PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Desires Brought Forth From A Darker Presence

Mr.RainbowBanana
03-21-2010, 05:27 AM
I thought about doing something a little different from the usual stories on the site, whether it works or not I don’t know but I hope you all like it. I wont be able to get parts done really quick but bare with me and I'm sure I can maybe make parts that you'll all enjoy reading.

Part 1: The induction of a darker day

Charlotte being 19 isn’t what you’d call your “average teen”, she may seem innocent, a student, remarkable figure, smart, the perfect girl. Yet there lies a darker twist in her lifestyle, unlike many she practices black magic. Only her best mate knows of this, Amber is also 19 and a student, and just like Charlotte her body is stunning. Both of them, to die for.

It was a Friday night and the girls were together preparing for a ritual of sorts. In casual clothes they set a circle of candles up and sat within the circle cross legged. Charlotte leant over to get a book of ‘spells’ and opened it on a random page. She placed the book in the centre of the circle and joined hands with Amber. They began to whisper a repeated sentence.

Amber was still one not to believe in black magic and felt as though what she was doing, despite her loyalty to her friend, was a waste of time. But before she knew it she could feel something weird starting to happen. Both the girls opened their eyes as they felt a breeze brush by them, and immediately fell into a state of shock. The candles one by one extinguished thus darkening the room as each candle was strangely put out. The room quickly fell into pitch black leaving the girls scared and feeling insecure. Their hands joined once more, yet this time tighter and under the circumstance of fear.

All of a sudden the candles started flickering from being lit and extinguished. Also the light in the room turned on slowly and continued to increase in its brightness before it came unbearable and burst showering the girls with hot glass. The room yet again was left in total darkness as the candle’s light finally faded. The girls could hear what seemed to be whispers but it couldn’t of been them as they were quiet, frozen from the shock of what just happened.

The sound of a roaring fire lashed at the girls ears, and as quickly as it came it vanished leaving a faint high pitch ringing embedded within the girls heads. They broke from the clutches of their fear and stood firm straining their eyes to see the inside of the room with the faint light shining through the cracks in the door and curtains…

Mere
03-21-2010, 05:35 AM
NICE..!!
I look forward to read it..!!

chubbsman7
03-21-2010, 07:11 AM
A Strange idea... very interesting. I'll keep up with this story for now. And I like your name, just saying.

hookedondares
03-21-2010, 04:16 PM
nice idea.i like the novelty it but im not sure where it is heading. looks promising so far :D

Mr.RainbowBanana
03-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Part 2: Princess

…The girls arose, their eyes only just starting to adjust to the dark. The room was fairly big yet their eyes were fixated on a corner where they could see what seemed to be another person. As they finally adapted to the dark, what they thought was another presence was confirmed. A female, so pale, so…empty looking, eyes as black as coal, soaking torn clothes with a rusted metal necklace of the letter ‘P‘.

Reluctant to ask, Amber stirred up what little courage she could and asked who she was.

Amber: “Erm…who…who are you?”
Minuets passed consisting of pure silence.
Charlotte: “Err…I don’t think she…”
The Girl :“My name is Princess”
Amber: “Where are you…”
Princess: “Spawn from the depths of hell, some would call me a devil, to others, an angel. You have set me free, and so, one of you must take my place”

The girls franticly rushed to the door, desperate for a way out but to no avail. The door was locked, there was no way out.

Princess: “We’ll have a test, you will both do as I say and when finished the weaker one will take my place, banished to hell for an eternity until someone else performs the ritual.”
The girls fell silent, frozen in terror, yet managed a slight nod knowing they didn’t have any other choice.
Princess: “Now, take off your clothes”
Charlotte: “What?!”
Amber: “No way!”
Princess: “NOW!”

There was no use arguing, so the girls slowly started to undress. Amber took off her top, slipped out her mildly tight fitting jeans leaving her standing in just a blue bra and thong, but she wasn’t to end there, as ordered she undid her bra, it fell to the ground, her breasts now free and in view. She slid her thumbs into the sides of her thong and eased it down her long silky legs, bending as she did so. Now in perfect open view she fell silent, not risking eye contact. Charlotte took it at a fast pace, wanting to get this over with.

Both the girls stood side to side, embarrassed by the fact they were stood next to each other, and in front of what can only be described as a demon, in no clothing whatsoever. Eagerly awaiting the demands of Princess, frightened by the situation yet in the strangest way, excited by what was to come…

Collared_Slave
03-22-2010, 03:26 AM
Now this is a new story idea. Write more.

