PDA

View Full Version : A night in hell. (For the most part true)

brandon
04-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Hey, my names Jacen. Most people normally think that it's spelled Jason but my Dad based it off of a guy in Star wars. I kinda like my name, it gives it a unique touch. Oh I forgot to mention, I'm 15,shy and my mom died last year so my dad works overtime so i am home alone for most of the days. My dad is a pretty cool guy though so i'm allowed to invite friends to keep me company. I have 5 best friends you I normally invite over, Shay,Jaden,Alex,Jason (funny isn't it?) and Markus. Since I was 5 we used to hang toether. It so happened that they had arranged to have a sleep over at my house. Here's how it went.....

A night in hell. Part 1

"Yo Alex, sup?" I said casually as he came in the house. Everyone was here now. "Nothing really i guess... I was playing truth or dare with my cousins." I had seen his cousins before and they were pretty dirty for a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. "You what? You really played truth or dare with your COUSINS!" Markus had said giving him an odd look.
"What did they dare you to do?" I said.
"Uhm.... nothing. So what do we do now?" Markus replied
"You had to do something... Is it something you don't want us to hear?" Shay said smiling.
"Maybe. What's most important is that it's OVER!" Markus had said sighing.
None of us decided to press him, we knew how dirty his cousins were. We had decided to play video games, watch TV and then play Truth or Dare before we go to bed. I was the only one who wasn't risking to play T or D though. The night had gone smoothly until it was 10:00.
"Ok! TIME FOR TRUTH OR DEAR!" Alex shouted.
"Have fun. I'll rather watch TV" I said.
"Wuss. Afraid to get dared?" Markus teased.
"Yep. Now get on with the game. Interest me." I said ending the conversation.
For the first five minutes the dares had gone well and noone had chosen truth.
"Shay truth or dare?" Alex asked.
"Dare." Shay said confidently.
"Alright... I dare you to....

TO BE CONTINUED :D

inuyashajake
04-09-2010, 07:36 PM
good beginning...i like it

Star Shadows
04-10-2010, 03:23 AM
This should be fun :) I shall keep an eye out for this, it is good :D

brandon
04-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Really? Im knew to the whole story writing thing.

A night in Hell part 2

"I dare you to..."

"I dare you to take off your pants!" Alex said.
"What are you? Gay?" I said almost immediately. I wasn't interested in seeing someone's briefs right now (or never for that matter).
"Wow... Pretty brave of you to ask such a thing" said Markus who had been quiet for the most part.
"Oh well. I have my swimming trunks under it anyways so it doesnt matter" said Shay taking off his jeans.
"Bet you Alex is sad" I said laughing. Everyone joined in including Alex.
"Ok then. Truth or Dare Markus..." Shay said with an evil grin.
"Markus don't do it! DON'T DO IT!" Jason and I said in unison.
"Ok I won't then. Truth!" Markus said.
"Ugh, you messed up my perfectly good dare... Anyways, is it true that you jack off?" Shay said in a weird manner. Just to mention, us friends normally didn't seem bothered by things having to do with sex or jacking off or anything at all but we wouldn't talk about it openly either.
"Man.. Thank God I'm not playing..." I said
"You'll get your turn Jacen" Alex said laughing.
"Yep it's true." Markus said interrupting everyone.
"Ok then..." I said dismissing the fact before I thought about it.
"Well..." Shay said laughing.
"Your honest" Alex said simply.
"Seriously?" Jason said in shock.
"Woah" said Jaden, "Too much info"
"Forget about too much info. Jaden truth or dare?" Markus said.
"Dare." Jaden said simply. Just then Shay whispered something in Markus's ears.
"Ok..." Markus said chuckling. "I dare you to give Brandon a wedgie."
"AHHHH DAMN IT SHAY!" Was all i had to say before Jaden jumped on me. Did i mention Jaden is as muscular as one of those WWE wrestlers you see owning people on TV? He's also very fast even though I match up to him with strength. Same for the others.
"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" Was all i was saying. You see, Shay had known from 4th Grade that i hated wedgies with all my heart even though i didn't mind giving one, so he often threatened me with them.
"Augh! LET GO OF ME!" I shouted in another room. All you could hear was my shouting and things falling.
"Heh, I got you now!" Jaden said grabbing my underwear. He had pulled so hard i was lifted off the ground.
"Wow... that was... AWESOME" Alex said.
What had really happened was that Jaden had whispered a plan into my ears and he faked giving me a wedgie. The plan went like this,
"Ok Jacen, here's what we do...

brandon
04-17-2010, 06:59 AM
WDF WDF I wasn't on from i posted the first chapter... Must be a hacker... ANYWAYS ill write part 2 soon.

glue
04-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Its still good :)

8/10

brandon
04-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Really? Hmmm uhm. I guess I'll post something to add on to that then... but im changing the last part.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" Was all i was saying. You see, Shay had known from 4th Grade that i hated wedgies with all my heart even though i didn't mind giving one, so he often threatened me with them. All of a sudden, everyone heard a door slam. Jaden came back with a smirk on his face.
"He ran in his room and locked the door. What was the point of that dare anyways?" said Jaden.
"Yeah Shay... What really did you want." Markus asked looking at Shay.
"Well-" shay was about to say when Jaden interrupted him.
"Truth or Dare shay." Jaden said.
"Dare me!" Shay said. He sounded scared (to some extent) though.
"I dare you to sleep with Markus and Jacen." Jaden said.

PART 2!

Ok. This story won't be completed if it's told by me (Jacen) so now we are gonna hear it from Jason's point of view.
Even though noone knew it, I pretty much showed everyone I was gay. Maybe they thought I was acting weirdly. It all started from when Jaden and I started playing truth or dare. Markus's brother, Rodrick, had got a dare from the internet and Markus had to choose which one. He had chosen a random one and it said that both of us had to make out. I'm sure that experience changed him too. Anyways, the dares and truths kept coming and Jacen eventually got out of his room. It was 11:00 and everyone was tired now so we all went to bed. Jaden and I went to a guest room while Markus,Shay and Jacen went in Jacen's room. The fun started as soon as the lights went off...

obon7
04-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Great story can't wait for more.

urbanbusta
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I'd like to see this continued :3

brandon
04-30-2010, 06:41 PM
"Jaden I dare you to go naked for the night." I started simply without any giving warning.
"Getting serious are we?" Jaden said noting the tent.
"No I'm-"
"Shutup already dude." Jaden said laughing. He took of his boxers and shirt and lay in the bed.
"Dare you to sleep naked too" Jaden said.
"Was gonna do it anyways" I replied smiling. I saw him staring intently as i took off my boxers.

*We interrupt this truth or dare game to put the perspective back on Jacen*

"Hey guys looks like they started" Markus said looking through a camera that was wired up to their room.
"Well... let the games begin." I said.

brandon
05-02-2010, 06:34 PM
This story was taken from my brother's friend, and edited... names were taken too.

kinky
11-21-2010, 02:46 PM
This story was taken from my brother's friend, and edited... names were taken too.

Teresting story carry on pls