PDA

View Full Version : Poker, Jokers, And A Whole Lot of Drama [Fictional] [MMMM]

MustBeDreaming
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
(Note: Even though this is fictional, some characters, including the protagonist, are based on real figures. The majority of the names HAVE been altered....maybe just cause I like them better XD. Oh, and for those of you who frequent GetDare thinking "who the hell is he?": Yes, I'm new. Been reading for a while, love a lot of your work. Keep it up!)

Hi there. I'm James.......What? You weren't seriously expecting an introduction, were you? Fine. I'm 15 (16 in June). I like music, theatre, and I play the cello. I have a sist--.....You don't care about any of that, do you? Fine.
FINE.

Let's see. I'm gay, but nobody really knows, except for one bisexual friend I have, but he's a pain, cause he claims he's "not really". Yeah, right. Pretty sure that's just his way of calming down his paranoid girlfriend. But he's not important. As I was trying to tell you, I like Drama. I know, that's so incredibly cliche, a drama freak who loves musicals....just screams "gay", right? Oh well, what can I do.
I suppose you want to know about my body... Well, being a teen, I have an unbelievably stubborn metabolism. I'm one of those people that eats junk, never excercises, and yet I'm skinny as... There really is nothing to compare me to. Luckily, my physical theatre has developed SOME muscle in my legs, and my biceps are sort of toned thanks to my cello.
But enough about me. Let me introduce you to the characters of this particular story.

James: We already established me. Scroll up if you're that forgetful.
Brad: Also takes Drama. Heavily into music, plays guitar. Pretty thin, but strong. Straight. Blonde, 15.
Joey: 15, Straight. Blonde/Brown. Incredibly well shaped. Athletic. Also takes Drama. Occasionally flirtatious...with everyone >_>
Luke: 16. Dark Brown hair. Fairly well built. Quiet, but not shy. An unusual mix of Science and Sport. Straight.

So.....I suppose I should get round to the actual story at some point.
-------
(comment if it sounds at all interesting)

xava
04-02-2010, 07:35 AM
seems alright so far .. hard to tell just yet but it seems well worth continuing :)

maxim
04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
I sgrrr eith Xava.
I sneezed when I tried to type that.

Edit: I agree with Xava :)

MustBeDreaming
04-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Overture

Ok, then. Where to start? I suppose I should mention that, although I'm fairly close to all of the guys mentioned above, none of us are really close, or are in the same social groups at school. We were all sort of, individually friends.
This was why I was incredibly surprised when Joey announced he was having a party, for guys only. From what I'd heard, he was gonna get his hands on massive ammounts of booze, a couple of action or horror movies, and a pretty sensual movie, that conveniently had a proper plotline, which allowed us to get away with watching it without seeming perverted. Of course, everyone knew that Joey was entirely unorganised. For one thing, he'd invited everyone two days before the party, and he still hadn't gotten all of the stuff. He kept badgering me to go, I think just to save face.

Two days later, since half of the guys invited had girlfriends, or other commitments, and a couple of others had expected the party to be a complete flop, there were only 3 confirmed guests:
Me, Brad, and Luke.

Joey had told us to bring stuff in case we got "so totally hammered", that we'd have to stay. So, of course, we did.

So, it was around 6PM when I arrived. Since so many had cancelled, Joey only bothered getting one movie (an action one). But he still had more than enough of the alcohol.I knocked.
"It's open!!"
I walked into Joey's house, which I'd only ever seen from the outside, when I dropped him home one afternoon. I won't go into detail, since I know you don't really care. But, classic story wise, his house was big, and a little nicer than the rest of ours. His dad was an engineer or something.
"Joey??"
"In the living room!"
"....Which would be?"
Brad then responded, which made me assume he'd arrived. (Unless the voices in my head had finally taken external manifestations)
"First on the left!"
I turned back, and walked through the first on my right (since I had turned 180 degrees. Remember your basic maths, kids)
I realised why I hadnt guessed this was the living room, it connect to a huge kitchen, with a tiny door in the far corner. I walked through the kitchen and opened the door. There was Joey on the couch, and Brad in a reclining chair (not one of the tacky ones. This was made of leather that matched the couch).
"Hey, you made it"
"Nah, this isn't me. Just your imagination". I retorted. Instantly flinching at the lame-ness.
".....What?" Brad, looking at me nice and absurdly.
"I don't know. So Luke's not here yet?"
The doorbell rings.
"Ah! I have powers" I gloat. The others smirk.
The doorbell rings again. Oh, right. We should probably respond.
"IT'S OPEN!" We all yell.
We hear the door open, and Luke walks in. I guessed he must have been here before.
A bunch of "Hey"s were exchanged.
I sat down on the foor (I like the floor) as did Luke.
But then I quickly stood up.
"I don't wanna be rude, I should say hi to your parents."
Joey looked at me. And then smirked.
"What kind of party would this be if my parents were home?"

