then moves to fuckhole, for her it is a simple task. He simply takes another metal band, this one with a solid metal plate in front and secures it to her head effectively blinding her.

Then to prevent both of them from slipping the bands off their heads he attaches metal collars to each of them, locking them on and bringing two leather straps from each of their pieces of “eyewear” in front of their ears and locked them to the sides of the collar and one leather strap from the back of the band to the back of the collar. They are now deaf and blind.

All of a sudden a light starts flashing above the door, and a siren starts blaring. He screams “COPS” and jumps up and without thinking runs out the door. The two girls look at each other, fuckhole hoping she’s looking the right direction.

“What did he just say?” piglet asks.
“He said cops” replied fuckhole.
“WHAT? Talk slower so I can read your lips my ears are plugged but I can see.”
“He…said…cops,” fuckhole said much slower.
“No way, this is our chance. He left the door open. Can you grab my hand?”
fuckhole reaches over and takes piglet’s hand behind her.
“Good, now just follow me, if I ask you something squeeze once for yes, twice for no, and if you hear him squeeze really tight over and over and pull my arms in the direction you hear it, understand?”
One squeeze.
“Lets go. Stay quiet”
One squeeze again.

The girls make their way down the hall piglet looking everywhere for him. They make their way to the living room and piglet peers around the corner and sees nothing in the room, then looks to the other side and sees down the entrance hall and the front door is wide open. She figures he went out that way to find the cops and talk to them so she decides to lead to the back. They run across the living room as quietly as possible. Once across they enter the kitchen and she sees a pistol laying on the kitchen counter. She pulls fuckhole close and whispers, “Hold on a second, I’m grabbing something.” fuckhole squeezes once and lets go. piglet grabs the gun and puts her hand back to fuckhole’s and fuckhole shakes when she feels the barrel brush against her, instantly knowing what it is. piglet feels her shake and whispers, “It’s ok, we’re safe, he’s not around. Lets go.” With that they move to the backdoor in the kitchen and piglet opens it with a little difficulty and they run out. Soon they’re in the woods bordering the back of the property only a hundred or so feet from the backdoor. piglet does her best to lead them through the woods and they trip and stub their toes on everything but they keep moving knowing if they stop he’ll find them. After about ten minutes of running they know he’s got to be back by know and already looking for them. They keep running and come to a small stream covered in brush.

“Stop here for a minute, get yourself some water, it seems clean, we’ll need it to keep going.”
One squeeze and they both lean down and try to lap up some water as best they can, it tastes amazing as they haven’t eaten or drank anything in a long time.
“You doin ok?”
One squeeze.
“Good. I’m not sure where we are, do you happen to remember the way you came in? Or roughly which direction?”
A small pause then a squeeze.
“Good. Now if it was north squeeze my thumb, south my pinky, west my middle finger, or east either my index or ring.” It sounded confusing but that way she wouldn’t have to discern between which was which they were easy to figure out.
A quick squeeze on her middle finger and she asked, “So you came in from the west?”
One squeeze.
“Then it’s east we go.” She’s glad now that her dad took her camping all those years ago and taught her how to navigate in the dark.

With that they set off running. Luckily the stream ran roughly east-west and they just followed it as best they could. piglet knew following the stream would be dangerous as it’s a easy tactic to be caught but it was their fastest way to the road. She just hoped fuckhole’s hearing was good.

lang_men
05-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Aw man, did you have to leave it there? Haha, its great!

ofthenorth
05-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Yes I had to. I'm evil. I leave people guessing...it'll continue don't worry.

momo
05-20-2010, 04:23 PM
It was great hun (:

sydneyyy93
05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
I have read your story and i think its good... I never posted though bc i just didnt feel like doing anything.

ofthenorth
05-21-2010, 07:54 PM
I have read your story and i think its good... I never posted though bc i just didnt feel like doing anything.

haha. Thanks. and it's all good. I'm the same way usually

Komodo Jones
05-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Haha, people don't like cliffhangers. It's a classic writing tactic which I tend to use at the end of my chapters as well, even though not in the case of all of them. I do have to commend you though on your way to shell out chapters fairly quickly. I find it very difficult to do that on my own story, probably because they're much longer than yours but anyways this is about your story not mine. Keep up the good work and way to heighten suspense, my personal favorite genre.

ofthenorth
05-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Using cliffhangers expresses my sadism not only in the story but also in the audience reading. Hehe. It exploits mental torture and allows the reader to come up with hundreds of possibilities in their minds when really the answers to the next part of the story may be right under their nose...or it may be a complete shock. I've also been watching a lot of the show 24 lately so cliffhangers have been on my mind a lot.

Thanks for the comments. And yeah it's pretty easy for me to pump out chapters. I'll keep releasing til I get bored and then I'll finish it off. I don't really have an end to my ideas I just get bored of a particular story after a while and move on to something else. "Writer's A.D.D." But don't worry. I won't do like a lot of people on here and just stop writing. I promise there will be a conclusion when the time comes.

Oh and glad I was able to appeal to your particular genre.

Platypus
05-22-2010, 10:27 PM
She just hoped fuckhole’s hearing was good.

hahahaha. i love it. keep it up

Dicedarefan666
05-27-2010, 01:01 AM
what a great story and what a time for me to start reading it

I'm nearly dying for the next part!

ofthenorth
05-27-2010, 07:57 AM
So I've decided I may not write anymore for a month or so...
Haha. I'm just messin with all of you. I should have the next part up soon. I've just been traveling and haven't had much time. It'll be up soon.

lilwetslave
05-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Alright, usually im not attached to any of the stories on this site
But i LOVE this one... I need more...like serious need more

ofthenorth
05-27-2010, 09:16 PM
To all who have commented Thank you.

To answer your wishes and prayers and hopes and dreams....I'm currently writing more I'm taking a break in the chapter to type up this just to put it off a bit longer. I love cliffhangers :P well at least I love using them hehe.

It should be posted within the next hour or so.

ofthenorth
05-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Chapter 6 “The Great Escape”
I saw something in the news today that made me very happy, in a twisted way. My letters to all the various newspapers were declared one of the sickest and most elaborate hoaxes ever played on US soil. While many would see this as a disappointment, I see it as a victory. Now that this has become national news and not just local newspapers, I can provide proof it’s not a hoax and I’ll have achieved my fame.

Now to find those damn sluts.

The two girls ran for what seemed like hours. Constantly tripping and falling down only to get right back up and keep moving. Every few hundred feet they would make their way into the woods a bit to throw off any trail and to stay out of the clear view in the water from any direction. After running nearly three miles, the girls found hope. A bridge crossing the creek. piglet led fuckhole up the embankment and told her what it was. As soon as their feet touched pavement the smiles that came across their faces were bigger than any person had ever had. They knew they were gonna make it. They just had to find a ride.

