PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Dream Come True?

TR DARE
04-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I logged on MSN, hoping to see Nikki on, an amazingly hot brunette with large size B tits, not only extreme beauty, she was my age, had an amazing personality, and she loved playing truth or dare. Well, she was on, but sadly two of her friends were at her house.. After a while we got on cam, Yorilin and Cande were the other two girls, they were quiet pretty too. Yori was tan and brunette, and Cande was a pretty pale with flowing blond hair. "No game tonight" I thought, since her friends were over. They were sleeping over so they were in tiny shorts and tank tops as their PJ's. After being complemented on how good I looked to the point of annoyance, which was a new feeling for me, they started asking a game we could all play.. (They were talking through a mic and I was typing; we were both on cam) Before I had a chance to hint truth or dare, one of the girls brought it up. Me and Nikki had played before but I've never played in a group. They soon made me take my shirt off and my shorts, leaving me in my small blue boxers. I got them to flash their boobs and even make out lightly, it was a lot of fun, but it just got better. And to think it was all actually happening, it was amazing.

To be continued..

(This is more of the intro than an actual part, an actual full sized part or two will hopefully be posted tomorrow.)

seth18
04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
(This is more of the intro than an actual part, an actual full sized part or two will hopefully be posted tomorrow.)

Yeah, a bit rushed & short