PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: spring break FUN?

jack7049
03-06-2010, 02:14 PM
this is my first story i like to spell things wierd and leave out puctuation and i want to have it done this week soo keep commenting and lemme know how im doing thanx, jack7049
__________________________________________________ ________________

Jack; tall handsome muscular tan 18 year old

kellie: sexy c cup tall skinny 17 years old

__________________________________________________ ________________

I awake in a fuzzy mood. Where was I? I quickly jumped up but was stopped by the bed post my hands were cuffed to. What was going on? THis is not good!

2 weeks earlier i was sitting in my room looking at get dare trying to find a master guess its a good thing i didnt now looking back. I always wanted to be own just the feeling of humiliation and knowing there isnt anything i can do baffles me. Noone knows this as it would ruin my reputation. As a football player baseball wanna be and somewhat power lifting model I had alot of popularity so if that ever got out it would ruin me. Needless to say there was one girl that knew that i used to date and i knew i could trust. We talk almost everyday. today she was acting rather different though all one word texts I asked her if something was wrong and she simply replied that she had a friend that wanted my number. i thought this was ackward but said sure give her it instantly a new number text my phone it said hey sexy. this girl was coming on strong and said her name was shelby i introduced my self and she replied with we should hang tonight. i thought about it and tonight was the one night i was off of work for awhile so i told her sure and she gave me the address. seeing as it was already 6 in the evening she told me her parents were outta town and it would be just us. I loved this a girl that wants me and her alone only other thing i thought was how hott could she be?

i arrived at her house around 730 and she greeted me kindly she was absolutely gorgeous. shorter than me but not too short a gorgeous figure with d cups! she lookd about a small d large c brown hair and gorgeous green eyes i just admired her for a second. she smiled and said ure making me blush come in already jack. her voice was a gorgeous sensation not too high but not low it was just right. i was extremely pumped by now. we had a great dinner (papa johns) and had truly gotten more acquainted. As we finished our dinner she softly whispeered in my ear truth or dare??

I loved truth or dare but i always tried to be a bad ass and impress so of course i chose dare. shelby replied i dare you to strip to ure boxers. WOW i thought this girl likes to move fast

jack7049
03-06-2010, 11:03 PM
PART 2

relentlessly i striped down to my boxers. mmm sexy she said when i pulled down my pants. I guessed it was my turn and she also chose dare. so i in turn dared her to strip down to her underwear as well. SHE shyly smiled and slowly arose and started to take off her shirt she took it off sexually from the bottom to reveal a sexy purple bra her breasts were mountains of a gorgeous tan. then she did the exact same with her skirt to reveal a matching purple thong i was in ecstasy already. we than decided to move to the bed room where she said truth or dare i again chose dare and after her thinking for a sec and said i dare you to let me blindfold you. I guess this should have been a sign to me but it definitely wasn't. so i agreed and she led me to the bed i thought oh this might be getting really good now and right as i did i hear clicks and my hands were fastened above my head to the bedpost for what I could guess. scared i yelled hey what is going on. she suddenly said ok Kellie hes ours you can come out now as a door opened Kellie said oh my god could you have taken any longer Ive been in that closet for almost an hour and a half. At this point i was very confused i repeated what are yall doing as the blindfold was suddenly ripped off my face. It was shelby she said shut up bitch heres what you just got into you are me and kellies slave now and we will be using you to satisfy us and use you however we want. Kellie told me about your cute little secret and i knew exactly the power we could have knowing this and your very weak to my sexiness she said. i said well what makes you think im going to obey you i said <when knowing deep inside i really wanted to>. Shelby smirked and said why do you think we left your feet untied kelly pick this little bitch out some undies while i take his off. As i fought to break the cuffs it was no use i was stuck and she was fixing to use me however she wanted. as she took the last part of my dignity off she went back to the desk and grabbed a camera and snapped a picture of my naked body. Kellie came running laughing the whole way at the pair she had picked out they were pink and lace and the part of my dick they did cover you could still see through them. Both the girls laughed as they pulled the embarrassing thong up my legs. when they got em up i was so embarrassed buut they didnt care at all they just kept taking pictures. It made it even worse when my dick began to harden i knew i was in trouble they had to have taken 100 pictures when they finally stopped they laughed as i was still embarrassed and still in panties kellie came to my and stuck a sleeping pill in my mouth and said see you tomorro sweet heart as i slowly felll asleep i realised i was screwed.

