PDA

View Full Version : Mary's Camp Adventure (Rewrite)

Jappio
04-25-2010, 12:56 PM
This story is intended for adult audiences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part to my Mary series. This isn’t the original version, as I have decided to rewrite it. I had not been proud of what I did with the first one. This one better fits the overall story, and as far as the series go, I consider this one the true start to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary's Camp Adventure
Part 1

By Jappio

It was 5:30 and the sun was just starting to rise on what would surely be a beautiful day. Mary was already up and stretching, read to get the day going.

Mary had just graduated from High School not too long ago. She still lived with her parents and was enrolled in a nearby tech school. Mary was a no-nonsense girl amongst her friends. Rarely was she ever the one suggesting anything out of the ordinary. Even things along the lines of dating were something the girl didn’t dabble in, even if her friends insisted she was pretty enough to probably hook anyone she wanted. She was lovely to be around, but wasn’t the one who started any fun either.

Being summer vacation, Mary had taken a job as a summer camp junior counselor. Her duties were to go along with the normal counselors and do any tasks that needed done.

Mary was now gathering clothes and various toiletries to head to the showers. Besides being just in general an early riser, Mary preferred showering alone early in the mornings. Beyond just the dislike for the chaos and crowdedness the showers could gather later in the morning, Mary wasn’t a fan of doing something she felt was so private with so many people around her.

She saw her two friends, Julie and Jenny, sleeping still. Two of her close friends who had also gotten the job at the summer camp with her. They were much more laid back than Mary, would probably still be asleep for quite some time. She thought about waking them, but they usually get annoyed with wake up calls, so she left for the showers alone.

As usual at this time, no one seemed to be up. Mary enjoyed the time alone as she walked though. The nice forest surroundings were very peaceful. She hummed to herself making her way past the few sleeping cabins.

Arriving in the empty room, she set her things on the bench as she started to take off her clothes. Even though she was completely alone, she still looked around left and right. Even after the last few times she had been here, she hadn’t gotten use to getting naked in a place that wasn’t her own bathroom.

She walked into the showers and turned the water on. The water was extremely cold having not been used yet, but it eventually warmed up. She spent a good 15 minutes there. Another perk to the early morning showers is she felt she could take her time. However being her usual punctual self, she pulled herself away from the shower so she could return to her cabin and prepare for her duties.

She grabbed her towel and began to wipe all the excess water from her body. She wrapped it around her body as she headed for a mirror. She grabbed her brush and began to work on her hair.

After she was done with all that, she was ready to dress and leave. She walked back over to the benches, but her things weren’t where she left them. She gripped the towel tight as she began to search the nearby floor. She even began to go back and forth between the different parts of the room she had been. In the end though, she couldn’t find her clothes at all.

She figured that it must be some kind of prank, but who would be up this early? She put away all thoughts of blame now though, since she had to think of a way back to her cabin. She decided to put her remaining supplies away in a locker to get later, and use her towel to cover.

She stood in front of the door that lead back out to the camp. She clutched the towel tightly to her chest. It was honestly a modest cover. Her bare shoulders were in view, and she was covered down to her knees. However she couldn’t shake the feeling of pure vulnerability. Underneath the white cloth, she was naked, and someone out there knew it too.

It was almost 6:00AM now, but the campers didn’t have to be up ‘til 7:00. Mary was thankful again for her earlier showering. Thoughts of her running through the camp like this with everyone awake and about. She blushed just from the idea. She’d have buried her face into her hands even if she wasn’t too busy looking every which way as she scurried past the cabins.

Her way to the showers she had walked out in the open. Now in a form of less dress, Mary felt she had to stay near the edge in case she had to hide. The air was colder compared to what it felt like when she was dressed. Her towel was still damp from drying off.

The longer she was outside, the more of panic she was feeling. Her arms were almost twitching and her pace quickened with each step. Every moment she felt more at risk, and soon she was running. This though wasn’t good for her towel. Gravity and her sudden rushed movement had proven to be issue for the towel. It wasn’t long before it had fell to the ground, and Mary for the first time in her life stood naked outside.

It was only the briefest of moment. She had felt the thing slip down over her body. It was almost like a quick caress. As soon as the last fiber left her body and the thing fell the ground, it felt like her heart stop. She wasn’t able to stop right away, and so her first steps while naked outside were completed too. She bent at her knees as she finally stopped. Her arms quickly wrapped around her breast. She didn’t even know how to cover up really like this.

She swiveled on her feet to turn around to look at her fallen towel. She reached an arm out as she moved towards it. With it in her hands she got it around her body again as she stood and then again was back to looking around.

No one was in site. It would appear her sudden exposure had luckily gone unnoticed. She tried walking again, but her legs felt wobbly. She had never experienced a rush quite like that before. She had been outside, naked, fully and completely naked. Her body felt like it was almost tingling. She could still feel the chill left on her body from a breeze.

Her cabin was coming in view as soon as she got her pace back to a decent job, her hands better gripping the towel. All that was on her mind was to get inside and get dressed at this point. However twisting the knob yielded no result. She again felt as her heart stop. She tried and tried again, but it wouldn’t open. She then started pounding on it, hoping to wake her friends to let her in.

However the sound of nearby footsteps made Mary turn her head. Around the corner of the cabin Jenny appeared, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Mary almost jumped a foot high in sudden fear. She couldn’t believe she was caught wearing nothing but a towel outside.

“Hey, why aren’t you wearing clothes?” Jenny asked.

“Oh it’s horrible, someone stole my clothes at the showers, and now I can’t get in; you have a key right?” Mary asked a bit panicky.

“Oh, stole your clothes? That’s horrible! They didn’t happen to look like these?” Jenny asked as she revealed Mary’s clothes from behind her back.

“You mean you did it!? Please give them back!” Mary burst out as she jumped toward Jenny. Jenny just moved back and watched as Mary’s towel fell to the ground. Mary was for the second time now left naked outside. Mary quickly recovered her towel from the ground so she could again be covered.

“Uh uh uh. Don’t be so impatient, don’t want to lose all you have, do you?” Jenny laughed. She then held out Jenny’s panties. “Well here you go. You can put these on if you want to get dressed so badly,” Jenny offered.

“Can’t we go inside first?” Mary pleaded as she adjusted the towel. Her face felt like it was burning, her blush probably being quite intense right now.

“Oh so you don’t want them, fine then.” Jenny said acting all offended.

“Oh wait, please don’t.” Mary begged as she reached her hand out for the panties. She bent over as she put a leg in one of the holes. Jenny though wasn’t going to give Mary the chance to be modest. She grabbed the exposed in of the towel and pulled it from Mary’s body.

Mary screeched as she stopped with her attempt to put the panties on. She quickly got to the ground and brought her knees up to her chest for cover, panties around her ankles.

“Well you have fun then. I’ll be inside catching up on some lost sleep,” Jenny mocked as she strolled towards a now open door to the cabin. She twirled the towel about chuckling. Mary also heard someone chuckling with Jenny, and that would be Julie who amusing store down at the naked Mary at the side of the cabin. They quickly both were inside and had the door shut.

Mary was too hesitant to just stand up in all her naked glory. She stayed where she was till she realized her situation. Before she was in at something that covered as much as a dress, but now she had less. Her want to get inside was again alive. She pulled her panties up as she stood up as she went to the door.

“Hey let me in!” She yelled at she pounded at the door. Her free hand was placed across her breast. Her perfectly cute bottom faced out towards the rest of the camp, covered only by the white cotton panties that clung so well. “Please let me in! This isn’t funny!” She said loud enough for them to hear through the door, yet she reminded herself to not get too loud as to wake or alert anyone nearby. It was bad enough her friends were seeing her like this, anyone else and she would just die.