He walked back in the house from the driveway and sat down, after pulling a cold beer out of the refrigerator. Took the TV remote in his hand and punched in the code of buttons that brought up the playroom camera. He looked at the screen and saw only an empty room.

The girls made their way down the road slowly trying to stay in the brush as much as possible so they wouldn’t be seen. They decided to wait until morning to find a ride so that they could see the driver’s face and know if it was him or not before attracting attention. About twenty minutes down the road they stopped, both of them exhausted from running, at this point they’d been on the move for about two hours. piglet begins to see light coming up through the trees. She realizes it must be nearing dawn. It won’t be long now, they hope, until someone has to come down this road and find them.

piglet turns to fuckhole and says, “Now that we’re on our own, I’ll tell you my name. I’m Janet, I’m twenty-four from Cleveland, Ohio. I know I can’t hear but here’s some dirt,” she pushes fuckhole’s hand to the dirt, “spell out your name for me.”

fuckhole spells out K-A-T-E-L-Y-N on the ground in very crude letters, it’s quite difficult spelling and drawing blind. Janet understands and says, “Nice to meet you Katelyn, can I call you Kate?”

The biggest smile appears on Kate’s face as Janet says that and Kate realizes it’s the first time she’s been referred to by her name in days. Kate says, “Nice to meet you too Janet.” Hoping she’ll get the same satisfaction out of it even though she can’t hear.

A tear falls from Janet’s eye as she reads Kate’s lips and they hug each other tightly.

Their embrace is short lived however as Kate starts freaking out when she hears a car approaching. She starts frantically squeezing Janet’s hand over and over and pointing in the direction it’s coming from. Janet looks up just as the headlights round a corner of trees. The car is speeding at about seventy miles an hour they she assumes and she takes the gun in her hand, but the car keeps going. The driver didn’t see them hiding in the bushes. They both sit back down and hold each other visibly shaken by the event but glad to know they’re still safe.

Just then Kate hears an odd sound. Brakes. Not just someone tapping them. She hears brakes and a screech and a car coming from the opposite direction. This time much slower. Janet sees her shaking and looks to see the same car crawling along and finally stopping about fifty feet down the road. A man gets out and Janet instantly knows it’s him.

“You stupid sluts,” suddenly Janet can hear, she realizes the ear plugs have speakers and he must be using a remote microphone, “I planned this whole thing for you, the cops were never there, the door was left open on purpose, the collars you’re wearing are equipped with trackers. The two of you never had a chance.”
“Just let us go, please, we just want to go home.”
”I can’t do that,” he says as he continues to slowly walk in their direction, “You’d tell someone when people ask where you’ve been, and I can’t allow that. Just come on out and it’ll all be over and I won’t punish you for this.”
“Fine, you want us out,” Janet racks the gun and watches to make sure a round chambers, she wonders why she waited until now to check that but luck was on her side, “here we are.” And with that she jumps out from behind her cover and without giving it a second thought starts to unload the clip into his chest. Round after round after round, a full sixteen round magazine fired at him. He hits the ground, as she listens to the last ‘click click’ of the empty gun. Kate is screaming because she can’t see what happened and Janet quickly wraps her arms around her, “It’s ok, he’s dead, it’s over.”

With Kate still latched onto her arm, Janet walks over to his body laying dead on the ground, he’s wearing full black, shirt, pants, mask, boots, gloves. She reaches down to the edge of his mask to pull it off…

ofthenorth
05-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry. I couldn't help myself. I had to leave another cliffhanger. I PROMISE though, the next chapter will end in a resolved situation. There will be no cliffhanger at the end of the next one like the last two. :P

What can I say, I'm evil. I won't take too long to write the next part. I already know what's gonna happen but I'm really tired and I felt evil tonight.

If you'd really really really really want to know beforehand feel free to PM me, I might be inclined to give out spoilers. However, that's completely up to you if you're that obsessed.

Anyway thank you all for reading this it's amazing to know it's entertaining so many. I never expected to get this many comments or to surpass 2000 views...or even 1000 for that matter.

This is what gives me motivation to keep writing. So keep up with the comments and stuff and I'll keep writing. Also, if any of you have any specific requests to add in that'll make it more enjoyable for you feel free to voice them. As Komodo mentioned his favorite was suspense I was able to incorporate that a little into my writing. It's all about the readers. I can write anything I want, but what's a story without an audience. If you don't enjoy something tell me, if you particularly enjoy something tell me. Of course I'll tailor it to my own personal writing ideas but I can try to incorporate some of your likes in stories as well to entertain you all.

Dicedarefan666
05-28-2010, 12:14 AM
you sir, are a meanie head, I thought I could read it, and finally have something resolved, nope, more cliffhangers :P

Well, on the up side, you put out chapters fairly quickly, so I hope you continue to do that.

molten man
05-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Brilliant Story.. Just too good,. Keep it going!

ofthenorth
05-28-2010, 08:56 AM
The next part will be out by early Monday morning (2-3am being early) Central time. It may be out earlier, but unless some unforeseen circumstance arises it will be out by then.

And dicedare, you're welcome to ask for a spoiler if you're that desperate haha.

lilwetslave
05-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok Mr.North....Quit being such a meanie head.... I kinda hate you alittle bit right now....but in a loving way

ofthenorth
05-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Chapter 7 “Always Confirm Your Kill”
Have you ever watched a TV show or a movie in which a SWAT team or some other force takes down hostage takers or something similar? Once they finish, what is the first thing they do? Inspect the bodies and kick the guns away from them, check for pulse and make sure they’re dead.

…she pulled the mask off and, for the first time, saw the face of her attacker. He was young, maybe late twenties. All things considered, he was very attractive, minus that fact that he attacked her, kidnapped her, tortured and raped her, if it wasn’t for that she might actually have hit on this guy at a club or something. She couldn’t linger on this too much longer. They had to move. Janet tugs on Kate’s arm and leads her to the car. Kate climbs blindly into the passenger side and Janet walks around to the driver side. The engine is still running and she punches it into drive. She floors the gas and takes off down the road. Both of them are insanely happy, they’ve found their freedom.

About four miles down the road Janet looks in her rearview and sees headlights coming up at a steady pace. She accelerates a little more but they keep gaining on her. Her blood starts to chill, she looks over at Kate and she’s asleep, she lets her sleep knowing she can’t wake her up to thinking something is up. Soon the lights are right behind her, and tailing her only a few feet off her bumper. Now she starts to relax again, thinking it’s just a jerk trying to piss her off. Just then her heart leaps…blue lights in the mirror. The police have found her, she’ll explain the story and tell them where to find the body and get this damn thing off her head.

