PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Naked Adventures!

nakedhelen
04-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Hello, everyone! My name is Helen, and I've been a member for less than a week. I haven't done much yet, but I have been posting my progress on my threads and my blog.

A user named Marvin posted a comment on my blog suggesting that I should post my stories on the TorD Stories section, to get more exposure and comments, so I'm going to try that. I'm going to be almost copy-pasting from my blog at first, with minor edits, then I will post original reports as they happen. You can always tell me what to do, and see if I make it happen!

You can always get the stories faster on my blog:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=22620

Or get some other stories on my TorD Online threads:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44075
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44420

As I said, I will accept dare ideas here as well as on any of my other threads, if you want me to write about something in particular. Make sure you follow my likes and limits, and if its interesting enough to write about, I will do it!

A few things about me:

I'm 27 years old and I live in my own apartment downtown. My boyfriend stays over sometimes, but we don't live together.

I'm 1,80m tall (5'10) and usually weigh around 60kg give or take (~130 lb). My measurements right now are a perfect 36D-24-36 and I'm very proud of my body, that's why I spend a lot of my time naked. Best of all, I haven't worked hard to get the way I am, I am simply made this way!

I have long brown hair (usually tied in a pony-tail) and dark brown eyes, and what most consider to be a cute and innocent-looking face. In fact, all of my friends including my boyfriend think I'm a very innocent and pure girl! :)

Here are my adventures thus far:

Naked Pizza!

RedaDare suggested I do the pizza delivery classic dare and open the door naked... He told me I could hide behind the door, which was kind of him since I wasn't really going to be opening my door naked while a complete stranger was on the other side! Still, there was a twist he didn't know about and which immediately popped to my devious little mind...

I picked up the phone and gave an order. About 15 minutes later I buzzed the delivery guy in. The doorbell rang soon after that, and I opened the door, standing behind it naked, only showing my face, my hand holding the money... aaaand... the entrance hallway's full-body mirror that was now letting the delivery guy admire my naked body from a very advantageous angle (twist!). I asked him politely to place the pizza on the mat, gave him the money + tip and he went away. The few moments we shared, he was constantly looking behind me with bulging eyes, I wonder why...

Naked Chores!

sekai asked me to get naked (redundant... I was already naked!) and clean my windows using my breasts, so I cheerfully went to work.

I sprayed the glass with window cleaning fluid which I then spread all over using just my 36Ds, driving my nipples crazy and pointy. I climbed on a stool to get the high areas and knelt down to get the low areas, then rinsed and repeated on every window-like surface in my apartment. I then had to wipe them dry with a cloth, though, since my breasts aren't very absorbing. Well, they only absorb attention!

The night is still young, the blinds still open. I live on the 5th floor, in an area with lots and lots of windows. Keeping the neighbors across happy makes me happy and all this happiness contributes to world peace!

Since sekai wasn't pleased with me not doing the outside surfaces, I tried correcting that. I opened both balcony doors and did the outside surface (since the doors open to the inside of the apartment I didn't have to step outside on the balcony, but now there was no glass between me and any possible voyeurs). I did the same to my bedroom window. There... now they're squeaky clean inside and out!

I was told that my carpets needed to be aired. Of course, I did that naked. I only have three small rugs and one medium-sized carpet, so I took them all outside on the balcony, laying them across the railing. I hit them with a broom for a few times, dusting them off, then left them there.

While I was outside, I noticed that the balcony floor needed a bit of cleaning, too. So I was told to do it.

Again, I stepped outside naked and used the water hose to clear most of the dirt, then I got down on all fours and scrubbed the floor with a sponge. If there were no carpets on the railings I would be more visible (and probably less willing to do this) but as it were, I was partially hidden. The balcony is long and narrow though, and I was completely exposed at certain points. Since my apartment is on the 5th floor, noone from the street below can immediately notice me, I am also hidden by the adjacent balcony by a divider. Still... a great chance of being seen by people living across! And at nine-thirtyish, too!

