PDA

View Full Version : Castaway?

Annynamous
04-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello this is a story I am writing. It isn't a truth or dare story so I'm putting it here. If it should be in the story section move it. Anyway here it is

Castaway?

1. Raft in the ocean

My eyes opened. My head ached. My vision was blurry. My body was swaying, up, down, up down. I sat up. Blue. Water. Wood. Raft. I was on a wooden raft in the ocean. A gasp from someone who wasn't me made my heart skip a beat. I looked over. It was my best friend, Nick. He had a look of total confusion and worry plastered on his face. "L-l-luke?" he asked, but he already knew it was me. He looked around. "What the he-"*
" I don't know" I said, "Whats on your forehead?"*
I was interuppted by screaming. "No! Why? Stop!"
It was my girlfriend, Megan. Her eyes were still closed.
Another body bolted upright. I crawled over. "Huh? Where- Luke? Nick? How?" questioned Katie, another of my good friends from school.*
"We know as much as you do, now help us with Megan she's having a nightmare," I told her.*
Splash! Megan had rolled herself into the water and was sinking fast.*
"No!" I screamed as I dove in after her.*
Bubbles were everywhere I could barely see. Then I saw her. I put my arms around Megan and pulled her back up to the raft. With some help from Katie and Nick we got out of the water and back to safety. Well, not that safe.*
Megan was waking up.*
"Hey," I said softly. I didn't want to scare her. She opened her eyes and scanned the area. She stopped at Nick's forehead. Then her eyes shot to mine, and Katies. "Are you one of them?" Megan shouted as she shook violently.*
She grabbed her forehead. I looked around. We all had weird symbols on our heads. They were circles whith Xs in the middle and dots around them. The others were noticing too.*
"Is it the symbols? Do they mean something to you?" I needed some answers.*
"Do I have one on my forehead?" she asked. Her eyes begged me to say no but I couldn't lie.*
"Yes."
She began to scream again.*
"Stop!" I yelled.*"What is going on?" *
"Land," pointed Nick.*
I looked back at him. "What?"
"Look ahead. There's land. I think it's an island." He was right. *
We were just about at the shore.*
When I looked back down Megan was curled up into a ball on the floor of the raft.*
"This is the weirdest dream I've ever had," said Katie as she shook her head.*
"This isn't a dream." I said, my voice filled with dread. "You don't realize you're in a dream when you are in one."

Annynamous
04-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Should I continue?

lokelake
04-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Should I continue?

It's up to you if you want to continue your story.

honeyness
04-07-2010, 08:03 AM
I like the start so continue, it would be interesting to see where it goes :)

Yournewslave
04-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Awesome story!! Love it so far!!:)