She pulls the car over and Kate sits up wondering what’s going on. She starts shaking Janet’s arm and Janet says, “It’s ok Kate, the police just stopped us, we’re safe now.”
Kate smiles huge and can’t believe their luck, Janet sees the smile on the young girl’s face and realizes just how truly scared and helpless this girl really was and now that she’s led them to freedom this girl has her life back.

The cop car pulls up behind them and the spotlight is shone on the car, Janet tries to hide her eyes from the blinding spotlight as she watches the officer walk up to the car. The officer has a large maglight in his hand and he shines it in the back seat as he walks by. Then as he approaches the front he shines it directly at Janet’s face temporarily blinding her, “WHAT THE FUCK?” the officer says, as he sees two naked young girls in the car, “What is going on here? Step out of the vehicle.”
Kate, able to hear, starts to get out and Janet takes the cue of what he asked them, “We’ve been kidnapped Officer, we just escaped and are on…..NO NO NO NO YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD”
“ON THE FUCKING GROUND NOW SLUT” he says as the headphones kick in again and he draws a gun from the waistband of his pants, “This gun doesn’t have blanks in it like the fucking setup gun I gave you, did you really think I was that stupid, this was all a big fucking game.”
Kate hears this and takes off running but trips when she can’t see. He fires a shot into the air and hear’s her crying barely twenty feet away. He walks over to her and grabs her by the collar and drags her over to where Janet is waiting on the ground.
“You two do realize you sealed your fate with me. You took off my mask and saw my face. I can never let you two dumbass sluts go now. Unfortunately, I only really want to keep one slave around. Two slaves tend to…conspire…and work together in vain escape attempts like this. You’re just too unruly. So eventually one of you will have to be…disposed of.”
Both the girls begin sobbing uncontrollably, visibly shaking from the news they just heard. He begins to drag them to the back of the car and opens the trunk. He binds their hands behind their backs and gags both of them with two-inch ball gags.
“Now, to be fair, I’m not just gonna kill one of you arbitrarily. I’ll give you each a fighting chance. We’re gonna play some games, the winner of the most games…will survive the loser will be killed, it’s that simple. Now lets start this fun off with a little truth or dare, I’ll go first…oh wait you can’t ask, so lets assume you said truth, and I guess you’d ask how am I gonna kill you? Well I’m not sure but whoever loses, it’s gonna be painful. Now your turn piglet…oh you can’t talk either, well I’ll just skip you since you seemed to lead this escape, I don’t think you deserve a turn. Oh goody, both of you get a turn now…oh that sounded like you moaned ‘dare’ well here’s one for you…I dare both of you fucking sluts to try and escape again, see what fucking happens when I catch you again, oh and don’t forget, if you fail the dare you get consequences so you’re fucked either way. Enjoy the trip home.”

He throws them into the trunk and closes the lid. He walks to the front of the car and sits down, turns on the radio to the local classic rock station and turns around. They’re only a half a mile from his turn but he decides to take them for a little adventure first and he speeds off as the morning sun finally peeks up over the trees.

ofthenorth
05-28-2010, 10:43 PM
I figured I'd be nice and post the next chapter. I was evil with those cliffhangers and you all have been very supportive, so consider it a treat that I didn't make you wait til Monday.

It's a little shorter than usual and not much emphasis on the first person account but it resolves your dying need to know what happens.

lilwetslave
05-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Yay.... That totally made my day. Seriously, by far my favorite person ever...

ofthenorth
05-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Haha. Thanks. >>>>>>>>>>>>

lang_men
05-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Haha, we're going to play a little game, that was almost like saw :p this is so good!

Dicedarefan666
06-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Zomg, I need more of this awesome good story!

lilwetslave
06-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Please sir
May i have some more?

ofthenorth
06-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Soon. I've been sick so I haven't been able to write. I'm still a little out of it but I should be back to health in a day or two

ofthenorth
06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
For all of you who have waited oh so patiently, here is the next installment.

Hope you all like it. I'm in kind of a weird mood but felt the need to write. So this is what turned out. Not sure how I feel about it but please let me know what you think.

Chapter 8 “Mommy Said It’s Rude To Point Fingers”
I grew up in the Deep South. Back home we were taught manners, “please” “thank you” “Yes Mam” “No sir” etc. You always held a door for a lady, always brushed your feet at the door, never burped in public, and always placed your napkin in your lap or tucked it in your shirt at dinner. My mother and father would beat me if I was ever rude to anyone. It’s just something you didn’t do.

That mentality, however, never did stick.

I learned fast that many people I was told to be kind to, didn’t fucking deserve the air they breathed. They were arrogant, selfish, prideful, greedy, bastards that didn’t give a rat’s ass about anyone. Around the time I turned sixteen I had begun to develop a nice solid body frame. My father never was a large man, I knew that as long as I could stand up to him and face him I could do whatever I wanted.

One night some company came over for dinner, the father of this family was one of the aforementioned “bastards” that I had decided deserved no respect. When dinner was served I sat down, placed my napkin on the table and began to eat immediately, before everyone was properly seated. My father, the small man that he is, tried to tell me to wait and that he knew I was “hungry” but to have some manners. I continued to eat. He began to raise his voice to no avail, I kept on stuffing my face and wiping it with the napkin and leaving it on the table in plain view. I even spit a few bites of stuff, I knew was gross but ate anyway, into the napkin, I didn’t fold it after so all could see it. Dad finally had enough and got up and walked over to my chair, right before he got to it I jumped up and got right in his face. My father was my height and he had no muscle and I had been working out since I was thirteen and spent my days in the woods and biking. He clearly would lose in any physical confrontation. Him still being the father figure started to yell at me in front of all the guests about my rude behavior while I just stood there staring at him, after about a minute I tapped him on the shoulder and quietly said, “Isn’t it kind of rude of yourself to be yelling in front of everyone?” That sent him over the edge. He grabbed my arm to drag me away but in one quick motion I had swept his leg, twisted his arm behind his back and had him face down in a plate of food on the table.

“NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!? I AM NO LONGER YOUR SON. You want me to show respect to these people that lie, cheat, steal, and murder their way to the top? Then while trying to teach me respect you yell at your own son and grab me in front of everyone? Some example you are. Goodbye.”

With that I left home. I’ve never been back.

He drove for what seemed like hours to the girls. They could feel the heat in the trunk raising as the sun came up higher in the sky. They feel around and find each other’s hands and hold on to each other tight as they ride into the unknown. They hear the engine sounds along with the distinct voice of Freddie Mercury singing “Fat Bottomed Girls” and his voice singing along.

