PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: A Naked Summer with Slave 967-379-574

Ancient Brit
04-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Post 1

This is a true story.

This first post will give some background about me and how I became slave to Mistress Alison in France.

The following posts will detail my naked activities and dares this summer.

I'd got the trail-name Ancient Brit during my hiking in the USA and I tend to use this on the internet, but as far as Mistress is concerned I'm Slave 967-379-574

Being a teacher I had long holidays and used to spend much of my time walking and camping in the mountains where I gradually spent more and more time naked. Initially just skinnydipping in mountain lakes and streams, then when taking breaks and camping and eventually even hiking naked occasionally.

Then I got a serious foot injury and started canoeing instead of walking. I spent many long summers canoeing in an open canoe, mainly in lakes and rivers of Sweden. I continued my habit skinny-dipping. I still remember one incident which changed my attitude to public nudity. I was at a deserted swimming jetty beside one of the lakes and stripped off and went for a swim. A lady about 200m further along the the shoreline had spotted me and she called over her two 15/16 year-old daughters and the walked over and sat in a circle around my clothes. I stayed swimming in the water for some time, but it was obvious they had no intention of leaving so I had no option but to get out and walk, completely naked (no towel) into a circle formed by mother and girls. I ended up chatting with them while I dried off and then got dressed. I'd always been a bit of a reluctant exhibitionist, but I found this experience exhilarating and decided I wanted more of it.
I started canoeing naked whenever it was warm enough and one of my favourite tricks was to wait, naked, at a deserted lakeside beach with my clothes in a pile well away from the water. Then when I heard a car pull up at the carpark or people approaching I would go for a swim so that when they turned up I would be "surprised" when skinnydipping and I'd be caught naked.

After taking early retirement from teaching I was looking for an excuse to be an exhibitionist in the winter and I managed to get involved in bodypainting where I was completely naked while being painted.
Then I went to a bodypainting party where, in a side-room, a Mistress set up a dungeon and was introducing a succession of "victims" to some gentle BDSM. The other "victims" (male or female) left their underclothes had their sessions, but when it was my turn I stripped naked and was blindfolded before being tied to the A-frame. The Mistress started by caressing me and stroking my penis and it wasn't long before it was standing to attention. Once I was fully erect the Mistress intermingled caning me, mainly on the backside, with sensuous massage of my penis. All this was being done in a room crowded with strangers. I found this very exciting and it was certainly an another experience that I wanted to repeat.

At about this time I got early retirement from teaching because of the foot problem and my summers were spent canoeing and I managed some bodypainting and bdsm activity during the winter.

Then, the doctors having given up, my foot got better on its own, and I was able to spend the summers on some serious long-distance hiking, including the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail in the USA and a similar length round-Britain hike.

Through my naturist/body-painting website, I had been in email contact with a English lady and her husband who lived in France. She'd invited me to stay with her in France and we'd been discussing my bdsm activities and I suggested that I should come as a slave. Mistress Alison took this much more seriously than I had expected and I had to register as a slave with the Slave Register and get my slave number tattooed just above my penis. I won't say much about my first visit to her in this post, but I was kept naked thoughout the 10 days of my stay.

Having been forced into my first tattoo, I got tattoos of a naked Ancient Brit warrior on my right thigh, a Crusader Knight on my left thigh and maps of my Pacific Crest Trail and Round Britain hikes on my arms. Then I stayed with Mistress over Christmas and found she had arranged to have a tattoo of a sword done on my penis. Since then I've had a pin-up of Mistress tattooed on the side of one thigh and Me as a naked chained prisoner on the other thigh, as well as tattoing the chest, including a tattoo of Stonehenge.

Over the last couple of years I've also been attempting to do as many naked dares as possible fron the Flashing4Fun website.

This summer I will be doing a lot of naked hiking and canoeing as well as two visits to Mistress. I'll try and post reports on all these acivities on this site.

Just as a taster as to what is ahead I've had this email from Mistress for my drive from Compostella de Santiago in Spain, where I will be hiking, to her house at the eastern end of the Pyrenees:

"You are to come to us Naked all the way and this includes Service stations etc. and we will have proof of the situation."

Slave 967-379-574

Ancient Brit
04-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Post 2

I was due to start my summer’s adventures in Spain in late April, but I was tempted by the sunny spell in the middle of April to do a number of naked walks in the New Forest. I’d been involved in a discussion on the BN (British Naturism) website whether to cover-up when meeting other hikers. You’ll see my solution in the stories below:

Hike I

After the long unusually cold winter we've at last got a sunny spell with temperatures up to about 16C and I decided it was time to try out an idea I'm hoping to do a little this summer. I drove out and parked in the car park at Telegraph Hill in the New Forest. I then got my bike out of the van and cycled about four miles along roads to the popular Cadman's Pool. I locked my bike up here, stripped off and left all my clothes, except socks and shoes, in the saddle bag of the bike.

