PDA

View Full Version : Corner time

SlutPuppy
04-21-2010, 09:07 PM
:rolleyes: I thought of this earlier today, taking it from something that happened to me last night. A good punishment for bad slaves, CORNER TIME!

Just have them stand in the corner, staring at it for however long you want. Even make them wear a skirt and keep it lifted up, while you spank them in the corner. And if they look away from the corner, or drop the skirt, or try to touch themselves at all, punish them more. More spankings, or anything else you want.

You can also have them kneal on the ground and cuff their hands behind their back while they're in corner time. Add any other thing you'd like, to make it harder. :p

ofthenorth
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
A few "fun" additions to that are making the slave hold a coin to the wall with their nose and punish if it drops, putting uncooked rice or beans on the floor to kneel on, instead of cuffing hands make the slave hold their hands behind their head it'll tire them out and depending on how long the constant holding them up will make them ache like crazy.

barefootslave
04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
wow id like someone to do this to me! :mad:

Star Shadows
04-28-2010, 10:06 AM
This is a good punishment I think. It works well as they begin to get bored and in the case of alot of of the possible modfications they would become sore. It also give them time to consider what the have done wrong and how to rectify it so it won't happen again.

SubMissChievous
04-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh I may be feeling "maso-crazy" today but reading this reminded me of the Essay as Punishment (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44687) one...

Imagine having to do corner time, think about what you did wrong and then have to do the essay one...

Hopefully no one will want to kill or behead me some day for posting this as an idea/suggestion... :eek: :D

Star Shadows
04-28-2010, 10:19 AM
haha brill idea chloe, may not have agreed if on the receiving end, but I think you're too nice, will just have to hope other people agree.

masterrobert
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
This one is great, with endless possibilities. Kneeling on carpet is easier than hardwood, and kneeling on a stool can be even more painful. Sand or kitty litter can increase this even further. As mentioned, a coin can be used to enforce the task while the Top is left free to do other things. As noted by others, this leaves the backside of the slave nice and exposed.

tiffy
04-29-2010, 09:17 AM
this sounds like a great thing to use!

diapered slave
04-29-2010, 10:29 AM
having the slave hold the panties they wore that day against the wall with thier nose is more punishing then a cion, holding thier wet panties with thier tongue is even worse :D

SlutPuppy
05-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Oh I may be feeling "maso-crazy" today but reading this reminded me of the Essay as Punishment (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44687) one...

Imagine having to do corner time, think about what you did wrong and then have to do the essay one...

Hopefully no one will want to kill or behead me some day for posting this as an idea/suggestion... :eek: :D

Hehehehe. I like this one Chole, I just might have to tell my baby about this one :p

HHHobo
05-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Sharpen a pencil at both ends. Have the slave keep the pencil between her thighs for the entire corner time. If the pencil drops, the corner time starts over from the beginning.

You can also have the slave drink a lot of liquid before the corner time and deny her access to the bathroom. Time will pass much more slowly if she has to piss.

Sonny19
05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I like this idea. props to all and the additions