He drives along carelessly, not even thinking about his human cargo in the trunk. His music is playing loud and not another car to be seen for miles. After about forty-five minutes of driving he comes to a tiny dirt road, makes a left turn onto it and holds on as it’s a rough road. He now thinks about how the girls must be feeling bouncing around in the back on this road, but what does he care, it wouldn’t be the worst pain they’ve felt and certainly nothing compared to what they’re about to.

Four miles down the dirt road the car stops. He gets out and walks around to the back and opens the trunk. The girls are clearly shaken and rattled from bumping around but he wastes no time dragging them out.

“On your fucking knees sluts.” The two scared girls drop to their knees and do their best to huddle together. He’s got the gun in his hand and is waving it around carelessly which frightens them even more. “Time to hike the rest of the way. However, you two are gonna be my little puppy sluts, so guess what you’ll be doing?” The girls look at each other and back at him confused. “You’ll be crawling the whole way, don’t worry, it’s only another half a mile. Unfortunately it’s not really much of a path so you’ll be crawling through the brush.”

With that he pushes them both to their hands and knees, after unlocking their cuffs. He attaches shackles to their wrists and ankles with a two-foot chain between each. He then attaches a leash to each of their collars and finally slides a large three inch wide butt plug into their asses, each with a long puppy tail on it.

“Lets go, bitches,” he says, as he laughs at the literal and metaphorical pun he made.

He begins to walk towing the leashes and the girls begin to crawl after him. After only a few feet they both realize this is gonna be a painful journey as their bare hands and knees are already getting cut up and scraped and sore from the dirt road they’re still on for the last few feet and they haven’t even got in the brush.

It takes them about an hour to make the half-mile journey. Two feet of chain isn’t much to work with especially over logs and such, but he’s patient with them. Granted, he does choke them a bit when they get tired and try to stop but he generally lets them take their time, he doesn’t want them too battered up for their next ordeal.

When they finally stop they’re in a small clearing. Both the girls have no idea where they are and are scared out of their minds. Kate looks at Janet for some kind of assurance but Janet’s face is just as bewildered and scared and ghost white in fear as hers is. He pulls their leashes over to a small spot opening in the brush on the far side of the clearing, he points through the brush and they see where they are. Train tracks. He pulls them through the brush and up the gravel embankment of the track foundation.

“Now, I know the schedule of the trains that come through here. A good friend of mine works at the station about ten miles down the track. I know for a fact that there is only one train supposed to come across this track in the next twenty-four hours. So here’s your first game.” He then takes them both and ties them each to a rail. He makes sure their heads are aligned with each other then he tells them, “Do you both agree you’re at an equal spot on the track? Nod if you agree, if you don’t it doesn’t matter but I want to be fair.”

They both nod fearfully.

“Now here’s the fun part. There’s two more sets of tracks in these woods. One is just on the other side of those trees,” he points at the trees on the opposite side from where they came, “and the other is about a hundred yards past that. Now all these tracks have trains coming through today. There will be a total of fifteen trains that will be coming through. Now I can’t say which track they’ll be on but I do know the exact time of the one that will come through on this track and I promise it’s at least three hours away, maybe more.”

Both girls start freaking out and shaking uncontrollably as they realize the situation they’re in.

“So here’s the deal. You two will be blindfolded, you won’t know what’s going on, what time it is or anything. Essentially this is a life or death game of chicken. Whichever of you two begs to be let off the track first, loses. As soon as one of you does I’ll let you both off. However, the loser will be punished while the winner will get a point towards their survival. Now you’ll be able to hear the other trains, and you know you got at least three hours, but you’ll have no sense of time. If neither of you call for help before the train is supposed to come on this track, I’ll let you go fifteen minutes before it gets here and you both will get a point.”

Both girls are crying at this point, they don’t trust him, this guy has threatened their lives, tortured them, and kidnapped them, now he has them tied to a live railroad.

“I’m goin back to the car for something, I’ll be back in a bit, so no worries. The game won’t start for another hour, there’s nothing coming through until then anyway.”

He leans down, ties a blindfold to each of them and pinches each of their nipples with a nice twist added. Kisses their cheeks and walks away.

The girls lay their blind, listening to each other’s muffled cries through their gags. They try to communicate but the gags are so large nothing is understandable. After a few minutes they give up and try to calm their minds.

He gets back to the car and opens the door, grabs out his cell and sees two missed calls from only two minutes ago. He looks at the caller ID and it’s his friend from the train yard, he hits the voicemail button and listens to the message:
“Hey bro, pick up your damn phone, remember that track you were askin about the other day for that photoshoot you wanted to use it for? Well there’s been a mix up, there’s an engine coming through in about thirty minutes, you might want to clear off and hide til it passes. I’ll try again in a few minutes. Later.”

He didn’t even listen to the last few words of the message, he was already sprinting through the woods towards the girls.

The girls lay there baking in the sun. Little bugs landing on them were driving them crazy. They both gave up fighting the ties a long time ago and have resigned to the situation. Just then, they both noticed something strange…a train whistle, but not just a whistle, they feel the tracks rumbling under them. Why would they feel the tracks if there’s not supposed to be a train on this track until after the other ones? Then it hits them. They both start screaming at the same time as the whistle grows louder…

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Please, please write some more... It's 2:40 am here, I was supposed to be asleep three hours ago, but I'm staying up just for you, Mr. North...

By the way, how does it feel to have all these people begging at your feet? A bit like your main character? ^_^

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Commenting again;

CLIFFHANGER?!?!?! <:O
^ Everyone's initial reaction

momo
06-04-2010, 12:42 AM
I like it a lot ^^ Great suspense but there you go again with cliffhangers haha d:

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Hm, I think I'll comment again. Is this spam?

You, Mr. North, are a master of words. A magician of literature, a god of the human mind. How is it possible that you could fit so many different genres in one story? How is it possible that you could write a sex-based composition, and yet not make it porn? Most importantly, how can you possibly please so many people at one time?
(Ha. Porn star.)

A train just went by my house, and I couldn't help but imagine two naked women chained to the rails, screaming. Congradulations, you have successfully raped my mind.

momo
06-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Congradulations, you have successfully raped my mind.

Hehe this made me literally "laugh out loud". Thanks for making my night Blitz haha ^^

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Hehe this made me literally "laugh out loud". Thanks for making my night Blitz haha ^^
Anytime, love. ^_^

lilwetslave
06-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Congradulations, you have successfully raped my mind.

That literally made me laugh. Thats fore making my day Blitz

And as for you Mr. North, excellent post. I loved it. And I know Im going to regret this, but when he ran back to the train track for the girls...my heart was like "awe".
Thank you Mr. North.....for finally posting

Do you like tortureing us ?????

