PDA

View Full Version : Jocks rule GYM

Mr. Green
03-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Story

It was hard being the new kid at school. Having no friends, nobody to talk to or ask for help. Especially when you wake up decide to go camando today. Then arrive at school to find out you have gym first class. So you tell yourself why did it have to be today.

First day of anything in fact for me goes terribly wrong. I just moved into town it allready has been a few days into school and yes I'm the odd ball of the pack.

While walking to gym there's only one word in my head "shit, shit and more shit". Can anything else go wrong well it did.

Idecided to wait for all the guys to leave the change room before i went in beacuase I would rather be late for class then laugted at by the whole school. Once about 30 guys (oh some infromation it's a guys only school) I decided to go in. Once I walked in everything was ruined there was 7 jocks still there giving a wedgie to a nerd. They let the nerd just before I could escape my doom they saw me. I let the nerd pass thinking weather I should run for it, but it was to late the 7 jocks had already surrounded me then the bigest guy talked.
Jock-"so guys look what we've got here some fresh meat, so what's name kid"
Me-"Xander" I said quietly
Jock-"ok Xander, this is how it works here if your one of the last ten guys in here you get a major wedgie so save us the trouble and trun around"
Me-"ohm I don't think we should *actually"
Jock-"why not"
Me-"maybe because it's my first day"
Jock-"enof with the excuses fresh meat now turn around" he said as he reached out fro my waist
Me-"stop that"
Jock-"k boys get him" all the jocks pined me to the ground
Me-"no stop it"
Jock-"hey boys looks like we have ourself a mr. camando" all the other jock snickered "so Xander I looks like we have to make exception for you so here's your opinions become are slave or total humilliation".
Me-"please don't do this"
Jock-"answer now bitch"
Me-"I will become your guyses slave"
Jock-"ok now on your knees slave and suck all are cocks"
As I moved to my knees all the jocks sat on the benches while they removed there pants revielling a various selection of cocks 5-8 inches but the smallest jock had the bigest cock a 9 and a half size of a cock, not to mention that it was thick took sucked off all the guys except for the biggest jock and the smallest he said were saved for last.the leader said fore everyone else to leave then asked me.
"Xander what cock would you rather have as your own"
"the big one master"
"ok then you will suck me off another day slave" he got dressed and left leaving me and the short guy alone
Then he spoke
"Hi my name is dyllan you made the right choice if you picked his cock he might've made me fuck you, well are you going to suck my cock our not"
"oh yah sorry master"
"no i'm kidding you don't need to now get changed see you later xander*

will9022
03-19-2010, 12:45 PM
nice story! just watch spelling/grammar. and also, watch out for word choice because you used "weather" when it should have been "whether"

curious-young-girl
03-19-2010, 12:52 PM
may want to slow it down a bit as well. but you have a good idea =)

maxim
03-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Good idea. Keep it coming

kinky
03-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Omg, that story is really good even though it has bad grammar.

maxim
03-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Omg, that story is really good even though it has bad grammar.
Agried. With beter grammer this could be an incredibale story:)

black out
03-19-2010, 07:48 PM
three things
1. good story
2. horible gramar
3. keep it going:o

kenshi46
03-19-2010, 08:02 PM
I have to agree, GREAT story. I definitely wanna see more Xander ;D

Demon Thief
03-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Prety good story so far. I look forward to more.

truth
03-20-2010, 11:22 PM
worse story ever

Mr. Green
03-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Part 2

It all went by too fast walk in, suck dick and now I'm a slave to those jocks great what a first day at school for me. After second class one of the jocks came up to me and handed me drections to flow after school. All my classes went by so fast then the last bell rang as I walked out of school as same jock from earlier that day came up to me.
"Hey man the boss wanted for me to help you with your atire before you show up at the club so fallow me"
We walked across the field and into the woods untill we came to a small clearing.
"now get naked then we can start" once I removed my clothes he gave me a cock ring, a dildo, a diper, some weights to hang from my balls, a skirt, a colar, and a really tight shirt to wear.
Jock-"you can now open your directions"
Me-"ok sir"

~fallow your master on hands and knees~

Me-"that's it"
Jock-"yep now fallow me"
I crawled for ten minits before we came to a cabin it wasn't big but wasn't small we walked in. The jock who lead me there left but everyone else was there.
Jock (leader)-"so what should we so first boys".*

maxim
03-21-2010, 12:47 PM
You have a tendancy of starting a story and not finishing them just saying..
SO, Therefore, I would really like for you to finish this one!
Longer Posts?
A little bit better on the grammer:)

kinky
03-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Sounds interesting, keep it up.

Jellybones
03-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Ok not to be brutal but Im a little fed up with you starting stories and doing two posts then dropping them. I understand sometimes you get tired of the story so u drop it but dropping 7 stories is a little much. I like your story ideas alot but you should write them in word first and spell check them. Im tired of seeing minute spelled minit and enough enuf.

Mr. Green
03-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks to all of you supporting me with this story sorry for the spelling and grammar you see I'm in French imersion so my English isn't the best. Anyways tomarrow I will post and if I don't you can all message me your complaints and I'll get to it.

Jellybones I'm sorry that I don't sometimes before finish my story because I get busy then lose track on where I was going with it but if you want to just message me what story you liked and I'll try to bring it back and that dosent just go for you anyone can message what story you want well see you guys tomarrow with part 3

Mr. Green
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I'M very sorry to all my viewers I said that part 3 would be today but it looks like it will have to be tomarrow. Anyways for anyone who has an idea or two for the story just message me and I'll try to fit it into the story.

maxim
03-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Can't wait for more.

Hunanic
03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
ya keep going, i love it