PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: And Jille was the preacher's daughter, too

misspiggy7
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
This story takes place in Florida
Jille was the church girl. She went to a private school where they taught the Bible and was active in her youth group. She was a Christian but hadn’t worked out her position on unmarried sex; she thought it was okay, but she’d never do it, it’s not like boys were lining up or anything.

Just because Jille wasn’t big on dating and stuff didn’t mean she wasn’t a knock out! She had blue eyes and brown hair that was usually curled and pulled back with d sized breasts.

She was an early bloomer, which is the reason her parents broke down and put her in private school. Most girls got jealous and resented her, it was all against Jille! The boys made it worse by giving her attention other girls wanted. She came home red faced and teary eyed all the time and her parents just said it’d get better, ‘til one day she came home with a bloody nose. That’s when her mom and dad got to work and sent her to different public schools, not a one worked out. So they finally found a small private school that wasn’t too expensive. However, most people who went to this private school weren’t well behaved or Christian, they had been kicked out of public schools and parents thought a private school would discipline them (they were WAY off).

Something you may have noticed was her name, Jille. She was named “Jill”, but she thought that Jill was too, common. Jill was the name of any old girl that conformed; Jille was a name that stood out, so she changed it, simple as that!

Oh, and one more thing I forgot, Jille was the preacher’s daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Jille woke up Friday morning with a huge smile on her face. Her Mom and dad were going to Tennessee tomorrow for her two week spring break, but she was staying home.

“So you’ll be gone when I get home, right?” Jille said heading out the door in her white blazer and plaid skirt
“Don’t act too excited” her dad said handing her her bag.
“How can I not?”
“I’ll ignore that”
“C’mon Dad, just kidding.”
“I know” he said ruffling her hair.
“Dad!” she complained, grabbing a brush and fixing her hair. “I am sixteen! It is time to give up the hair ruffling!”
“Against my religion.” Her dad joked. “Now hurry or you’ll be late!”
“Bye guys” Jille called hurrying out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Jille sat in math between her friend Chloe and a boy named Haddon. She didn’t know anything more than Haddon’s reputation and name, nor did she care to, she had heard his reputation and that was all she needed.
She was absent mindedly drawing pictures of random things on her binder; it was just a review anyway.

“I think he likes you” Chloe whispered to Jille
“Who?” Jille whispered back
“That Haddon boy! Duh.”
“Oh, good for him then.”
“What?”
“I don’t need to date another boy like that.”
“Like ‘that’?”
“Yeah. You know, a boy that thinks he’s bad ah-”
“Jille are you paying attention?” Ms. Shilizzi asked
“Yes-uh- I was asking Chloe if I could-uh borrow her notes” Jille answered
“Uh-huh, right”
“Sorry”
“Just pay attention!”
“Yes sir- uh ma’am, I meant ma’am!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jille carried her lunch tray to the table where Chloe and her two other friends in their clique, Lottie and Taylor, were sitting

“Today has been brutal! I got called out in every class so far!” Jille complained
“And you called Ms. Shilizzi a guy!” Chloe added, laughing
“Did you really!? That is so funny!” Lottie said through laughter

Just then a boy sat down, it was Haddon. All four girls stood up to leave.
“Wait! Jille” he called as they walked away
Jille turned on her heels
“Yeah?” she asked, praying he didn’t want a date.
“Come back, I need to talk to you!”
“Fine.” She answered walking back to the table
“I found your cell phone” he said with a peculiar smile on his face that made Jille shudder.
“Really? Do you have it?”
“It’s at my house, catch a ride with me after school does that sound good?
Jille hesitated “I…. guess”
“Okay I’ll wait out front for you”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Jille adjusted her backpack and walked out the front door. she spotted Haddon right away, standing with a couple of guys who had the same reputation as him. She stood in view of them but wasn’t planning on walking over there ‘til his friends had left.
“Hey! Jille!” Haddon called.
“Damn” Jille mumbled walking over to him
“That’s Jille?” one asked
“Um, duh I just yelled ‘Hey, Jille!’” Haddon answered with a glare
“Oh um yeah, I just never knew her, um name.” He answered nervously
“Can we leave?” Jille asked. “I’m ready”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Jille walked in to Haddon’s house with Haddon following her. She didn’t notice him punch in a code that made it so no one could open the door without knowing the code.
“Where’s my cell?” she asked
“Shut up!” Haddon said
“Excuse me?”
“Take off your clothes, bitch!”
“What the hell!? I knew I shouldn’t have gotten a ride from you!”
“I found an interesting picture- actually a whole file of interesting pictures on your cell!”
Jille froze; she knew exactly what he was talking about
“H-how did you know my password!?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
How do you like it?

