PDA

View Full Version : Having a sister as a slave

Janebella
04-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Background: I am (Jane) 18 years old (nearly 19) and have a rather annoying older sister (Lucy) whose 19 and thinks she's the boss of me. I am always trying to get the better of her and embarrass her but usually these attempts backfire and I end up getting humiliated. We both still live at home with our parents who were leaving next week on a trip to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
(I'll be writing this like a story)

Jane woke up one day and went about her usual business. The day went by rather normally and it was only at lunch time that Jane realised that she hadn't seen Lucy all day. So she went upstairs to Lucy's room. She stood outside, ear pressed to the door listening. She could hear a lot of moaning going on in her room and wondered what was going on. She burst it to the room and froze in shock. Lucy was lying on her bed fingering herself with a web cam set up in front of her.

Lucy: (pulling a blanket over herself) what the hell do you think your doing!! Get out!!

Jane: Not until to tell me what's going on i'm not! (slamming the door)

Lucy: Get out you idiot!!!

Jane dived forward and grabbed the laptop. Lucy was on live chat with some woman! Jane slammed the laptop down.

Jane: Who was that???

Lucy: No one

Jane: Tell me Lucy or I can go right down stairs and explain what I caught you doing to mum and dad.

Lucy: Please don't......ok she's my online mistress.

Jane: mistress?

Lucy: Alright I told you now get out of my room!

Jane left the room feeling very confused and shocked about what she had just seen. Jane had no idea what a Mistress was so she immediately ran into her room and started researching the term. Slowly she began to understand what Lucy was doing and what exactly a mistress was. Suddenly she had an idea. She could use this incident to punish her sister for all the things she had done to her. That evening Jane walked into her sister bedroom smirking.

Lucy: What do you want now

Jane: So you like being a slut do you?

Lucy's face went blank and she turned her back to Jane and continued writing.

Jane: Well if you're going to be like that I think I'll go tell everyone about what you do in your spare time.

Lucy immediately span round a look of worry on her face.

Jane: Don't worry I won't tell anyone, on one condition.
Lucy: Yes

Jane: Well I've been reading up on this mistress business and I'd quite like a crack at it. I promise I won't tell anyone as long as you become my slave for the two weeks Mum and Dad are away.

Lucy: But........you promise you won't tell

Jane: Promise

Lucy: Ok then as long as you don't tell

Jane: Good we start the morning mum and dad leave until the day they come back. I want you in my bedroom at 11pm the day they leave.

And with that she left the room leaving Lucy to think about what she had got her self into.

slave4training
04-13-2010, 02:59 PM
im interested to hear more.

Drilldon
04-13-2010, 03:40 PM
So im confused, is this happening or is it a story

Janebella
04-13-2010, 03:41 PM
(And with that she left the room leaving Lucy to think about what she had got her self into.)

A week later Jane and Lucy were outside their house helping their parents load their suitcases into the car. After they had finished they stood and waved their parents off. Jane couldn't stop grinning as she thought about what would be happening in a little while. As soon as their parents were out of sight the girls went inside the house. Lucy went straight up stairs while Jane waited downstairs till 11 o'clock. As soon as the clock hit 11 o'clock she bounded up the stairs and into her room. Lucy was standing in the middle of the room waiting for her.

Jane: Right for the next two weeks you must follow these rules. Rule 1 Do everything I tell you to do – no questions asked. Rule two always tell the truth – otherwise you will be punished. Rule 3 you must always call me Mistress failure to do so will again result in punishment. Do you understand the rules?

Lucy: Yes

Jane: Obviously not! Yes what?

Lucy: Yes Mistress

Jane: Better. It looks like we are going to have to do some work on you. Time for an inspection. Take off your clothes.

Lucy took off her T-shirt and Jeans leaving her with just her underwear. She stopped and looked at Jane.

Jane: Keep going!!!

Lucy slowly took off her bra and then her panties. Jane stared at her for a while and then began circling her.

Jane: Get on your hands and knees. Facing away from me. Get that bottom up. Spread those legs!!

