PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: A Stone's Throw

Pepper Ridge
04-17-2010, 02:13 AM
I

Jayson was a fifteen year old kid who didn't have many friends and spent most of his time hunting for cool looking rocks for his collection. His favorite area to search was up in the mountains not far from his school, where there were a number of interesting paths that branched off from the main trails and allowed for a solitary experience away from the world.

One day, as Jayson was looking at a particularly sparkly specimen of stone, he heard some giggling beyond the leaves of the large row of trees in front of him. He decided to take a closer look. He sneaked up quietly to a spot where the leaves were less thick, and tried to make out what was going on in the grove beyond. He saw four girls sitting crosslegged in a circle, while a fifth was standing up in front of them.

The girls looked to be the same age, about seventeen years old, but Jayson didn't recognize them from his school. Maybe they were eighteen and already graduated? Or maybe they were from out of town or went to a different school? In any case, three of the girls were blonde, including the one standing, and the other two had brown hair. The standing girl was very tall, and was wearing casual wear - jeans and a t-shirt - as were all the other girls except for one of the dark-haired girls, who was in a pink skirt and white blouse.

Just as Jayson was prepared to turn away and devote his attention to the rock he had found, the standing girl began to gyrate her body as if to an unheard song. The other girls began to whoop and holler. As the girl danced, she provocatively grabbed herself and began to remove items of clothing. Jayson looked on in stunned astonishment as she was soon down to her white bra and panties. Jayson began to forget about his rocks and instead focused on his good fortune to stumble onto such a scene. The tall, blonde dancer was extremely good-looking, and was sending her body into all sorts of illicit movements.

And as if his luck couldn't get any better, the dancing girl reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall down to the ground as she remained focused on her movements. Jayson looked closely at her small, round, pert nipples that were slightly bumpy from the slight gust of wind that hit them. He realized then that he was becoming quite aroused from this scene, but he couldn't bring himself to leave - or even to look away. His eyes remained glued on the scene that was taking place before him.

As the girl continued to shake her hips and twist around, she reached down slowly into the elastic waistband of her panties. She slowly pulled them down past the tips of her toes and twirled the removed garment over her head. She threw it towards one of the girls on the ground, who caught it with a prolonged giggle. The tall dancer was now completely nude, exposing the soft blonde down that only slightly covered her vaginal lips. After a few more rotations of her body, she stopped, took a bow, and sat back down. The other girls clapped and congratulated her on a dare well done.

It was only then that Jayson realized what he had witnessed. He knew about truth or dare games, of course, but he had never had any friends who were interested in playing such a game, so this was the first time he had ever seen one in practice. It was much more stimulating than he had ever imagined. He desperately wanted to continue watching, but was afraid he might get caught. One close look through the branches of the trees, and they were sure to see him just as he could see them. Jayson's fear got the best of him, and he turned away, quietly attempting to sneak out without being heard.

One crumple of the grass and shrubs below his feet was all it took to put an end to his secrecy. He heard one of the girls say, "What was that?" He turned his head, debating whether he should run for it. Jayson liked the outdoors quite a lot, but he was never the best athlete, and his running skills were not something he often put into practice. He knew he'd probably land on a rock and twist his ankle trying to escape. Better to stay silent and hope they don't find him.

Jayson crouched down, hoping that he was out of view, and that they hadn't heard his footstep well enough to search him out. In a few seconds, he was surrounded by the girls. Jayson looked up and said, awkwardly, "Oh, hi..."

"'Oh hi,' my ass. What are you doing spying on us?" said one of the girls who had been sitting.

Jayson stammered, "I wasn't spying...I was just looking for rocks."

"Well, you found a few rocks who aren't going to let you off the hook that easily," said another of the girls.

Jayson was very intimidated by these girls, who were, after all, a few years older than he was, not to mention the fact that he had seen one of them perform a naked striptease. "I ... sorry ... accident," he muttered.

"You'll have to do better than that, you little twerp," responded the girl who had been dancing. She was now fully clothed, having stayed behind to get dressed when the other girls had come to find him. "You saw me naked, didn't you?"

Jayson was afraid to answer. He remained silent.

"Of course he saw you naked," said one of the dark-haired girls. And with a wink, she added, "We all did."

The girls began giggling again. Then one of the girls said, more seriously, "well, then, what should we do?"

"Let Becky decide," said one of the girls. "She's the one who was naked in front of him. She should choose a punishment for him."

When he heard the word 'punishment,' Jayson got very worried. "Oh, please, don't punish me. I didn't do anything on purpose. I was just looking for rocks. I'm really sorry. Really I am."