-----------
Moving too slowly? It'll pick up in the next post, but I feel like the pace may be a little delayed. Opinions would be good. Later on I may ask for suggestions for dares, by the way.

MustBeDreaming
04-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Part 1

"Pretty lame, I suppose.....so, just like any of your parties?"
Joey gave me a cold stare, but the others laughed.

We watched the movie (I Am Legend. it was ok. I didn't love it the first time, so really I was just enjoying laughing about absurd things during.)
By now it was 8:30, and we were ready to chill it down. I hadn't drunk much, cause alcohol tends to make me tired. Brad however, was already in the 'giggles' stage.

We were discussing the notion of Xbox, which we all thought was a great idea....until the power went out.
As we all rummaged for our phones to shed some light, we decided to get some torches and candles. As I stood up, however, I felt my hand brush something.
"What the hell?!" Luke cried.
Everyone just looked.
"Something just touched my ass!"
We all laughed, and told him it was probably just a bag or his hand, but I felt myself blush (which I NEVER do), and was thankful for the lack of light.

So, within ten minutes, the room was fairly well lit again, with high power torches, candles, and extra batteries on the ready. We waited for ten minutes, but the power didn't come back.
That was when it dawned on us. We were teenage boys. In a house. With no power. What were we meant to do!?
Finally, Joey said
"I think I have some cards in the bookshelf over there"
"Hell no. I am not playing Go Fish or Snap." Luke retorted bitterly
"I can't really play much but Bullshit and Poker" - Me
"Same" - Brad
"Then we'll play poker", said Joey, fetching the cards.
"I have no money on me. And there's only 3 matches left, now that we lit the candles" - I said. Now, I was 15, so I had a tiny inkling as to where this could go. And, strangely enough, even though I had always thought of seeing these guys naked, the idea that came next was really a bad idea for me. Unfortunately, Brad was nice and tipsy, and ready to ruin my life.

"That's fine. We'll play with our clothes!" He giggled hysterically.
We all laughed at him, none of us taking the idea seriously. He put on his puppy-dog eyes, (which of course didn't work on any of us), which were really for the sake of effect. and said
"Come ooooonnnnn. Unless you're so insecure that you can't be casual with other guys."
Luke gawked "But what'd be the point? There's no girls."
Brad retorted "Something to doooooo."
Joey contemplated for a moment. "I'm game if you guys are."

I said nothing, watching Luke. All the while freaking out. I knew if I were resistant they'd question it, and if I said yes, I'd be putting myself in a world of risk. All the while, the thought of it causing a slowly rising tent in my jeans. Luke lifted his head, clearly having made up his mind.
"Sure, whatever."
In my head, I cursed in terror....and sqealed with delight.

Brad giggled again
"Let's play strip pooooookkkkeeerrrrr!"

------

MustBeDreaming
04-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Part 2: Poker

We all sat down on the ground. My mind started to race. I knew there was no way out. So, it was pretty simple. I had to win. Joey started shuffling. I decided to lay off the beer, since I knew they were all pretty good at poker. I wasn't especially worried about Brad, who probably couldn't tell me 5X4, let alone hold a poker face. But I knew Joey and Luke could pose a problem.

First thing to do was count items of clothing.
I was wearing 8: Shoes (2), Socks (2), a black T-shirt, denim jeans, and black boxer-briefs. I was stupid enough to choose one of my tightest fitting pairs.
Brad had 7: Thongs (Flip Flops) (2), Skinny jeans, white shirt, black jacket, he assured us he was wearing underwear and his hat.

Joey also had the same as me, with a dark blue T-shirt, and presumably different underwear.
Luke however only had 5. He was also wearing flip flops. He had a pair of brown shorts, and a white t-shirt, and his underwear.