Mary’s attention was called over to Julie, who was hanging out of a now open window. “You want more clothes? You have to do a challenge for us.”

Mary watched as Julie went back inside and then dropped some stuff out of the window. An empty bucket, a bra, shoes, and socks lay on the ground. Mary left the door to see what was up.

“You can get in if you can prove you got some guts. We want you to go down to the lake and get this bucket filled with water. You can even take the path behind the cabin there. At this time no one will be down there most likely,” Julie explained.

“Please don’t do this to me. Someone is going to see me like this and I’ll be in huge trouble!” Mary exclaimed.

“Also make sure the bucket is full.” Julie said as if she ignored Mary’s plea.

“Please!” Mary exclaimed again, now using the bucket to cover up her chest.

“Well if you hurry, you can get back before the campers are up.” Jenny laughed as they closed the window.

The bra was the first thing to be put on. Mary was left to slip her socks and shoes on in defeat. She hadn’t a clue what had gotten into her friends. She was use to those two teasing, but never a prank like this.

She was relieved to be able to go around to the back of the cabin and out of the open. She walked carefully down the wooded path to complete her mission. Who knew what would happen to her. She was now walking down a forest path in only her underwear.

Not being surrounded by cabins full of potential witness, and having something that felt more secure than a towel on, Mary could begin to reflect. She noted how the only times her heart wasn’t beating like crazy was during those extra adrenaline rushing moments she’d already experienced that day. Thinking about her towel clad run, and the times it had fallen also made her feet feel wobbly again. She didn’t really know how to describe the feeling.

The trail wasn’t the best kept sadly enough for her. Her own self analysis was interrupted when she suddenly fell to her side into a bush. As she tried to get her way out of the bush, she could help but feel the branches brush against her bare bottom. She tugged and could feel that she was in some way trapped in the bush. She figured the panties had to be caught on something pretty bad. Yet every time she pulled she was afraid her panties might snap.

Mary on a better day probably would have realized a bush twig would have snapped before her panties, but her mind wasn’t in the right place. Instead she reasoned she should get out of the panties before removing them from the bush. So that’s when she ended up crawling out of the bush, and panties, on her hands and knees. She stood as she looked around nervously. This time it was almost like she had stripped herself.

The panties were easy to salvage now that she could see how they were snagged. She quickly got them back on. She almost laughed at herself when she had felt relieved. She couldn’t believe that her being dressed in nothing but her underwear outside could be relieving in anyway.

The path reaches the lake shore though. It split into two directions, one leading to the beach. Mary though saw between the trees one of the counselors at the beach, inspection some of the boats. She now had to keep her distance, or she would be caught. Her heart raced thinking about how close she truly was to getting caught by someone other than her friends.

Since she couldn’t go up to the shore, she had to reach over the ledge of the lake where she was right now. This would be difficult since the water a good foot or two from the ledge. She tried bending down, and dipping the bucket in, but when she tried pulling it up it was too heavy. She tried to pull it out, but she just couldn’t. She realized she needed both hands, and soon she was inching it up slowly.

With both hands busy though, she had no way to stop herself when she began to slip. She tried to stay up but it was no use. She fell in the water with a big splash. She got her head above the surface. She was able to stand luckily, and she wasn’t hurt. The guy on the beach hadn’t seen her so she was relatively safe.

Mary lifted the bucket out of the water and onto the ledge. She then began to herself up, but could a feel the horrible effect it had on her. Her panties didn’t seem to want to leave, too heavy with water now. She almost pulled herself out of her panties for a second time that morning this time on accident. Luckily they had stopped at her ankles when she had pulled herself out of the lake. Rolling over on her side she breathed a sigh of relief over the whole affair of falling in. She tugged her panties up and began to recall she still had a whole walk back.

Her panties and bra clung to her obnoxiously as she walked. She wish they hadn’t been white too; the panties and bra didn’t only cling, but also let a bit of color through. One could tell where her areolas and her pubic hair were just by looking.

Her pace was also lessened from the heavy bucket. It took a lot of strength for her to keep it stable, hovering over the front of her panties. She hoped that problem would dry out. If she wasn’t afraid of spilling the water and having to go back for more, she would have gone faster.

Jappio
04-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Mary's Camp Adventure
Part 2

By Jappio

Mary was worried with how fast the sun seemed to climb up higher in the sky. She knew now that the risk of someone else being out and about was even higher. She cringed at the thought of being caught in her underwear, all wet like she took a swim. She almost tried to ease herself with the thought that they might assume it’s a bikini, but she knew no one would be that ignorant.

She got to the back of cabin. She peered around the corner to look to see if the coast was clear. She was so glad at that moment that not many were like her and liked waking up early. She held her breath as she went around to the front side of the cabin and began to knock on the door again.

“Look whose back Jenny,” Julie said looking out the window again. Mary almost dropped the bucket in fright. “Oh my, you’re all wet. I hope in the heat of the thrill you didn’t feel like you had to use the water from the bucket to cool yourself down,” She joked, Jenny’s laughter could be heard from inside.

“This isn’t funny. I slipped in. Now I’m cold and I need to get dressed before someone sees me like this,” Mary fumed. She couldn’t believe how light hearted and yet cruel her friends were being.

“Just come put this on so we can go to breakfast,” Julie said holding out some fabric for Mary. Mary was happy to untangle the mass of cloth to find a shirt. She pulled it on over her head and looked expectantly towards Julie. “Sorry Mary, that’s all you get. The shirts long enough to be a short dress anyways, it looks like sleepwear on you.”

“I’ll look so out of place though, and what if someone sees under.” Mary complained, tugging the shirt down lower.

“Almost everyone shows up in nightwear for breakfast silly. You being all dressed and proper made you stand out before,” Julie teased as she closed the window. Moments both Jenny and Julie were exiting the cabin, closing and locking the door to stop Mary from getting in.

“Don’t worry Mary about anyone seeing. Just a pair of panties, no one will mind.” Jenny said wrapping her arm around her as they started to take her along to the main lodge for breakfast.

Mary didn’t know what to do. She figured she’d be stuck going with her friends. She felt so weird though being outside in such dress, now in the company of others. Something like what she was wearing was only meant for sleep, not public walks and meals.

“Probably should have yet you use the towel a bit before putting that on though,” Julie pointed out. Mary didn’t understand right away, but a glance down verified that the shirt was starting to cling to her wet bra.

“Oh no!” Mary exclaimed pressing her hands against her breast to hide the embarrassing reveal of her underwear.

“Don’t press it down more, that will only draw attention and make it worse. Here, just take off the bra, so no one sees,” Julie said as she was suddenly behind Mary. Poor Mary didn’t know what to do as she felt her bra loosen.

“Hey, don’t do that, I can’t go around without any underwear on under my clothes!” Mary whines as she suddenly felt her shirt being tugged up. Her panties were begging to show. “Whoa, not here!” she said as she tried to grab the shirt.

“Oh this will be quick if you just stopped squirming,” Julie said as she tried to get the shirt off Mary’s body. Julie shot a glance at Jenny, who was now helping. Mary couldn’t believe that her friends just stripped her down to her underwear outside and in the open.

“Oh god guys, not here. Hurry, give me the shirt back!” Mary said as she hunched down, hoping to somehow hide.

“Oh just get this awful wet thing off,” Julie said, pulling the straps of Mary’s bra down her shoulders. Mary didn’t put up much of a fight in her new found panic as she was now left in just her panties. After a moment of giggling from the other two, they held out a shirt for the squirming, topless, Mary in front of them.