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Please, please write some more... It's 2:40 am here, I was supposed to be asleep three hours ago, but I'm staying up just for you, Mr. North...

By the way, how does it feel to have all these people begging at your feet? A bit like your main character? ^_^

I went to sleep after writing that. But it does feel pretty good. Hahaha, I am a sadist and sadism doesn't just involve physical pain :P

Commenting again;

CLIFFHANGER?!?!?! <:O
^ Everyone's initial reaction

Yep. That's what I do, I know the workings of the human mind and my audience. I leave a cliffhanger and I know they'll come back for more. I end on a resolved note and they're more likely to forget about it. It's the whole reason people do that when making books, movies, TV shows, etc. There's a show I watch every fall and last season the final episode was a cliffhanger. That was in October, I'm still reeling to know what happens. And I gotta wait til Sept still.

I like it a lot ^^ Great suspense but there you go again with cliffhangers haha d:

Yes dear, I love torturing you, what can I say. ;)

Hm, I think I'll comment again. Is this spam?

You, Mr. North, are a master of words. A magician of literature, a god of the human mind. How is it possible that you could fit so many different genres in one story? How is it possible that you could write a sex-based composition, and yet not make it porn? Most importantly, how can you possibly please so many people at one time?
(Ha. Porn star.)

A train just went by my house, and I couldn't help but imagine two naked women chained to the rails, screaming. Congradulations, you have successfully raped my mind.

Each post has had actual content, so no, not spam.

Thank you for the complements. I'm not sure really how I do it, I've written before but this is the first work I've actually "published" in a way. I'm just a very creative and imaginative person. I've always been that way. I think I might start writing a more "socially acceptable" story soon. Something I can show to my less "kinky" friends or my family haha. Don't think mom and dad would be too appreciative of this story.

As for the raping your mind, usually I buy someone dinner first but I guess this was spur of the moment. ;)

That literally made me laugh. Thats fore making my day Blitz

And as for you Mr. North, excellent post. I loved it. And I know Im going to regret this, but when he ran back to the train track for the girls...my heart was like "awe".
Thank you Mr. North.....for finally posting

Do you like tortureing us ?????

Why would you regret that?

And yes I do hehe. I'm just still amazed I got such a response to this story.

lilwetslave
06-04-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't know why i would regret it. I certianly dont now...but I could regret having a soft spot for him in the future..that depends on you.

keep up the great writing Mr. North. You keep writing and I'll keep reading

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
One thing I have mixed feelings about, though, is the part were you described his face. I don't like that you made him attractive, and yet, my libito wouldn't like you making him ugly. You know what, no. After sitting here for a few minutes zoning, I decided that I do like handsome sadist.

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Chapter 9 “Like A Penny”
After leaving home I took to the road. I had a car at the time but it was in my parents name. I drove it for about a day until I assumed they’d have reported it stolen at that point. I ditched it at a rest stop on the highway and hitched a ride with a trucker. Nice guy, he was heading north with a load of hygiene products, soap, shampoo, etc. I told him I was eighteen and just traveling the road, college wasn’t my thing and I wanted to just live life. He didn’t ask too many questions and that didn’t bother me one bit.

I traveled for about a week by truck. I’d leave a driver at a truck stop, pick up with another one never knowing a destination just going along for the ride, trying to lose myself in the country.

After that first week I got a truck that stopped at a train yard. The driver, his name was Jackson but went by “Big Nacho” after his love of Mexican food and his beer belly, told me I could keep riding with him but I decided to try my luck freight hopping. He bid me farewell and I took off.

It was tough finding a train to ride at first. Not cause of a lack of cars, but because I had to continuously dodge the yard “bulls,” the security guards that prowled the train yards for hoppers like me ready to give me a beat down. Finally I found a train that was pulling out of the station and I stashed away on the top level of a car carrier. I had my backpack with a change of clothes, a jacket, a small emergency blanket, some water, a few cans of food and a knife to open them. I rode that train for almost two days. Finally it pulled into a station in Nebraska. I hoped out late at night, probably close to midnight. Started moving around the yard looking for another train that was about to go.

As I made my way through the cars I saw a small dog that was limping around the yard. I didn’t pay much attention to it but did notice it had a bum leg and was kind of “hoping” around. I finally found a train that was making it’s way out and jumped on the second to last car of it. A lucky break it was an empty cargo container with a slightly ajar door. As it made it’s way out of the station I looked out and saw the dog with it’s leg caught in the track. Just as we left the station I looked and saw another train entering the station on that track. The last thing I saw as the train went around a bend and I lost view was a spray of red shoot from under the train…

Somehow this story reminds me of today….

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Sorry. I wasn't able to finish this chapter. I gotta go cook dinner. I'll finish it later. But I had to give you guys something after torturing you with that cliffhanger. Enjoy.

momo
06-04-2010, 04:18 PM
That made me sad ): boo to this chapter lol jk I still love your writing hun. Great job (:

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 05:02 PM
I agree with... I honestly don't want to type that username. May I call you Flower? Assuming you say yes, I'll continue. I agree with Flower; that small fragment of a chapter made me sad, but I know that it's necessary for the story, over all.

lilwetslave
06-04-2010, 05:14 PM
OMG, thats sooo saddening.
My Parents live next to the train tracks and I've actaully seen a dog get hit by one.
It was soo upseting.
but Im excited to read more.....

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 05:19 PM
WOW, I just realized something. The story's about a sadistic guy who is having his way with two young women. They obviously don't want it. But out of all the some-odd thousand views Mr. North gets, all of his most supportive readers are females. His male readers don't post nearly as many comments as we do.

momo
06-04-2010, 05:35 PM
I agree with... I honestly don't want to type that username. May I call you Flower? Assuming you say yes, I'll continue. I agree with Flower; that small fragment of a chapter made me sad, but I know that it's necessary for the story, over all.

Haha sure you can call me flower (:

and for your other post, true true...

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I know it was saddening. I was gonna post more but I got interrupted and had to cook dinner. I'll write more in a few minutes actually...well probably. :P

If you haven't noticed I like toying with the minds of not just the characters but my audience as well. :P

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 06:07 PM
I know it was saddening. I was gonna post more but I got interrupted and had to cook dinner. I'll write more in a few minutes actually...well probably. :P

If you haven't noticed I like toying with the minds of not just the characters but my audience as well. :P
So, really, we're all victims of Mr. North's sadistic games... Wow, he sure does have a lot of bitches at his disposal.

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Haha you're finally getting the picture. You're the captives. Not the characters hahahahaha

But here's the next installment for your reading enjoyment.

Chapter 10 “…”
…he ran until his lungs burned. He finally reached the clearing and charged through it he could already hear the sounds of the train coming in the distance. He bolted through the clearing in the brush and made it to the track. The girls were screaming through their gags thrashing about trying to get free.