misspiggy7
04-18-2010, 12:02 PM
anybody like it?

thefunman
04-18-2010, 12:13 PM
I love the story so far keep going.

misspiggy7
04-18-2010, 06:55 PM
185 veiws
2 comments

eostby
04-18-2010, 07:23 PM
185 veiws
2 comments

You're going to realize a couple things about this site. 1) People will read your story for a while before they comment on it. One post does not a story make. People will comment when they are ready, not when you are. 2) People will call you out on grammar/spelling mistakes. Like when you don't bother to correct the difference between 185 views and 185 veiws.

firenight
04-19-2010, 09:02 AM
good can't wait for more

misspiggy7
04-19-2010, 02:03 PM
thanks for your replies, I've got almost half of the next part done!!
The first part moved very fast because I wanted it to cover 6 parts
1) What she looked like
2) the girls in her clique
3) her relationship with her father
4) How she treated boys like Haddon
5) How she got into this mess
6) Why she changed her name

the next chapters will get more in depth
and I will try to post by Sunday this week because i know how annoying it is to wait for a story

The Judge
04-19-2010, 03:27 PM
pretty good. i agree a little fast but if you go a little more in depth, then you'll do just fine

misspiggy7
04-26-2010, 01:22 PM
“Take off your clothes, bitch!”
“What the hell!? I knew I shouldn’t have gotten a ride from you!”
“I found an interesting picture- actually a whole file of interesting pictures on your cell!”
Jille froze; she knew exactly what he was talking about
“H-how did you know my password!?”

And now we begin anew!
“Remember Rick?” Haddon asked
“That boy I broke up with months ago?” Jille said. “Why?”
“As I recall, he broke up with you.”
“Tomato, Tomotta.”
“More like tomato, potato…”
“Why did you mention Rick?”
“Those pictures were for Rick, weren’t they?”
“But I never sent them!”
“But you gave Rick your password and let him see them.”
“So Rick sold me out!?”
“Well, not exactly, you have a choice.” Haddon said with a sinister smile. “(A) be my slave for spring break, starting now. (B) Let me publish those photos on the internet and pass them out at school and send a copy to your dad!”
“How is that a choice?” Jille whined “no matter what I choose I’m miserable!”
“Exactly!”
“I guess A, promise Taylor, Chloe, and Lottie won’t find out?”
“One of them already knows!”
“WHAT!?”
“Chill out!” Haddon said. “And start stripping!"
Jille took off her blazer and starred uneasily at Haddon
“That’s not going to cut it! You know what I want, so do it!” Haddon commanded
“But… I…” Jille began
“You? You have no say, I say what goes!”
Jille hesitated
Haddon sighed. “Let me show you something, slave”
Jille followed Haddon up the stairs and into his room. He opened his closet door and pulled out a leather whip. Jille could swear she spotted blood on it.
“This whip has seen the frightened faces of many stubborn slaves.” Haddon said.
Jille shuddered
“If you make me angry enough to use this whip, I will use it hard! I won’t hold back! Understand?” Haddon said with an eerie smile.
“Yes, master.”
“You catch on fast! Now do what I told you!”
The sight of Haddon holding a whip made Jille move quickly.
In less than a minute her skirt, panties, bra, socks and shoes were laying in a heap at her master’s feet.
Haddon collected them and tossed the in a gym bag.
Jille didn’t really notice, she was trying to cover herself adequately enough, she could remember being this embarrassed, ever! Her face had already turned a bright crimson shade.
“I don’t understand girls like you.” Haddon commented. “You’re probably my most sexy slave yet, but you try to cover up anyway.”
“I’m… I don’t………….. I” Jille stuttered searching for a reply.