We agrred that we all would start with 5. I removed my shoes, and said that I would remove both socks at a time, leaving me with 5 items.
Joey did the same, while Brad removed his hat and jacket.

And now we were ready to start. Joey began dealing the cards. Standard Texas Hold 'Em rules. Worst hand would remove one item.
And with that, we started.
Playing order went (with Joey dealing)
Luke
Brad
Me
Joey.

Everyone received their cards, and I had a brilliant idea. Sadly, so did everyone else.
Luke - Fold
Brad "Fold"
Me - I'm out.
Joey - So, I win?

This was a problem. Since there was no reward for winning. We realised there had to be a limit on folding, or the game would go nowhere.
Luke finally said "Ok. Every third time you fold, you have to take off one piece. Deal?"
We all agreed that this made sense.
And with that, Joey redealt.
I looked at my hand, and the first three cards on the floor...
8 of Spades, Jack of Spades.

Queen of Hearts (I laughed a little), 9 of Spades, 7 of Spades.
Things were looking goooooooood.
------

will9022
04-03-2010, 07:50 AM
this story is really interesting. its not just your typical Getdare story. Continue it please!

xava
04-03-2010, 10:45 AM
i like it!! :)

im craving the net part and the action but im glad your taking it at this pace .. i hope ou keep posting regularly xxx

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 01:18 AM
(Thanks for the comments. Particularly interested in comments regarding detail and pace. Have no problem with negative input. HAPPY EASTER!)

I tried not to smirk. I was only one card away from a straight flush. I figured there was no way I could possibly go wrong in continuing. At least for the next card. Luke and Brad both called. (There was no way to raise, really. You were either in or out).
"I'm in". Saying it felt strangely satisfying. I think I may have been feeling strangely secure. Luckily, I hadnt had too much to drink, so I reminded myself not to get carried. Joey also called "in". We all smiled, staring intently at the cards on the floor, waiting for Joey to deal.
He took a card off of the deck, and held it, for a moment. He went to put it down, and stopped abruptly, taunting us.
"OH COME ON!" - Brad yelled. We all laughed, as Joey threw down the card.
3 of Diamonds....uh-oh.
I had to start considering. Was it worth the risk? If that 10 didn't show up, I'd be left with....Jack high. Surely SOMEONE would have something worse.
"James?" - Brad stared.
"Huh?" I realised I'd completely phased out. Never a good idea. I could see that Luke and Brad were still in. I called in, as did Joey.

Here it came. The moment of truth. Joey reached for the deck. We all expected an agonising wait. Instead, he grabbed the card and flung it to the floor, at lightning speed.
Ace of Clubs.

----------------

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 01:48 AM
(Sorry if the tiny posts are irritating. I just have mistrust of computers. I dont like to write really long paragraphs and then accidentally delete them.)
------------
Damn. Ok, just stay calm. I had to hold my poker face. I still had a Jack, which was better than nothing. I looked at Luke, who showed nothing. Then at Brad, who seemed slightly phased. Joey's face was set in stone. I had to wonder if he did the thing I do, when I panic, or if he was just being neutral.
We all looked at Luke. He smiled.
"I'm in".
Brad called in, slightly reluctantly.
I paused. I thought about it for a split second, but called in. It was only my socks anyway. What could one mistake do?
Joey also called in, still stony faced.
And with that, we showed hands.
Luke smirked. Full House. 7's full of 9's. In his hands was the 10 of Spades I was looking for. I cursed under my breath.
Brad made a tiny little whimper, and threw down: a 2 and a 9
I sighed with relief, as I revealed my Jack and my 8. Brad's whimper seemed to be slightly louder. I looked at him, slightly excited about where this game could go.
But then Joey groaned, and threw down his 5 and 8.
-------

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 02:45 AM
------
Brad whooped in victory at his close call. Joey laughed, and threw off his socks. The rest of us cheered, laughing.
"Yeah, you know you want more" - Joey teased. We all laughed, as I secretly screamed "YES!!" in my head.