"If you're sorry, you should apologize," one of the girls responded. "And not half-assed like you've been doing. Go up to Becky and ask her what she wants you to do for her."

Jayson realized that what they were asking was fair. After all, he could have stopped looking when he had found them there, but he hadn't, so he was at fault. He went over to Becky, who was much taller than he was, and asked her meekly what she'd like him to do before she'd accept his apology.

Becky got a sly glimmer in her eye as she looked at the other girls. "Well, you saw me dance for you. I think you ought to dance for me. Tit for tat." The other girls immediately began giggling.

Jayson, without thinking, said "I don't dance."

"Well, you do now," said one of the other girls, and slapped Jayson on the ass. They took their seats on the ground as Becky remained standing, ready to chase Jayson down if he tried to escape. She was anxious for her retribution.

Jayson realized there was no way he was going to get out of this mess. He had to dance for them, and maybe then they'd be willing to let him go without any repercussions.

Jayson felt awkward as he began moving around without rhythm. The girls laughed at his clumsiness and egged him on. "Come on, loser. Can't you do better than that?"

Becky was the only one not laughing. Jayson caught her eye and realized she was not amused. "Take off your shirt," she ordered. "You need to dance properly or it doesn't count."

Jayson realized what she meant. He'd have to strip completely bare for this apology to have any meaning. His experience with nudity in front of girls was nil. He was afraid they'd laugh at his penis and tell everyone that they saw him naked, but he realized he had no choice. He proceeded to strip bare as he continued to dance awkwardly.

By the time he was down to his white undies, however, Jayson had almost completely forgotten about his audience. He was performing more for himself now than anyone else. He stripped off this last remaining garment and felt the light breeze blow across his waving penis and scrotum. His intensity heightened and his dance became so strong that he was now whirling around recklessly, without care for the rocks beneath his now-bare feet or the trees he had just moments before been carefully hidden behind.

A loud applause from the girls called him out from his reverie. He looked at his audience surprised, as they proceeded to cheer with smiling faces. Becky walked over to him, holding onto his underwear. "Very good. What's your name?"

"Jayson."

"Jayson, pleased to meet you. I'm Becky," she put out her hand officially for him to shake. "Apology accepted."

They shook hands and Becky handed him back his underwear. "Put those back on," she said. "And come meet the rest of the girls you've offended."

Jayson was in no position to reject her proposal. He went over to the group of girls and sat down next to them. He looked around for the rest of his clothes, but couldn't see them anywhere.

"Don't worry about your clothes. You'll get them back when we're ready," said one of the dark-haired girls. "I'm Nicole, by the way."

The other girls proceeded to introduce themselves - Nicole and Tara had dark hair, but Tara was much skinnier; Becky was the tallest by far, and had the longest blonde hair. The other two blondes were named Jana and Ren.

"That was an even better performance than Becky gave us," Ren declared, with quite a bit of glee.

"I've never seen a cock flap around in such haste!" Nicole asserted.

All were very impressed, but this only made Jayson all the more embarrassed, especially since he was still sitting there in nothing but his undies.

"Listen," said Becky. "Our game was getting boring with just us playing. What do you say you join us, make it a bit more fun."

Jayson was hesitant to respond, uncertain of what sort of things he was getting himself into. But then he looked around again, realizing again that his clothes were nowhere in sight. "What happens if I don't?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"You'll never get these back," said Tara with a giggle, as she held up the rest of Jayson's clothes. "And we'll tell everyone we saw your ding-dong!" All the girls laughed quite heartily at that.

Jayson realized then that he was in for a long game.

(To Be Continued...)

ShinyDemon
04-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Great start - well written, punctuated and good story. Keep it up !!

firenight
04-17-2010, 09:21 AM
i agree with shiny alsome

LordCaspen
04-18-2010, 12:23 AM
It's terrific so far. Please do not stop.

19FemaleMaster
01-03-2011, 08:36 AM
I have a next part for this story ready. Should i write it ?

2BUsed
01-06-2011, 03:17 AM
I am new here and like your style 19femalemaster. Looks like this thread needs to be resurrected by the dates of the posts. Anyway, I got here by following what you have to say. I'll pretend I am Jason and you are welcome to give us an idea what he will have to do next. That would be fun. Please do tell.

19FemaleMaster
01-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Maybe we can extend to a week as the guy's Summer vacations are on and his parents are out.

MaleASlave
01-12-2011, 06:33 AM
Nice Story. Not too bad. But Good.