PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Girls's Revenge

Person
04-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Well this is the first story I've wrote, so hopefully it will be good...

Characters

Danny - 14 years old
John - 14 years old
Kiley - 14 years old
Jenna - 14 years old

-------------------------------
Kiley and Jenna were friends, and John and Danny were friends. The two boys were like rivals to the two girls. They always liked to compete in things. So one day they were all at the park, so they decided to have a little competition. They were going to race to the road. It was the boys vs. the girls. Whoever won got to do a dare of their choice to the loser. The boys won.

"Well, we won, so we get to give you a dare. I dare you to walk home with only a bra and thong on," said Danny.

"No way!!" said the girls at the same time.

"You have to!" said John. The girls knew they had to. So they stripped to their bras and thongs.

"You'd better watch out, because we are going to get you back," said the girls as they walked home.

The boys had a sleepover that night. At about 1:00 AM they decided to go to bed. What they didn't know is the girls had snuck in the house, and were outside their bedroom door.

"Are they asleep?" asked Kiley.

"I think they are.. I can hear them snoring," said Jenna. So they opened the door silently and snuck in their bedroom. The boys were asleep. Kiley sat down the bag of components she had brought. Inside it were handcuffs, rope, duct-tape, blindfolds, a digital camera, and clamps.

"And the revenge starts here.." said Kiley.

Daring nemder
04-11-2010, 12:24 AM
not a bad start for your first keep going.

Person
04-11-2010, 08:33 AM
I will try to get Part II posted soon.. If you have any suggestions please PM them to me as they would be well appreciated. Also feedback of the story would help too.

norrich77
04-11-2010, 09:19 AM
really enjoying this one! keep it up ^^ (no pun intended...)

Person
04-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Kiley and Jenna slowly walked over to the sleeping boys, locking the door behind them. They each had a set of handcuffs in their hands. First, they undressed the boys silently. Then they got the handcuffs on the boys. Next, they tied their legs up with a piece of rope. Then the boys woke up.

"What the heck is going on.." said John sleepily.

"I told you we would get you guys back," said Kiley. They tried to stand up, but they fell over in failure.

"Let us go!" said Danny.

"Don't worry, we will let you go.. once we are done with you," said Kiley.

"Screw you!" said John. The girls's eyes flashed with anger.

"You know what to do," Kiley told Jenna. She nodded. They took off their belts.

"No! Um.. we were just kidding! We.. we didn't mean it! Stop!" said Danny. The girls just laughed at them. John and Danny both had erect penises now. Then the girls swung the belts at them. "OUCH!" screamed the boys. "Hey, my parents are going to wake up if you don't keep it down!" said Danny.

"Hm.. is that why you told us they were gone for 3 days at the park?" asked Kiley. "Aw.. you're getting beat up by a couple of girls," teased Kiley.

"Please don't do it again!!" yelled John.

"Looks like you learned you're lesson, huh?" said Jenna. "And from now on, you shall address us as Mistress," said Jenna. Kiley reached into the bag she had brought, and took out two blindfolds. She gave one to Jenna. The boys watched them come near them in horror. We're doomed.. thought the boys. The girls put the blindfolds on the boys. They wanted to fight back, but they knew they couldn't because they were handcuffed, and they would just do something worse to them.

Snap..

Snap..

Snap..

"What the heck is that?" asked Danny.

"Oh, it's just a camera," said Jenna.

"No! You can't! You'd better erase the pictures!!" screamed John.

WHACK! went the belt on them.

"Sorry!" screamed John. "Or.. um.. sorry, Mistresses!" said John.

"Well, this sure is going to be a fun night.. Next stop is town," said Kiley with an evil smile..
----
Again, feedback/suggestions are very welcome :)

CFNM lover
04-12-2010, 04:05 AM
gr8 story but bad pic dude

glasssbottle174
04-12-2010, 05:59 AM
This is a really good begining. I cant wait to see what happens

25rob1985
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
please please do write more

Person
04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I will get the next part posted as soon as possible.