With that, play continued as usual. Brad was pretty tipsy, and quickly lost his flip-flops, followed by his shirt. He turned out to be more toned than he looked. At this point my hard-on was starting to grow. I decided to lie down on my stomach, hoping nobody would notice. This was quickly followed by me losing my socks, along with Luke losing his flip-flops. I had a couple of good rounds, with Luke losing his shirt and Joey losing his. I was stunned to have gone this far without any significant bad luck. Finally, the game started getting interesting. After my third beer I was starting to feel a bit more loose. And after Brad lost his skinny jeans (to reveal a pair of fairly loose grey boxer-briefs), we figured we'd have to decide how far this game was going to go.
Joey laughed, and made some remark about not being concerned, seeing as once we left he'd just screw Jessica. I think he may have been overselling himself, but I believed he wasn't nervous. Luke said he couldn't care less, while Brad giggled and said he didn't care, since he knew he was going to crush us all (the alcohol having clearly made him delusional. But hell, I wasn't going to remind him). At this point, I decided I was sick of being scared, and said
"Last person with clothes wins?"
We all looked at each other. And simultaneously nodded. Kinda like in a lame Mafia movie. It was cheesy, but kinda cool.

And with that, play continued.

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Joey dealt once again, and, almost inevitably, I lost.
I removed my shirt, and the boys barely acknowledged it. I couldn't blame them, I was the last one. This was followed by Luke losing his shorts. He stood up, and quickly dropped them, before casually dropping back to the floor, unperturbed. I couldn't help but sneak glances at his black sports briefs. They were so tight. I couldn't believe how uncomfortable they looked. But that was fine, my eyes were perfectly comfortable.
Luke looked at me and I quickly looked away.

I was starting to become very grateful for having agreed to come tonight, until I threw down my three Aces..only to find the others had ALL managed to get a hold of Straights. I smirked confidently, but was panicking inside.
I had to find a way to hide my boner.

And that's when I saw it. The tent in Brad's boxers. I looked at Luke, and noticed that even his briefs seemed slightly tighter than before (which was killing me, I should note.)
And that's when it occurred to me.
I didn't care.

I stood up, tore off my jeans as quickly as I could (anyone knows jeans aren't the most graceful article of clothing to remove), and lay back down, suddenly feeling very good about myself. I even plucked up the nerve to comment on Luke's tent.
"Enjoying this, Luke?"
Luke flashed a coy grin (one of those ones that melts any girl, or me) and smugly replied "Just thinking how good this would be if you were all girls."

As the next round played, I was expecting Joey to lose his shorts, since he seemed quite nervous. However, Brad seemed to have a stroke of bad luck, and was unable to fold. He'd already folded twice, and now he had a terrible hand. He decided to fold anyway, and at least replenish his supply of folds.
But this left him with no clothes.

He went to remove them, the rest of us mock cheering. But, as he grabbed the waitband, he froze.
"Wait."

---------------

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Part 3: Developments

We all stared at him. He seemed really nervous.
""Wait", what?"
"What if, we don't go all the way?" Brad questioned anxiously.
We all shot up at once
"No, no, no! We agreed!"
"But....."
"I have an idea."
We all looked at Joey. He had a slightly mischievous smile. We stared waiting. He took a dramatic pause, partly to torture Brad, I think. Finally he wet his lips and said
"Once you reach your underwear, if you lose again, you have a choice. You can either take it all off. OR..."
We waited. Brad was practically burning holes through Joey with his eyes.
"You can take a dare from one of us. If you fail to take the dare, you take it off."
We all looked at Brad. He seemed slightly reassured. I was a little anxious as to where this would lead.
"That's fair," Brad replied. "But we get to choose who dares us."
"Deal"
"Yep"
"Deal."

With that, Brad sat back down. He pondered for a moment, analysing each of us. I could tell he was trying to determine who would be the least cruel to him.
"James, dare me."

I took a double-take. I realised just how good life had gotten. Everyone always assumed I was the nice one, which I am really. But everybody knows, you don't mess with a hormonal gay boy.
----------

will9022
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
amazing! cant wait to find out what his dare is!

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 10:01 PM
-----
I had to stop and contemplate. I had a lot of choices. I really wanted to see him naked (all of them, really). But I could also have a lot of fun with this.
But first, I had to earn his trust. If I scared any of them, none of them would choose me to dare them again. I figured I'd take it easy. But how?
I scanned the room, and as I did, I saw a glimmer of light in the corner of my eye. It was the moon. But not the moon in the sky, the reflection of the moon bouncing off of the pool.
Perfect! All boys like to prove they're stronger than others.

