PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Revenge Sucks

TR DARE
03-31-2010, 03:02 PM
(The story starts out slow, but as I add more parts it should become a lot better, please try to be patient with me :).)

INTRO:

John (19) was an average guy, pretty good looking, tall, muscular, and a total jerk. Pretty much every girl hated his guts for the fact he would do terribly mean things to them. He would take all their clothes when they were in the school shower, he would put ketchup on their seats and when they walked off he'd yell something about how they were on their period, and he was just an overall obnoxious guy.

Although John didn't know it yet, doing crap like that to all those people for no reason had got him quiet a lot of enemies. Too many to list, besides only a few are important. Alex (18), Kayla (19), and Krista(18), they all had been on the butt end of John's impractical jokes just a few too many times. They were all gorgeous girls, Alex had amazing long flowing blond hair and a trim body, Kayla had medium length black hair and was a true sight for sore eyes, and Krista very tall and had beautiful long red hair. Many would ask, why would John mess with those girls? You'd think he'd try to get on their good side! No, not John, his abnormal way of showing someone he likes them or thinks their attractive was to be a total dick to them.

The three girls had recently met on campus, after they began talking, they all realized they had a common hatred toward John. It didn't take them long to realize, together, they could probably give John a pretty bad day, like he had been doing to them for so long. Them being at a College boarding campus, they had a few good ideas of what to do without anyone knowing. Kayla had a dorm to herself after her old roommate transfered out.

This college wasn't like most, the students had the option to use the dorms all year long, even on their summer break. The girls knew that John usually stayed the whole summer too. After a little brainstorming, they finally had a perfect plan.

Kayla: I'm so excited, once school gets out today, we have the whole summer vacation to make John's life a living hell.

Krista: I know, it's nearly time...

The bell rang.

Alex: FINALLY!

The girls jumped up at once ran to their car. Their first step of their well-thought-out plan.

Krista: Do you have everything guys?

Both of the girls nodded their heads.

Krista: Okay, let's go.

With that Krista revved the engine and was on her way.

They were heading towards Green Gardens, knowing John would be dining there to celebrate summer vacation. After arriving they looked in the window, he was eating alone. They had planned for this, for the fact he had very little friends.

Alex: Perfect let's go girls.

They went in and got a perfect table facing the back of John. They waited for their next step to kick in. He got up and walked off to the bathroom.

Krista: Okay now!

Alex quickly got up and ran to his table. She dropped a small tablet in his water, it instantly dissolved and she ran back to her seat. What she had dropped in was a very strong sleeping tablet.

Kayla: Did you get it in?

Krista: Did it dissolve??

Alex: Yeah yeah, it's in.

They all smiled, one of the hardest parts of the plan was over.

It was perfect timing too, John was just sitting down about the same time Alex got back to their table.

After about ten minutes he had finished his food, but hadn't drank a sip of water.

Krista: Oh my God, doesn't he drink anything?

Alex: I don't know but if he doesn't our plan is totally ruined.

John stood up, and the girls all held back yelling, crap at the same time. He looked at the table, and took a bit of his water before walking out.

Alex: He drunk some!

Kayla: I don't know if it will work though, he didn't drink much. What do you think Krista?

Krista: It'll work, just follow me.

They slowly followed John out to his car, after he got in they stopped at their car just a few parking spaces away, they watched him quietly.

Krista smirked as she saw John shake his head and pass out against his window.

Krista: I knew it'd work, lets go.

They got him out of his car, and quickly into theirs, slipping handcuffs on him on the way.

Alex: Wait, his car, we can't just leave it.

Krista: Oh no.. wait, he already turned it on. Kayla go get in it, we need you to drive it back okay?

Kayla: Fine, I'll just follow you.

Alex and Krista pushed John into the back of their medium sized white SUV.

They started driving, checking behind them to make sure they didn't lose Kayla.

Alex looking over at Krista.

Alex: How long will he be out?

Krista: He didn't drink much, an hour and a half at most.

They got back to Kayla's dorm and they quickly opened the door and laid John on the bed.

Krista: Kayla get the rope, hurry! I think he might be waking up soon!

Kayla: I'm going as fast as I can!

Kayla tossed the roped to Krista and they quickly uncuffed him and eagle tied him up to the bed. The girls all sighed with relief.

Alex: Um.. what now?

Krista: Now, we wait till this douche wakes up..