“Come on weirdo, get the shirt on before someone sees you,” Julie said between laughs. Mary only gave them an evil look as she again regained cover. Lucky for her the shirt hadn’t absorbed much moisture.

“My god guys! What has gotten into you? Why are you so cruelly picking on me this morning?! What did I do?” Mary asked as she smoothed out the shirt.

“Oh lighten up, just a bit of fun. It’s summer vacation, and you haven’t been having nearly enough fun.” Julie explained.

“You call this fun, all this fear and embarrassment?”

“Why yes, yes we would.” Jenny said with a smile. Mary officially thought something was wrong with her friends.

“Anyways, you can’t say you aren’t having a bit of fun. I mean the thrill must be interesting. Oh, I bet your heart has been racing a mile a minute. All this excitement has to have some perks? I mean just look here, these seem to be quite perky!” Julie said as she pointed towards Mary’s chest. The following screech came when Mary saw that without a bra, some very pointy nipples were quite noticeable below her shirt.

“Don’t look there! Also that’s not any type of sign I like this, I just was in cold water!” Mary tried explaining as she crossed her arms over her chest to hide it from the two inspecting her.

“We’ll see if they soften up at all by the time breakfast is done,” Julie said as they began to again head to the meal hall at the main lodge.

Mary was relieved to see not many had arrived yet for their breakfast. Everyone was probably in the showers or getting ready like she had been earlier. A few counselors were in charge of giving the food, a few kids at tables. The room was very spacious, ready to be filled by who knows how many people. Mary fidgeted uncontrollably, feeling very out of the ordinary with the way she was dressed.

Looping he arm around Mary’s, Julie tugged her over to the food line. She grabbed a plate for her that Mary nervously held. She was so nervous she wasn’t even feeling that hungry like she normally would have. Julie and Jenny couldn’t seem to wipe the smiles off their faces. Everyday Mary saw them wearing their night clothes to breakfast; she didn’t know how they had the nerve to every morning so far.

Mary could only look down as she continued down the line. She gathered a bit of food, a pancake and some eggs. She only dared once to look up at some of the counselors who were attending to the food line. She was so relieved when it had looked none were giving them any weird stares.

Mary was quick to retreat to a table in a far corner. Julie and Jenny caught up eventually, not being in the same panic hurry Mary was. Julie sat next to Mary, Jenny on their opposite.

Mary would have spent the meal silently, but by the grins on Jenny’s and Julie’s face, that wasn’t about to happen. “So, enjoying yourself still?” Jenny asked.

“I’m terrified! What do you think?” Mary exclaimed, trying to show them she wasn’t about to stand for this prank of theirs.

“Oh, you say that, but that’s just your personality. You like to keep things orderly in control. We realize that this might be tough. Yet I think this break from your usual is doing you some good,” Jenny reasoned.

“I don’t know how this can be good. I’m running around the camp in so very few bits of clothing. I don’t need any of the camper or counselors seeing my pantied butt!” Mary quietly complained.

“Tsk tsk, don’t lie to us Mary,” Julie piped up. “You have had your little nips poking against that shirt hard for awhile now. I think the risk of showing that cute pantied bottom of yours gives you a thrill, some excitement.”

Mary’s hands again found their way to cupping her breast once more. This time she didn’t have the excuse of cold water. “I… it’s not like I want them too…. I just…” Mary couldn’t find the words to explain herself at all. Even though she was trying to tell herself she didn’t like this, her body had other ideas.

“Why be shy about it anyways. I mean your bottom is so cute,” Julie said leaning back from the bench a bit. She then tugged the bottom of Mary’s shirt out from under her and lifted it up. Mary gasped as she quickly tried to push the shirt back down. She was luck they had a far back table; no one was back there besides Julie who could see.

“Stop that, before someone thinks something is going on!” Mary pleaded. Even Mary’s friend seeing her panties was bringing a red enough blush to her face.

“Don’t like your panties being on show? Well fine, we won’t have to let anyone see them.” Julie gave a nod to Jenny, who suddenly ducked under the table. Mary wasn’t able to figure out what was going on until she felt something on the sides of her hips.

Looking down, Mary could see that Jenny was under the table, arms now reaching under her shirt. Mary’s face reddened more as she realized Jenny could plainly see her panties from down there, her shirt being bunched up due to the invading hands.

Mary was too preoccupied with modestly to even realize Jenny’s plan of action. Mary hadn’t figured any of it out at all until she felt the fabric of her panties being tugged away. She felt the bump as they were pulled under her bottom, and the way they smoothly descended to her knees. Mary’s main thought at this point was to block view from the nearby eyes from getting any more of a look at her newly exposed pubic hair and pussy. Her hands were now nestled between her thighs, her panties already going down to her ankles.

Jenny whisked the panties off Mary’s feet as she again emerged on the other side of the table. She dangled the panties out in the middle of the table for a shocked Mary to stare at. Mary didn’t want to move her hands quite yet. She felt so naked at that moment. She did still have the large shirt, but that was all she had.

Mary tugged her shirt down and under her bottom. “You have to give those back; I can’t go around without them!”

“Oh, we don’t have to do anything. You don’t want anyone seeing them, right?” Jenny teased as she balled up the panties and brought them to her side.

“You know that this is worse! You can’t expect me to go back to the cabin like this!” Mary was beginning to worry. The prospect of her underwear being seen before scared her. Knowing how naked she was now, and what people could see, it gave her chills.

Julie again played the trick of tugging and flipping up the back of the skirt. “It’s even cuter without panties back here though. I know a couple of people who would pay to see this view,” Julie said, laughing even still as Mary slapped her hand away.

“How about a deal? You stay like that till we get back to the cabin; we make sure you aren’t sent to your first activity today bottomless,” Jenny offered Mary. Mary thought about it, but eventually nodded her head in agreement. She figured she made it to the dining hall without anyone seeing her panties; she could make it back too.

The rest of breakfast, Mary tried to ignore her condition as she finished off her food. People were beginning to fill the room. She noted many were also dressed in night clothes, and she tried to calm herself. Yet when she squeezed her thighs she knew that she was probably the only one who was in nothing but a t-shirt.

“So then, I think we’re all done. Let’s get going so that Mary can take her nearly naked walk in front of everyone,” Jenny said in a hushed tone. Of course it made Mary felt like just staying there, but she didn’t want to be left alone the way she was. Slowly she got up and began to walk out with her friends. She nervously walked along, never making eye contact with anyone. She took careful small steps to avoid the bottom of the shirt moving too much ever.

Every step, she’d walk by someone else. Her naked body was only hidden by the light piece of cotton hanging on her body. The air swirled under the loose cloth. She couldn’t seem to put it out of her mind just how naked she felt. She was becoming almost short of breath. The movement of the shirt also reminded her of those little tips that had been poking into it since she lost her bra. She didn’t get how she was getting any sexual kick out of the whole ordeal. Yet a warmness between her thighs verified more than her nipples thought this ordeal was exciting.

The rush of air from the outside as Jenny and Julie opened the doors blew Mary’s shirt around. She could swear her cheeks probably popped into view behind her. She placed her hands on her buns, holding the shirt in place. She nervously looked behind her to see if anyone had seen anything. She sighed as she realized that no one was looking her way by the looks of it.

“Come on!” Julie said grabbing her arm. Pulling Mary close to her though she whispered, “I know how you feel, I can barely keep my hands off those cute little cheeks of yours either.” Mary of course quickly put her hands back to her sides.

