PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Fun.

Mr Saturday
04-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Thursday was a warm, summer day.

I'm "Brick," a fourteen, almost fifteen year old teen. I was nicknamed Brick by my second grade teacher, because at the time I was stubborn as hell!!

Nothing was going on tonight. I could invite someone over... maybe. Summer is boring. Very boring.

Yes, I'll openly admit it: I'm completely bisexual. I guess you could call me pansexual, because it's not just a physical attraction to the opposite/same sex; I can care or be mentally attached to anyone.

It doesn't matter who, I can gain an attraction, physically and mentally to anyone. My foster parents don't know, of course. But then again, they'd probably be okay with it. They're not real strict, especially since I'm adopted. They let me do pretty much anything. I just prefer not to tell them, as many kids my age probably wouldn't.

I crawled out of bed. "Time for a shower," I told myself.

I striped out of my clothes in the bathroom, then locked it. Although nobody would come in, I prefer privacy.

I turned on the water. It increased to very warm water. I felt a rising erection. It can't be helped.

I reached down and grabbed myself. Stroking my balls, as well as my dick. Personally, my balls are more sensitive than my dick.

I gradually started speeding up, masturbaiting, that is. Then slowing back down. I had an uncircumsized dick.

I stopped. The erection went away, and I crept out of the shower. My phone was sitting on the sink counter. A text message waited for me: "Do u want to do anything today?"

I replied back: "Sure. Come on over anytime you like."

That was Bradley, or Brad, for short.

I went to my room, slipped on some clothes, and then went downstairs. Amazingly, Brad was knocking on my door. My parents had already gone to work. They wouldn't be back until late.

I opened the door: "Come on in." I said.

Platypus
04-28-2010, 06:28 PM
i believe this is one of the fastest posts on getDare.
great start. will this be only guys or will girl or two be introduced later?

curious-young-girl
04-28-2010, 06:38 PM
not bad. may want to slow down a bit though and give more detail