PDA

View Full Version : Cat Punishment

WolfXAmongXSheep
04-18-2010, 06:44 PM
"A male cat's penis has a band of about 120-150 backwards-pointing spines, which are about one millimeter long;[147] upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female's vagina."

I had this idea when I was flipping threw the channals and heard this. I took a round brush and stuck the top of the brush in to my Slaves vagina to simulate a cats penis. I only use this for punishments and my tip if you would like to do this is make sure that the hairbrush has the little round tips on them for safety reasons. Best Of Luck.

http://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file/prod/marketing/mkt_files/new_company//sangshinhb/img_en/o_P260784.jpg (hope this works)

llviia
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
I've heard that about Cat's before but have never thought of doing it with a hairbrush. Very nice. Just have to be careful when doing something like that to make sure you don't injure her.

b0ris
04-21-2010, 01:45 AM
As you say, the variant with the rounded tips is much easier then the one in the picture (just a sharp edge at the end of the hair).

I tried both anally (a loooong time ago). The one with just hairs really hurt, i could not get it in at all really (and even worse to get the bit that was in, back out). The one with the rounded titps on the other hand , i could insert fully, just the handle sticking out :). When reversing the direction, it gives a very intense prickling, but doesn't really hurt. Once the bristles are folded in the other direction, it is again a very nice feeling.

I did all this submerged in a bath, only water as (very poor!) lube.