When I was done scrubbing, I stood up again and used the broom to remove the excess water, then I used the hose to clean my own body while standing in the corner. I walked back inside and messed up the living room floor with my wet bare feet and my dripping naked body!

I was made to clean my living room floor using my tongue. I only did the wet areas and I enjoyed it, even though my tongue is really tired now! Of course, I am still naked, and the living room balcony doors are still wide open, although that carpet is covering the railings.

Elevator Challenge!

sekai wanted me to flash while riding our elevator.

The elevator in the building I live in is very old, very slow, and a bit noisy. It has three metal walls surrounding it but its door closes with rails, so you can see inside the cubicle as it moves up and down the floors. I was told to wear just a robe and flash while taking the elevator down to the ground floor, then back up to the top (floor seven). So I did just that.

Once inside the elevator and having closed the rails, i slipped my robe off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I rode like that till ground floor, then up to the seventh floor. It was fun!

As I was instructed before starting this dare, I didn't take the elevator back to the fifth floor (my floor) but rather I used the stairs, after taking the robe off entirely, leaving me stark naked! Note that there are four apartments to a floor. I wasn't sure I wanted to be doing that, as I really don't want to be caught by close neighbors, but I was so horny that I did it anyway. I ran down to my floor and entered my apartment, whose door I had left slightly ajar so I wouldn't have to lose time using a key to get in.

I re-did the whole dare, only this time I wore a towel around me to the elevator. Once I closed the rails, I let the towel drop to the floor, leaving me naked. I rode all the way down to the ground floor, then as I was riding back up I picked up the towel and threw it on the fifth floor as the elevator was passing it. I now had nothing to cover up with! Once on the top floor, I ran down to my floor naked and without any cover available! This time, it was even better!

Another run, this time stark naked from the beginning. I figured I didn't really know many people in my building, so even if I was seen by someone other than my next door neighbors, I wouldn't be recognized.

The elevator felt like a cage! I was naked and locked in it, in public view. I decided to walk the way down from the seventh to the fifth this time, instead of running. Maybe deep inside I want to get caught? Nah.

sekai got me really worked up and horny, then asked me to take another ride, again completely naked but this time I would also be riding my rather large dildo from start to finish! And I was to go up and down the building twice! Nearing midnight, I entered the elevator and started using my dildo once the rail door was shut. I rode both dildo and elevator, going down, then up, then down again, then all the way up. I exited the elevator and started descending the stairs, s l o w l y, while still enjoying my dildo. Once I reached my doorstep, I was to cum right there before going in, so I did! I tried to keep as quiet as possible, and I came really fast! Crazy!

nakedhelen
04-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Late Night Show!

Two nights ago, when I was doing the naked chores, I was asked to give a late night performance out on my balcony. It was way after midnight when I returned the aired carpet and rugs back inside, then stepped outside naked. My 5th floor balcony has railing that reaches up to just above my navel. Normally, noone on the street below can notice me unless they are looking right up and I'm standing really close to the railing. sekai asked me to do just that. The street wasn't quiet yet, and every second that passed I was sure someone was going to look up for some reason!

Since I suffer from acrophobia, this part was very hard for me to do. I was really scared, but I managed to convince myself to bend over the railing and let my breasts hover in the air above main street (legs spread). Once I started playing with my nipples, the fear started working like an aphrodisiac, multiplying my pleasure! I played with my nipples for about 15 minutes, then started riding my dildo for another 15 before I was allowed to cum. It was one great and long orgasm, and I squirted (second time that night), sending cum to the street below! I was holding the railing very tight, moaning madly and trying not to scream!

Hit the Streets!

sekai seemed sure that we wouldn't be able to beat what I'd done so far... so, to test that theory, I asked him to give me a hard dare. It was 15 minutes to 5 in the morning, and he asked me to either go for a naked run near my home or take a naked ride in my car. I decided to combine both.

My car was parked on a side street (two-way street, but not as busy as main), a block away. Both that street and main are usually quiet this early in the morning, and it was still dark outside. I ran naked to my car (a pedestrian woman walking on the pavement across my building probably saw me as I exited), started it up and took a 10 minute ride.

