PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Humiliations

Webdare2
03-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Okay this is a new story I'm writing, well more a series of stories. I'll be continuing with the Beach Adventure story don't worry, enjoy these too.

In a tiny little shop in the corner of the town, there was a man who had the ability to grant wishes. How he had this power not even he knew. However powerful his magic was, it wasn’t entirely perfect. On occasion (most occasions), it could go ever so slightly wrong.

Story 1 – Lauren’s Public Wish

Lauren was on her way out into town, on one of the hottest days she’d ever felt. A nicely-curved blonde in her early twenties, Lauren lived on the edge of town and so it was a good walk to get into the centre where all the nice places were. As she walked, she felt her dress riding uncomfortably around her body. She hated clothes, she truly hated the way they always rode up, the way they constricted her movement and made her feel hot and cramped. Especially in summer like this, it was hell.
But she was too shy to ever wear anything less than a dress outside the confines of her house. She had been to a nude beach once before and loved the feeling of being naked outside, but still felt too embarrassed. It was her greatest desire, to not have to bother with clothes, and one that was on her mind especially today, because of the glaring heat. It made her sweat and made the blasted dress stick to her body uncomfortably.
She suddenly noticed a shop she’d never seen before, tucked away in the corner of the street, next to a large grocery store. It was called “Coming True”. Underneath a sign read “We will make any wish come true for so small a fee you’d think we have nothing else to do.” The sign was stupid but Lauren couldn’t deny she was intrigued. I wonder if it’s real She thought.
Entering the tiny shop, Lauren was surprised to see how empty it was. The room was lined by a black curtain and in the center there was a small table with two chairs. One of them was filled by a man, who looked to be mid-to-late-thirties, with dark hair and a bland, uninteresting face.
“Hello.” He looked up at her.
“Hi.” She replied, looking around, but it was just them in the room. “So are you real or what?”
“I can make a wish come true.” He replied.
“How can I believe you?”
“You’ll have to trust me. Surely it can’t hurt to give me a chance?”
Lauren was doubtful of him, but she couldn’t deny her curiosity. “How much?”
“First time is free. If you are pleased with the results, then you can pay for a second go.”
“All right.” Lauren shrugged. “Why the hell not?”
“Good.” He smiled. “Take a seat. And what is your name?”
“Lauren. You?”
“Lovely name. I’m Richard.” He clasped his hands on the table in front of him. “I cannot guarantee that the wish will be perfect, since magic is a little iffy sometimes, but we will see how it goes. Now what is your wish?”
She couldn’t really think, there was so much she could want. Still doubtful, she decided to joke around. “I wish for bigger boobs.” She wasn’t being serious, her breasts were a good size but she doubted he had any kind of power to this.
“Easy enough.” Richard clicked his fingers.
Nothing happened for a moment, and then suddenly she felt a tingling sensation in her chest. Looking down, she nearly screamed as her boobs began to grow. They stopped after a few seconds and were now two of the biggest boobs she’d ever seen.
“That’s amazing!” Lauren giggled. “You really have a power!”
Richard smiled warmly. “So do you want a second go?”
“Yes!” Lauren reached in her pocket and drew out money. “Is this enough?”
“That will be sufficient. Your next wish?”
This time she really thought about it. She couldn’t decide what to seriously go for, until she felt her dress ride up. It was so annoying! Then she had it, her secret desire.
“I wish I didn’t have to wear clothes and for no one to think it’s unusual.” Lauren wished.
“Are you sure?”
“Certain. I hate clothes, they’re so uncomfortable.”
“Your wish is my command.” Richard clicked his fingers.
A chill ran over Lauren’s body and when she looked down, she was completely naked, in a shop, in front of a stranger. This time she did scream, hands rushing to cover her breasts and crotch. She hadn’t expected to end up completely naked! The shock wore off after a second and she suddenly felt free. All the horrible constrictions of her dress, gone! But was the whole wish fulfilled?
“Go outside and enjoy your new wish.” Richard said, as if reading her mind.
