PDA

View Full Version : Punishment with perfume

Painslut
03-06-2010, 08:58 AM
I don't know if there is already a post like this on here but if not here we go.

After I shave my pussy for my master he makes me spray perfume all over it and my labia, which stings alot. He then sprays his perfume on how fingers and inserts them in my pussy. Then after a while he sprays more on his fingers and puts them up my ass (very sore). Just wander if anyone else has done this or had it done to them and what they thought of it or if they have any alterations?

Nixie
03-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Have not had this done but can definitely see the punishment in it. Ouch! ....Thinking.... heehee

pranadevil
03-06-2010, 11:47 AM
I'll simply say... try hair spray ;).

Oh, and if you want to make it even worse, use a rough brush to "scrub" the area clean (and raw) first.

CanChick93
03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh my gosh, that certainly is quite the punishment. Especially rubbing the area raw first. Ouch.

Merlin
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
hmm i would advice against perfume ... as there are to many things in it ... if you really have to do it maybe medical alcohol is the better choice

Jones
03-10-2010, 05:05 PM
would this have the same affect with spraying it on the penis or ass for guys?

CrazyDaz
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
I shave and once i wanted to smell nice down there so i sprayed some aftershave after shaving and damn did it sting like hell! Lasts for about 5mins too, quite a good idea ;)

rhode64
03-20-2010, 12:40 PM
did it with aftershave that stung like crazy and let me tell you dont get aftershave down your peehole dam it burns worse than any Qtip (cottonbud) dont do it unless you have a very high pain threshold for ages .Best way to ease it is have a piss ,still burns but then bearable.

Woof
03-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Deoderant will give the same effect.Raw wounds hurt with alcohol ;(

daredevil16
04-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Yes,yes I did. but my master told me to only put it on my undies, not straight on. I'm not you:p

Stardares
04-08-2010, 03:49 AM
A slave of mine soaked her underwear in medical alcohol for me once, we both throughly enjoyed the pain it put her through. She, of course, was made to shave fully and scrub herself first.

masterrobert
04-10-2010, 06:30 PM
A good idea, there is a lot that will cause the stinging sensation on the freshly shaved skin. Just make sure that it is their own perfume that they use, so you are not causing any allergic reactions. That would be a fun one to explain to the Doctor.

04-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Ouch! good punishment! inside has to be the worst.

SubMissChievous
04-23-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't know if there is already a post like this on here but if not here we go.

After I shave my pussy for my master he makes me spray perfume all over it and my labia, which stings alot. He then sprays his perfume on how fingers and inserts them in my pussy. Then after a while he sprays more on his fingers and puts them up my ass (very sore). Just wander if anyone else has done this or had it done to them and what they thought of it or if they have any alterations?

I would not recommand that part I highlighted unless you don't mind a yeast infection... Any product that contains perfumes can seriously irritate or cause damage to the mucosa which is why on most of these products there's a warning label saying not to use them internally.

lovem3form3
05-26-2010, 08:13 PM
i never had it inside of me but my master did have me spray my clit and everythings it burns like no other but it is a very good punishment i like it

boyoncam96
10-09-2010, 10:49 PM
if u know how to ask me i`ll do it on cam....

boy_on_cam96 on yahoo... add me

Little submissive
05-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Interesting idea

FeeltheRez
05-11-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm gonna try this with a slut I've been punishing, thanks.A slave of mine soaked her underwear in medical alcohol for me once, we both throughly enjoyed the pain it put her through. She, of course, was made to shave fully and scrub herself first.