Hunterman36
03-25-2010, 11:08 PM
I like it please continue

firenight
03-26-2010, 10:20 AM
go on please want to know more

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Part 3: The curse of Princess is not a walk in the park

Princess threw the girls a collar each.
Princess: “Put them on and get on all fours!”
The girls wasted no time in putting them on, to which Princess edged over and fastened a lead to each of the girl’s collars. Charlotte was frightened but she needed to know.
Charlotte: “…What’s going to happen?”
Princess: “We’re going for a walk”
As the shock set in, the colour in the girl’s faces immediately drained.
Amber: “Don’t we get to wear any cloth…”
Princess: “…No! You will do exactly what I tell you, and ask permission to speak!”
Amber: “I’m sorry”
Princess: “Refer to me as mistress”
Charlotte: “Wait, what?!?”
Princess: “Refer to me as mistress!!”
Princess rolled Charlotte onto her back and with the belt of Amber’s jeans, lashed her across her breasts. Charlotte let loose a screech of agonising pain, her eyes watering as she clutched at her breasts.
Charlotte: “I…I’m sorry mistress”
Princess: “That’s better. Now lets go for the walk, and you better not cover up”
Within seconds of being outside, just outside the house the girls regretted performing the ritual, humiliated at the fact they were naked on all fours being lead like dogs around the block with people staring at them, but they knew this had to be done if they wanted to be set free, if either of them didn’t do what Princess ordered then they’d take her place in hell.

The three of them entered a park.
Princess: “Maybe you need a rest”
She sat on a bench, tied the girl’s collars to the leg of the bench and ordered them to sit on the grass. This was horrible, the girls wanted all of this over with as quick as possible but being tied there naked for all to see was humiliating, embarrassing and yet, for the strangest of reasons, also exciting to some extent.

Amber: *whisper* “Hey Charlotte, I really need to piss”
Princess: “There is a bush behind us, go there”
Amber: “Y…yes mistress”
Amber knew there was no use in arguing so she went into the bush only to find a group of teenagers fooling around on a bench ahead of her, she felt ashamed and degraded as one of them caught sight of her. Within seconds all of the group were informed and they moved in closer to amber, almost completely in sync the group took out their phones and started recording and taking pictures of Amber’s ordeal.

Princess: “Time to go my pets”
Amber: “Yes mistress”
Charlotte: “Yes mistress”
They headed back to the house.
Princess: “Looks like you had quite a time Amber”
She immediately looked away in shame and embarrassment. There were two plan tables in the room, Princess instructed the girls to lay on their back on the tables, she then tied their hands and feel to the legs of the tables.
Princess: “I hope your ready for your next task?”
Charlotte: “Yes mistress”

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Part 4: The real test begins

Princess walked over to the girls, placed a ball gag in their mouths and clothes pegs on their nipples. She then pulled out 2 vibrators from her pocket.
Princess: “We’ll have a little endurance test, the first of three. Win this and you’ll have less chance of taking my place banished in hell. The first to orgasm will lose”
She set the vibrators on their highest setting and placed them on the girls clits.
Princess: “Time to enjoy the show”

A few minutes into the girls experience and it was obvious they were starting to struggle, both really wet and shaking, struggling to restrain themselves from having an orgasm, grasping tight at the rope that bound them to the tables.
Princess: “Oh, by the way, I’ll have a little fun with the loser”

Minutes went on and then without warning Charlotte let loose a muffled moan, arching back as her juices squirted out of her, splashing on the floor.
Princess: “Looks like we have found our loser”
The site of Charlottes orgasm aroused Amber to her climax immediately after.
Princess: “Rest Amber, your lucky today”

Princess stabbed two small hooks into the ground, ordered Charlotte on her hands and knees over the hooks, Princess then tied some string around Charlottes nipples and tied the other ends to the hooks.
Princess: “If you move, the strings will pull and that’ll bring pain. But that’s not all you get for losing”
She attached clothes pegs to Charlotte’s pussy lips and clit. She then took a strap-on, smothered it in icy-hot and told Charlotte to brace herself.

Unexpectedly Princess grabbed Charlotte’s hips, and trusted forward, penetrating her anally. Charlotte screamed, but her scream was muted still by the ball gag, the thrust pushed her forward pulling tight on the string. The pain started to kick in just seconds in, rocking violently back and forth pulling on the string, and the anal penetration was agonising itself, let alone the icy-hot burning on Charlotte’s insides.

Ten minutes into Charlottes ordeal Princess was still at full force, ramming in and out of Charlottes ass. The pain was reaching the point where she could take no more. She thought the pain level will remain like this, but her thoughts were jinxed, Princess took off the pegs to her clit and pussy lips without giving any warning or time for Charlotte to brace herself for. Every fibre in her body picked up on the pain and she screamed an almighty scream, despite the ball gag making it hard for her, the scream could be heard even out the house. She bit down furiously on the ball gag, tears trailing down her face, and still she had the string pulling hard on her nipples, she knew it wouldn’t stop until Princess did.

Just as she was starting to give up, she let loose a huge moan for the second time in the day she shot her juices across the floor. Princess withdrew from her, witnessing her struggling to keep her balance, even on all fours. Princess walked over to her, face to face.
Princess: “I hope you had fun bitch, wont lose again will you?”
She removed the saliva soaked ball gag from Charlottes mouth. Finding it hard even to speak a few words gasping for air Charlotte managed to reply.
Charlotte: “No…I…I wont lose again mistress”
Princess: “Good!”
She yanked on the strings connected to Charlottes nipples, forcing her to the ground, then untied them.
Princess: “Now, rest my pet, tomorrow will bring another test”

Hunterman36
04-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Omg I love this story so good please don't give up post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!