This better work. Lauren stood and walked to the door, aware that Richard was watching her naked body, but she had to be brave. This was her fantasy, her biggest desire. Opening the door, Lauren took a step outside and the warm summer air hit her. It was incredible, rushing over her whole nude form.
She teetered on the edge for a moment, but the door closed behind her, knocking bare naked Lauren out onto the road. She looked around in fear, people were everywhere, but they didn’t care. No one gave her any looks. Lauren checked herself and saw that she was definitely still nude. But no one noticed anything. It had worked!
She looked in a nearby window, and was shocked at her reflection. In the reflection, she was still wearing her dress. She looked back down at herself and checked she was still utterly undressed. She looked back at the mirror, then down again, then up, then down. So the rest of the world saw her as if she was still dressed. Perfect!
Giggling to herself, Lauren walked down the street, feeling the warm ground beneath her feet. It was incredible! She couldn’t believe that no one noticed she was naked. People just walked right past her without looking at all. She had never felt so good before and she stopped to enjoy the sun, spreading her arms out wide. The heat was just the most amazing thing ever; it made her entire body pulsate with warmth. She was aware that her now massive boobs were pushed outwards and guys were giving her chest very interested looks.
She stopped one gawker and asked. “What are you staring at?”
“Sorry, it’s your... your you know... they’re... nice.” He stammered.
“Nothing wrong with what I’m wearing? Nothing unusual?”
He looked confused. “Not a thing. It’s a nice dress. What could be wrong?”
Lauren beamed. “Thank you.”
She moved on, walking freely down the road, arms swinging by her sides. Ten amazing minutes later Lauren reached the town centre. She felt quite thirsty so she decided to stop off in a small shop. Inside she felt the cold air of air conditioning rush over her body. It felt absolutely wonderful and she just stood there for a minute, letting the cool air make her body tingle.
Lauren finally snapped herself out of it and took a coke to the counter. Nothing felt weird at all, yet she was buying a coke completely naked. Or at least she tried to. When asked for money, Lauren realised she didn’t have any. She’d spent what she’d had on her on the wish. Worth it. Excusing herself, Lauren ducked out of the shop and back into the street, wondering what to do.
She finally decided; the park. The park was where she would go. It took just a few minutes to reach the large field to the side of the center. People were scattered across the field, a lot of them barely more dressed than she was, playing and enjoying the weather. Picking a nice sunny spot, Lauren lay down in the warm grass, flat on her back, arms and legs spread wide. This was the life, this was extraordinary.
Suddenly something hard landed on her stomach. Sitting up, Lauren found a Frisbee sitting on her body.
“Sorry!” Three guys came running over. “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine.” She giggled. If they only knew... She handed the Frisbee back with a smile.
“Thanks. Sorry again.” The three boys started to turn away, but one looked back round at her. “Would you like to play with us? To make up for hitting you.”
“Sure.” Lauren smiled and stood up. “Love to.”
The guys grinned and led her over to an open space. They threw the Frisbee around for a full half hour, running back and forth across the grass. The guys had taken their shirts off and Lauren felt it was hilarious that she was more undressed than them, despite it looking the other way around. She was aware of her huge boobs bouncing around as she jumped but she didn’t care. She knew it was making the guys happy. They would be even happier if they could see the real her but luckily for her they couldn’t.
Soon Lauren was sweating madly. Looking down she admired her glistening body, and felt a tiny bit disappointed that no one could see it. She imagined how she looked to the boys, dress sticking to her sweaty frame. They certainly were looking, missing the Frisbee as they stared at her.
“I think I need a rest.” Lauren panted. “Thanks a lot, guys. Enjoy your afternoon.”
“You too.” They waved goodbye, looking disappointed she was leaving.
Lauren found a spot in the very center of the field, in the middle of all the picnicking and sunbathing people, and spread out on her back. The thrills of being so naked next to everyone, being right in the middle, made her feel incredible. She wanted to touch herself but knew she shouldn’t. People would still see that. So instead she just enjoyed the beautiful rays of the sun. Everything was so relaxed, so wonderful that she drifted off into sleep.