“Slow down guys,” Mary said worried about the new sudden pace she was being pulled at. Unlike all the times before, the walk through camp had people all around. She now had true risk of someone perhaps seeing something she rather they didn’t.

“Oh come on. You’re always in a rush to slow down,” Jenny argued.

“You guys aren’t as undressed as me!” Mary shot back.

“Oh, we aren’t, are we?” Julie said as she stopped. She pulled Jenny next to her as they both faced Mary. “3. 2. 1. Go!” Julie said as in unison the two girls grabbed the bottom of their shirts. In a flash, the shirts were pulled up showing their belly buttons. Mary though wasn’t looking at that. A little lower than that, Mary found that both of them were just like her, completely bottomless. A quick twirl on Jenny and Julie’s part showed to Mary that she wasn’t alone in this odd state of dress.

“You guys are… why would you?” Mary wanted to question them, but didn’t know how. Julie had her usual grin on her face, and even though Jenny had a bit of blush, seemed to be enjoying herself too. Mary didn’t know what to think at this point. She just got flashed by her two friends, and also found out that this whole morning they were running around in just their shirts by choice. She was feeling lucky that her shirt didn’t seem as short as theirs either. Maybe if she hadn’t been so worried all morning, she may have been paying enough attention to have noticed.

“See, we’re playing even this morning. I mean if we can do it, so can you. Now let’s going so you can be early as usual,” insisted Julie. Mary wasn’t sure what was going to happen next. It had only been a few short hours, and there was so much more left for the day. She wasn’t sure if this was all some weird dream or not.

Jappio
04-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Mary's Camp Adventure
Part 3

By Jappio

Mary was left again waiting in front of the cabin. She was worried that because she wasn’t being let in, that once again she’d be underdressed. She was promised she wouldn’t be bottomless, so she had some hope.

The two walked out and locked the door. The fact that she didn’t see a large bundle of clothes worried Mary a lot.

Holding out a wad of black cloth, Julie smilingly said, “bottoms, like we promised.”

“These? This is underwear; I can’t have anyone seeing these!” Mary complained. She didn’t think she’d be back to the shirt and panties look.

“Don’t worry. You have swimming after lunch. Just explain its part of your bikini. No one will know the difference,” Jenny suggested.

“I suppose all I’m doing is run a bit of kickball with group K. Yet I’m still not happy about this!” Mary settled for their little game. She pulled the panties up, relieved to again have something hugging her bottom, even if it was just underwear.

“Oh we know you’re not happy, you’re more than that,” Julie said with her sly smile as they walked off in a different direction.

“I really do need to remind myself to kill them when this all done,” Mary grumbled to herself. She began her walk over to the sports fields. Kickball wasn’t going to be very hard to run at all. She’d need to get a ball, choose team captains, and then just keep score for them. She could sit the whole time. The swimsuit story did seem pretty believable too.

Mary was the first to the field before the group K could arrive. She needed to get a ball from the sport equipment shack. She looked about at all the stuff lined on the walls and in boxes. Eventually she found the box that would have the kickball she needed.

The box was fairly large, and she didn’t see any kickballs at its surface. She reached in and began to search through the many shapes and sizes of balls. Right as she got her hands on one though, she heard someone from behind her.

“Oh, hello Mary. Early as usual I see.” Mary was in a state of worry though for awhile, so the presence of a person, and one talking to her freaked her out. She quickly stood straight and got the ball. She realized that being bent over, she may have been showing more than she wanted anyone to see.

“OH, hello Jake!” She said with a bit of yelp. It was one of the other counselors.

“Sorry if I scared. I was just getting a volleyball. I see as usually you’re prepared for later. All set for the beach too?”

“Huh?” Mary asked, not sure what Jake was talking about.

“Your bikini. Are you not going to the beach?”

“OH! Yes I am, after lunch.” Mary now knew that someone other than her friends had now seen her panties. She knew that he thought it was just a swimsuit, but that didn’t stop Mary from blushing. “I better get this ball over to the field,” Mary excused herself and quickly left.

Mary was fortunate to take a moment to catch her breath back at the field. The group of kids that were going to play kickball arrived. The kids were all teenagers, probably early high school.

“Ok everyone, kickball this morning. You all know the rules I presume, so who would like to be a team captain?” Mary asked, trying to put her state of undress in the back of her mind. The teams were picked, and soon Mary found a spot on a nearby bench to sit on. She was careful to keep her legs crossed.

Mary couldn’t really believe it. Here she was sitting in just a t-shirt and panties. None of the kids knew, but she did. Jenny and Julie knew too. Beyond the lack of pants, she also wasn’t use to the lack of a bra. She looked down at her own chest to see that her nipples were again hard. Mary couldn’t help but worry others may notice. The only thing keeping her from having a nervous breakdown about it was that Jenny, Julie, and herself might only be able to tell because they are looking for it.

The first game was settled and Mary decided to switch a few players around. Yet disaster struck when one of the kids decided to ask something.

“Are you wearing shorts under that thing?” came a question from the back. Mary instantly blushed.

“Uh no…” Mary began to say, stammering to explain. She was getting nervous now; this was a group of a bunch of people now that may have seen something.

“Whoa! Really? No way, isn’t that shirt a tad short for something like that?” One of the girls asked now.

“No, you misunderstand. I’m wearing my swimsuit under her for later!” Mary tried explaining. She saw a few grins disappearing. Looks like the kids had preferred the idea that their counselor was being naughty or something. If only they had known the truth.

“Really?” one of them asked in disbelief. Eyes and grins were again on Mary.

“Of course…” Mary though knew that they wanted a bit of proof. Only one thing came to her mind to get the tension off for the moment. She gripped at the front of her shirt, and while closing her eyes she lifted it up.

She tried telling herself that it was just like a bikini. She tried telling herself no one would think it was her underwear. Yet she knew deep down she just flashed a bunch of people her underwear. Her face was getting red, so as soon as her shirt was pulled back down, she turned and began to walk towards the benches to again observe the game from afar. “Get back to playing now, we want to finish this game before lunch!” Mary didn’t dare look back for the moment. However since they all did go back to playing, she knew in the very least they weren’t suspicious anymore.

The game continued like the last. Mary was again given the proper moment to relax her nerves too. She still was trying to recover from the flashing of her panties she had given though. It was just soo… naughty she though. She wasn’t use to naughty. She did things by the book. She wanted to blame Jenny and Julie, but she knew they didn’t make her lift her shirt. She couldn’t understand why she did it.

“Miss Mary!” one of the campers cried as they ran over to her. “You OK in there? We got the ball stuck in a tree, it won’t come down,” Mary was informed.

“Oh uh, I’ll get the ladder.” Mary quickly went back to the equipment shack. Inside there would be the ladder they needed.

Setting it up, Mary realized a new issue. Being on a ladder and higher up than everyone would mean another show of her panties. Her heart beat began to race again. She couldn’t believe a second time now she’d be giving this show to everyone.

She tried to calm herself as she climbed the ladder. She knew that below people were now getting a peek at the black material between her legs. She was quick to grab the ball and throw it down. She was soon again on the ground and finally again not showing her underwear off. Everyone leaving to play again though let her know that no one must have noticed anything wrong. She was so glad the swimsuit story had worked.

She excused herself to return the ladder, happy to again be by herself for a moment.

In the equipment shed, Mary was still having a tough time keeping her breathing in control. She still felt the thrill from moments ago. She was finding it hard to deny the effects this embarrassment and exposure was having. She didn’t know that she could experience such feelings doing something she thought she shouldn’t be. Without thinking, Mary brought a hand down to investigate the tingling she’d been feeling between her legs. She was shocked to find that she was actually gathering quite a bit of moisture.

