PDA

View Full Version : Let's take this to the next level (Fiction) (R)

daresaregoodtimes
04-16-2010, 07:11 PM
This is my first story. Please leave comments :)

It all started on a warm April day. It was 4th period 10th grade Chemistry and I was almost asleep listening to the teacher’s voice. I was sitting next to my best friend, Steve. He was well built. Short light brown hair, green eyes and a trim, muscular body, like myself. We had been friends since the beginning of kindergarden. We exchange galance in bordom as a folded piece of paper flys on the top my our desk. I wasn’t sure where it come from so I looked around. I turned to my back left and saw her. Ella McCartney. Fun, funny and sexy don’t begin to describe her. She stares at me with her bright,blue eyes and I point at the note. She nods seductivly and flips her dark brown locks from her face. Her best friend, Emma, sitting beside her, raises her eye brows. I open the note while Steve looks over in curiousness. It reads:

Eric and Steve--
We know your secret. We’ve seen your truth or dare games. How wild they got between you. Let’s take this to another level. Are you guys in it?

Steve and my eyes meet. How did she know? Yes, Steve and I had taken Truth or Dare a little far over the summer. I guess we were curious. Steve was just into the whole naked thing.We had posted some nude photos of us doing stupid stuff, but never thought anyone would find them. Before we could deliberate, steve takes the note and starts to write a reply:

Ella and Emma--
It is no secret. We did what we like to do We could consider taking it to the next level. Come to Steve’s house at 8 tonight.

I read the note and gave a slight grin. I was going to sleepover tonight at Steve’s house and play Modern Warfare all night while his parents were gone at a convention, but now this was going to be at bit more interesting. I folded the note and tossed it back, missed the desk and hit the floor. Ella sneakly leaned over to grab to note. Her c-cup breasts jiggled as she moved and I peeked to see a little more cleavage than intended from her v-neck shirt. She looked at the note,smiled and showed it to Emma. Then I knew this was going to be a fun weekend.

BettyBoop
04-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Moved to the R18: Mature Stories section as you have marked it "R".

hookedondares
04-18-2010, 03:49 PM
not bad so far, could do with a bit more spacing out and the font size reduced a little. still im curious to see where this goes

Hydroc
05-24-2010, 05:21 AM
Definitely a good start, and looking forward to seeing what happens.