Traffic was light to non-existant, but I crossed paths with a few cars and motorcycles. I even had to stop at a red light, directly opposite a 24/7 diner, and a group of three men were trying hard to see into my car, not being sure of what they were seeing! I teased my right nipple as I waited for the light to go green.

When I returned, I was able to park at the same spot, which was good because if it had been taken I might have had to park several blocks away from home. I ran all the way back, a passing car honked at me on main street but I ignored it and ran inside!

Before this adventure, I've never been naked on city streets. I've only wandered naked around a few quiet island streets, during summer. I never thought I would find the courage to do it, either!

Walk of Shame!

smartounge asked me to do this at 8 PM. There was still some light outside, and the streets are busy, the shops still open for business.

He told me to wear a skirt that was a bit loose and barely hangs from my hips. I had the perfect fit, a tulip mini skirt a friend of mine had bought me some years ago, my waistline was a bit bigger back then (and even then, the skirt felt a bit loose!). I was to wear no panties.

I was to wear a short zip-up hoodie, so I chose my midriff hoodie. He told me to have it unzipped 3/4 of the way, and for a midriff hoodie that meant the zipper barely held it together and my 36D breasts were threatening to spill out completely. The cleavage was magnificent (thankfully, I'm a tall girl!), and I was to wear no bra.

For shoes, I got to wear a pair of simple sandals.

He told me to fill two shopping bags (I got my trusty hemp bags) with underwear and spill some toys on top. I only have two dildos (including the 16-inch dildo I bought today) and a bottle of lube, so I placed my old dildo on the top of one bag, and placed the huge new dildo inside the other bag, leaving just the tip of the PVC cock to peek out! I was to hold those bags from their bottom, at waist level.

Looking like that I took a ride down to street level with the elevator, walked around the block once (I turned many, many heads my way! I also felt that the skirt would slip down my waist, it was almost coming down off my hips as I walked back inside my building, I felt air on my butt-crack!) and rode the elevator back up to my apartment! As I went into the elevator, having climbed some steps to get there, I had to really keep my legs a bit apart because otherwise the skirt would slip off altogether!

dragonator
04-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Aweswome story! keep doing more dares so we can read about them lol

nakedhelen
04-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Rolling the Dice!

deschut told me I was to wear 8 items of clothing and go to the ground floor of my apartment complex. I was to roll a die, the result telling me how many items I had to remove, then roll another die to see how many floors I had to move. Once on the next floor, I was to repeat the process, roll a die to remove clothing, roll another die to move floors, until I arrived at my own floor. My floor is the 5th, the building has 7 floors.

I wore a pair of black leather boots, a black g-string and dark red pantyhose, a black miniskirt, a red push-up bra, a white button-up shirt (which I tied up instead of buttoning it up), and a black hat.

On the ground floor I rolled a 2, so I removed my hat, took off my boots and removed the pantyhose, then put on the boots again. I then rolled a 6 so I moved up to the 7th floor.

I rolled a 4, so I removed the boots, the shirt and the skirt, leaving me in my underwear! I rolled another 4 so I moved to the 3rd floor.

I rolled a 6, so I just took off everything and was naked. Then I rolled another 6, so I moved up to the 7th floor, then down to the 5th. Close call! I was home, but(t) naked.

Exercise Time!

It's after midnight again, and sekai had me do some naked exercising out on my balcony. To make a simple list:

20x Standing Oblique Stretch
20x Squat
10x Vertical Core Hold
20x Hip Flexor Stretch (each)
20x Lower Back and Calf Stretch
3 minutes Back Stretch
20x Behind Head Shoulder Stretch (each)
10x Pushup
20x Outward Back Curl

If this is too mind-boggling for you, you can find descriptions of everything on fitness.com (should give you a nice visual of what I was doing out there, most of these exercises are an excellent way to show-off the merits of a naked body!).

Wasn't really hard, got me sweating but I'm in a really good shape without working out much. Took a while to do it right, though, over half an hour! Loved being exposed for that long!