Although Mary thought herself as a good girl, she still would find herself exploring her body when alone at night in her room. She would masturbate, and knew what it meant to be aroused. Yet she never experienced it quite like this. She snapped out of her trance though to realize that she shouldn’t be feeling herself up in the equipment shed. She blushed, thinking about how she let herself do that, especially since anyone could come by and catch her.

She returned, still flushed, but tried to act normal. The kids got a few more games done with team switching. Mary was relieved nothing else really happened and it was time for everyone to head back and get ready for lunch. Mary would have run back to the cabin if it wasn’t for the shirt.

She of course though was locked out, so she again had to wait there. Jenny was the first arrive, smiling when she saw Mary on the step. “Hello Mary. Guess I beat Julie back at least.” Jenny sat next to Mary and put an arm around her. “Holding up ok?”

“I guess… people at least believed that I was wearing a swimsuit,” Mary said with a sigh.

“Oh, so people saw your underwear today? How wonderful!” Mary wasn’t happy that now Jenny knew though. It may have been wiser to have kept her mouth shut about that. “So, was it fun?”

“No! It was humiliating. They may have not thought anything weird, but I still can’t help but blush about it,” Mary whined. Jenny just hugged her a little tighter.

“Don’t worry champ, you’ll get used to it. I’m sure you’ve experienced the benefits too though. You’ll be begging to give shows like that one day.” The fact Jenny said that with such a sincere and kind smile made Mary curious. It gave Mary a weird vibe.

“Sorry I’m late. We can get going now.” Julie shouted as she ran up to the two. Jenny stood up to join her; Mary was just left to sit there.

“Go where?” Mary asked.

“Why to go to lunch silly. Remember today we get to help serve,” Julie reminded.

“Oh no, I have to do it like this?” Mary asked, not wanting to be in front of so many people like this. She was hoping by now she’d get more clothing on.

“Your story is that you’re ready for swimming. Wear anything more, and people will begin to question,” Jenny reasoned. Mary was again stuck being pulled along in her state of undress towards the dining hall.

This time when they arrived, the place was already teaming with people. Mary felt a bit dizzy, almost felt like she needed to sit down. So many people were there, and by any form of accident they might see something they shouldn’t. “Heck, accident? With the way Jenny and Julie have been, I wouldn’t be surprised if they stripped me here” Mary thought to herself. She squirmed at the thought, trying to block out the image of her naked in front of everyone.

She had to get to work though, so Mary was able to find her place behind the food line. She was both relieved and scared to see that Jenny and Julie were on either side of her.

At first the two were kind to Mary and left her alone. Mary though wasn’t in anyway able to keep calm. She saw as many walked by her, not knowing how underdressed she was.

“Eeep!” Mary squeaked as she suddenly felt as her panties fell to the floor. She turned to see Julie trying to pull them off her ankles. The person getting their food quizzically looked at Mary. “Nothing, my friend just tickled me and it scared me,” Mary tried to explain not wanting to let people know she just lost her bottoms.

She gave an evil look to the smiling Julie who was now slipping the panties off her feet. “Just remain calm, beyond the shirt covering, you also have the tables too,” Julie whispered as she got up and continued her job.

Mary now was bottomless, with countless people everywhere. Julie was right about no one being able to see anything, but Mary could still feel it. Nothing was truly guarding her nudity at this point. Her legs were almost feeling weak from the feeling.

More and more people walked by, none being the wiser. Mary’s heart stopped every time she felt the other two toy with her shirt too. They’d lift the garment up, exposing Mary to themselves. If it weren’t for the tables that all the food was on, so many more could be witness to this. Mary had no way to stop them either. If she did anything too rash, someone would most likely notice. It got so bad that at one point that the two girls wouldn’t put the shirt back down. Mary was essentially naked form the waste down in a room full of people for at least 5 minutes.

If Mary thought her legs were wobbly before, they were worse now. She couldn’t believe she could stand and look someone in the eye, them just getting their food or saying hello. They didn’t have a clue about her situation. Of course to Mary it was the only thing on her mind. She would look to the other two as if to plead, but they would only smile. It only made Mary blush when she knew they had some idea how this effected her. If she wasn’t so concerned with her bottomless state, she’d be worry about the nipples that were trying to poke through her shirt that whole time.

Thing slowed down, and very few were getting any food. Julie and Jenny let up their assault on poor Mary so she could push down and smooth out her shirt. She of course didn’t seem fortunate enough to get her panties back though.

Jappio
04-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Mary's Camp Adventure
Part 4

By Jappio

“Now what are you two going to do, make me go skinny dipping with the campers next?” Mary said letting out a bit of frustration. This time she was set on showing them she was mad.

“Oh that would be fun, wouldn’t it? Yet against your wishes we’ll make sure you’re more covered than that,” Julie teased. Mary knew she had to put her foot down.

“Come on you two. This has gone on long enough, don’t you think?”

“Oh don’t give us that. You’re liking this a ton, aren’t you?” Jenny asked. The three had started heading back to the cabin by now. “You know you aren’t able to hide the signs from us.”

Making sure to try and keep her voice down, “Enough with using my nipples against me. That isn’t a good enough defense for you guys.” Mary felt she finally might convince them that they were being a bit cruel today, Mary though wasn’t suspecting Jenny to sudden pull her into her arms.

Mary felt Jenny wrap an arm around her. Mary had her back pressed against Jenny’s front. The group of three started revering away from the camp. They were now being surrounded by trees as they were in a more wooded area. “If this isn’t exciting you, then what about your crazy heart beat.” Jenny asked, her hand rest right above Mary’s beating heart.

“Stre... stress!” Mary tried saying, coming up with the only excuse she could. She shivered as she felt that same hand start to slide down her body. Mary felt the hand pass and bump over one of her hard nipples. She almost gasped at the feeling. She wasn’t sure what was going on anymore.

“Oh, so if that’s stress, what about…” Jenny began to say as her hand was now on Mary’s hip. Slowly she began to creep her shirt higher and higher. Mary took in a deep breath as it was lifted up past her stomach. Jenny even took a step back away from Mary so she could fully remove the shirt.

“Give that back.” Mary whispered in a very meek tone. She wasn’t sure what to do. Again Jenny pulled her in and hugged her again.

“Well if it’s stress that is making your heart beat, you’re even more stress now, huh?” Jenny’s hand was again on her chest. It began to sway back and forth though, running itself over Mary’s upper torso. Mary gasped every time it felt like it got closer to her nipples. She was starting to become hazy in thought, not sure how to react anymore. She was losing herself. When Jenny moved a free hand down to her thighs, she almost made something like a whimpering noise.

“Oh man, I must be really bothering right now. That little grunt was something of disapproval maybe? I suppose you aren’t fond of being naked out here.” Jenny’s hand began to push on Mary’s thigh. Mary began to widen her stance now, not really having a reason to fight back. She wasn’t sure if she was being seduced, teased, or what.

“Yep, just as we expected Jenny, I can see it glistening.” Mary looked down to see Julie not more than a foot away from her crotch. Mary quickly scampered to the side and cupped both hands between her legs.

“I wish every time I got ‘stressed’ it would have effects like that,” Jenny joked as the two were now giggling together. Mary was speechless. She hadn’t ever been so incredibly embarrassed in her life. It was hard enough for this whole time to deny it to herself, but now there would be no convincing her friends.

She didn’t want to, but she also had to admit to herself at this point. The nakedness there outside, she liked it. She liked the sun beaming between the trees. The sound of people in the distance gave her chills. She was so scared, worried, and most of all embarrassed, yet it all seemed to feed this arousal of hers.