Lauren awoke with a start. Her first thought was that she was naked and so she drew herself up into an embarrassed ball. It took a moment to remember the wish. Still she wanted to be sure. She picked up a spoon off the blanket of a sleeping man next to her and checked her reflection. It was still clothed. Good.
Replacing the spoon, Lauren stood and stretched, thrusting her great chest outwards. It was time for a walk, she decided and off she went. She did a full lap of the park, her bare feet feeling the beautifully warm ground, and while walking worked out she must have been asleep for an hour or two. The sun still blazed down upon her and the people still frolicked in the heat. This day truly was paradise. She would remember this forever.
As she walked along the path, Lauren saw a glinting light on the ground. She bent over, aware that her bare bum was sticking high in the air, and found that it was a coin, large enough to afford a drink. She was still so thirsty so she walked back into the town center and back into the shop she had been in before.
She took a coke from the fridge in the corner, closed the door and then began walking to the counter. Lauren suddenly felt a chill run over her body, presumably from the cool air inside the fridge, although she had closed the door.
She took the coke to the counter and handed over the coin. The shopkeeper eyed her hungrily as she paid, staring intently at her breasts. Maybe the Frisbee hadn’t been such a good idea, she had sweated so much her dress must be like a second skin by now. She took the drink from the counter and exited the store, glad to feel the hot air again.
She closed her eyes and took a long drink. It was so refreshing, she practically glugged it all in one go, standing with eyes closed and arms held away from her sides so as to get the full feeling of the sun. Such a wonderful day. Dropping the empty bottle in a bin, Lauren began to walk again, arms swinging freely away from her body. She let her boobs also swing freely, as big as they were now. She was getting more looks than ever now. It must be the sweat she told herself. The magic was foolproof.
Then there was the first laugh. Looking around, Lauren saw a teenage boy pointing and making whoops of appreciation. She spun around to face the nearest shop window and screamed. Her reflection was naked. Completely, utterly naked. Not a single thread on her body. Her boobs and pussy were completely uncovered for anyone to see.
Now that she had screamed, everyone began to laugh, knowing now that she wasn’t naked deliberately. Now she was funny, an embarrassed naked girl in a public place. Any straight guy’s fantasy.
Lauren stared at the naked reflection for a long moment, afraid to face the world. She watched her nude body, glistening from sweat, standing there in the center of the window. She remembered that chill she had felt in the shop. It hadn’t been the fridge; it had been the magic wearing off.
Finally she broke free from her own gaze and was met with crowds of gawking onlookers.
“Oh my god!” Lauren screamed, covering herself with her hands.
This only drew more laughter. Still screaming, she ran as fast as she could down the street, away from the throngs of laughing people. How had this happened? The magic didn’t wear off, did it? She looked down at her boobs. Still massive. So maybe the more powerful wishes wore off? It didn’t really matter now; she just had to get home.
It wasn’t too far to get home, only ten minutes or so, so she just sprinted as fast as she could. She couldn’t run fast while using her hands for cover so she was forced to leave her boobs swinging freely as she ran. People still pointed and laughed as she passed them by, a flesh-coloured blur with wildly swaying assets.
For the next week, Lauren barely left her house. When she did, she was completely covered with dress, coat, hat, the whole works. But she couldn’t forget her time walking naked in the sun. After a week, she went back to wearing a dress, then to walking barefoot. Still she couldn’t forget and finally walked in nothing more than a small bikini. That was enough for her now, not being uncomfortable at all. It was small enough so that it was like wearing nothing but with the essentials still covered. Lauren was finally free enough to be comfortable in public. The whole experience had loosened her up for the better.