jack7049
03-06-2010, 11:34 PM
replies are needed for me to continue

cheesey923
03-06-2010, 11:52 PM
interesting story but hela hard to read use paragraphs and spaces and other tools

jack7049
03-07-2010, 08:25 AM
ill try it probabky wont be til tomoro that i post again or late tonight

Demon Thief
03-08-2010, 08:43 AM
As chessy said, you might want to put it paragraphs so people can read it better. Other than that, it's pretty good. I hope you continue it.

jack7049
03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Part 3

I woke up in a very girly pink room not comprehending where I was or why I was here. Then it all came back to me, as i got up i realized i had been stripped of all my clothes and hair. There was a note on the dresser next to me. I opened it up and it read:

[INDENT][/INDENT ]

Jack, as you can see we shaved you and have taken all your clothes. When you wake the camera in the corner will tell us of movement. We will unlock the door when you complete all of these tasks
1. pick a thong out of the top drawer
2. pick a bra out of the 2nd drawer
3. put on the dress that weve set out for you

than and only than will the door be unlocked.

I picked a weird pair of wait looked like the one that wood least ride up but i think i chose the wrong one as it was killing me
The bra was way to big of course seeing that i had no boobs but the worst was the dress. the dress was a soft black latex material and very very tight it was embarrassing seeing it didnt come to the bottom of my ass.

thats when i Heard the door unlock and Kellie and shelby came in wearing their undergarments only i blushed at the fact that i was wearing a dress. they quickly fixed the bra by stuffing it and fixed the thong by pulling it way up my ass. I whimpered in pain as they just laughed. kellie looked and me and smiled and said "you will go home and check in and report back here by 7 oclock for ouur sexy party. I replied yes mam and looked for my clothes Shelby than said oh and your clothes will not be returned you will be walking home in your outfit.

Demon Thief
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
A nice improvement over your other posts. Great update, too. Keep it up. :D

jack7049
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
part 4

I snuck through the backyards of houses and slowly made my way home. Luckily my parents were still on their vacation for their anniversary and wouldn't be back for a week. This just made it all the worse seeing that kellie knew this and would for sure take advantage of this.

As I walked inside the house I stripped as soon as I got inside. The thong was way far up my ass and it was super painful. I took a shower and tried to forget of all the events that had just occured but I just couldnt. In fact the more i thought of it the more it turned me on. I slowly started to rise in the shower and figured i might as well use it i slowly started masturbating until my hand was moving very fast then at the very climax i came. I felt so relieved and I hopped out of the shower. As i put on clean boxers and went ahead and took a nap.

I awoke to see that it was 630 and had 30 minutes to be at her house i hopped up and put on jeans and a tight v neck (which are very popular where i live). I checked my phone to see a text from kellie it read

[INDENT][INDENT]jack when you come over we expect you to wear your pretty panties lol cant wait to see you.

I checked the clock and it was already 6:50 and now i had to change underwear. I was gonna be late. I showed up at her house around 7:12. Shelby answered quickly and glared at me and said your late. I knew I was in very big trouble but she just walked me inside and asked if I was ready for the party. I replied " yes mam" and as I did she opened the door to the bed room.

There was at least 20 girls all cheering when I walked in the door I was worried now i truly was screwed. "Pipe down" shelby said "ladies this is our entertainment for the night and he will do anything we tell him too. Isnt that right bitch? "yes Shelby" I replied. "thats mistress to you" she said in a very angry voice. "What should we make him do first" she asked. "Lets get him naked" one of the girls shouted and before i could object i was stripped of my clothes and handcuffs were placed on my wrists.Thats when I knew I was screwed.

jack7049
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
keep me posted on requests and how im doingg

jack7049
03-11-2010, 03:16 PM
as a result of noone reading or posting comments im going to go ahead and cancel this one sorry guys

25rob1985
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Plz don't it's a gr8t story plz continue

jack7049
03-11-2010, 09:11 PM
just for yo ill post more tonight

Muffins
03-11-2010, 09:36 PM
its pretty good kepp going.

Demon Thief
03-11-2010, 11:18 PM
My advice is: Don't give up the story even though no one comments in a while. Just update as much as you can and don't worry about how many comments you get.

25rob1985
03-12-2010, 12:54 PM
it will be good if you could continue the story.