“Oh guys… don’t laugh. I don’t know why I am this way…” finally was able to say. Although the two did stop laughing, their smiles didn’t fade.

“Trust us when we say we know how you feel. Don’t worry, we aren’t laughing at you really. The laughter is more than that. Let’s just say this is all too adorable to not giggle about,” Jenny tried explaining.

“You’re not weird or anything. Your reaction is quite normal. Now you better try and calm yourself down a bit. We’d love to continue this fun, but you have places to be. Now unless you want to show up naked, have these.” Julie than held out not only the T-shirt and panties, but also a matching bra.

Mary just mindlessly took them with one hand. She kept her pussy covered with one hand still, too embarrassed to let the signs of her arousal show still. She wanted to say something, but by the times she got the words, “Guys, thank you,” out, she had said it too quietly and they were too far gone.

Mary though was still Mary. It took a moment, but once she snapped out of her haze she was quick to get dressed. She couldn’t believe really she was just standing there naked for so long. Had someone come along near where they were, who knows what they would have saw.

Her blush not leaving, Mary walked out of the woods and towards the lake. She’d be supervising some swimming for the afternoon. Her set of underwear was covered by her shirt. She’d say she was feeling fairly clothed, but the feeling of having no pants or skirt was still very odd to Mary.

For once Mary actually was a little later than mostly everyone. She recognized a few of the campers in the group at the beach. All were wearing their varying swimsuits. Mary told them that nothing was planned, to just go swim and have fun. She then found her way to the life guards chair as she lazily watched them.

Shifting in her seat, Mary toyed with the idea of joining them for a swim. She knew though she couldn’t get rid of her shirt. If anyone got a good view of her, they could probably tell that she was wearing underwear.

Idle minds wander a lot though. Mary having not much to concentrate on quickly reverted to her whole day so far. She began to wonder about her knew found semi-acceptance about the thrill of it all. The idea of her taking off the shirt was more and more tempting. Her taking it off wouldn’t look odd she reasoned. Since everyone was busy swimming, no one would really look at her.

She actually began to pull on the shirt hem. With a lift of her bottom, she had gotten it out from being pinned under her. She had to stop though, not sure if she should move on. She felt so much like she was on a pedestal. Even though it would look so normal and nothing out of the ordinary to everyone else, Mary knowing the truth made it all the difference to her.

She wasn’t just taking off her shirt to sit out in a bikini. She was undressing, stripping, and even exposing herself. She may have been covered underneath, but it wasn’t as innocent as a swimsuit. This was her underwear, clothing that wasn’t meant to be just shown off to people. She blushed in her seat, knowing how all these thoughts were making her feel.

Mary’s wiggling only help prove to Mary how underdressed she was. She could feel the small bit of material, her panties, between her bottom and the seat she was on. She couldn’t get the thoughts out of her head at this point. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn’t help herself any more. Logically she told herself nothing could go wrong, and something inside wanted her to do it. Without stopping, Mary forced herself to pull the shirt up and off her body, setting it to the side.

She for a moment couldn’t breathe. The moments were going so slow for her. She gazed at so many people to see if any were staring. The bits of her exposed skin felt as if they were tingling. It was all so odd to Mary really. It wasn’t like she hadn’t ever worn a bikini. Yet something about it all made it feel so much more, be it the situation or perhaps it was because of her mindset at that time.

The bra and panties were matching, a black that contrasted her skin very well. Lucky for Mary they lacked any frills or anything largely disguising from perhaps a bathing suit. Mary looking down at herself knew she could tell, but she told herself that was due to proximity and that she knew that they weren’t a swimsuit.

It was a good thing no one around was having a hard time swimming. Mary may have been too out of it to notice or react fast enough. She gripped the sides of the high up chair, trying to keep her mind off the many things she was thinking. She wanted to give her body the chance to cool down. Since morning, there had been a want, a tingle, something always growing and never going. Now as she thought about her high up show, she couldn’t help but feel it reaching max again. She had never known a want quite like this. It was a good thing she was able to control herself, because she knew she’d regret it if she let her hands wander.

Time went by, Mary never leaving the many thoughts. She was actually starting to forgive her friends in her mind. She realized that the whole time, she never did get in trouble. The worst that happened was her embarrassment in front of them. Of course this would lead her to blush, thinking about what they have seen and know now. She wasn’t sure how she was going to face them now. She had some fears of what more they could have her do too.

She tried taking her mind off by futzing with her shirt. She twisted it and twirled it. Of course when it slipped from her hand and fell to the ground, she wanted to kick herself. She just lost her cover. She knew she couldn’t climb down to get it; it would be too weird and only bring her closer to possibly being discovered. She did her best to sit tight where she was for the remainder of the time they were there.

The day moved on and with a setting sun, Mary called out to everyone to head on back to camp. As they turned to look at though, Mary felt as if a billion butterflies had just started fluttering in her stomach. She almost regretted getting everyone’s attention. To keep herself from stammering, she quickly let them know dinner would be done soon and to go on their own.

Mary was too worried to go down near everyone. With her shirt on the ground, Mary just tried to act natural as everyone began drying up and leaving. Even though when people glanced, they hadn’t noticed anything, it gave Mary chills every time. She couldn’t believe how many people were staring at her as she sat in just her underwear. She so wished she hadn’t been stupid and dropped her shirt.

When the last of the people left, Mary moved quickly down the ladder. She couldn’t help but look around. Now standing out on the sandy beach in just her underwear gave her some sensations she couldn’t deny. All the pent up energy she had also worried her. She wanted to cool off.

The water nearby seemed like an obvious choice. Of course Mary was hesitant to go for a dip. She knew that earlier that soggy panties were tough to keep on one’s body. Skinny dipping came to mind. She knew though she wasn’t going to risk something like that. She also knew she had no way to dry off, so her clothes would still get wet.

“If my clothes get wet, so what? A bathing suit showing through your clothes isn’t all that bad…” Mary reasoned with herself.

Leaving her shirt up on shore, Mary slowly walked knee deep into the lake. The water did feel good she felt. She still didn’t know if she wanted to risk the wet underwear. Not anymore was she really looking to cool off her heat anymore. She was considering the thrill of swimming in underwear. She thought about how it would be embarrassing walking back with it all clinging to her shirt. For all she knew Jenny and Julie could be mean and make her stay like that, or worse even.

She went deeper into the lake till the water was at her thighs. She was at the point where she had to choose to go forward or back, no more room to stay undecided.

Normally people in water quickly submerge themselves to get use to the cold. Mary though did it so she had no reason to turn back. She didn’t really know what possessed her anymore. She could have theorized that it was the words of her friends, that she was having a weird day, or the many feelings she felt in all the different locations of her body.

Mary surfaced for air. She had gotten to water that was neck deep now. She could try and tell others that she was in a swimsuit, but the way the material now hung to her body; she knew there was no more use trying to convince herself. She almost wanted to walk out and leave, but the water did feel amazing she admitted. She’d wanted to go swimming for the last few days, but never got the chance.

She tried moving about and actually practicing some strokes, however any major movement felt like it was going to pull her panties to her feat. If it weren’t for the straps, Mary was sure the now heavy material was ready to fall from her breast. The feeling that her clothes were almost in a way wanting to tear themselves off her body was actually exciting her. She didn’t know who she was anymore.

Every time that the panties would slip down, Mary panicked. The feeling she lost her shirt was pretty bad, but something as precious as her bottoms would be even worse. Yet she tried to calm her thoughts with the idea that she couldn’t even see deep enough to notice them falling, no one else would stand a chance to. This though gave more ideas to Mary how she could push herself.