Not five minutes later John shook his head and slowly opened his eyes.

John: What the f*ck? What the hell is going on?

Krista: Revenge John, revenge.

All the girls smiled and giggled, their dreams had just came true. They have full power over the jerk that has ruined a lot of their college lives.

John: Let me up, I'll get you b*tches arrested!

Alex: Shut up, you are in no place to make threats.

Kayla: I got this one..

Kayla was about to seal John's mouth shut with duct tape, but she had a better idea. She grabbed a pair of her panties and shoved it in his mouth, then sealed the deal by covering his mouth with duct tape.

The girls all laughed at Kayla's home-aid gag.

John's eyes started to tear up from the disgust and he started wriggling left and right while making any sounds he could through the gag.

Alex: Enough of this, let's get on to the good part..

Krista: Don't worry, we have all summer.

Krista smiled and looked down at John, who was now practically quivering with fear.

- - - - - - - -
To be continued...

Sorry it was so drawn out, but if I get good responses the next part will be way better, and a lot of better will happen too.

Demon Thief
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Nice start. Also I'm glad you gave a little information instead of just rushing into the good parts. 9/10. :D

Hunterman36
03-31-2010, 10:28 PM
I as well enjoy your start keep it up it is good

Coyote
04-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Enjoying this very much. Hope it is continued

TR DARE
04-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks so much guys, I was worried that I rushed too much of it, and then drew out the other.
----------

After a few minutes of the girls whispering in the corner, John started making furious yelling noises.

Krista: Look, we'll take the gag out if you do not yell, or back talk any of us.

John continued yelling and shaking uncontrollably.

Krista: Okay fine, we'll just keep it on.

John quickly stopped yelling and shook his head no.

Krista: Okay, remember no yelling no insults. Actually, don't even talk unless we say you can.

John nodded his head yes and Krista grabbed the tape and swiftly tore it from his face.

John spit the dirty panties out and coughed over and over.

Alex: Here have some water..

Alex poured a cup of water on John's face, a few drops made it into his mouth. At least enough to make him stop gagging.

John began to yell, but quickly stopped when he seen Kayla reach for the tape.

John: *Sigh* Wha.. What do you want?

Krista: Don't make us say it twice John. We are going to make your life suck for as long as possible, just like you've been doing to us for.. I don't know, two.. three years?

John: *Sarcasm* Look I'm sorry.. just let me go, we can just forget this ever happened.

Kayla burst out laughing.

Kayla: Sorry buddy, it doesn't work quiet like that..

Krista: Okay guys lets go ahead and get the pics.

The girls all perked up and Alex grabbed her camera.

John: Pictures? Pictures of what??

Kayla: You of course.

Krista: Yeah so shut up, or we'll have to gag you again.

Alex pulled out the button of John's jeans, and unzipped the zipper.

John: Wait, get off me, what are you doing?!

Krista: Shut up! One more word and your gonna be gagged for the entire summer!

John was quivering with fear, all the cruel things he has ever done to anyone, was coming back to bite him.

Alex continued pulling his jeans down, exposing his blue plaid boxers. Then she proceeded to cut his red shirt off with scissors. John would've said something but he didn't want to be gagged again. After getting his shirt and jeans totally off, they took a few pictures.

Krista: Hah! Looks like he likes this.

John was so embarrassed, for whatever reason he started getting hard through this, which tented in his boxers.

Kayla: Okay ready for the rest?

Krista: Go for it.

Kayla slid the scissors against his boxers, cutting them all the way off and dropping them on the side of the bed.

The girls laughed together and took a few more pictures.

Krista: Geez you sure got a shrimp dick don't you?

The girls made a few more jokes about his penis size, even though it was decently above average at seven and a half inches.

John: Please.. just let me go.. I will forget it ever happened.

Alex: And miss out on this?? No thanks!

The girls were laughing insanely.

John: Look you horny b*tches, let me go, I'll get the cops! They'll arrest all of you.

Kayla grabbed the tape but Krista motioned her to put it down. Krista grabbed John's balls.

Krista: Excuse me John? Did we say you could speak? Did we?!

John: Did I say you could grab my balls you whore?

Krista firmly squeezed his balls making him squirm and scream.

John: Sorry! Sorry, stop please stop.

Krista: Let that be a lesson. We don't like you, and we do not care how bad we hurt you, or your tiny dick.