"I dare you to swim 20 laps of the pool in five minutes."
Brad seemed overjoyed, and winked at me, as though I'd done him a massive favour. He jumped up, and practically ran out the door. We all followed and watched him bomb-dive into the pool, as I kept an eye on the clock on my phone. It was a tiny pool, and, of course he made it.
But when he got out, his hair was soaked wet, he was covered in droplets of water, and his boxer-briefs were now clinging to his legs.
He looked much better.

After that, we went on to play the next round. Joey finally lost his pants, and revealed a pair of white boxers.
Then we played again.
And this was where things got messy. I finally lost. Also nervous, I figured the others were likely to be pretty squeamish, and I'd be much safer calling for a dare. I knew that Luke was the least experimental of the group.
"Luke. Dare me"

I sat. And I waited.
-------------

(Should I continue? Change in pace or detail? And at some point the boys are going to decide what the winner gets. What should the winner get?)

Norse Fire
04-04-2010, 10:15 PM
This is a great story. Definitely continue. As for plotline suggestions, I'll leave it up to the author. Another excellent post.

MustBeDreaming
04-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Thanks! Great to know. Next post/s should be coming later today.

MustBeDreaming
04-05-2010, 12:12 AM
------
Luke seemed a little flustered. This was good, I knew that he'd probably get frustrated, and just opt with something stupid.
As we waited, I started to hum.
Suddenly, Luke's face lit up. And not in a good way. This looked evil.
"James... you know how you love to listen to your iPod?"
"Yes.....?"
"And how, occasionally, if you can't control yourself, you drive us all insane with your hideous singing and dancing?"
".....Yes" I agreed reluctantly.
"WELL. I couldn't help but notice Joey's stereo has a line in for MP3. SO... You have to play one song from your iPod (I'll let you choose), and dance for.....Brad."
"WHY ME!?" Brad startled. (I know it's not a verb, but we'll pretend it is)
"Just because. If, by the end of your dance, Brad isn't noticeably hard, you fail."

I gulped. Literally. Not in the lame comedy movie way. A sincere gulp.
Ok. That's fine. I admit it, I love to dance to my music when I'm cleaning my room, or getting ready to go out. Everybody does it, at least once.
But I never really do it seductively... And if I was gonna get Brad hard, it'd HAVE to be seductive.
Luckily, a lot of musicals have at least one song with a good beat and a sexual undertone. I figured my two best choices were "Special" from Avenue Q, and "Take It All" from the movie soundtrack of Nine.
I made my choice. I'd go with Take It All. Only because it had a better beat.

So, I hooked up the iPod, scrolled down to Take It All.
I took a deep breath, found my "neutral" mind frame, and I pressed play.

----------
(I reccommend you find a video of Marion Cotillard performing Take It All. It's an excellent song, but the video may also give you and idea of what I had in mind. (Minus the bit with the glove and the bra))

maxim
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Good Luck!, This is looking most deffinantly good! (:

MustBeDreaming
04-06-2010, 03:39 AM
---------
(I should mention again, I REALLY recommend that you listen to the song. I think it's a brilliant song, but it will also help you, as I've given a pretty detailed description of the dance in relation to the tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTBjlAWbmk&feature=related
Note: The last 3 words, and the instrumental ending of the song that I detail in this chapter are not included in the film)

Chapter 4: Take It All
There were three major factors to the way I was going to do this.
1) I knew this song inside out. This was definitely a good thing. It meant I knew how much time I had, and when certain things would work. Why do you think I chose it?
2) When you study theatre and musical theatre, one of the first things you learn is: "The less you commit to it, the more ridiculous you'll look. It's always more embarassing to give a half-assed performance".
3) I had to get Brad aroused, or I was screwed. I didn't have the time to screw around.
4)....it was hardwood floors. This is ALWAYS good for seductive dancing.