He dove towards Janet who was on the closest track and in one quick move drew the razor sharp Ka-Bar knife from a sheath on his leg. He swung and sliced all five ropes that bound Janet to the tracks in one long swing across the rail. She threw the ropes off of herself and rolled over just as he scrambled across the track, she was screaming as he made a swing to cut Kate’s ropes but the knife had chipped on the rail when he cut Janet’s due to how powerful his swing was. A steel blade with a razor edge chipped with the power of this man’s swing. The chip caught on the rope and wouldn’t cut through. He tried to dislodge it and just as he got it unhooked he saw the train come around the bend in the trees. The powerful engine rolling towards them, he had to get her free. He sliced one more time hacking at the ropes and finally with only a hundred feet or so to spare he cut through the last ropes. Kate, however, rolled into the tracks instead of away and he knew instantly that she was too young and scared to hold herself down and wouldn’t survive so he dove on top of her and held her body down as the train reached them, whistle blowing.

Luckily there was a dip in the gravel right where they were and the speeding train missed his back by mere inches as it barreled over top of them. It was only pulling two cars and passed by extremely fast.

Janet was screaming on the side as the train passed and she saw them laying there between the rails. His shirt was cut, and he was bleeding from his back but he was alive. Kate was unscratched, aside from a little rash from the gravel she was laying on. He rolled off of Kate and tried to stand but something on the train had sliced into the back of his calf. He could barely stand on it. Both girls knew this was their chance to run. Janet, looked at Kate, and motioned towards the woods and took a few steps, but Kate was laying there hunched over him, matting up the blood with the shirt she had taken off of him. Janet tried to scream through her gag and tried to run but Kate shook her head.

Finally Janet was fed up and took off, running as best she could with the chain still hobbling her. She ran in the direction of the tracks cause she could hear the train brakes being applied. Suddenly he rolled over, raised his hand and all that was heard was a loud pop. Janet dropped to the ground, completely still. His pistol still smoking, Kate now in shock at seeing her fellow captive lay dead on the ground with blood forming around her head in the gravel. She helped him to his feet and he said, “We gotta get out of here. NOW!” and he reached down, unhooked her shackles and he put his arm over her shoulder. Together they ran through the woods back through the clearing and down the trail towards the car.

When they reached the car, he jumped in the drivers seat, luckily it was his left leg that got cut so he could still use the pedals. She pointed to her gag and he pulled out some keys and unlocked her gag.

“Why didn’t you run?” he asked her.
”You saved my life. I know it sounds strange but I couldn’t just leave you. Even after all you’ve done to me…you still saved me. I would be dead right now if you hadn’t.”
“I may still kill you though. You could be free right now.”
“No I couldn’t. You still had the strength to shot Janet, I’d be dead in the gravel too right now if I went with her. At least now I have a chance to live.”
“You’d rather live as my prisoner than die?”
“Yy-esss. I think.”
“You think?”
“Well, it may sound…funny, but I like what you’re doing. You may have abused me and hurt me but you’re really all I have. I can’t afford college, I just broke up with my boyfriend, I don’t really have any friends, and my family is gone. What do I have? And on top of that, I kinda had a kinky streak before and you’ve been…a little excessive…but it kinda…turns me on. I like it. I like having absolutely no power. I know it’s dangerous and you could kill me but it wouldn’t be the same if I was able to stop it at anytime I wanted with a ‘safeword’ or something.”
“So what you’re saying is you’re willingly gonna stay with me?”
“I think so. That’s what I’m saying. Use me, abuse me, torture me, I’m your slave.”
“Wow…well…um…ok.” He was awestruck. Suddenly the most gorgeous young girl he ever had seen was willingly giving herself over to him. He now had his own willing slave with absolutely no limits, it was a sadists dream come true. “You do realize though that we gotta go on the run? There’s a body out there on tracks where someone knows who I am. My plans are shot. We can never go home.”
“I understand. I’ll obey you and follow you wherever you need to go. You are my Master.”
“Very well. Put this back on then slut.” He hands back her gag and she puts it in her mouth. He reaches over and straps on the locks. With that he punches it into reverse and spins the car around. He floors it down the dirt road and in minutes they’re back on the black top. He skids out onto the road towards the house, hoping he can get back before anything is said and anyone notices it’s him. He knows it won’t be long before his friend at the station puts the pieces together and calls the police and his tags will be marked. He needs to get to the house fast.

He looks over at Kate and smiles. This is gonna be a fun new adventure.

lilwetslave
06-04-2010, 06:47 PM
wow.....|
Did not see that coming....
I love this story
I dont mind being your captive one bit....

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 06:57 PM
No.
No.
No, damn it!! I didn't even fucking finish reading the damn chapter, I'm so pissed. She likes it? She likes having her ass torn to shreds, being starved, watching her friend get fatally shot in the head?? She likes it??? Goddamit, Mr. North, how could you?! How could you let down my guard by killing Piglet, and then spring this retarded, unoriginal shit on me?? Do you know how many stories I've read, with the victim evenually liking it? A little 8 year old girl, after a few days of violent torture, begs her father (who has a mutant, scientifically impossible 12 inch cock) for more. A virginal woman, who has somehow never seen a penis or even heard of sex, begs a man (again, amazing 12 inch cock) to let her ride again. THIS "I CAN'T FINISH THE STORY WELL" CRUTCH DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED BY SOMEONE AS SKILLED A WRITER AS YOU.

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Oh my naive little friend. You so underestimate my mind.

If you were able to read the next chapter...you'd know that where I'm at right now is really another cliffhanger.

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 07:22 PM
AH, FUCK.
I just bit my lip to the point of bleeding. It better not be over, I will kick your ass if you make me think you're finishing lazy again.

ofthenorth
06-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Lazy again? When before have I finished "lazy"?

Calm down. It's not done. No where near.

lilwetslave
06-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Love it!
I was like ' What! she likes it?'
but then i realised that you must have a plan..... I trust you

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Hm, I suppose I should take an example from the commenter before me. I greatly apologize, Mr. North... I trust you, as well.

BlitzMundane
06-04-2010, 08:01 PM
And I suppose I'll finish reading the last chapter, too, now that I'm not so pissed off...

momo
06-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Lol I like where it goes no matter what happens (: However, you should catch us off guard more often d: Blitz is funny when she freaks out lol

BlitzMundane
06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
lol i like where it goes no matter what happens (: However, you should catch us off guard more often d: Blitz is funny when she freaks out lol
YOUR MOTHER IS FUNNY WHEN SHE FREAKS OUT.

See? How did that make you feel?