dragonator
03-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Awesome story, is that the end of it or do u intend to continue it, by having her go back to the wishplace perhaps?

Demon Thief
03-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Never read anything like this before. Nice job.

firenight
03-26-2010, 10:17 AM
go on can't wait for more

Doms_Little_Girl
03-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Please carry on ^^

Webdare2
03-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Story 2 – Josh’s Prideful Wish
Like many other inhabitants of the town, Josh had seen the naked girl running through the streets. Now she wore a bikini all the time, which Josh was very grateful for, since he had loved the sight of her body. He loved the sight of all girls’ bodies. He was moderately attractive, but didn’t have the air of charisma that made girls go for him as quickly as they did his friends. He hated that.
One rumour he had heard was that the naked girl was a result of a wish vendor in the town. Josh was inspired to believe that, since he recognised the girl as previously never walking about in anything less than a long dress. Girls like that always desired to be free. So he went about finding this potential wish giver.
It didn’t take long. Most people were sceptical about the place, warning him against wasting his money, but finally Josh found the place. He entered straight away, excitement building in his stomach.
Inside was nothing but a table and a man, who watched him enter with a thoughtful expression.
“Good afternoon.” The man said. “My name is Richard.”
“I’m Josh.” He replied. “So how much for a wish?”
“The first one is free.”
“Seriously? Awesome!” Josh grinned, taking a seat.
“So tell me.” Richard leaned forwards. “What is your wish?”
Josh already had it worked out. If the wish didn’t work, he hadn’t lost anything so he just went for it.
“I want to be more attractive to girls.” Josh said. “Like a celebrity or something.”
“Are you sure?”
“Of course. I hate being the guy who never gets approached by a pretty girl.”
“Why don’t you ever make the first move?”
Josh frowned. “Can you do this or not?”
Richard held his hands up in submission. “Alright.” He snapped his fingers. “Done.”
“I don’t feel anything.”
“You’ll find out soon enough. Enjoy.”
Josh shook the hand of the wish guy and left the shop. He walked along the street, looking for any sign of female life. As girls walked past, they gave him smiles. Maybe this was working. Suddenly a random girl stopped him. She was about his age, blonde and very cute.
“Excuse me, what’s your name?” She asked.
“Josh. And yours?”
“I’m Becky. I don’t usually do this, but I just wanted to talk to you.”
She smiled nervously then grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. She kissed him furiously for a few moments before letting go, a guilty and hungry grin on her face.
“I should go.” She said. She began to walk away then turned back to him. “Can I have something to remember you by?”
“Um, sure.” Josh was still to gobsmacked to say anything else.
She reached down and pulled his shoes off his feet. She took off her own shoes and shoved them in her handbag and then slipped on Josh’s.
“Thanks.” She grinned, kissed him again, then walked off.
Wow. Josh was stunned. The wish had worked. He looked down at his bare feet before deciding; worth it. He walked along the street, wondering what else was going to happen.
It didn’t take long. Five minutes later, the most gorgeous redhead he’d ever seen dragged him into an alley beside a bar, lips pressed to his. Un-bloody-believable. She suddenly stopped and looked down his body.
“What happened to your shoes?”
“Some girl took them.” Josh replied.
He was surprised by the intense jealously that spread across the redhead’s face before being replaced by a knowing grin.
“I can do better than her.”
Her hand was suddenly in his jeans, moving gently up and down. He moaned as she moved her hand before suddenly stopping.
“Don’t stop.”
But she just wanted to make it easier to move. The girl undid his belt and lowered his jeans to his ankles. The redhead pulled his legs up so that she could slide the jeans out of his legs completely , dumping them on the floor behind her. Her hands gripped the sides of his boxers, ready to pull.
“Oi!”
Josh and the girl turned with surprise to a man standing at the back of the alley. He looked to be one of the bartenders or bouncers or whatever, having exited from a back door of the bar.
“Don’t do that here. Get away!” The man growled.
“Sorry.” The girl whispered in Josh’s ear, looking disappointed as she drew back. Then she scooped up his jeans and ran.
“Hey!” He cried but she was gone.
“Get out of here.” The man said again and Josh was left with no choice but to exit onto the street in his shirt and boxers.
People watched him as he walked vaguely in the direction of home. The men didn’t pay any attention for the most part, some pointed and laughed but he didn’t care. But the women stopped to watch him, eyes filled with hunger. He grew aware that they were beginning to follow him as well, slowing growing into a crowd. He sped up his pace but the crowd of girls were keeping up.
