PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Masks

Woof
02-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Hi guys. And girls. This shall be my first story on gD as the others don't really fit the themes I seem to observe in this site. So... Sit back,relax and enjoy. Don't forget to comment too. Please and thank you:3

-Kits

---------------------------------

The darkness of that little path seemed to devour the bright light of the main street. As people walked past, clad in beautiful dresses, exquisite suits, hurrying from various shops along the main street:Gucci, Prada, LV, the fetid odor seeping from the dark alley assaulted their noses, causing them to shudder and cringe in disgust. How could anyone stand to live in such a filthy, unhygienic place, they asked themselves, unless they be animals, beast, unhuman? It was a question that slowly faded away as they rushed past the small opening, busy with the urgency to get to work.

Children and adult alike were warned never to step foot into that damned place, never to even sneak a peak at what lay inside that alley. It was said to contain the vilest and most disturbing creatures known to mankind, ones who would drive a person mad with the first look, ones that were looked down upon, scorned and feared by everyone, banished to that little alley, where the light never seemed to be able to penetrate.

Every so often, people would disappear into the darkness, creeping at the very edge before slipping silently in. No one knew who they were, what they did, what business they had in that accursed place, but no one really cared either. Everyone else was convinced that everyone who went in there was either trouble, or was in trouble. No one would stick their neck out for a stranger they did not know. Unknowingly, there were things that went on in that forbidden place that would make adults moan with their darkest passions as they were exploited from their very bodies.

kearns
02-28-2010, 11:05 AM
It grabbed my attention. Keep writing.

CollaredBlondie
02-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Hurrah! A story that doesn't jump straight into anything, that has; great spelling, grammar, proper punctuation, a decent opening and one that makes me want to pounce the author until I get more! :3

maxim
02-28-2010, 12:35 PM
I like how it dosen't jump into sex. It's nice

Leopard
02-28-2010, 01:24 PM
MOAR

very good, kitty - keep going!