It was now a five mile walk back to the car along paths, tracks and open forest to get back to my car. Since I'd got no clothes with me there was no temptation to cover up when I saw other walkers. In fact I counted 16 other walkers, but I don't know how many of them saw me. There was only one close encounter when I dropped down to a bridge across one of the small streams and there was a young man sitting on the bridge. There was no choice but to go right past him. As I approached one of his dogs came at me aggressively and the owner was more concerned about getting his dog under control than worrying that his dog was threatening a naked walker.

I had expected there to be people in the car park when I got back to my van but all the cars in the car park were empty, but I was certainly visible from the busy road across the forest.

Hike II

Saturday was the hottest day of the year so far and I couldn't resist repeating yesterday's naked hike. However a hot sunny Saturday in spring is much busier than a Friday afternoon.

I again drove out to Telegraph Hill at about noon, but the car park was already full so I had to park across the main road. I decided it was sensible to leave a pair of shorts in the bushes about 20m from the car park rather than return naked to my van across the road.

I again cycled to Cadman's Pool, but this time the large car park was already almost full. I secured my bike in a little copse about 20m from the parking and again stripped and left all my clothes except socks and shoes in the saddle bag of the bike.

I decided on a slightly more circuitous route this time avoiding more of the main paths. In all I saw about 40 other walkers as well as one rider and about 15 cyclists, but many of these were at a distance so I don't know how many of them realised I was naked.
The closest encounter was when I climbed up a path on the convex slope of Cooper's Hill and come across a couple taking a break. I had to walk right past them and I don't think they were too impressed as they didn't say anything, but did turn to face away. There followed a track which was part of a cycle trail and although it was possible to walk on a path parallel to the track, I suspect quite a few cyclists had a good view. Once I got back into the woods there was only the occasional dog-walker and I got back to Telegraph Hill where I collected my shorts and returned to the van, before icking up the bike.
It was only a 2 hour walk, but I need to start my summer hiking slowly as I've not done any walking since last summer.

Hike III

After a warm weekend it was still sunny on Monday, but a cool NE breeze was keeping the temperatures down to about 13C. I decided to go for nother naked walk in the New Forest.

I arrived at Telegraph Hill in the New Forest at midday and was surprised to find only one other car in the carpark and that was unoccupied. I packed the tiny waist bag I was going to use for this hike (just big enough to contain my camera and car keys), removed shorts and T-shirt and locked them inside the car and set off on my walk.

I was intending to walk for about an hour along a track on the ridge through open moorland and taking about an hour and a half to return through the forest in the valley. I started off completely naked (apart from socks and shoes) and carrying no clothes, but I soon got properly dressed for the conditions. I found a cap on the track and decided it would be better on my head than littering the forest!

I was surprised how few people were around. I did take care to avoid a couple of families with children, but apart from that I just hiked along the tracks. It was only really exposed as I approached my car. There was a lady walking her dog and a couple by the main road who must have got a good view of me.

In the past when hiking naked I have normally carried shorts for emergency cover-up, but during my three walks over the last few days I've really committed myself by having nothing with me with which I could I could cover-up.

Hike IV

Another sunny day with a cool NE breeze, but warmer than yesterday. I again parked at Telegraph Hill beside an occupied motorhome. I don't think I was seen as I stripped and rubbed on suncream and left on my hike wearing only shoes, socks and cap. Again I didn't see anyone for the first few miles as I was walking along the track through moorland along the ridge. The final part of the ridge is part of a cycle route and I was walking along a path parallel to the track (about 20m away) when a couple and young girl cycled past. By chance I was hidden by gorse bushes. However a little further on I was in full view when a young lady. I thought she was on her own but she was soon followed by about 15 cyclists, including lots of children. I couldn't hide from view but I thought a bit of discretion was in order so I did sit down to admire the view.
I now headed down from the ridge and saw a lady rider in the distance approaching as I crossed the stream. I assumed the rider would be going the same way as me and I reacted as if I hadn't seen her so she would approach me from behind unseen, but she never appeared.
There was a hiker flat out, taking a break at a path junction. He only found the energy to turn his head towards me as I went past.
I saw a few more walkers and cyclists at a distance before suddenly finding a couple of dogs at my feet soon followed by their owner who didn't say anything.
There were other cars and people in the car park when I got back to it, but my approach was mainly hidden by gorse bushes so I don't think I was seen.