Jane then began feeling Lucy's bottom and worked her way down to her pussy. She opened it and thoroughly inspected it, finger and all. Jane suddenly realised how much she was enjoying herself and was glad she had thought to get revenge on her sister in this way. She finished her inspection of Lucy's but, pussy and boobs. Then she stood Lucy up and handed her a dildo she had found in Lucy's room.

Jane: Start Fucking yourself

Lucy started slowly

Jane: Faster

She began to speed up a little

Jane: Faster you little slut!!!

Lucy was now going as fast as she could and looked like she was about to orgasm.

Jane: Stop and give it here (she yelled and tried to pull the dildo off Lucy)
Lucy didn't want to give it to her she wanted to carry on till she orgasmed. Jane eventually got the dildo of Lucy.

Jane: You just broke rule one - Do everything I tell you to do and that means a punishment. Whose a dirty little slut ehh?

Lucy: I am

Jane: I said whose a dirty little slut?

Lucy: I am!

Jane: Think! Who are you speaking too! Whose a dirty little slut?!

Lucy: I am mistress

Jane: That's two rules broken now! That means an extra punishment. You will get your punishments later. For now you will wear this (a mini-skirt and very revealing shirt) and you will go and do all my household chores. You may only stop when you are certain you have finished or if I call you. Do you understand?

Lucy: Yes mistress

Jane: Good. I will call you when it is time for your punishment.

Janebella
04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
So im confused, is this happening or is it a story

This is actually happening but I'm writing it like a story - makes it more interesting!

I'll keep posting the rest of the story as I go along

firenight
04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
can't wait for more keep it coming u sould while in the house have her be naked at all times

spiritualxtc
04-13-2010, 04:26 PM
I love it, can't wait to read more.

Drilldon
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
So any tasks your going to set her, I at the moment am making my slave wear kitty ears around the house, with a bell necklace and all drink and food is to be eaten from the floor.

She isnt to get her own food, so I must feed her

surnamey
04-13-2010, 04:30 PM
very good story,can't wait for more

Posh
04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Please continue. I like it.

person on get dare!
04-13-2010, 05:49 PM
wow haha cant wait to see what happens tonight

desecrated
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
you should make her do a punishment on cam as an extra little punishment :P

Demon Thief
04-13-2010, 09:34 PM
This is brilliantly written with a decent plot. Any more coming soon?

Daring nemder
04-13-2010, 11:01 PM
this is a great story please right more.

Leopard
04-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Curious to read more :)

Janebella
04-14-2010, 03:33 AM
I will be posting some more of the story later. Thanks for all the ideas and lovely posts!!

Janebella
04-14-2010, 05:06 AM
(Jane: Good. I will call you when it is time for your punishment.)

As soon as Lucy went down stairs Jane went into Lucy's room. She started rummaging through all of her things looking for 'toys' and other such things that her sister may have. She found quite a collection: a couple of handcuffs and ropes, a vibrator, a strap on, nipple clamps, a butt plug, a gag and some whips. Jane was shocked at the sheer amount of 'toys' Lucy had and now realised what Lucy did in her spare time. Jane proceeded to the basement to set up Lucy's punishment.

A little while later Jane walked into the kitchen where Lucy was washing the dishes.

Jane: Get you ass over here. Now!!

Lucy walked over to Jane.

Jane: your punishment is ready.

Jane led Lucy down to the basement. Slammed the door behind them.

Jane: take off your clothes.

Lucy took off all of her clothes and dropped them on the floor.

Jane: Pick them up and put them neatly in the corner!!

Lucy did what she was told then returned to stand in front of her mistress.

Jane: Stand over there. (Jane said pointing at the wall.)

Jane: Bend over and hold your ankles.......get your feet wider apart. That's it.

Jane then went over to the other side of the room and opened up her laptop. She positioned it so that her web cam was facing her sister. Then she started a live web cam chat with her Claire. Claire lived a few doors down the road and was a good friend of Jane's. Claire had never liked Lucy as she had always bullied her since they were small and used to play together. So Jane thought she would be the best person to witness the punishment. (Jane had rang up her Claire earlier and asked her if she would witness Lucy's punishment who, no surprise, said she'd love too. Jane smiled as the web cam loaded up, Lucy wouldn't be expecting this. Soon the live chat was up and running.

