PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you

jamesl
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I was walking down Sarah's street. It was lined with houses with pretty front gardens and expensive looking cars sat beside each lawn. A man waved and said "hi" to me but ignored him. I was distracted. All I could think about was what might be about to happen to me. She had played with me online but this was about to take it to the next level. My mind fluttered between thoughts of whether she would look the same in real life as she had in her pictures and what she had in store for me.

23, 25, 27....number 29...I was here. Her house looked the same as all the others. It looked much bigger than my house. Sarah's parents were obviously doing quite well for themselves. The house had four large bay windows and ivy growing up the corner. The driveway was lined with neatly arranged flower baskets and was large enough to park a jet, let alone cars. I took a big sigh. I opened the gate and walked up her driveway, With each step up the drive I felt more and more nervous. I reached out to knock on the oak front door. Just as I did, the door swung open.

"Right on time...what a good little slave you are," said Sarah with a cheeky grin. Sarah stood before me. She was brunette and around 5' 6". She was as slim as she had looked on her photo's. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a vest top.
"Hi" I replied.
I walked in to her house. The inside looked like an advert for IKEA. As I walked down the hall each room looked like it was from a catalohue or showroom.
When we got to the kitchen at the back of the house Sarah turned to me.
"How long have I got you for then? You weren't sure the other day. And did you bring the stuff I asked you to bring?"
"The last train home isn't til about half twelve tonight and yeah I've got the stuff". As I spoke I gestured for her to take my bag with the stuff in.
"Good". Sarah took the bag from me and placed in the cupboard behind her.
"Right then, lets have a look at you in the flesh then".

nakedboy92
04-03-2010, 01:15 AM
GOod so fAr!! Keep it up:)

jamesl
04-03-2010, 01:38 AM
"Ok" I answered. Already this felt much different to being her toy online. On my webcam I felt safe; here I hadn't even taken my clothes off and I already felt naked and vulnerable. Sarah sat down on a kitchen stool with a look on her face that was urging me to strip off.
"Socks first!" she said "get them out the way, I can't stand a naked guy in socks".
I was only removing my socks, but I still looked around to check my surroundings. I was stood in a large kitchen with new white units all around. Sarah was sat at a large dining table in the centre. Behind me was the door back through to the hall. There were a couple of other doors that were closed. For a second I imagined what might be behind them. In front of me and beyond Sarah was a large set of glass doors which led out to a perfectly landscaped garden.
It was all clear, so I bent down and removed each sock, as I did I heard Sarah, "chuck them over here". She made a movment with her hands that suggested I should throw over my socks. I did as I was told. Sarah stood, collected my socks and placed them in a bag which she had retieved from under the table. She sat back down. "Hoodie and t-shirt next" shes insisted.

I quickly removed both and threw them over to her. Again she placed my clothes in the bag. I was feeling increasingly anxious about what I was doing. I was stood removing my clothes in the house of a girl I hardly knew. I only knew her through brief msn chats and photos. Yes, she had seen me neked on webcam before but this was so much different.
"I much prefer looking at your body in real life"
"Thanks" I replied.
"Now not much to go. I think you should lose the jeans too"
I undid my belt buckle, slowly unfastened each button on the jeans and slipped them off my slim legs and tossed them over to her.
"Thats more like it" she responded. She picked up my jeans and ruffled in the pockets. There wasn't much in them, I had left my phone and wallet at home. She pulled out a crudely folded £10 note, a few bits of change and my train tickets.
"I'll keep hold of these too. You'll not be going far without them!" Sarah pulled the belt off the jeans. "Now James, I want you to walk over here and bend over the table for me, just lower those little boxers of yours so that I can see you pert arse!"

anonimousbob
04-03-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm enjoying it so far, and it's good to see it get going so early on :)

TiedGuy
04-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Great story. Probably the fantasy of most of your readers!

jamesl
04-03-2010, 09:55 AM
I walked over and bent over the table as I had been instructed. Sarah was being very different to how she had been online. Online she would toy with me, infact she had made me whip myself on cam before, but we would also chat about music or that weeks tv rubbish. Since I had walked in her door she had been focused on being a mistress and the niceties had gone...I liked it.
I felt a rasping slap of the belt on my right ass cheek. I hardly had time to feel the sting of the first blow and she hit me again. This time she hit slightly hire on the bottom of my back. I let out a little wince in pain.
"Did that hurt slave?"
"Yes miss"
"Good, you have another 8 to go. If you disobey me while you are here today you shall receive many more. Understand?"
"Yes Miss".
Sarah continued to strike my soft arse with lashes from the belt. Each blow was slightly harder than the one before. As the last lash made contact with my skin I could feel my ass throbbing and stinging. I had never felt anything like it. When I had whipped myself at home I had always held back a little, but she and used her full force and I could seriously feel its effects.
"Good slave...now pull up those boxers...make me a cup of tea, you'll find the tea things int that cupboard". She pointed at one of the cupboards. "I shall be waiting for beverage in the lounge through that door."
"Yes Miss" I replied as she left the room. I watched her leave the room expecting her to look back, but she just picked up my bag of clothes and left without so much as a glance in my direction.

It took a few minutes to make the tea. While the kettle boiled I thought about where I was and what might happen next. It dawned on me that I was in a town I didn't know, my clothes had been taken and this was just the start. I couldn't decide if I was more horny or scared. I picked up the tea and walked through into the lounge.