John breathed heavily and nodded slowly as Krista let his balls go.

Krista: Also we have pictures, so if by any chance you get away. These things will be everywhere you could imagine, with your full name, address, phone number, and more. Don't even think you could delete them, we already sent them to all of our emails, so you don't stand a chance.

John gulped and accepted defeat.

John: I.. I promise I won't try to escape..

Krista: Good, then we are going to let you up, okay?

John nodded and the girls untied him. John looked at the door, but he couldn't run out naked. Plus he was always super shy about being seen naked, he couldn't have his pictures shown.

John: What do you want me to do..

Alex: Very glad you asked, John!

Alex pulled up a dress bag from underneath the bed.

Alex: Put this on.

John was covering his privates with one hand as he grabbed the bag.

Krista: You can put it on in the bathroom, there aren't any windows so you couldn't get out anyway.

John quickly went into the bathroom and slammed the door. A few minutes later he came out dressed in a small maids outfit, it barely cover anything if he moved, and if he bent down, it shot up and gave a full rear view.

The girls began laughing and Alex flashed a few more pictures.

Krista: Wow, it fits you perfect John! But stop covering, it ruins the view.

John reluctantly put his arms to his side leaving the tip of his dick hanging into view.

Alex: Turn around and bend down, let's see how your rear looks.

John looked down in shame as he turned around and bent down like he was touching his toes. He full butt was in the girl's view.

Alex: Wow, very nice.

John blushed as he stood up and turned around.

Krista: Oh yeah, put this on too.

Krista flung a small white frilly thong at John like a rubber band. He went to go into the bathroom.

Krista: Nah not this time, just do it out here.

John: Fine..

He slowly put it on.

Alex: Nice, now turn around and bend down for me again please.

John did as he was told. Alex grabbed the back of the thong and strongly yanked it up his crack, giving him a terrible wedgie.

Alex: There, now leave it like that.

John was standing awkwardly, trying to refrain from pulling the fabric out of his butt.

The girls sat down side-by-side on their couch.

Krista: Okay give us foot massages, left to right.

John: How long are you guys going to do this to me? You've already embarrassed me, I mean look at me..

Krista: I don't think we've done enough, now do it.

John sighed and started giving the massages.

John: Done..

Krista: Suck them, suck everyone of our toes for a minute a piece. Do it like your giving them a blow.

Johns mouth dropped.

John: What the hell? No way that's nasty.

Krista: Your choice John..

Krista held up her camera.

John wiped the sweat off his face and began sucking Krista's toes. John was about a minute in when he stopped.

John: Wait this will take thirty minutes!

Krista: I know, now blow!

John continued "Blowing" their toes.

The girls laughed at the tickling sucks on their toes. They also shoved them into his mouth in and out a few times.

John began gagging and coughing.

John: I'm *Cough* done, wait else do you got?

Krista: Oh, was this not hard enough for you? Fine, let's just move on to the next thing we have arranged.

They led him over to a stand which was about four foot tall. They made him bend over it and latch his arms to the legs of the stand.

Alex: Know what we're doing John?

John: I really.. really hope not.

Krista: That's right!

Krista pulled up a large wooden paddle, looked at his unprotected and helpless bum, and took a strong swing. It made John jump and yell.

Krista: Count them out, Johnny.

She continued swinging slowly and powerfully.

John: One.. Two.. Three..

The process continued for about fifteen minutes.

John: One hundred..

John was literally crying now.

Krista: Okay enough.

Krista unlatched John and he fell to the floor, he quickly jumped off his butt when he felt the soreness and sat on his knees.

Alex: Nice red bum John, good luck trying to sit on that.

John didn't even look up, he just breathed heavily.

Kayla: Okay, looks like it's bed time.

Kayla chucked the handcuffs to Krista. Krista latched John's wrist to the leg of one of the two beds.

Krista: Night John.

The girls stripped down to their tiny frilly panties right in front of him. He blushed as his dick slid out from his thong as he got hard.

Krista: Enjoy the blue balls..

Krista clicked the light off and they went to sleep.

John was scared for his life. The pain and embarrassment he was in made him wish they would just kill him..
---------------
To be continued..

Coyote
04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
amazing. Great continuation!!

TR DARE
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
amazing. Great continuation!!

Thank you very much! :)

iwearpanties!
04-08-2010, 09:54 AM
this story is amazing!