PDA

View Full Version : The lists of acception

Mr. Green
02-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Part 1
-——-—

Being a sutdent at South City Colledge wasn't easy for a freshman but being placed in the dorm that I was in was different. It was nicely paced rooms 3 rooms to be exact a living room, a kitchen/dining room, and a bedroom with 4 beds. My roomates were Dave, Pete and Kyle they were seniors at the school, if you think they were going to be nice to a freshman think again. Beacause they made the most torcherous, sickening and pleasing day sechduals ever. So welcome to my life as a freshman with 3 senior masters at colledge.

maxim
02-20-2010, 04:07 PM
This could be good. This could be horrable. This could fall after this post. You could finish this story. There's not much to say yet. could story plot. Longer posts would be helpfull to get a better idea about what's going on although

glue
02-21-2010, 08:45 AM
This is going to be good, if you continue :D:D

7/10

Mr. Green
02-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Part 2/ Day2

Yesterday wasn't so bad I got settled in then hang out with my new roomates until midnight. That's what time I went asleep.

I woke up not knowing what the hell my roomates where up to beacuase to wake up tied to a bed naked was new to me. Dave, Pete and Kyle walked in laughing and talking to themselves until I broke the noise.
Me-"guys what the fuck are you doing"
Kyle-"oh I looks like we have a brave one this year boys" they all chuckled
Dave-"OK here's the deal Alex(me) every year we inslave our roomate for the year they do lots of different tasks each day"
Pete-"and if you try to tell somebody well you will not like it at all"
Kyle-"so Alex are you done refusing and ready to obey are every order"
Alex-"yes I do"
Kyle- and another thing you must adress either as lord, master, or sir understand"
Alex-"yes lord"
Kyle-"perfect, now we will take off these blankets to take pics of you for blackmail"
Dave and Pete on both sides of the bed slowly pulled down the blankets revilling my pecs then six pac the finally my dic 7inch now erect and vranable to three guys. Dave and Pete left the room leaving only me and Kyle my master.
Kyle-"Alex school starts in a week so on non-school days you will stay here and follow our sechduals, on school days you are free if you have all three of are purmishen. Oh and you must call me daddy understood slaveboy"
Alex-"yes daddy that is very kind of you daddy"
Kyle-"since this week we have no school I will go get you your sechdual and somthing to relax you be right back"
Alex-"thank you daddy"

to be continued......

maxim
02-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Spelling problems but good plot again:) Like to see where you go with it.

Mr. Green
02-21-2010, 11:14 PM
I waited for minits then he returned with a clip board and a bag.
Alex-"what's in the bag daddy"
Kyle-"just something to help you relax slave" he opened the bag "here I have a 12inch electric vibrating dildo for you to have in your but at all times unless i say other ways"
Alex-"yes daddy but it looks like there's something else"
Kyle-"that's the harness to keep the dildo in your asshole slave now keep still so I can shove this into place"
Alex-"yes daddy"
Kyle put fresh batteries in then slowly started to fuckwith the dildo once all 12inches of rubber was in my ass he attached the harness it was like a thong with a tiny hole that my cock took up most of the place so he poped my balls through the hole painfully.
Kyle-"all done slave are you comfortable and don't lie because I won't tallerate it understand"
Alex-"yes daddy it is very uncomfortable daddy"
Kyle-"well let me fix that" he turned the remote to the dildo to 10% it was ok at first but after a minit I thought I would cum through the rear but he stoped it just at the climax. "well now that is over let's see your sechdual.
1.do a guy wash (where a guys pay to get themselves wash in shower)
2.Fight Bob
3.go to the gym
Alex-"daddy this looks easy"
Kyle-"they will get harder slave much harder"
my cock that was discending from it's erect state then suddenly(when he said that) it went into it's hard state wich I noticed but iwasnt to sure if he did.

curious-young-girl
02-25-2010, 03:48 PM
spell check is always a good thing to do, but good story so far