From the moment the first drum crashed, I was committed. I [I]was Marion, and I kind of liked it. I started simple, laughing a little as I ran my fingers through my hair, twitching my right shoulder rythmically. The moment the voice cut through, I started walking towards Brad, slowly stretching my arms out towards him.
(Come on now.....show me how....you'll take it all). I leaned down towards him, placed my hand on his shoulder, and lowered myself until my eyes were level with him. He laughed nervously, as I moved behind him, and ran my hands through his hair. My god, that felt good. A slightly upbeat section, which I knew only lasted 20 seconds came in. At this point, I moved in front of him, and swayed my hips while placing one hand behind his neck, as in a tango.
(You want my soul? Take it all!)
I took this as my cue to quickly move away, re-extending my arms as I moved to the centre of the circle again, brushing his chest as I retreated.
(It's time to leave, it's to live.
Because I have no more, there's nothing left to give!)
Perfect. This aggressive note which preceded an orchestral break gave me time to fling myself to the floor. I proceeded to do a couple of seductive crawls and rolls on the floor, until the up-tempo again, during which I quickly rose, and strutted towards him. (I knew that the actress does this in the film, and always found it particularly effective).
I took a moment to look at his crotch.
Shit.
Nothing. Almost. His boxers were still fairly limp, and I could barely see the outline of his manhood. I had to take the risk and go all out.
I turned, and flung myself to the floor between his legs. His eyes widened. In slow motion, as Marion yelled abuse-
(I'll watch your rise)
I placed my hands on his ankles
(I'll watch your fall)
I ran them up his legs. Stopping at his thighs.
(While I am standing, with my back against the wall!)
I raised my head, staring him right in the eyes.
(Now it's your turn)
I slowly slid closer, my nose barely 3 inches from his brow.
(to finally learn)
I loosened my grip on his thigh.
(You had the world, you had your fling)
I lifted my hands, arched backwards, giving him space
(you want it more than everything,)
I looked at him again, and smiled.
(You've got your wish, you've got your prize!)
I flung my hands on his chest, gripping between his shoulders and nipples on each side, lowering my body-centre to maintain balance
(Now take it right between your thighs!)
This was it. I used my hands to drive him to the ground, landing smoothly on top of him, with my right hand lightly gripping the back of his neck again.
(You grab for everything, my friend)
I took this literally, and made... innovative use of my left hand.
(But don't you see that in the end)
I gripped his chest again and tensed my calves, as I lifted him slightly.
(There will be NOTHING!)
I used his body to propel myself into the end. I.e I aggressively pushed him back to ground.
(Left.)
I crawled back to the centre.
(Of.)
Stared at his eyes. Poor guy seemed to be in a bit of shock.
(Me!)
I collapsed, facing upwards. As the end music built, I took a few deep breaths, and on the classic musical-theatre big note, took my end pose. I looked at Brad's underwear, and could now see an evident rise. I sighed with relief, stood up, sat back down in my position. I then looked at Luke, pointed at Brad's crotch.
"Satisfied?"
------------

MustBeDreaming
04-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Hello all.
I attempted to type another segment, however, after finishing it, I posted the reply, the site said it had gone through....and now it is gone.
SO,
seeing as it was a fairly flimsy chapter, I'm going to leave it for the moment anyway.

BECAUSE,
I need opinions. What should the winner get for winning? I'm trying to keep the character integrity in mind (remembering that the other 3 are almost entirely straight), but I cant really think of much except for the generic "I own you for the night". Any suggestions? I think that could still work, and in the meantime there could still be interesting poker-play beforehand. But I'd like an idea of where I'm going before I continue.

Thank you all for your reader-ship, and your praise/constructive criticism. This story would be nothing without you.

MustBeDreaming
04-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Part 5: Slowly Escalating
-----
"Satisfied?"
"Looks like someone is." Luke sniggered.
Brad rose up indignantly.
"Can you blame me? He was practically jacking me off!"
"Oh, as if" I replied in defense. I'd barely even grabbed him...much.

We quickly moved on. As I started to shuffle the deck, it occurred to me that the game wouldnt last much longer without some motivation.
"So... what does the winner get?"
I tried not to look up from the cards, desperately attempting to keep a casual face. In the corner of my eye, I saw Joey open his mouth, and quickly close it.
I wryly glanced up at him;
"Something you wanted to say, Joe?"
Joey smiled nervously. He looked at the other two, gauging the temperature of the room, before wetting his lips.
"Well, the only thing worse than being naked that I can think of, is having to do what someone else says."
We all raised our eyebrows. I was thinking of something along the lines of staying naked for the rest of the night.
This was WAY out of our depth.
And yet....if I won. I let out a tiny little shudder of excitement.