Knowing she had to leave soon, she figured it was now or never. She wanted to see what it would be like to not have her panties. She moved a bit closer to shore so she had better footing. Looking around she found that she was still seemingly alone. She grabbed the sides of her panties. She inched them down till her butt was out. She took a moment to take this in. She never felt a moment on this level before. She had to keep going though. With ease the panties were lowered to her ankles. Not wanting to be seen in the weird pose, Mary stepped out of the panties and held on very tight to them as she held them to her chest.

Her heart was racing. She only had on that black bra now in the lake. She knew she wasn’t naked, but she still felt she was skinny dipping. The sun was still out, even if beginning to set. She didn’t dare move an inch. She just stood and let the water flow whatever way it wanted to.

Her nerves got to her though. She quickly got her panties back on and began to leave the water. The panties almost wanted to do an encore as she ran up the beach, but she wasn’t about to let that happen without the veil of water to hide her. She held onto the garment as she picked up her shirt and ran to the tree line to hide a moment to herself.

One thing was certain to her; she was not in any way more cooled off. She also was sure she was going mad. She told herself, “You’ve made a real mess getting yourself all wet like this.” She couldn’t help but blush when she realized the double meaning in that sentence.

She looked around to make sure she was alone still, and began to remove her underwear. As she was naked she wrung out her wet clothing. Since she was hitting a denial stage again, she told herself this was only to dry her clothing, nothing more. She tried shaking herself dry, and then using her panties to get any excess. She quickly got dressed so she wasn’t again naked outside.

She walked out of her hiding place looking herself over. She was glad to see that her fears before that her t shirt would end up so wet that her underwear would show through like at some lewd wet t-shirt contest. However she was also not exactly thinking it was perfect. People looking could tell she had black garments under it. Hopefully her being soak would make it so they don’t assume anything wrong about it.

She would have waited longer, but she knew she dawdled too much. She always liked to be where she had to be, and she still had to go to the cabin to see if her friends would kindly give her something appropriate for once. She quickly ran off down the path, worrying what more she’d be made to do, and what she might do if she didn’t come to grips with herself.

Jappio
04-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Mary's Camp Adventure
Part 5

By Jappio

Mary was all alone on her walk back. She was worried she spent more time. She of course had a mixture of relief too; happy no one would see her shirt clinging to the black undergarments. Her panic about her form of dress was actually being outdone by her worry about being late.

She arrived at the cabins, and found the area empty. She knew this meant she was late for something. She banged on her cabin door hoping Jenny and Julie hadn’t left her behind.

The door open and the two girls emerged. “Took your time didn’t you?” Jenny asked.

“Looks like someone had gone for a swim,” Julie assumed. “Although aren’t you suppose to shower and change out of a swimsuit after being in the lake?”

“You guys know I have nothing to change into!” Mary argued, the other two only laughing.

“Oh we forgot,” Julie apologized.

“Now I need something new to wear, quick! I’m already as late as it is!” Mary begged.

“Late, for what?” Jenny questioned.

“Is there another activity we have to be at?” Mary asked.

“This is a surprise. Normally you’re on top of everything that’s going on. Right now there is only a gathering for some animal show at the main lodge. We aren’t required to be there. We figured since it was getting dark and everyone would be gone till after dinner, we’d have our own fun,” Jenny informed.

They closed the door and walked down to the nearby window. Mary was shocked to see that the two began to undress right in front of her.

“What is going on guys?” Mary asked, watching as Jenny took off her shirt.

“As I said, some fun of our own. Now how about you join us?” Jenny said as her shorts now were around her ankles. Julie was already out of her shirt and pants also, yet without underwear she was the first one naked. Jenny caught up though and for once Mary felt overdressed that entire day.

“Well, get that stuff off now before the lake water soaks into your skin!” Julie said as she got to going on tugging off Mary’s shirt.

“Whoa, what are you?” Mary began to ask but got her voice cut off when her shirt got wrapped around her head. Everything was moving too fast. She was being stripped by her two friends, who were quite naked themselves.

“We’ll make a deal Mary if you come along a little more compliantly. We promise to go easy on you and that after this It will be all done. Now everyone is off busy, so this is the perfect time to do this.” Of course before Jenny could be given the OK, she was over getting Mary’s panties pulled down. Mary was able to see again when she wasn’t able to continue struggling with Julie, now losing her shirt. Her hands shot to between her legs, which was a mistake since it allowed Julie to get at the bra.

Mary was left standing naked, bra straps still on her arms, hands between her legs. She wasn’t about to loosen her arms, so Julie gave up on trying to take the bra. “Just hand it over. You might as well. Being caught with or without it at this point wouldn’t make much of a difference.” When Mary didn’t stop frowning, Julie tried giving puppy dog eyes and added, “Oh come on. We’ll be super nice. We promise this is all after this last thing. We will make sure to keep you safe.”

Mary wasn’t about to fight it anymore. She knew the two could overpower her. She removed the bra and held it out for Jenny to take. She was happy to add it into the pile of the clothes from all three. She then threw them into the open window of their cabin, now out of reach. Mary was regretting giving up her clothes, but was more concerned with being seen naked at that moment out in the open.

“Now what guys, can we at least go find some cover?” Mary pleaded.

“Sure, let’s go.” Julie said as Jenny and Julie followed her around to the back of the cabin. Mary didn’t fully fathom the situation yet. She was now walking naked with two of her best friends through the woods. She also wasn’t the only one, but Jenny and Julie were too. They were three naked girls walking through the woods. The thought just gave Mary chills. She knew it sounded pretty wrong, and she wasn’t even sure if it was or wasn’t.

With so many twists and turns, Mary wasn’t sure where they were going. She admitted though for a good amount of the day she wasn’t sure what was going on. She was surprised that she had allowed herself to be late, and late for something that she didn’t even have to go to. She was making the most sound of decisions that day.

“Guys… what are we doing?” Mary asked.

“Why walking through the woods naked of course,” Julie said, as if it needed to be explained.

“No like, where are we going and why?” Mary corrected herself.

Jenny and Julie just looked back and stop. “There really isn’t much of a plan tonight. We have a bit of a route. We have a destination, but for the most part it’s just to one end of the path and back,” Jenny explained.

“We also wanted you a chance to experience this in a more peaceful setting. It was probably crazy in camp, but out here there is a little more freedom,” Julie said.

“I don’t know why you guys want to do this. Aren’t you scared someone might see?” Mary wanted to have some answers. Jenny and Julie didn’t seem to be shaking or blushing, even though they were standing naked outside as if they were clothed. Mary on the other hand was shaking and blushing.

“We admit we’re more use to being in these kinds of situations. This isn’t even the first time we’ve been naked on this path. As for someone seeing, that risk we’ve learned to enjoy.” Mary just gave Julie a weird look as she explained this. “You’ll understand better as time goes on, trust us.”

“There’s going to be more? You can’t do this to me my whole life!”

“We aren’t going to force you anymore Mary. Yet we’ve already proven you do enjoy this. We also would really love if you did join us more often. We think it would be really good for you.” Mary could tell Jenny was sincere, but she had a hard time accepting it all.

“Look, we’ve been too pushy on you. We want to make that up. We want to make it up to you. We aren’t going to tonight, but in the future when you better understand what this all about, we’ll let you be the one pushing us into a few uncomfortable situations,” Julie promised.

“I don’t know guys. I mean I want to get you back, but that doesn’t make this all ok,” Mary argued.

“No, but it will make it even. Although you can’t be too mad, you are enjoying it,” Mary blushed remembering what happened earlier. Her hands again covered up between her legs. She couldn’t believe that she was again growing pretty wet.