Suddenly they charged at him, wrestling Josh to the ground.
He felt hands all over his body, felt his shirt get torn away. The hands moved across his bare torso, stroking and trying to get a grip. It was sensual and painful, more painful though. He struggled to get away, standing up and beginning to run, but too many hands found a grip and his boxers ripped apart, falling away in shreds. Suddenly naked, everything froze, and then the girls screamed. Only they screamed in happiness. Hands groped at him anew, getting everywhere.
Finally Josh managed to break free, sprinting away. The girls couldn’t get up off each other, so large was the ball of female bodies that had attacked him that they had gotten tangled up. He used the moment to turn a corner and into an alley. He hid behind a bin and curled up in a ball.
Josh could hear the girls running past the alley, screaming and crying out for him. This wish had gone too far! He hadn’t expected this.
Once he was certain the girls had lost him, Josh stood and checked. Yep, he was alone. And actually in the same alley as before. The door at the end swung open and Josh feared for the guy who had kicked him out before.
Instead it was a knockout girl. With brown hair and an incredible figure only accentuated by her barmaid’s outfit, she made Josh begin to feel a stirring in his crotch. He had had a thing for this girl for a long time, had tried flirting with her across the bar but never seemed to get anywhere.
“I thought I heard screaming...” The barmaid, Angie, said to herself. She turned to go back inside then saw Josh. A smile spread across her face. “I see why.”
“I need help.” Josh pleaded, covering himself with his hands.
“I know.” She said and pulled her top over her head. Walking slowly towards him, she slid out of her skirt, leaving her in an amazing set of underwear. “I’ll give you all the help you need.”
Now right before him, leaving Josh trapped in the corner between the bin and the wall, the barmaid reached behind her neck and her bra dropped to the ground. Josh couldn’t control his erection and he felt his jaw drop to the ground as she slid her panties down her legs, stepping out of them with a gorgeous pair of legs. She was suddenly pressed against him, kissing him madly. She pulled him out into the center of the alley, reaching down to grab him.
“There he is!”
They looked around to see the crowd at the entrance of the alley, screaming in pleasure as they saw him.
“But she’s naked with him!” One of them cried.
The naked barmaid stood before Josh, hands spread wide and anger on her face. “He’s mine!”
“I can be naked too!” One of the girls screamed.
“Me too!” Others chorused.
Before his eyes, Josh watched dozens of girls undress. He couldn’t believe it. This was so out of control. The lustful horde advanced towards him, hands stretched outwards.
“Hey, leave him alone!”
Josh looked around to see the man from before run out to stand before Josh, reaching out to push the barmaid away.
“Are you alright?” The man asked.
“He’s mine!” Angie screamed and shoved the man away.
There was nothing he could do as the crowd descended on Josh. He curled up in a ball as the hands began to grope. He could feel hands, legs, boobs, mouths all over his body. Was he going to die like this? Naked in a ball of also naked girls? There were worse ways to go for sure, but he hadn’t imagined it like this.
He peered out from behind his arms and saw their faces, lustful and excited. Suddenly everything froze. Their expressions changed instantly, becoming empty then they all blinked as one, as if waking up. Then there were screams.
“Oh my god!”
“Why am I naked?”
“Who’s he?”
“What are we doing?”
The girls screamed as they tried to gather up their clothes and rushed out of the alley. Within a minute, Josh was left alone and naked, curled up in the middle of the alley.
“Hey.” The man helped Josh to his feet and handed him an apron. “You made a wish didn’t you?”
“How did you know?” Josh asked as he put the apron on. It covered his front but not his backside, but he didn’t frankly care.
“I did the same thing a few weeks ago.” He admitted. “Gotta watch that stuff. You’re lucky it wore off, although it took longer than mine.”
After a minute of making sure he was ok, the man left Josh. He turned around to find Angie holding her clothes up against her body. She was blushing madly, which made her all the cuter.
“Sorry about everything.” Josh said, blushing himself.
“Honest, I don’t mind.” Angie replied, meeting his eyes. “Because, I’ve actually liked your for a while. I thought you weren’t interested.”
“Oh I am!” Josh stammered. “Yes, oh my God, I’ve liked you for so long.”
Angie smiled sweetly and walked right up to Josh, so close that he could feel her breath. She dropped her clothes and reached to undo the string on his apron.
“I’m glad we had this chat.” Angie smiled before kissing him.
A few months later, Josh and Angie were now in a steady relationship. They had both gained confidence from the experience, although the girls in the area still eyed Josh warily, uncertain as to why they had been naked with him in an alley. But he didn’t care now that he was with Angie.