Slave 967-379-574

Ancient Brit
04-18-2010, 01:56 AM
Post 3

A few years ago I did a few sessions of modelling for life drawing classes. This started when a friend of mine who did regular modelling was unable to take on an assignment and he passed my name on to the organiser.
My biggest worry was whether I would get an erection with all the sketchers, mainly ladies, studying my body intently. I found this wasn't a problem with the standing poses which were usually relatively short. This was possibly because the mind was concentrating on holding a pose despite the muscular pains and spasms inevitable holding an awkward position. Long poses tend to be lounging in a comfortable position and the mind can wander and the penis can react to the thoughts.

I hadn't had any appointments for a couple of years, but I did a session in January. This was the first time I have modelled since I have had the tattoos done and I wasn't sure what the reception would be. This was the first public showing since I've had the pin-up of Mistress and the Naked Chained Slave tattoos, There was some discussion of the tattoos, particularly as one of the artists was able to read the japanese characters (Ancient Brit, Slave and Dare to be Bare) so I had to explain the origin of the tattoos, but there was no adverse reaction and i was invited back so I did another session this Friday. Most of their models were ladies and one of the lady artists commented that she was delighted to have a naked male to draw for a change.

If you do get a chance to do some life-modelling take a camera with you and get some photos of the artists sketches. You can then print off the better ones and display in your house.

Hike V

After the drawing session I drove with the organiser, Alan, to the River Parrett. I parked my car at one access point and stripped naked and he drove me to another access point a couple of miles upstream. This was a favourite dog-walking area and there were three cars parked here and Alan was concerned that I would bump into them, but I was already committed and set off naked, as usual without anything to cover up. In fact it was an uneventful short walk as the footpath was deserted.

Ancient Brit
04-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Post 4

This will be my last post until June.
I'll be hiking the Via de la Plata from Seville to Compostella de Santiago. For many this is a religious pilgrimage, but I have been dared to make it a naked pilgrimage, so I may have a good story to tell.
At the end of this I will be staying with Mistress for a week. As her slave I have no idea what she will have in store for me.

I have two orders from her:
"You are to be fully shaven from top to bottom as soon as you reach Spain" meaning all body hair as well as beard and all head hair.
"You are to come to us Naked all the way and this includes Service stations etc. and we will have proof of the situation." This is for my drive from Santiago to Foix in France.

This weekend I've done a couple more walks in the New Forest and I've got reports below.

Hike VI

Fabulous weather today: only 15C, but a cloudless sky and very light winds made superb conditions for walking. A sunny Saturday meant that there were a lot of visitors to the new Forest.
I arrived at Telegraph Hill at about 1pm, by which time the carpark was already full and I had to park across the road. I stripped off and applied sunscreen, but put the shorts back on for the first few minutes. I then took them off and hid them in a tree before starting my naked hike. I was surprised not to see anyone for the first half hour, but then took a slight diversion rather than walk right past a family group. Although I was trying to stay on less popular paths, a number of walkers and cyclists must have seen me close enough to know that I was naked, but outside talking range. Then I reached a pinch point as I went round the W end of Alderhill Enclosure. The first close encounter was a lady riding her horse up the grassy track that I was walking down, and then I had to pass about 10 yards in front of a middle-aged couple and shortly afterwards father and son came cycling down the track I was walking up. None of them said anything or looked bothered.
In all it was a three hour hike and I reckon I sighted 40 people, before picking
up my shorts and returning to the car.

Hike VII

It was even warmer on Sunday and the wind had dropped so I couldn't resist a last naked walk before my trip to Spain. I arrived at Telegraph Hill at 12 noon and found it already crowded. Again I hid my shorts a little away from the carpark and set off completely naked apart from shoes, socks and cap.
I did the same walk as yesterday, seeing about 60 people in three hours.
There were a number of close encounters:
I was climbing a track up steep hill while a young couple were walking down. They showed one fairly common reaction to seeing a naked walker; they continued talking and acted as if I was invisible. Shortly after this I was passed by two teenage girls horse-riding and their reaction was also typical; they burst into a fit of giggles.
The other close encounters were on a forestry track. One couple joined the track just behind me and followed me, keeping pace about 50m behind, for more than a mile and just before I left that track a family came cycling down. Although I had been trying to avoid family groups, this time it was impossible.
The young girl again showed a typical reaction; making sure she got a good look, but trying to give the appearence that she wasn't looking.

Slave 967-379-574