Since I was all sweaty, I had to take a shower. I took my sponge, shampoo and shower gel, and stepped outside. I used the balcony hose and proceeded to take a nice, invigorating shower using cold water out on the balcony. I did my hair and body with the shampoo and gel, and while I was rinsing off, I took my new huge dildo for a test drive by placing it on the floor, inserting about half of it inside of me by squatting over it, and rinsing like that! That monster-sized cock feels amazing!

More Street Fun!

sekai asked me to do this one.

At 2 AM I exited my apartment building, wearing only... three belts! One belt was tight around my breasts (they spilled out quite a lot), one around my waist, and I had another one loop-tied to the waist, to cover my pussy. Now, I had to run to any direction I wanted, but after each 1 and-a-half block I was to remove a belt and leave it behind. I was holding my keys tight in my fist.

Due to the time and easter holidays, the streets were quieter than usual but still I avoided main streets (I live in a central area, and it's never really quiet). So I run 1.5 block taking smaller streets, took off the belt that was hiding my pussy, left it behind then run another 1.5 block, took off my waist belt and left that behind, run 1.5 block, removed the last belt, the one hiding my breasts and left it behind!

I was then to run another 1.5 block naked, and then hide and edge. I had planned this in my mind ahead, and on the last block there was a construction site. I entered it, stayed hidden from street view (but not entirely, just in the shadows) and edged, rather fast I might add! I started running back following the same path, picking up my belts as I went along, and returned home.

All in all, I passed some very light traffic while running, but I was fast enough and close to the buildings, so I avoided conflict! Still, this is the second time I hit the streets naked, and I think I like it!

nakedhelen
04-03-2010, 08:54 AM
More Street Fun!

sekai asked me to do this one.

At 2 AM I exited my apartment building, wearing only... three belts! One belt was tight around my breasts (they spilled out quite a lot), one around my waist, and I had another one loop-tied to the waist, to cover my pussy. Now, I had to run to any direction I wanted, but after each 1 and-a-half block I was to remove a belt and leave it behind. I was holding my keys tight in my fist.

Due to the time and easter holidays, the streets were quieter than usual but still I avoided main streets (I live in a central area, and it's never really quiet). So I run 1.5 block taking smaller streets, took off the belt that was hiding my pussy, left it behind then run another 1.5 block, took off my waist belt and left that behind, run 1.5 block, removed the last belt, the one hiding my breasts and left it behind!

I was then to run another 1.5 block naked, and then hide and edge. I had planned this in my mind ahead, and on the last block there was a construction site. I entered it, stayed hidden from street view (but not entirely, just in the shadows) and edged, rather fast I might add! I started running back following the same path, picking up my belts as I went along, and returned home.

All in all, I passed some very light traffic while running, but I was fast enough and close to the buildings, so I avoided conflict! Still, this is the second time I hit the streets naked, and I think I like it!

Kinky Show!

crazydareooo had me doing something interesting! I did this around 3 PM on a very bright and warm day, so exposure was probably at its peak!

First of all, I put some clothes on, took a piece of string and two clothespegs and stepped outside on my balcony. I tied the string around both pegs, then tried to throw one over the sunshade bar that's hanging from the ceiling directly above the balcony railing. It took me some tries, but I finally got it to go through the gap and around the bar. I adjusted the string length so that if I applied the clothespegs on my nipples, I would have to be standing on my toes.

I went back inside, stripped down and edged using my dildo. Then I wore a black leather corset with laces, made it extra tight so it was almost hard to breathe and it gave me a lovely hourglass figure. I also wore thigh high black leather boots, again with laces running up their length. That was my outfit, just the corset and the boots, meaning I was naked for all purposes!

I stepped outside, stood near the railing and attached the pegs on my nipples, forcing me to stand on the edge of my boots. It was pretty hard to balance, I had to press my knees against the iron bars. For the finishing touches, I held my old dildo between my teeth, blindfolded myself so as not to chicken out if I saw anyone watching, and folded my hands behind my back.