Avery1989Griffin
06-05-2010, 10:09 PM
I love this story L.O.V.E it! Its very well written, good story line and then after I finish the chapter and am all OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod!!!! Blitz makes me crack up! Do you know how hilariously funny you are!?! I can barely type, Im laughing so hard. I was reading this on my bed and i actually fell off. That is how hard I am laughing. Im gasping for air. And the whole time Im reading Blitz' comments your avatar/icon is bobbing up and down in my periferal vision. Oh god. My sides hurt.

Good story. Please keep on writing.

Still laughing. :D:)

BlitzMundane
06-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I love this story L.O.V.E it! Its very well written, good story line and then after I finish the chapter and am all OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod!!!! Blitz makes me crack up! Do you know how hilariously funny you are!?! I can barely type, Im laughing so hard. I was reading this on my bed and i actually fell off. That is how hard I am laughing. Im gasping for air. And the whole time Im reading Blitz' comments your avatar/icon is bobbing up and down in my periferal vision. Oh god. My sides hurt.

Good story. Please keep on writing.

Still laughing. :D:)
You know what? Do you want to know what????

I love you. ಠ_ಠ

ofthenorth
06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Chapter 11 “Epilouge…or is it?”
He raced back to the house, flying around ninety miles an hour. As he approached his turn he slammed on the brakes and spun around the corner. Flying down the dirt road towards his house he looked over at Kate and said, “I’m gonna run in, grab a few things and be right back out, wait in the car. If anyone shows up, hit the horn and don’t move. In that case, they’ll rescue you and I’ll get away through some escape routes in the house. So if that happens and I don’t see you again,” with that he kissed her gagged mouth, he couldn’t see her cringe behind the gag.

He jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Upon entering he ran straight to the office and jumped on his computer. A few quick keystrokes and his entire system was self-destructing. He had installed capsules of highly corrosive acid on all the vital computer parts and any form of memory. With a few quick commands those capsules were set to burst thus completely destroying anything inside. All evidence permanently erased. He then ran to his bedroom and opened the safe in the bookcase. Pulled out a briefcase with two hundred thousand in cash in it, along with two handguns and a sawed off shotgun. The handguns he placed in his shoulder holsters and the shotgun he carried, along with the case.

He made his way into the hallway from the bedroom, ready to leave and there she was, handgun aimed right at him. That’s when he realized his gun slipped off his lap when he took the corner, how the hell did he let himself trust this bitch. He was so awestruck at the idea that she actually enjoyed it that he lost focus.

“What a fucking idiot. Thinking I actually would actually fucking enjoy being tortured?” she said, her gag removed since he didn’t lock it on in the car.
“Don’t do this, you shoot me and you’ll be arrested for murder too,” he said, actually scared cause he knows he can’t drop the briefcase, raise, pump and fire the shotgun before she fires at least three rounds into him.
“No I won’t, dumbass. You got a gun in hand, I’m naked with a gag around my neck, in a house in your name, with a fucking torture chamber that I show scars from. You think they’ll actually see this as murder?”
“Just put the gun down. I’m letting you go. It’s not like I can take a hostage with me on a trip of this length. You’ll just weigh me down. I never meant for you to be a victim of mine. I enjoyed our time the night you came, but this monster you see, I couldn’t control myself. You don’t understand, Janet deserved…”
“SHUT UP, don’t you fucking say she deserved what you did. No one fucking deserves that. You fucking treated us like animals and ruined our lives forever.”
“Fine, if you don’t believe me, I can’t change that. But look up her up when you get back to reality, Janet McCarthy of Stockbridge, Massachusetts. You’ll see a few headlines under that name.”
“Shut the fuck up, I don’t want to hear anymore of this,” suddenly the faint sound of sirens in the distance comes through the walls, “Good, they’re here. I can finish this now.” She walks down the hall towards him, a few steps from him she stops. She pulls the trigger, but being a city girl, never fired a gun in her life, doesn’t realize there’s both a safety on and there’s no round in the chamber.

He takes this break as a chance to rush her, he charges her and swings the shotgun and whips her in the head. She drops like a brick. He stands over her and reaches down, picks up the gun, field strips it and drops the pieces next to her. Then as the sirens start to sound just outside the house he dashes into the office, he slides the bookshelf to the side and reveals a large door like a bank vault. He removes a remote control and presses a button and hears the loud crack of the bolts releasing. The door opens and he goes in just as he hears the front door break down and the police and SWAT yelling. He closes it behind him and takes a few steps, he turns and fires the shotgun at the remote sensor. The door is stronger than a bank vault in Geneva, and without the remote it’ll never open on it’s own, his tunnels are all privately contracted and interconnect with a few old smuggling tunnels as well. The cops will never be able to track him through here. He can get five miles away through the tunnels to a private dock on the Missouri River and he’ll be free.

Back in the house, EMTs are attending to Kate’s head wound from the shotgun. They get her in an ambulance and an officer rides with her. He begins asking her questions and he shows a picture of Janet to her. But the question he asks next is what surprises her: “Was this woman involved in your kidnapping and, sorry for lack of a better word, torture, Mrs. Fredricks?”

“WHAT? NO, how can you ask that? She was held captive just like me.”
“Really? Mrs. Fredricks…”
“Kate, just call me Kate”
“Sorry. Kate, this woman, Janet McCarthy,” Kate’s face went to shock as she heard the name he had just said not ten minutes ago, “has been involved in the abduction, rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over thirty girls.”

Kate sat in shock at these words as the ambulance made it’s way to the hospital.

I’m about four hours from the Mexican border right now. I got the stardom I was looking for, not in the way I was looking for it. I caught a news feed in a diner the other day. They got a sketch of me but I’ve taken all the usual measures to change my appearance, shave, buzz cut, the usual, plus Kate was too shaken to come up with a decent description. I’m ok telling you this now cause I’m confident I’ll be across the border soon and it won’t matter and as of yet I’ve been fairly public for a man on the run.

The headlines and news this morning went crazy:
New England Woman Shot Dead On Tracks
Local Man Suspect In Mass Murder Case
Man In South Dakota Accused Of Torture and Murder
Seventy-Eight Bodies Found In SD. Man’s House

Now I’m sure all of you are quite intrigued by this point. I’ll get right to the point. My name is Joshua O’Malley, I’m twenty-eight years old, I am originally from South Carolina and currently live in South Dakota. Over the past nine years I have been kidnapping, torturing, and killing women and men from all over the United States. In total I have killed one hundred and twenty-nine. Contrary to what you may assume from the previous story, only thirty-two were women.