"I'm in." I practically yelled. I then let out a giggle, trying to act as though I was just drunk.
Luke, however, was wary.
"For how long?" He asked.
"24 hours?" Joey replied. This seemed to ease Brad's concern, whatever that was. Luke was still very cautious.
"What would it mean? Like...control over what?"
I couldn't help but laugh on the inside. I knew that Luke had three assignments he hadnt finished. He was thinking small. Hell, I couldnt blame him, he was straight as a board.

"Anything, I guess. As long as it's not dangerous, and it doesnt leave the house. If it's illegal, then we get a choice." Joey replied. It seemed pretty logical. Luke nodded.
"Alright then. I guess the stakes are high now."
"Well, not quite yet," I pointed out. "It's really just a question of what dare could be worse than being naked, and later a slave."

We all pondered this for a moment. And, for a second, I could have sworn I saw a glimmer of a smile on all of their faces.
And with that, I stopped shuffling, and tapped the deck on the ground.
"Let's play."
----------------

Rickyotk
04-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Awesome story dude. Keep the game going !!!

maxim
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
More?
please..........

MustBeDreaming
04-16-2010, 09:11 PM
I dealt the cards. Once again, the stakes were up. I wondered if dares would start to involve nudity, since the real coup d'etat of removing the last object would be subjecting oneself to slavery later on.
This was a whole new ball game.....or card game.

It came down to the last round. I had folded (using my second), as had Brad. This left Luke and Joey, of course. When it came time to show cards, we were all surprised, and Brad and I were VERY glad we'd folded.
They both showed a straight flush. Both in Diamonds.
Luke showed 4,5,6,7,8
.......but Brad showed 6,7,8,9,10.

Luke swore under his breath, as Brad and I laughed in awe at Joey's luck.
Luke contemplated his choice, but not for too long. He seemed pretty frustrated with himself though. He paused, and then sighed.
"Ah, fuck it. Joey, dare me."
(At this point I was a little disappointed. Luke was arguable the hottest of us all... maybe tied with Brad. [By tied, I mean equal. Not literally....although that would be interesting ;)])
Joey was taken aback, but only for a few moments.
"Oh...ummm....ok" Joey looked around. When he found nothing interesting in eyeshot, he looked at me and Brad.
"I...dare you....to...........kiss James--"
"WHAT!?" Luke and I simultaneously yelled.
"-- for ten seconds. No tongue if you don't want."
My heart just stopped. I breathed in, and took my bemused stance. At this point I really didn't care what happened. Either choice would be pretty good for me. If Luke took the dare, it could be a little bit awkward though.
Luke stood up. And moved toward me. I stood up in return, standing on an angle, to hide my hard-on.
Luke moved toward me, and stopped, hesitant.
"Come on, you can do it." Brad encouraged, giggling.
Luke turned away from me.
"Nup. It's too weird. Especially with James."
"What's that supposed to mean!?" I attempted an indignant tone, despite knowing exactly what he meant.
"Nothing. It's just weird."
He looked away, and reached for his waistband. His hand stopped at the top.
He sighed, and suddenly turned around.
Out of nowhere, I felt his hand on my left cheek, and he pulled my face toward him, and our lips connected.
In the corner of my eye, I saw Joey's eyes widen, and then he laughed.
I attempted to pull away, but with Luke's mouth locked with mine, I had no choice but to move back in, feeling the kiss intensify.
Joey realised he'd forgotten to count.
"--5,6"
I finally got over the shock of his rapid kiss, and started to enjoy it.
"7,8"
I made a choice. I'd only have this chance once.
"Nine, t--"
I grabbed the back of his neck in return, moved my entire body forward, pulling him towards me.
"Ten!"
I pushed him away sassily, and grinned mischievously. He wiped his lips and sat back down, and seemed a little traumatised. But he'd get over it.
Meanwhile, I laid back down (on my stomach, of course) and waited for my heart to slow back down.
-------------------

maxim
04-17-2010, 09:42 AM
I wish your posts were longer or not as much of a wait!

MustBeDreaming
04-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry about that. Because I don't really plan most of this, and it just comes out as I type, I find that typing for long periods of time makes my writing redundant.

As for the frequency, it's really just a matter of when I have nothing else to do. I'm pretty serious about my schoolwork and such, so that's why you often won't find posts from Monday to Friday. Sorry

TheVolan
04-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Really good. Keep it up.

will9022
05-02-2010, 07:35 AM
you have to continue this!