My goal was to guess when four minutes had passed, and then step back inside. For every 10 seconds I was off, I had to be punished somehow, to be determined later.

My boobs were pulled outwards and upwards by the clothespegs and they were actually hanging outside the railing, and after a bit I started drooling down my chin because of the dildo! I felt sexy as hell and my pussy was getting very wet!

When I thought the time was up, I went back inside and saw I was about 30 seconds earlier. Oh well...

nakedhelen
04-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Club Dress-Up! (industrial/ebm club outting)

I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, ready to dress-up for the night. I slipped myself into a mesh lace full body-stocking. It was one-size-fits-all and I'm a tall and curvy girl, so it stretched out nicely and hugged my body tightly, perfectly accentuating every part. Under direct light, the thin mesh was completely transparent. It was also a halter-top, leaving my back exposed. It was also open-crotch. For a moment, I hoped I had the courage to wear just that and nothing else! But that thought quickly faded as I picked up the next piece of my outfit.
I put on a pair of very tight and extremely short vinyl hot-pants of dark purple color. My mesh-covered legs were completely exposed up to my pelvis. Black laces run down the front forming four lines that needed to be tied-up to keep me decent.
I wore a pair of dark purple high heels with straps around the toes and ankles, adding a couple of inches to my already impressive height.
For a top, I was going to wear suspenders and nothing else. The mesh body-stocking would be all the cover I'd be getting, besides hiding my nipples behind the suspender straps! The suspenders I chose were dark purple with little skull designs and clipped on the shorts, forming an X on my back. They were barely wide enough to hide my areolas, and they were pressing on my 36D breasts, making them look like they were soon going to spill all over! I shaked my body a bit, and they seemed to be holding in place.
I opened my brand new bondage kit, and wore a pair of velcro cuffs around my wrists. The cuffs could be secured together with a metal clip. Someone had to do it for me, and I needed my hands free anyway, so I just let the clip hang attached to the left cuff.
I did my hair in two braids. Then I did my make-up, using a lot of dark colors around my eyes, and a bright purple glossy lipstick for my lips.
I wore a purple blindfold as a collar, the strap on the front of my neck and the eye-shutter on the back. Finally, I put on a long coat and buttoned up to hide my outfit on the way to the club. I slipped a purple ball-gag (the kind with holes) inside a pocket, my car keys and home keys inside another pocket, and left home. I usually don't drive to clubs, since it's hell to find a parking spot nearby, but I didn't feel confident enough to take public transportation like that. So I took my car, and thankfully I managed to park it rather easily, about five blocks away from the club.
I paid the cover fee, removed the ball-gag from my pocket and then handed over my coat. The girl that took it smiled widely at me and gave me two thumbs-up for my outfit! I wore the ball-gag and walked inside. When I entered the club it was still half-empty, it being just after midnight, very early for a Friday night in my city. Still, almost everyone turned to check me out, except for the few people that were dancing! The first few minutes I felt hot because of my exposure, but also rather silly, standing in a corner alone getting oggled. I didn't want anyone to approach me, and I think the ball-gag did the trick because they knew I couldn't reply to their come-ons anyway!
After a while, and when more people came in, I found the courage to dance a bit. I slipped off my high heels since I dance pretty intensely, and stepped on the dance floor. Immediately, people would turn to face me and try to dance along with me, and I went with it. I had to re-adjust my suspenders a few times, to keep them from slipping off my breasts!
Time was passing on the dance floor, and I was getting more and more confident dancing. I was getting sweaty and tired, and was about to take a break and step off for a bit, when two girls approached me. I had noticed them already, they seemed to be together because they had been dancing pretty close to each other, feeling each other up. Both girls seemed to be a lot younger than me, my guess would be 18 or 19, and they were both dressed in cute punk-rock get-ups. One was blonde with long hair, the other had short black hair. They were both attractive, especially the blonde one!