Why, you may ask, do I do this? Well number one reason is I enjoy it, I’m sick, I can’t control my desire to kill. However, there is other motivation. I got the idea from a TV show, Dexter, killing those that deserve to be killed to satisfy my need to kill. I, however, am much more…brutal…with my ways. I enjoy it too much. Granted the two you just saw were a little extreme compared to my usual, two or three day method, but things got a little out of hand.

Now one might wonder, what did Kate do to deserve this? Truth is, she didn’t, honestly I just liked her, she was beautiful, our conversation the night she came to my door was amazing and I actually enjoyed myself with another human being for the first time in over ten years. But my needs overpowered me and I couldn’t help but take her captive, it’s the only thing I know is torturing people and as much as I liked her I couldn’t help but resort to that. That’s why I’m on the run, I’ve lost my control over selecting those I kill and have turned to innocent killing. I’m truly becoming the monster I’ve feared. Janet on the other hand, she deserved every painful moment, prior to my abduction of her, she was a repeat offender on charges of human sex trafficking. She’d gotten off due to intimidating the witnesses and victims and the state had no case. She was responsible for the kidnap, rape, and forced prostitution of no less than thirty girls from fourteen to nineteen years old. I made her feel the tortures, both physically and mentally that she put her victims through.

Now that I’ve lost my control I’m running to Central America, hoping to hide out and tame this monster inside of me. That is if I can make it there without giving in to the growing blood lust inside of me. I almost snapped a man’s neck a few towns back when I saw him smack his daughter, who couldn’t have been more than five years old, when she asked for an ice cream cone politely. I fear if I don’t make it, I may turn out my rage and won’t stop until the law finds me.

A question many must be wondering. Why did I document this account and not any of the other, over one hundred, accounts? Well by writing this down and having all of you comment about how you loved it and thought it was amazing, that acted as a huge piece of humiliation for Janet. Just as she would tell the girls she kidnapped the complements they received on the stuff they were forced to do with strange men and women. She was able to see the comments she got for the inhumane things done to her. The rest of the story however, well that was somewhat of me venting out to all of you. Releasing some feelings as I have no one else to go to. Finally trying to gain the credit I deserve for taking these people off the streets. Also it was a lot of expressing deeply hidden feelings of this monster inside of me as the vigilante killings are no longer effective in restraining it.

So that’s my story. I’m going to leave now. Though I’m not sure how long I can keep myself restrained. My reflections in this account, Kate, my being found out, I don’t know what this all means. Will I be able to kill this thing inside of me, or will it unleash with a new fury, and this time I won’t be able to restrain myself from any prey.

ofthenorth
06-07-2010, 11:18 PM
I know I'm gonna probably catch a lot of shit for this chapter but it's my story, and I personally couldn't keep up that storyline, both creatively and personally for various reasons.

This may not be the end. I may continue it in another fashion. But I had to end it this way. Hopefully you all will be able to respect the creative twist, actually hopefully many of my loyal readers will like it, but if you don't, I apologize. It actually wasn't what I had hoped for but like I said, personal reasons prevented me from finishing it any other way.

And as I said, it may continue. If it does it'll involve a lot of kidnapping and sadism and some sexual themes of course but along very different story lines. If I decide not to continue it, I will be writing more in the future, new stories and new ideas.

Thank you to all my readers, all the amazing comments and complements. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Through the good, the bad, the cliffhangers, the rather crappy parts I rushed through, the pain, sadness, torture of both the characters and the audience of wondering what's next and the overall good time.

Hope you all read my next story. It shouldn't take long for it to begin.

Ofthenorth

lilwetslave
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Mr. North, that was incerdible. I got chills reading the last little bit.
excellent job

ofthenorth
06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Thank you. I wasn't sure of what the reaction would be.

lilwetslave
06-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I cant speak for the others
But I love it. And i shall deffinetly be on the look out for more of your wonderful stories.

surfergirl1989
06-08-2010, 12:29 PM
It was a very good story. :)

lang_men
06-09-2010, 06:49 AM
That was great, really loved it!

Dicedarefan666
06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
garbage... complete and utter rubbish...

It was fantastic until the bit in italics. But then it's a Dexter ripoff, and I can't stand those...

So I'm gonna call that a lazy ending.

Had you just left out the italics it would have left the readers feeling that same sense of moral ambiguity that we feel when we watch the first season of Dexter, how does such a nice looking man, kill those people, and manage to have us root for him?

But as soon as you mention the stuff in italics it just loses so much of its originality, which is why I loved this story from the beginning.

The following paragraph is in spoiler tags because it does in fact contain spoilers. If you like the show Dexter and haven't seen season 4, watch that before reading the following paragraph if you don't want the ending ruined for you. So

-SPOILER ALERT- -SPOILER ALERT-

On a related note, I'm going to assume that Dexter was in fact the show you were talking about, and mention, that it is in fact my favorite show as well. I'm looking forward to season 5 with a zeal that is difficult for me to put into words, which I do for most things quite easily. How will Dexter raise Harrison now that he's been born into blood like his father? What happens to Astor and Cody? How will Dexter satisfy his dark passenger now that he's a single father? These questions plague me.

timetoshine
06-11-2010, 11:59 PM
I thought it was a great story, but it had so much more potential. you should have kept it going, or maybe write a prequel or a sequel.

molten man
06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
It was good while it lasted, though i would have preferred it continuing.. The end was lame!!

ofthenorth
06-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Seeing as some of you were quite disappointed in the ending of the story I am continuing it as a new story. Being as it takes a new approach to things, and no it's not gonna be a Dexter ripoff as it may have seemed by the ending, I figured a new story post would be appropriate. It'll be mostly first person telling of the story but with some flashes to other styles.

It'll probably start off fairly dark due to things going on personally and I write according to how I feel but it'll change over time. It'll include heavy sadism, some death, some sexual themes, suspense, cliffhangers of course (maybe literally at times), fast updates, and of course I'll incorporate some truth or dare into it to go along with the site. You all know my writing style, I never stick to one genre, so whether or not you like it from the beginning just tell me, politely, what you prefer and I'll see what I can do to accommodate your reading desires. The first chapter will be posted momentarily after this reply is posted. The title is "Resurfacing of Joshua O'Malley" hope you all enjoy.

molten man
06-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Lets see how that one pans out!!

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
ill look forward to it.

Dicedarefan666
06-26-2010, 10:11 PM
yup, the new story has much sexiness, I'm a fan.

You have redeemed yourself Mr. North

fleetfeetclogger12
06-27-2011, 04:17 PM
mr north i have a message for you:

i love u.

you entertain me like no other.

u should really publish this.

i love you.

if i could see your face in person, i would kiss you and ride u for hours at a time.
:D

Jonfron
10-26-2011, 04:07 PM
I do not care what the others said. They are just upset because they think you are doing a rip off. You are a talented writer, and I enjoyed this story.