PDA

View Full Version : a fantasy

nick8989
03-30-2010, 07:27 PM
this is juz a fantasy i had. i'd like to point out that i'm not gay..juz curios. anyways...after a few months of on9 chatting and getting to know my master, we decide its time to meet up. it was decided that i would stay with him for a week. i fly to his place. he meets me at the airport. he leads me silently to his car. i am told to get into the trunk and undress. he pulls into his garage opens the trunk and i get out, naked. i am told to walk like a dog for the remainder of the week. he leads me to the shower whr he showers me and shaves me. while soaping me up, he makes sure to lubricate my asshole. after rinsing me he puts a condom on me n tapes it there. i am allowed to masturbate bt must keep all of it in d condom to swallow on the last dat. after dat he puts on a condom(for safety) n makes me blow him..he then turns me around n fucks my ass. a ski mask is then put on me n a dog collar. he writes his name on my ass. i am not allowed to leave the house and am fucked regularly as master sees fit. master enjoys turning me over and fondling my man boobs... wenever my ass is not in use, master places a buttplug with a tail in it. i am told to behave like an animal. i am not allowed to speak except for the safe word. the oni time i cn use the safe word is to remind master to use a condom. every use of the safe word is punished. i am spanked in the morning, afternoon and evening to remind me of my place. i am not allowed to eat food. whenever i am hungry and master wishes to feed me, i am to lick his feet.master will then feed me bt shitting into my mouth or on a plate and make me eat it. i also drink master's piss. master brings his friends over and has me used by them. he oni permits them to use my mouth. my ass is oni for him. at night after fucking me, he puts his cock in my mouth n falls asleep. i wake master up every morning with a blowjob. of the last day. after master has cleaned me up, he gives me a blowjob i am told to cum. the condom is removed and i am told to lick all the cum up. master then drives me to the airport. before i check in for the flight. he takes me to the restroom and fucks me again. wen it is time to check in master gts up and stands infront on me (i'm sitting) i kiss his grotch good bye and stand up. he grabs my ass spanks it and says "bye bitch".. i wonder if i would hav the guts to do this?