"Good slave...pop my tea on that table and get on all fours...you will be my foot rest while I drink my tea".

rdcottman
04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
keep it up. good story so far, cant wait to see where it goes.

jamesl
04-04-2010, 03:44 AM
I placed the cup on the table and knelt down in front of her in my boxers. As I placed my hands on the floor I felt the weight of her legs rest on my back. Sarah flicked on the television and we sat in silence as she watched music videos and drank her tea. Ask the minutes ticked by I felt my knees begin to hurt slightly where the rough carpet was digging into my skin. I shuffled slightly to shift my weight...."Foot-rests don't move do they?" questioned Sarah. I was about to answer back but quickly realised that a footrest probably shouldn't speak either. I stayed perfectly still and endured the uncomfortable pain on my knees.

I think Sarah had watched 6 or 7 music videos before she placed down her cup, moved her legs and ordered me to stand. As I stood the sensation of relieving the weight from my knees felt fantastic. I stretched out my back and arms and then noticed Sarah looking at me.
"I think you've worn those long enough...don't you?"
I looked down at my boxers. "Yes, that's right...get them off...now!"
I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband and slipped them off and left them on the floor in front of me.
"It looked bigger on your webcam" said Sarah with a smile. She bent over and picked up my boxers while at the same time looking up and down my exposed body.
"I'll just put these with the rest of your things, you'll not be naked for long though because we are going out."
Sarah disappeared out of the room and returned with my t-shirt and some shorts and flip-flops that weren't mine. She threw them over to me.
"Here put these one, it's a nice day and I'm not going to miss out just because your here, I fancy a walk into town."
"Yes Miss" I replied.
I picked up the clothes. Sarah silently stood and watched me as I put them on before ushering me out the house.
As she locked the front door behind us I noticed that in the time I had been inside the clouds had cleared and it was now a beautiful sunny day. I could feel the heat on my back as we walked down the drive and on to the street.

Once on the street out of the blue Sarah asked me about a new song that had just come out this week. I hesitated for a second, as it had been the first real moment where Sarah hadn't been in the mistress role, the I aswered and told her I hadb't heard it yet . And for the next 10 minutes normal conversation continued. All of a sudden she had switched from mistress to friend. As we walked I could feel a bead of sweat on my forehead caused by the heat.
Sarah saw it too "if your hot why don't you take you t-shirt off?"
"Is that a question or a request" I asked.
"Think of it as a request".
I removed my t-shirt as we walked. "I can carry that for you in my bag" insisted Sarah.
I handed it over and she placed inside her handbag. We walked for another 5 minutes, chatting about films and things we had seen on tv. Then Sarah slowed as we came to a bus stop.
"We'll get the bus into town, if the opportunity presents itself I shall test your trust on the journey into town" she informed me.

jamesl
04-04-2010, 06:35 AM
We only had to wait at the bus stop for a couple of minutes before the next bus into town arrived. Sarah and I hopped on the double decker and she paid the fare. She grabbed my hand and led me up to the top teck, she walked towards the back of the bus and ushered me into a seat. I only noticed a few people on the bottom deck. On the top deck there was a women with a child near the front by the stairs. And about half way down there was a couple of kids who were probably about 13 or 14.

"It'll probably take about 10 minutes to get into town" Sarah informed me.
I looked out the window and noticed that all the streets looked much like Sarah's. Inside the bus it was nice and clean. It was a newer bus rather than one of the old, dirty, crusty ones you sometimes get. It was so new in fact that it had one of those security monitors which flicked between the camera images on the bus. It flicked between the old timers and kids on the bottom deck, the people in the front half of the top deck and then every few seconds I would catch an image of my bare torso sat next to Sarah. I look alright I thought to myself. Conversation between Sarah and I started up again. The same subjects as before, plus this time we chatted about the people we could see getting on and off from the bus from the window.

For a second I looked back towards the front of the bus and noticed the two people at the front of the top deck had disappeared. They must have got off at one of the stops. Only the two kids remained. At the next stop the bus jerked slightly as it came to a halt. The two kids in front of us lept up and dashed dwon the steps and off the bus. I peered out of the window as the bus pulled away. I turned back to look at Sarah and I was met with the same naughty grin that I had been greeted with earlier when I arrived at her house.

"Are you ready James?"
"Ready for what?" I enquired.
"It's time to see if you trust me?"
"Ok...?" I said reluctantly.
"You see that monitor....well you can only see us from about the belly upwards".
I could see where she was going with this. I looked at the monitor...she was right.
"Come on then...lower those shorts!"
I waited a second...I wasn't sure at all about it. I was terrified, although my hard-on told me that I liked the idea of it.
"Now!" Sarah jabbed me on the side.
"ok"...I grabbed my shorts at the sides and raised my bum off the seat as little as required to get the shorts off. Once they were at my knees I let them slip down to my ankles.
"Good boy...I can tell this is exciting you". Sarah winked and was smiling more than ever.
I felt so horny. I glanced up at the monitor to check I couldn't be seen. It was fine.

The bus pulled over for its next stop. Again I peered out the window. Mainly because I wanted to see if anyone was getting on that might come upstairs. It was fine no one got on at the stop, I just watched a couple of pensioners slowly get off the bus. As I looked out the window I felt a tug at my ankles, I turned to see Sarah stuffing the shorts I had been wearing into her handbag. She quickly stood up and stepped away from me. I couldn't move because I would be seen on the bus security camera.
"Trust me?" she said before she turned and sat at the front of the top deck.

TiedGuy
05-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Your last post is a great fantasy of guys being naked in public. I enjoyed it. Please let us know what happens next!