PDA

View Full Version : Old School

Doms_Little_Girl
04-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Hello everyone! This is the first instalment of a story that (I hope) I will be continuing to the end :D. It just came to me in a flash and I decided to write. I warn you, the good people of getdare, that this is my first story and I'm STUPIDLY busy most of the time. So I hope you like it but not enough to miss it when I'm busy xD I joke...So please enjoy and I'd love to get some lovely yet constructive comments from you all!

~Eve~

Doms_Little_Girl
04-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Maria sat there at her desk rather uncomfortably. Her slender legs were held tightly together as she pulled uncomfortably at her blue tartan skirt. She was trying very hard to pay attention to her teacher but she was having a lot of trouble. A certain egg vibrator was set to high inside of her tight sixteen year old cunt, pressing hard against her tight white panties; Extra small for added discomfort. Everyone in school had notice that something was up with her. First she started wearing more makeup, to the point that she began looking like a cheap whore that you’d find on the corner of the roughest streets in town. Her lips were a plump red now and dark blue eye shadow was smeared across her eyelids. Her face was still cute and youthful but her electric blue eyes were torn and empty now. Everyone put it down to drugs especially after her parents pretty much left her at this boarding school disowning her after the ‘incident’ when she was twelve. She’d given her virginity to a nineteen year old jock at the school. Since then the letters and phone calls stopped. She, however, knew exactly what it was and it definitely wasn’t drugs. Not only her personality had changed and become more docile and drawn but now her clothes were different too. Her white blouses were tighter, more see through. Her bras went from being considerate and white to a dark black so that her DD sized breast were perfectly visible through the tight cloth. Her skirts too had dropped two sizes and now barely covered her ass cheeks showing off the stockings she now wore to school instead of tights.

“Maria!” The teacher yelled across the room making her jump in her seat. Her cheeks flushed red as the pigtails she was wearing flopped around her little embarrassed face.” I asked you to come up to the board.” He said sternly. Her cheeks went a darker shade of burgundy as the entire class turned to stare at her. She quickly apologised under her breath before attempting to slyly roll up her skirt another roll. Stepping up from her chair her skirt now showed off half of her white panties off to the class. Several boys stared as she walked slowly past them towards the front of the class. Her ass was held tight as she tried to hide the bulge of the vibrator in her panties. The teacher didn’t look very pleased. Once she was at the front of the class he nodded towards to top of the white board where a question was written. It was a good foot taller than her which meant she had to stretch to answer it. She looked back at him almost pleading with her eyes. His only response was an uninterested look as he passed over the board pen. She let out a small sigh as she stretched on her tiptoes and began writing. Her entire ass was on show now as well as the vibrating bulge in her panties. Everyone saw it pounding hard in her pussy. The whispers grew louder and her face began getting redder and redder. The teacher just sat at his desk as if he just didn’t notice the scene escalating in front of him.

Suddenly the vibrations got quicker. Maria dropped back on her feat grasping at her skirt dropping the pen on the floor. Her eyes grew wide as she looked down at the pen laying there in front of her. She couldn’t possibly grab it. Not in front of everyone. She was so close so so close to Cumming. Looking up her teacher just stared back at her blankly his arms crossed tight across his chest. She gulped loudly as the entire room went quiet. Slowly she bent down at the waist flashing the entire room with her silky white panties. She grabbed the pen and was about to straighten up and continue working. But then it happened. She let out a loud gasp as an orgasm flowed throughout her entire body. A little wet stain started growing on her little white panties right there in front of the entire class. Everyone began laughing loudly at her humiliation. He calmly and slowly stood upright not daring to turn around and face the class. Seeing a quick sharp stare from her teacher she hurriedly spun on her heal sitting back down hanging her head in shame. The class continued giggling for the entire lesson and even in some of her other classes. But even with the rumours she wasn’t looking forward to school finishing.

firenight
04-01-2010, 05:05 PM
go on i like it can't wait for more

rdcottman
04-01-2010, 06:58 PM
so far so good
please keep going

guakamaya
04-02-2010, 10:10 PM
you're doing great keep it up^^