“You’re so cute when you do that. Really takes me back to the earlier days of this,” Jenny said as she imitated a similar posed. Jenny and Julie shared a look and began giggling. Mary was completely in the dark. She was starting to put the pieces together in her head that the two must have some secret life she had never known about.

“Time to keep moving. We do have our own personal stop we want to make. You don’t need to worry since you don’t have to be involved,” Julie said with a look of joy in her eye.

The three continued their trek till Mary began to occasionally hear traffic. They were beginning to get closer and closer to some form of road. Before long, down the path there was an opening that leads right into a roadway.

Mary followed Jenny and Julie close by, but since a car or two passed, she didn’t get close to the exit.

“Just watch and see how the pros do it,” Julie bragged as the two skipped out to the road. Mary watched as they stood with hands on the back of their heads, legs spread, and facing down the road. They stayed near the side. Mary watched wide eyed as she heard a car coming. The car zoomed by at about 55 mph, not seeming to notice the two naked girls. Mary only snuck closer to get a better look.

Chances were that due to how dark it had gotten, and the fact that the cars were moving so fast, Jenny and Julie were actually sort of safe. She still couldn’t believe that the two would just stand exposed like that.

By the time the two turned to check back on Mary, Mary was right near the path exit, hiding behind a tree.

“Want to try it?” Julie offered.

Mary responded with silence at first. Yet when she didn’t hear anyone coming she decided to venture out a bit. Jenny took her hand and they walked to the edge of the road. Mary looked down both ways to see if anyone was coming or not.

“How could you stand here without moving when someone comes?” Mary asked, unsure if she could even stand there even if no one was coming.

“Well it isn’t easy at first,” Jenny said trying to explain.

It didn’t take long though for the sound of a car coming to spook Mary. She didn’t really know what to do, so she hid herself behind Jenny. The yelp she made as she did only brought smiles to Jenny’s and Julie’s faces.

“You can come out now,” Jenny told Mary, who slowly returned to standing next to Jenny. Mary was so on nerves right now, she never even let go of Jenny’s hand. “Man I think you left some scratches though as you had those pointy things pressed against my back. Mary blushed realizing just how much Jenny probably felt when she had her chest pressed against her back.

“I want to…” Mary began to mumble. Jenny and Julie looked at her, waiting to see what she’d say. “I want to try and stand out here for the next one.” Mary finally let out.

“Well don’t let us stop you.” Jenny said as she let go of Mary’s hand and again posed like she had before. Julie was also doing to too. Mary with hands at side, not really wanting to expose herself like they did.

When a car did come though, Mary wasn’t able to stand still. She covered herself and turned to the side as it went by. Its honks scaring her more. She couldn’t believe she had just been seen naked, even if the driver couldn’t have seen any details.

“Here, let us help,” Jenny offered before Mary could object, Jenny and Julie each held one of Mary’s hands. They were nice to leave them at her sides, but Mary was now unable to cover. However as the next car came, she didn’t struggle. She closed her eyes and just trusted her friends to hold onto her. If her body didn’t feel like it was buzzing, she would have said it was a dream. She just stood naked for a total stranger out on the side of the road.

When the car was gone, Jenny and Julie had let go. Mary though still stood standing. All day her arousal had grown, and she felt so on edge at that moment. She wanted to cool down, but Jenny and Julie began to talk.

“Congrats Mary. So glad you just did that. I bet yesterday you didn’t think you’d be naked outside flashing cars and wearing almost nothing around camp all day,” Julie cooed.

“Don’t you feel that fluttering in your stomach? I mean this thrill is fun, right?” Jenny asked.

“You’re going to love this stuff, just watch. You’ll be begging us to strip you in no time.”

Mary just stood and listened. Her mouth was becoming so dry. She didn’t know how to speak. She was so tempted to move her hands to bring herself off at this point. The shame she felt for even thinking about it only pushed the idea further though.

Another car came whizzing by. She felt completely vulnerable without the hands of Julie and Jenny to hold, yet she felt she couldn’t move. The car went right by as it honked suddenly at her site and went on by. When Mary heard the honk she could feel her whole body ripple. She didn’t know what was going on, but it was like almost the sound of the honk had started a pulsing right on her clit. Although stronger than she ever felt it, she could tell she was starting to orgasm. Before Jenny and Julie could ask what was wrong, Mary placed a hand between her legs and fell to her knees in a moan.

Mary was left kneeling at the side of the road experiencing an orgasm like none other she had. She was lost to the day’s event or even how the orgasm was set off without a touch. Now the only thought through her mind was how she now was outside climaxing. Her hand had just enough energy to rub her clitoris. She rolled through probably two or three orgasms, but to Mary it felt like one.

Jenny and Julie helped Mary up when she had finally slowed down and her body had relaxed. Mary was shocked to be suddenly pulled to her feet. The two helped her walk out of the way of the road. Mary mumbled a thanks for that, but she couldn’t look at them.

“Ok, that was probably pretty crazy. I guess we should have figured you wouldn’t have released any pressure all day. That must have been one huge relief just now,” Julie tried saying to make Mary feel a bit better about it.

“I can remember my first time outside. Impressive and lucky for you to have it on your first day. It also looked really powerful,” Jenny said hoping it would be enough.

“Oh guys… but it was soo… I can’t believe I just…” Mary tried saying. She didn’t know how to feel now. She just basically masturbated outside in front of her friends. She had just somehow topped that day’s worth of embarrassment in that one moment.

“Now don’t worry. We’ve both do it, and we both do it outside or even in public places. Don’t feel too ashamed. Let’s get back to camp and you can finally get dressed. You’ve had one heck of a day, “Jenny said as she slowly let go of Mary. Julie did the same and Mary began to walk on her own.

The rest of the walk was spent silently. Mary was too embarrassed to say any more, and Jenny and Julie didn’t know what to say. They snuck into the cabin successfully, and all three girls dressed. As they were leaving to get something to eat for dinner though, Mary was finally able to say something, “Thanks guys…. Today was… fun.” The two didn’t respond to it, only smiled and gave Mary a hug. They happily went off to dinner.

True to their word, Jenny and Julie didn’t try any more stunts. They even left Mary alone for all of the rest of camp. Mary of course had the whole thing on her mind for the rest of the job. In the remaining week Mary couldn’t bring herself to believe just what she had done.

On the last day, Mary had been packed the night before. All she had to do was take her usual early morning shower. Getting out from it she began to remember how she hadn’t any that one day. She’d been almost hoping as she showered they’d been gone again. She tried to dismiss the thought the whole time. Yet when she saw the clothes lying on the bench, something convinced her to leave them there.

She knew that no one was ever up at this time. She also knew Jenny and Julie were probably sleeping. She checked out the door and saw no one. She told herself she could get her clothes back later. Moments later, in the morning light, had someone been up they would have seen Mary running and sneaking along the campsite with nothing on. Her clothes had been left back in the showers. She was nervous as all sin, but at the same time she giggled to herself. She couldn’t believe her friends had been right about this stuff, how she was going to get hooked.

The End

Jappio
04-30-2010, 12:50 PM
I guess I should have figured a story with some tone down wouldn't be very popular here =P

rdcottman
04-30-2010, 08:10 PM
It was a good story but i think that the original is actually better. btw i never really liked remakes of anything.

BettyBoop
05-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I think I prefer this one, it's slower, realistic and more descriptive.

Daring nemder
05-02-2010, 11:49 PM
that was an awsome story. i would even love to read a sequill. great job plz keep righting story's.