DING DONG!

“That must be our first guest, go get the door, slave”
“Guests!? But…”
“GET the door, slave!” Haddon said (he had already unlocked it from the code when Jille agreed to be his slave)
Jille ran down the steps and opened the door to see a rather familiar girl
“HEEEY!!” she said, as if they were in the hall at school
“What?” Jille said, dumbfounded. “Why are you… here at HADDON’S HOUSE?”
“Me and Haddon go back.”
“Huh?”
“Let me in and I’ll explain, alright?”
“Okay….”

misspiggy7
04-26-2010, 01:24 PM
i know i'm a day late, but it was too risky to post yesterday, anyone finds out about this site, i'm off of it and then no story! so i am sorry but i cant get caught on here...

whatever123
04-30-2010, 01:17 PM
k, just stop taking for long. its goood. dont make it too perverted

misspiggy7
11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
“HEEEY!!” she said, as if they were in the hall at school
“What?” Jille said, dumbfounded. “Why are you… here at HADDON’S HOUSE?”
“Me and Haddon go back.”
“Huh?”
“Let me in and I’ll explain, alright?”
“Okay….”
Jille stepped back and allowed Lottie to come in.
“So, look at you!” Lottie teased
Jille blushed. Lottie was not exactly who she had hoped it to be. Lottie was who Jille wanted to impress. She was rich, spoiled, beautiful, and popular! Jille wanted to be accepted by Lottie more than she wanted anything!
Oh, GOD! Jille thought she must think I’m a total whore! I wonder what Haddon told her!
“So you wanna know the STOR-RAY or what?” Lottie asked, dragging a pink “princess” embroidered suitcase behind her
“Umm... S-sure!” Jille stuttered, trying to cover herself.
“‘Kay!” Lottie said sitting down. “I was Haddon’s slave when I was 14!”
“… That’s all?” Jille asked after a couple of minutes
“Yep! Ta-dah!” Lottie joked. “You don’t think it was too rambley? I, I ramble a lot, so...”
Jille smiled, Lottie could always cheer her up!
Haddon came down the stairs.
“Somebody kept me waiting!” Lottie sung.
Haddon smiled and rushed to Lottie’s side. “Sorry,” He said giving her a brief hug. “Had to make sure some friends were still coming.”
Jille gasped
His friends are CREEPS! She thought
Lottie glanced at her understandingly
“Haddon” Lottie began. “I think she needs to calm down!”
Haddon looked at Jille, she definitely looked nervous. “What do you want me to do about it?”
“Well…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Truth or dare?” Haddon said to Lottie, he didn’t know how much this would calm Jille down, though.
“Dare, but, start small…” She said mostly for Jille’s sake
Haddon groaned “fine!” he thought for a moment. “Take off your top, then”
Lottie complied with ease, now her white blazer was on the floor, revealing her hot pink B cup bra. She smiled saucily at Haddon and bounced her boobs.
“Jilley! Truth or-”
“Truth!” Jille replied hastily, she decided her best bet was to stay on truth and avoid degrading tasks as long as possible.
Lottie thought for a moment, trying to keep her friend comfortable she asked “What were looking forward to this morning?”
I was going to try some stuff on getdare, but now… Jille thought; “Uh, I don’t know… having my girls over and going to the beach, I guess” she lied. “Haddon, Truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Haddon answered.
That was the answer Jille hoped for “what should I expect these next two weeks?”
“Embarrassment.” Lottie answered for him, half sickened that a slave would go as far as to ask that, although she was really not sure why. “You won’t be hearing anything else!”

DING DONG

“‘Kay,” Haddon said, happy to break the tension. “Short game! Slave, the door?”
Jille sighed and got up, although "truth or Dare" wasn't her favorite fame, she knew it was better than whatever was in store for her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL that’s all for now
So sorry it took that long, my big bro found this site when he visited, he made me promise not to get on it anymore and he wouldn’t tell (he’s 23 and I love him to death but, I knew that promise wouldn’t last)
I didn’t for a while, but I had to! I deleted all I had of this story because I thought I’d never get back on, but I did, and, really, I don’t see how it was his business anyway! But ‘tis here, now.