While I was thinking that, she stood on the tip of her toes and put a hand around my shoulder to try to get me closer to her (both of the girls were shorter, their heads coming up to my chin). I leaned closer and she whispered in my ear that I was the sexiest thing they've seen and the she actually sucked on my earlobe for a second! I've always been curious, but I've never done anything with another woman, so I was very intrigued by this. It was the perfect opportunity! I couldn't talk to them, because of the ball-gag, so I decided to go for it and hug them both, grabbing their buttocks. They embraced me and immediately started fondling me, then they took me by the hand and led me off the dance floor and on a leather couch in the back.
I sat in the middle with a girl on either side, and they were being really straight-forward about what they wanted to do to me! They were licking my neck, my ears, fondling my breasts... The blonde one removed my ball-gag, and they both took turns french kissing me for quite a while, before she placed the ball-gag back in its place. She shoved me a bit to the front, and pulled my hands behind my back, fiddled with the wrist cuffs a bit until she got them secured, then pushed me back to the couch! I was being pressed against my cuffed hands, when each of them pulled a strap of my suspenders to the side, revealing my breasts! I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was enjoying it way too much to protest. Granted, a few people were taking notice and lingered around to watch the show, but I just didn't care! This club hosts kink shows, these people have seen far more extreme stuff than this anyway!
The girls started pinching and pulling and licking and biting and nibbling and sucking on my nipples very aggressively. The blonde girl seemed to be the more dominant one. She removed the clips of the straps from my shorts, taking my suspenders off and placing them on the table in front of us, as the short-haired girl was untying the laces in front of my shorts! That's when the blonde pulled my blindfold up and covered my eyes. I felt fingers playing with my clit, and then something entering my pussy, something that felt like the neck of a beer bottle! I was getting fucked with a bottle by two strange younger girls on the couch of a club, being used like their little toy, and for anyone that wanted to see! I was moaning my heart out, but the very loud music and my ball-gag probably muffled that up. Then they started biting down on my mesh covered nipples again, even harder, while fucking me hard and fast with the bottle and rubbing my clit! I had an explosive, shivering orgasm, and I squirted! The blonde (at least I think it was the blonde) untied my hands, then I heard a whisper from a mouth touching my ear, commanding me not to move. I don't know why, but I obeyed, waiting for something to happen, but nothing was happening. Noone was playing with me. I felt the couch up and it seemed that I was the only one sitting on it now. So I removed the blindfold. A lot of people were still staring at me, but both of the girls were gone. So were my suspenders and the laces of my shorts! I stood up, looked for my heels and couldn't find them either! I decided to go to the restrooms. A couple of guys felt up my butt on my way there, but I didn't want to be confrontational. I looked at myself in the mirror. The mesh fabric around my breasts was completely soaked from all the violent sucking, and it was now 110% transparent. With no suspenders to hide them, my very aroused and hard nipples were practically poking out for all the world to see! The shorts were gaping open in the front, partially exposing my shaven pussy, and without the laces I couldn't hold the vinyl flaps closed! This was much more than I had bargained for, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I liked every second of being exposed like that! That's why it was time to head back home, before the madness took over. I took off the ball-gag and the wrist cuffs and went to get my coat. If that girl could have given me four thumbs-up, she would have! The bouncers couldn't take their eyes off me either. If they knew I was going to show up like this, I bet they wouldn't have bothered charging me entrance!
I wore the coat, and left the club. The streets near my car were quieter now, so I felt confident enough to remove the coat a whole block away from my car. Before I entered the car, I threw the coat in the trunk, deciding I would drive home without it! In retrospect, it was a silly move since the police carries out regular alcohol tests on Friday and Saturday nights, and I could have been pulled over. But I didn't! I parked near my home, so I didn't bother with the coat, leaving it in the trunk, taking only my home keys from its pockets. I didn't want to be bothered by my shorts either, so I removed them and left them in the car. I walked to my building and into my apartment, dressed only in a crotchless, transparent body-stocking, thinking that this was one of the wildest nights of my life!

lang_men
04-17-2010, 04:34 PM
That last post is pretty damn hot!