Jane: So slut since you love web cam so much I thought we'd have a little chat with one of my mates.

Jane couldn't help smiling as she saw Lucy start to look nervous.

Jane: Rules of the punishment. If you let go of your ankles during any part of the punishment unless I tell you too, I start over. Understood?

Lucy: Yes mistress

Jane: Good. Lets begin

Jane walked over to a table in the corner of the basement and picked up a leather paddle she had found in Lucy's room. She went back to Lucy and prepared to spank her.

Jane: You will count each stroke and say thank you mistress after each one until I tell you to stop.

And with that she started spanking Lucy.

Lucy: 1 thank you mistress, 2 thank you mistress, 3 thank you mistress etc.

The punishment was going well and Jane's friend seemed to be enjoying herself and Jane was too. She continued spanking Lucy and watched as her bottom got more and more red.

Jane: You may stop counting and thanking me.

Lucy: Yes mistress (and she let go off her ankles and stood up)

Jane: I did not tell you to get up. Get back down. Now I will have to start again and harder.

Lucy: No mistress please no. I won't do it again.

Jane: Get down!!

Lucy reluctantly got bent over and grabbed her ankles and Jane began spanking her again. This time she did it faster and harder listening to the constant sound of:

THACK, OWWWW, THACK, OWWWW

Jane stopped spanking Lucy and stood her up facing the camera.

Jane: stop covering yourself up! Now you will read this to the camera. No pauses!

Lucy took the piece of paper and began reading.

Lucy: I am a dirty, slovenly woman. What I do I do only to please myself.

Jane then whipped Lucy across the bottom.

Lucy: arghh

Jane: continue! Don't stop!

Lucy: I never think of anyone else's feelings only my own. I want to thank my lovely mistress who has turned up to rid me of my horrid ways using what ever means necessary. I am a loser, a weirdo and a dirty slut and my behaviour is disgusting. Thank you mistress for fixing me.

Through out the rest of the speech Jane continued to whip Lucy.

After the punishment was over Jane went over and closed her laptop. (After saying goodbye to Claire who thanked her for the lovely show).

Jane: Get up. Sit down. (pushing a chair over to Lucy)

Tentatively Lucy sat down wincing as she did. Then Jane pulled a table on front of Lucy and slammed down some pieces of paper.

Jane: Get writing your lines.

Jane made her write: I am a dirty little slut

Jane: keep writing until I return to get you.

And with that she left the room leaving Lucy to write lines.

frostbite
04-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Pretty epic. Am looking forward to more

Star Shadows
04-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Interesting... I like it ... it's cool. Keep up the good work.

hookedondares
04-25-2010, 03:23 PM
pretty good so far, keep it up, and the only critisism i have is to update more regularly. :D

zeke
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
keep going please

Kisune Karnon
05-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Please continue. It is good.

eire
05-13-2010, 12:54 PM
awesome:D more please

doggy_slave
05-14-2010, 02:26 AM
i love this story ... it needs more incest ;)

the doc
05-14-2010, 07:21 AM
hmm this indeed is long please hurry i cant wait any longer but make it good
it better be good so take ur time quality first :p

Kolia
05-15-2010, 11:54 AM
This is amazing, I cant wait until the next part ^^

black out
05-26-2010, 08:11 PM
ya this would be awesome if u did contunie the story plz

molten man
06-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Great writing!!! Keep it going..

starshadow
06-26-2010, 02:14 AM
It is very good.

profoundslave
06-26-2010, 03:18 AM
its awesome..pls continue to write

doflodares
07-01-2010, 03:14 PM
please continue this story it's really good

MsMelissa
07-01-2010, 04:02 PM
well I like it....I'm not sure I'd be able to do that with a sibling but it was a wonderfull fun read I would love to be inspected like that

sontch
07-01-2010, 06:02 PM
After such a long absence, I highly doubt she is going to finish this...

glasssbottle174
07-02-2010, 05:13 AM
ohhhh this is excellent. i love your writing style

naughtytord
03-02-2011, 12:57 AM
yes keep it going i love it
cant wait for more:)

Meeeee!
03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
i get the feeling this isnt going to continue.... :(

boyslave89
03-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Same. Is a good story to read and I like the style and pacing. :)