Daring nemder
11-29-2010, 04:49 AM
Great start plz continue

firenight
11-29-2010, 08:43 AM
go on please want more

misspiggy7
11-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Great start plz continue

go on please want more

thanks for the replies =)
Please rate if you want to!
working on the 4th addition

yomama
11-29-2010, 07:00 PM
This is great. Keep writing but do not rush.

misspiggy7
12-01-2010, 08:29 PM
DING DONG

“‘Kay,” Haddon said, happy to break the tension. “Short game! Slave, the door?”
Jille sighed and got up, although "truth or Dare" wasn't her favorite fame, she knew it was better than whatever was in store for her

Jille opened the door a lot less reluctantly than the first time. Well, that was more because she was daydreaming than that she was comfortable. She was thinking about all the things that could happen these two weeks. Her fantasies could not match the embarrassment that would actually take place, but perhaps that was a good thing, for now, because it took her mind off of reality, in fact, she had forgotten she was naked. She didn’t answer the door sheepishly, as she had when Lottie had come, instead she didn’t hesitate at all!

At the door stood a relatively tall guy, about 6’3”. He had brown, shortish hair, it reached about midway down his neck and green eyes that sat behind a pair of thin rectangle framed glasses, and he was still wearing his uniform, a white blazer, a red tie, and khakis.
“Well!” he smiled. “Hello!”
Jille remembered her naked state.
“Oh...” she groaned trying to cover herself.
“JAMES!” Haddon exclaimed from behind Jille. “Slave, take our guest’s bag.”
James handed her a black case. “Not too heavy, right?” he asked, he seemed genuinely concerned.
Jille was struggling to hold it, she opened her mouth to respond but Haddon answered for her.
“My slave will be fine.” He said, then turning to Jille “Slave, carry that up to the 3rd bedroom on the right. Once that is done, go to the 1st bedroom on the left, and wait.”

Jille carried the heavy case up the steps, she almost dropped it a couple times, but eventually, she was up the steps.
“3rd on the right…” she mumbled, she soon found the correct room.
“Wow.” She whispered, stepping in. The room was fairly large, furnished with a plasma screen and an Xbox, a large bed that looked very comfortable, a mini-fridge, and three deep purple bean bag chairs.

She set the black case down and sat on the bed. She lowered her back so she was lying, with her legs, from the knees down, were hanging off the bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. She wondered how her room would be. She got up after a few minutes and went to the mini-fridge, to find it was fully stocked with Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. She reached for a can of Dr. Pepper, but thought better of it
Master would be mad already, if he could see me. She thought. Better not push…

She found her way to the room Haddon told her to wait in and opened the door. She was very excited to see her own room (or at least what she assumed to be her room) after seeing that palace of a room!
Her jaw dropped as she stepped into the room!

She saw three items in the room, a large dog cage, a dog bed (inside the cage), and a lamp. Her eyes filled with tears as she discovered how little she was getting.
She then remembered her position. Slave.
Is my entire stay gonna be this way? Jille wondered

Her tear-filled eyes rested upon a 4th item in the room.
A yellow post-it
I gave you two orders. Very simple orders. Shouldn’t have taken more than a few moments. Yet, I came in to an empty room. Come down stairs, to your punishment, slave!

Shit!” She exclaimed. Then she flinched, half expecting her father to scold her. She smiled. “Damn….” Okay, she had said that before, at school. “Ass.” That one, too. “Bitch!” she felt a bit of a rush and giggled at the bit of freedom she had discovered. “Fuh-” no, that one just wouldn’t come out. “Fuh-” she tried again. “Fuh… fuh… fork…” she couldn’t bring herself to say that, she blushed at her childish ways and walked down to her punishment.
“Shit” she whispered.

alex_carter
12-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Uh, oh. I wonder what kind of punishment she's gonna get.