PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Chatroulette

anonimousbob
04-11-2010, 02:12 AM
This happened on Chatroulette last night carrying out a modified version of Hypnomonkey's chatroulette dice dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44817)

Basically I got bra and panties and lying in bed and my major options, I also had a paper sign stating I had to do whatever I was told. A couple of girls came up, telling me they were 19, and told me I looked cute, I showed them the sign and they laughed and I lifted the covers explaining that the bra and panties was a request of a previous person, bending the truth a little rather than saying I dared myself.

They were clearly laughing at me, and started teasing me by flirtatiously licking they're lips and showing off their cleavage. They asked me to show off the underwear, a sexy, somewhat see-thru red thong and a black lacey bra, getting me to do a twirl in it.

They told me to wedgie myself with the thong, spank my ass at which point they asked me to get my penis out, which by this time was hard with the excitement. They asked what had got me so excited and I told them it was the embarrassment and they're sexy flirting, to which they replied that "well we enjoy mocking a small dick" and laughed more. (In my defense, my penis is not small, it's just not huge, being 5 1/2 inches). They got my to stroke it for about a minute before telling me to slap it a few times.

After a bit more mocking and spanking they told me to cum, which didn't take long, and ordered me to eat it, which I did somewhat reluctantly, especially as they had me leave it in my mouth to congeal. Before abruptly ending our chat they moved they're webcam to show a video camera pointed at the computer monitor, possibly recording my embarrassment and humiliation, this made me very nervous for a moment, and somewhat glad I hadn't shown more of my face than my mouth when I ate my cum.

This was a very exciting experience, and to be honest I wish there was a way I could ensure I talk to them again, as I would enjoy repeating this experience, plus it has helped alleviate my nerves about going on cam for dares which can only be a good thing

I do have to admit that I was online for over two hours before getting "lucky" with this conversation, I had a lot of people just switch off, a lot of cocks and I did in fact get banned for 10 minutes once because people clicked the block button. It's a shame it takes so long to get such exciting experiences