PDA

View Full Version : Cum in Panties (Girls)

thonglover
04-20-2010, 10:33 AM

Im just wondering, do any of the girls here think it is disgusting that guys cum in women panties?

What would you do if you found cum in your washed panties?
How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother
Have you ever found any?
Does it turn you on knowing that your brother or cousin or even a male friend came in your panties?
would you confont them?
would you ever masterbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers?
does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them?

Just wondering how the girls feel about this, Guys you can answer too if you like

BettyBoop
04-20-2010, 10:39 AM

I would probably be disgusted, I'd throw them away.

How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother?
I'd probably be sick.

Have you ever found any?
No

Would you confront them?
No. It'd be awkward, if I knew it was them I just wouldn't talk to them. But no one in my family would do that.

Would you ever masturbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers?
Definitely not.

Does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them?
It freaks me out a little, but I suppose it's up to them I can't really say it bothers me when I'm not involved, I feel sorry for their sisters though.

SubMissChievous
04-20-2010, 10:46 AM
1. What would you do if you found cum in your washed panties?

I very seldom wear panties but if it happened I would put the stained panties in the washer and put on clean ones on instead...

2. How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother

I would have a discussion with him about respect of other people's belongings and privacy. Perhaps even suggest that it's time he gets a girlfriend...

3. Have you ever found any?

No.

4. Does it turn you on knowing that your brother or cousin or even a male friend came in your panties?

No.

5. would you confont them?

See answer to question #2.

6. would you ever masterbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers?

No...Why would I even want to?

7. does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them?

What makes you think that all guys like that? I've had enough guys in my life to know for sure it's not a majority ;) Does it bother me to know that *some* are turned on by this? No.

Yeah I know... probably not the answers you hoped for but since it's a Truth question... :)

Star Shadows
04-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Age16
Sex Female
(vaguely curious as to why ask sex/gender when the thread says (girls) in brackets, implying it is a question only for girls)

What would you do if you found cum in your washed panties? I think I'd be really freaked out, and pissed off. But in regards to the panties I would either wash them or bin them keeping the far far away
How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother? Really angry but possibly not supprised, he is a bit ... odd.
Have you ever found any? No
Does it turn you on knowing that your brother or cousin or even a male friend came in your panties? Certainly not.
would you confont them? Noooo too awkward
would you ever masterbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers? No
does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them? Like chloe said I am sure it isnt all (or even most) guys that do this, and though I think its odd, it doesnt bother me really, each to their own as the saying goes.

sweetsong
04-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Age 23
Sex Girly

I'm just wondering, do any of the girls here think it is disgusting that guys cum in women panties? There's worse things that turn some boys on. o.o

1. What would you do if you found cum in your washed panties?
I would rinse them out and then wash them.

2. How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother?
Like I was going to throw up.

3. Have you ever found any?
No.

4. Does it turn you on knowing that your brother or cousin or even a male friend came in your panties?
Not even in the slightest. :D

5. Would you confront them?
Yeah. But my brother and I talk about everything since we live together. I already know he doesn't masturbate that much and he isn't kinky. ;) No other boys have access to my stuff.

6. Would you ever masturbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers?
No. I do steal my brother's clothes sometimes but only for comfort purposes. :D

7. Does it bother you that guys like seeing their sisters underwear and cumming in them?
Yes. Your sister is your sister is your sister. She can be your best friend even but that's it!

Edited all the spelling and other mistakes. :D

Bubblegum
04-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Sex: Female

Im just wondering, do any of the girls here think it is disgusting that guys cum in women panties?

I would be worried and put them back in the wash. Not in the basket in the drum itself, very near the back.
I guess I wouldn't mind too much if they were a similar age to me which he is kinda.
Have you ever found any?
No.
Does it turn you on knowing that your brother or cousin or even a male friend came in your panties?
Not unless I had a cruch on them so not cousin or brother...
Would you confont them?
Possibly but I wouldn't be nasty. I'd let him continue if I knew he made sure they were washed and stuff. Tell him about getDare (if he didn't already know) and probably let him into this side of my little life.
No
does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them?
Not too much surprisingly.

Just wondering how the girls feel about this, Guys you can answer too if you like

Stix
04-20-2010, 11:32 AM

WHAT?! That's disgusting. How many guys do you know that like that? :S

Mere
04-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Age 15..years
Sex Female...

Throw them, may be bury them..lol

If younger..Someone is SO DEAD..
If older..They're gonna feel awkward about that soooooon

Have you ever found any?
Nope

NO FUCKING WAY...eww

would you confont them?
Nope....

Gross enough??

Yeah..thats stupid..

thonglover
04-20-2010, 05:29 PM
WHAT?! That's disgusting. How many guys do you know that like that? :S

Trust me I have been on plenty of forums were guys have done this, posted pics of it and of there sis along with a collection of her panties and toys if found. Its not so unusual, its more taboo and something people don't like venturing into just like incest.

Merlin
04-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Trust me I have been on plenty of forums were guys have done this, posted pics of it and of there sis along with a collection of her panties and toys if found. Its not so unusual, its more taboo and something people don't like venturing into just like incest.there is nothing you wont find a few people liking it, especially on the net. But that doesn't mean the majority do it...

thonglover
04-21-2010, 02:36 AM
If a few means a couple thousand...

But yes i shud have reworded the last question, how do you feel tht some guys like to use there sisters/mothers underwear to masterbate over?

CollaredBlondie
04-21-2010, 04:01 AM

But yes i shud have reworded the last question, how do you feel tht some guys like to use there sisters/mothers underwear to masterbate over?

yeah, rewording is a good thing. And by the way, it's *their.

Nixie
04-21-2010, 01:48 PM
No...

NO....

NO....

STILL NO!!!!!!!!

SubMissChievous
04-21-2010, 01:54 PM

A couple thousand is NOT a lot :p

But how many people use or fantasize about it is irrelevent to me. I simply have zero interest in people who like to cum on inanimate objects in general regardless if they belong to a family member or not.

Fauchi
04-22-2010, 03:22 PM

I would be disgusted, I'd throw them away and kill the person who is responsible

THAT'S ODD

Have you ever found any?
NOO

Would you confront them?
Sure.

Would you ever masturbate in your brothers/cousins/fathers boxers?
Definitely not.

Does it bother you that guys like seeing there sisters underwear and cumming in them?
That's just disgusting. If you really feel like doing such stuff you'd propably see a doctor

Felice<3
04-27-2010, 04:50 AM

I'd be disgusted despite my fetish and I won't want to touch it at all.
I'd kill him. Utterly. Especially if he do it on my expensive ones.
Have you ever found any?
So nope.
No! Go cum in others underwear not mine! Rather than turned on, I'd probably be pissed off.
would you confont them?
Nope. It's as good as they caught you masturbating and asking you how was it.
No, I hate the texture of it.
If they specifically like mine then they are sick in their head then yes. But if they do it in other girls female underwear as fetish, I probably won't be bothered. :p

sydneyyy93
04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Sex:
-Female
do any of the girls here think it is disgusting that guys cum in women panties?
-A little bit.
-Throw them out
How would you feel if it was your younger/older brother
Have you ever found any?
Ummm id be pretty embarrassed.
-It might.
would you confont them?
-No probably not
-No.
-Not really.