PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Claire's Enslavement

Ayame_Mizrahi
03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Warning: This story is based on the very popular (and very confusing ^.^) ABC television show, Lost. Whereas the story is completely fictional, it will contain some spoilers on the show itself. Enjoy.

"Michael!" Sun, a Japanese woman, shouted as a man came tumbling through the woods. Everyone ran up to him, all checking to see if he was alright.

Sayid, an Iraqi man, ran up to Michael as well. "Please, please, everyone give him some room," Sayid said as he tried to help Michael to his feet.

"They... they have them... my boy Walt, Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Hurley, and a bunch of others. They've got them." Michael stuttered, out of breath, "the others..."

"Have... have they been hurt?" Sun asked, but Michael just shook his head no.

"No. They have them locked up. Some in cages, some in rooms. They've been doing tests."

"What kind of tests?" Sun asked, again.

"I don't know!" Michael shouted. "I... don't know..." Michael continued, "All I know is that they want her." Michael pointed, and everyone looked.

"Claire... they want you." Michael huffed.

"W-what? Why?" Claire, a blonde Australian girl, frighteningly asked.

"I don't know why. I don't know anything. I went there to get my son, and they said to bring you. If I bring you, they will let everyone else go. No questions asked." Michael explained the situation.

"No!" Charlie, another Australian man and former lead of the band 'Drive Shaft', butted in, "no bloody way in hell is she going!"

"Charlie..." Claire interrupted, but Charlie continued on. "No! First, they have that Ethan guy kidnap the both of us, leave me for dead hanging on a tree, and try to take Claire's baby... and you just want Claire to waltz in there and give them what they want!?"

Claire put her arm on Charlie, calming him down some. "Please, Charlie. If they will let everyone go, then I'll do it. I'll go. Please, just take care of Aaron for me..." Claire softly spoke as she held her baby in her arms tightly, kissing him on the forehead.

Claire hands her child, Aaron over to Charlie and turns around. "Come on Michael, let's go." Michael nods and leads Claire out into the woods.

It's been just over a month since everyone on Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on this island. All hope of getting off vanished when they found out they weren't the only ones on the island. All they knew is that there were "others". These others who had shown no remorse, who had attacked Charlie and Claire, who was pregnant at the time, and captured the two of them. The man who did that, Ethan, had left Charlie hanging from a tree by his neck. If Jack, one of the other survivors, had found him a minute later, Charlie would have been dead.

Since then, Claire has had her baby. The people who took Claire had done tests on her. However, nothing that they did is clear to Claire. One night, Claire had stumbled into the survivor's camp, not even sure as to who anyone was, or what she was doing. She had lost her memory completely. But now, one thing was clear. Claire had to do go see the "others" if she wanted to save everybody else. For her, there was no other option.

"We're just about at their camp." Michael claimed.

"So, where is it?" Claire asked.

Michael lead Claire out of the woods and onto a beach, but there was no camp. Upon further investigation, they saw a boat coming up to shore. Once the boat was there, a man stepped off. A man who is the supposed leader of the "others". His name is Benjamin Linus.

"Ah, I knew you would do the right thing Michael, thank you." Benjamin said with a smile, as a few of his people lead eight people who were tied up and blindfolded off the boat.

"A promise is a promise, your people are safe. Your boy, Walt, is safe. Free to go back." Benjamin continued, "So, come on, Claire. We made a deal."

Claire looked at Michael, who was too busy running over to untie his son. Michael lifted Walt up to hug him, to ensure that everything was going to be okay now. Claire looked down at her feet, and back up at Benjamin, who had his arm out to Claire. Claire ignored him, as she walked with him into the boat.

"So, can you at least tell me where you're taking me?" Claire dared to ask.

Benjamin grinned. "No, Claire. We cannot."

With that, someone had put a rag over Claire's face that had been soaked in chloroform. Despite her struggles, her efforts slowly faded, as shortly her arms lay lifelessly by her side.

Demon Thief
03-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Interesting. Very interesting. I'd like to see where this goes.

Mere
03-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Pretty cool...I'm so gonna read this,...

Star Shadows
04-03-2010, 02:30 AM
I've almost given up on the real searies now, too confusing, and am just watching it to get answers now because I know it will drive me wild otherwise. Was totally lost after the island decided to move completely

Regardless this looks like it's going to be a brilliant story. I will have to keep an eye out.