PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Shopping

JoMo
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
This was written for NakeHelen's story competition, in the style of her:

JoMo suggested this dare.

I ordered the toy off the internet a week before and decided to test it out the day it came. A vibrating egg you could bluetooth to your phone, every time my phone went off, the egg would go off for 1 minute

At 3pm I left the house wearing a short skirt, a white vest top and no underwear. The egg was in my pussy, linked to my phone and held in with a piece of tape. Unfortunately, the tape kept peeling off so I had to clench my legs quickly to stop the egg falling out as I walked around. For the first part of the dare I sent a text saying 'Happy Birthday!' to everyone on my phone and put it back in my bag. Straight away the replies started coming back, but I was too busy trying to walk straight to read them.

In my bag I also had a spare skirt and top and an alarm set to go off every 10 minutes. Every time the alarm went off I had to switch either my skirt or top with the one in the bag, alternating between the 2. I started walking towards the grocery store I had to go to next. I predicted the first alarm and slipped into an alley to swap my skirt. The egg was still going off continuously and was making me so horny my legs were becoming unstable.

I carried on to the grocery store, saw the next alarm was approaching and managed to slip into an empty aisle at the back of the store to swap tops. Someone came round the corner as I was putting the top back into my bag, and I flushed red. Partly from embarrassment, and partly from the orgasmic rush the embarassment caused.

I quickly went to collect the items I needed from the shop: A cucumber, carrot, and aubergine. Thankfully the queue only had 2 people in it, and I still had 7 minutes to spare. Unfortunately, the lady in front was a coupon fanatic. By the time I got to the cashier I had 10 seconds to go. I threw a 20 at her and ran for the bathroom, but the alarm caught me in an aisle with 2 men in their mid 20s. I braced myself, quickly changed my skirt and ran out of the shop with the 2 of them staring at my arse.

After the incident in the store I was feeling braver and steeled myself from checking the time. The egg was now going off more infrequently. The alarm caught me at the till of a sex shop buying my last item - a ball gag. I stuck with it, took off my top and felt a surge inside me. The embarassment of being topless in front of the hot cashier sent me wild. Not even registering his reaction to my first act, I decided to push further and took my skirt off as well, throwing both of them across the store. Just as I threw them another text came, the egg went off and the combination of humiliation and stimulation made my legs buckle. I writhed in delight on the floor, more humiliated by the second as the quick thinking guy took pictures of me with his phone. Once I'd regained my senses, I stood up, retrieved my clothes, redressed and started home with all my purchases, ready to continue with the dare.

I'll post what happens with the items if people want to read more of my writing style.

person on get dare!
04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
wow. great story. i like how you make it seem like it just happened :Dawsome job

doggy_slave
05-14-2010, 02:22 AM
very nice story u should of keept going

rdcottman
05-15-2010, 09:31 AM
I would love to know what happened. the weriting style is good enough for me.