PDA

View Full Version : Essay as punnishment.

Star Shadows
04-05-2010, 06:12 AM
If you have a sub that is difficult to find punishments for, (like pain or cold or denial or w/e you would usually use) you could try this.

What happens if you're naughty in school? (normally)... you get an essay.

make it the same for your sub, tell them to write x number of words on how naughty they have been and how they will try to never be naughty again. get them to show you it and then leave it somewhere it could get seen for (Xx days [Xx being dice roll or similar])

This way the essay will be the main punishment and the worry from the risk of someone seeing/ reading it will be a reminder not to do it again.

You can add as many adjustments to this as you need to get it to work, like adding additional elements, stimulation while writing, not to use strong hand ect..

xx Shadow

sekai
04-05-2010, 06:35 AM
I like that, I use it :)

softeyes
04-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Yep, this would definetely be a good punishment.

God I hate essays. >.>

+1 Shadow. :D

Mere
04-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Heehee!! I love to write!! I can write a million word essay on anything!! So this won't work as a punishment for me!! But yea, I've found most people HATE to write..so may be for them, it works well!!
Thanks!!

dared to perfection
04-05-2010, 09:01 AM
i really would HATE this to happen to me, i rarely do the work i should for college yet alone extra for a mistress!

SlutPuppy
04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
I agree, I hate writing. xD Espically actually writing. With a pen/pencil. :p

softeyes
04-05-2010, 12:53 PM
LOL (or rather snort-chuckle) Puppy.

I lost it.

SlutPuppy
04-05-2010, 01:05 PM
LOL (or rather snort-chuckle) Puppy.

I lost it.

;) You're welcome, Softy. Heh.

Stix
04-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah good punishment!

I can think of a certain someone who I may have to give this to if they were naughty :p

Merlin
04-08-2010, 12:36 AM
funny i just used the idea of an essay as example in the "Punishment? But I've been a good slave!!!" thread. And i have to agree it is one of the few punishments in the whole forum really transferring the deeper meaning of a punishment. Especially for intended misbehaving.

SubMissChievous
04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Heehee!! I love to write!! I can write a million word essay on anything!! So this won't work as a punishment for me!!

I understand what you mean but I think here the purpose behind a punishment such as this one is not really the act of writing itself but forcing the sub to think about what they did wrong, why it was wrong, what they should or will do to improve the situation etc. I also love to write and used to blog and although I enjoyed writing I can remember how hard and sometimes even painful it was to write about my failures. Of course, I acknowledge that this would be even harsher on someone who hates writing as it would combine something that the sub doesn't enjoy with the fact that they have to reflect on what they did wrong.

And that's why I also find that this idea is one of the best and most effective I've seen posted here in a long time :) I often find that most punishments's focus is the act itself and not so much the purpose behind it.

Excellent post :)

Merlin
04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
exactly, like chloé said the point is not to write something but what you write. You have to think of what you did wrong, you have to think of the fact that you disobeyed and made your master disappointed, you have to think about why you did it, you have to think about how to not do it again... the writing is only a side effect and not really the punishment.

The meaning of a punishment is to make the sub clear that she did something wrong, why she did it wrong and how to correct her behavior. Any punishment not delivering these 3 things is almost pointless

Leopard
04-09-2010, 03:52 AM
The meaning of a punishment is to make the sub clear that she did something wrong, why she did it wrong and how to correct her behavior. Any punishment not delivering these 3 things is almost pointless

This exactly. If these aren't the things being carried to the sub then any so called punishment is a complete waste of time.

masterrobert
04-10-2010, 06:28 PM
This is an excellent punishment, and I have used it many times in the past. I often make them not only write about what they did wrong and why it was wrong, but make them write about what they should have done if they had the chance to do it over.

maddy09
04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
That is a really good punishment i hate writing i hope my master doesn't do that when im naughty!
:eek::D:)

Obedient_Calf
04-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Miss Candy makes me write a small essay each weekend to email to her, at the moment shes got me working my way through the A-Z of fetishes.

Must admit its a pain to do knowing i have to send one off to her before the weeks up but this is a basic rule for me not a punisment, but it'll work good tfor others.

UKslave
04-15-2010, 08:56 AM
A former online Mistress of mine used to send me a weekly task of writting lines for her, using the Fond of Writting application. Depending on how well behaved I had been during the week depended on the quantity and difficulty of the lines I had to write. I was always given a deadline by Mistress for submitting my lines. It is one of those tasks I really hated doing as they are so boring and repetative. If I had been especially disrespectfull I would be made to write my lines backwards which this application allows you to do, and it takes about 5 times longer.

This task is completely pointless and can take up as much of your slaves time as you want and he/she will surely be thinking about his Master

Leopard
04-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Cool app. Thanks for that - going to mess around with it later ^^

Sonny19
04-17-2010, 12:20 PM
this is an interesting punishment, deffinately would make it clear to the slave what they had done wrong and make them think about it. smart idea

04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
That would certainly make it think about its actions, especially if it was a long essay. Could be very useful.